All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here141 Southwest 19th Court, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"we be back"
Nice people and room was great. It's a bit hard to find though.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Excellent Hotel"
It was a bit difficult to utilize the closet/safe in the bedroom closet because the bed was so close to the closet! Otherwise, everything else about the hotel was wonderful. It was convenient to everything and the facility was fresh and clean. A well maintained facility. Courteous staff! Will choose this hotel for future stays.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
mary
"last stop on Florida trip"
Quick overnight stay. Very nice room. Front desk very pleasant.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
We have stayed in Fort Lauderdale a few times and just wish we had found this hotel sooner. Modern suite hotel with very nice appointments, room was comfortable and fresh, pool and fitness center were really quite nice. Price just slightly higher than low budget hotels and well worth it. Short drive to airport, cruise terminal and restaurants. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Michael A.
"Great business spot"
Great hotel in great shape. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Lance
"Hidden little gem!"
What a wonderful hotel! Staff was very accomodating. Rooms were very comfortable and super clean! Very convenient location. I would totally book this hotel again!
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Valera
"Overall great experience"
I knew Cambria was a nice place because there is one here in my local area. I was not pleased with some of the front desk staff. I called down several times and the line would just ring sometimes never answered only for me to walk downstairs and they were not assisting anyone. Also I was told that the earliest van to the airport ran at 5 am. Only to get in my cab and see another guest getting in the hotel can being taken to the airport. And when I asked was he going to the airport he advised yes and told me I needed to take a cab. Very disgusted by that!!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Close to airport/Horrible Shuttle Service"
I selected this hotel due to proximity to the FLL airport and the free shuttle service as I was getting in too late to make the drive to the Keys. After waiting for about 15 minutes I decided to call the hotel to see where the shuttle was since I was waiting in the proper area and hadn't seen it. Christian the on duty front desk person couldn't have been nicer mentioning it would be 15-20 minutes and you do need to call if you need this service so luckily I did check on it. While waiting two people in wheelchairs arrived waiting for the same shuttle. After about 40 minutes I called in again and Christian told me that the driver had to make another stop as he was full so it would be another 15 minutes or so as the driver was in traffic. Again, Christian couldn't have been nicer. However the incredibly rude shuttle guy finally arrived almost an hour after my first call making the free shuttle not worth my time in the least. He had a horrible scowl and was less than accommodating to the poor wheel chair people who I had to help on the shuttle. He tossed the step stool in disgust and was mumbling under his breath. Since I never saw him even do one lap at the airport I think my phone calls alerted the staff that he wasn't doing his job and therefore had a pretty poor attitude. Christian kindly offered free breakfast buffet passes to help make amends. Outside of the shuttle service the rooms were large and clean clearly set up for lots of overnighters for cruisers.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Orange County
"Close to airport"
Phone and television didn't Work. Bug in bed. New room given but had to share bed with family member. Did not have another double queen. Restaurant forgot part of our order and waitress disappeared for a half hour.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
joanne
"Good price, nice place, parking a challenge."
Overall a good stay, especially considering the price. Parking was a pain but otherwise I highly recommend.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Unhappy guest"
We stayed one night, thank goodness. We had two bottles of half drank water, the couch was made up into a bed that looked slept in, there was something extremely sticky on the carpet as well as on the desk and the bathroom had two bars of used soap. After bringing it to the office attention three times, they refunded our breakfast. Big deal. Would never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Judith
"Awesome"
Had a terrible experience at a days inn where I had to kill roaches in my room however I checked out of that hotel and booked the rest of my trip with Cambria Suites and I wish I would have done that from the beginning. Very clean and modern. The beds were extremely comfortable. Also they have airport suttle service which is a plus. I felt right at home and I will definitely book with them whenever I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Shante
"Everyone was so very nice !"
