All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
141 Southwest 19th Court, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome besides the old hag late nights"
Everything was awesome but one old lady at the front desk at night. I really have no complaints about anything, just had a bad experience with the concierge because she let her personal opinions get in the way of her professionalism. Made us not feel welcome. But for the price and environment it's the best!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Gina
Awesome hotel! Nice pool, great front desk service, and fantastic rooms!
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Angel
"Best Kept Secret"
In love with this hotel!!! Great location (close to Hard Rock) on a beautiful lake! Loved the spacious rooms! Best kept secret around! We'll be back.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Erin
"Comfortable stay for long week of work."
Glad I found this gem. I stay in this area a lot for work and frequent hotels all around Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. This hotel was centrally located and comfortable, in every sense of the word. Bed was nice, front desk staff were nice, breakfast buffet was great. Only gripes were these, WiFi barely worked and the maid service forgot my bath towels one day.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Taz M
"Excellent Experience"
Very nicely appointed property. Room was clean and comfortable, great bed, luxurious linens. Room has many amenities. No bathtub but large luxurious shower.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
DAVID
Loved it.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Laurie
did not get cleaning next day
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
jorge
Good overall, centrally located
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great stay at the Cambria"
I was very impressed with this hotel. The decor and the layout of the room was beautiful. The employees were very nice. The biggest drawback probably was just not having a bathtub--they only have showers. Also be careful taking food in and out of your car, as the hotel is next to the woods and does have raccoons outside, just beyond their parking lot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great experience.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Horrible customer service"
Bad service. No towels. You have to get the towels yourself. The hair dryer was sticky and wasn't working. They said they will replaced it the first day and they never did. We stayed a total of 4 nights.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jadah
"great hotel"
it was a great day felt really comfortable front desk was really nice and courteous and very informational would recommend this for anyone who won enjoy a nice home like in comfortable environment
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
shonnon
"Comfort & Style"
Great hotel always my first choice when I am in the area.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Glennett
"respectful"
Awesome stay ,so nice and clean GreAt customer Service
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Davidson
"Nice place."
Very nice, inexpensive place. Left early for airport, didn't use any service. Front desk help were nice.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Glenn
"amazing!"
Awesome, from beginning to end. Audrey was super sweet checking us in and helping us get everything together. The room was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable. Would definitely stay here again, and again, and again.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Ariana
"Good value for the price."
Free Wi-Fi, spacious rooms and helpful staff make it a good value for the money. Starting to show some wear and tear like any hotel that is not new. A little difficult to find without good directions as it is set back off the main thoroughfare. Facilities for food and entertainment are adequate, but don't expect anything better in the immediate vicinity.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Randy
"we be back"
Nice people and room was great. It's a bit hard to find though.
2 night romance trip Apr 28, 2015
"Nice hotel with very comfy bed!"
All of the staff was very friendly. The hotel is very close to the hotel and cruise port. The furnishings are nice and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on in a hotel and I am very picky about this.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Taylor
"Excellent Hotel"
It was a bit difficult to utilize the closet/safe in the bedroom closet because the bed was so close to the closet! Otherwise, everything else about the hotel was wonderful. It was convenient to everything and the facility was fresh and clean. A well maintained facility. Courteous staff! Will choose this hotel for future stays.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
mary
"Hotel fine with caveats"
They may have been having a bad hair day but shuttle from airport took an hour; first room the toilet was broken; second room, one television did not receive digital channels, the alarm clock was broken and the resulting wake up call, not received. In fairness, manager threw in a free cocktail and breakfast. If things had worked, the hotel would have been fine for the one night stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Nice location. Just wish taxi service was better.
"last stop on Florida trip"
Quick overnight stay. Very nice room. Front desk very pleasant.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2015
We have stayed in Fort Lauderdale a few times and just wish we had found this hotel sooner. Modern suite hotel with very nice appointments, room was comfortable and fresh, pool and fitness center were really quite nice. Price just slightly higher than low budget hotels and well worth it. Short drive to airport, cruise terminal and restaurants. Highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Michael A.
"Great business spot"
Great hotel in great shape. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Lance
"worse then our first stay"
Waited at airport for hotel shuttle nearly an hour, took 2 phone calls while we stood and watched competitor shuttle vans return time and time again and leave with another group. Return visit after 2 yrs when we had a fairly good time here, no bars or restaurants in the immediate area so you are stuck with the hotel offerings which don't open til 5pm, had drinks and food the first time that were suitable but the service this stay was just ridiculous, the bartender seemed to be a make shift who was really suppose to be a maintenance man or something, service was terrible, couldn't get a drink even when there was no other customers waiting at the bar, decided we needed to get a cab and go elsewhere because cant imagine what the food service was going to be! Room was okay, no complaints, like the décor. Wi Fi on the 3r floor was terrible, just like previous visit. Next day we were waiting to go on cruise ship, just like previous visit, bar is closed til 5pm, but once again we were able to find a friendly employee who was kind enough to make us a bloody mary for our wait. She is too be commended, just like 2 yrs ago, because the rest of the front desk was rude and uninviting this time. Bar/restaurant are desperate for help, with nothing else around why not make improvements. Shuttle service may have just been a bad day, who knows, rooms are nice. Probably wont return next year, mainly because we would like to get there and kick back, relax with food & drink before cruise day.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Angie
"Nice hotel near port"
Staff were very friendly and accommodating to our needs. The staff offered us to extend our checkout time to accommodate shuttle departure time without extra charge! Very nice breakfast brunch!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Loved it"
It was amazing. Comfy, spacious, definitely enjoyed my
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Hidden little gem!"
What a wonderful hotel! Staff was very accomodating. Rooms were very comfortable and super clean! Very convenient location. I would totally book this hotel again!
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Valera
"Overall great experience"
I knew Cambria was a nice place because there is one here in my local area. I was not pleased with some of the front desk staff. I called down several times and the line would just ring sometimes never answered only for me to walk downstairs and they were not assisting anyone. Also I was told that the