Arrived around 1:00 in the morning. I called for their shuttle and they had just stopped the shuttle rides but the lady at the desk asked the driver if he would come and get us and he did! We had to get up early and they scheduled our shuttle to take us back to the airport. The next day I realized that I left a small makeup bag in the room. I called and they had it in the office and I picked it up the following week! The staff was just wonderful and so helpful! I will definately stay there again!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Dolores
"One night on way to airport"
We stayed one night at the hotel on the last night of a long vacation. The hotel is near the airport, the hotel room was clean and we liked the siting room with a microwave and refrigerator. They offer shuttle service but we arrived late and the list for the shuttle was full.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Fernando
"Rude Front Desk"
We called to inform that there was a dirty towel (brown stains and matter). We were informed by a very rude front desk person (Christian) that it would be a while because he was the only one working and that he would have to get engineering to bring the towel. We went to sleep past midnight and never got a new towel. We called back and asked to speak with a manager, and he said he was the manager. Aside from that, the hotel is ok. No ice in the machine on 2 of the floors. The room is good and bed comfortable.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Disappointed
"Comfortable rooms"
We stayed here as an overnight before and after a flight out of the Ft. Lauderdale airport. The suite rooms are comfortable and the bed is excellent. Our van to the airport was efficient, but when we came back we waited for over 45 minutes for it. Only one was running because of mechanical difficulty, but it would have been better if we'd been told than either by the hotel or the driver.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Lauren
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Spacious and clean updated room with four star amenities in a three star price. Convenient location next to freeway ramp in a so-so neighborhood.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
phillip
"very nice and comfotable stay"
the stay was nice and hotel was very comfortable..
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Vinayak
"could be better"
is a one nigth hotel hope it improve in the near future
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Carlos J
"Very nice but...."
Restaurant service was terrible.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Really appreciated the free shuttle from airport and cheap shuttle to cruise port. Also shopping convenient and able to walk.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nice hotel however not close to any nice places to eat. Hotel did cook food found it to be fair.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Debbie
"Loved it"
Everything Excellent. Only complaint was with the pillows. They have those small square ones on the bed. I prefer regular sized pillows. Other than that Awesome place.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Skye
"Great hotel for the $."
This place still has its "new car smell." The room and hotel was in excellent condition. I love having a living area seperate form the bedroom. Very friendly staff. Great location too, if you want to be close to the airport. I will be staying here next time I have business in Ft. lauderdale.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"visit to miami"
It was a great stay and will prefer to be back here.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
ruchi
"The hotel was very nice but the location could be"
The stay was pleasing but I believe they should offer complementary breakfast like most hotels.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Rod
"Very nice hotel, close to hard rock casino."
Hotel is new, nice staff and would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
JASON
"NICE PLACE BUT BAD HOUSE KEEPING"
Had no room cleaning services on 2 of the 6 nights we stayed no clean towels or toilet paper when we got to our room from a wedding had to call front desk. and we had to call again on a different day for room to be cleaned,
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with airport and cruise shuttle"
Easy check in and check out; shuttle from airport included; shuttle to cruise port a mere $5; hotel appeared new; overall great experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"A real plus!"
This was our second stay and we'll be back. Perfect for the day before a cruise. Efficient/friendly staff. Good suite. Good A/C. Great shuttle and free parking.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Amazing!"
Awesome!From front desk to restaurant, very friendly people. One thing, a/c, couldn't turn it down, but otherwise recommend this plaxe very highly.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Gloria
"Very nice"
Hotel was nice clean and good location plenty of resturaunts nearby. Would be benificial if there was a sign where to turn for hotel. We had to switch rooms because door lock wasn't working. Otherwise it was a nice size ro nice view good shower I would recommend to all
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Wished we stayed pre cruise also!"
We stayed Post Cruise and wish we also stayed PRE cruise... really nice place, clean and new we had room 420. It was great staff was friendly
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
jeffrey
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Staff very friendly was greeted warmly upon arrival and the whole stay. Nice large room
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
marcel
"Nice hotel, but not everything worked"
The public spaces and room were nicely appointed and clean. The room had a mini-fridge and microwave as well as a tiny coffee maker. On the bedside table, there was a lamp and alarm clock - but no outlet within reach, so these were just for decoration. Not very useful, obviously! We were also surprised that there was no coffee available in the lobby - Only what you could make in your room. The desk clerk did offer more coffee packets if we needed them. I had hoped we could grab a quick breakfast before leaving for the airport (a short, 10 minute ride away), but the restaurant didn't open until 6. Since the shuttle only runs on the hour, we had to leave at 5 a.m. for our 6:45 flight. Not the most convenient, and no explanation for why it only runs on the hour. So even though this hotel looks nice, I probably wouldn't stay here again.
"Stay before Cruise"
Hotel is clean, gym was great and service was excellent overall. Wish it was closer to restaurants and that shuttle service would be provided to local area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Lexi
"Can do better"
Arrived and Air conditioning in room didn't work. Business center was out of order and not useable the entire stay. we were on a business trip so that was not a good thing. Breakfast continental style was $10.00 which in a hotel like this in the local area is normally included in room cost especially at their rates. They moved us to another room with AC had to ask for linens for fold out sofa (traveling with son who works for me) didn't get linens, had to call desk when we arrived later that evening they brought 2 sheets, no pillows or extra blankets. Wont stay there again, too many choices in area.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Lydia
"Good location, nice facilities"
The hotel is in a great location for access to FLL/MIA spots. It's a little difficult to find due to the lack of signage. The hotel itself is pleasant, the rooms are spacious, and the inclusion of a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker are quite convenient. I actually had a relatively nice view on the 5th floor, and slept comfortably in the king-sized bed. My only complaints are the abundance of hair found on the floor and bathroom, presumably of the cleaning staff, and the lack of clean towels in the bathroom. We were given just a few towels and wash clothes, and I found one wash cloth to be stained/marked with several different substances on the last day. Another possible improvement would be free breakfast, or at least better pricing for the current buffet option available.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Lauren
"Good memories"
Nice hotel with plenty of room. I liked the free parking. As I always like to rent a car when visit Florida
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great value close to the airport/cruise port"
We stayed at Cambria Suites after our cruise. The rooms are clean, spacious and the hotel staff was great. We really appreciated the free airport shuttle.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Tiffany
"Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port Suite Hotel"
This is a very good property worth a stay. The condition of the hotel is "new." The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff does an excellent job of daily cleaning an restocking supplies (shampoo, soap, etc.) I stayed in a sleeping room and my organization scheduled a meeting there. The Banquet staff with whom I interacted (for the meeting) was excellent, contacting me before the meeting to insure the accuracy of the order as well as during the meeting to insure everything was provided as ordered. I gave the room a "4" because the sleeping area is tiny. To get into the small closet one has to shimmy sideways along the bed (only about 16" or so from the bed to the wall with the closet - veryu tight) Nonetheless,I would definitely use this property again.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Was perfect location for Airport and Port"
It was a very nice room. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Great room for a great price!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great service"
Great business hotel and the service is always fantastic.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Ken
"Nice rooms"
Very high end rooms. Modern rooms.. very clean. stayed there with 6 people in a room easily.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Sam
"Not in the best part of town"
I think it was okay. I selected based on the fact that it was close to my client. So not particularly the part of town I'd prefer to be in. There was not much near by with regard to dinning,etc. I couldn't find a drug store. So overall it was fine but nothing fancy. Very friendly staff and my room was clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Newer hotel"
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Hard to find location and you can miss the turn easily.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
I love this hotel and is going back again......great for the price.
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Geoffrey
"little upsetting"
This has been my 3rd stay at this location. Walls had dirt on them, stains on extra linen, stains on couch. During room check in initial key programming failed to allow entry, had to go back to the lobby, meanwhile key engineer was using a key cracking machine on the room next to mine. Bad for all around.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Shawn
"Comfortable and very Modern/Contemporary"
The hotel was excellent for my brief stay, however, the parking lot lights were unbelieveably bright and annoying. I didn't arrive until very late (midnight) and I was exhausted and felt my room was lit up like a Christmas tree. I was finally able to find the heavy curtain but was concerned at first and almost asked to be moved. Overall, the room was great, king bed was awesome and front desk very nice and helpful (got me a taxi immediately in the AM when I checked out). Yummy breakfast too!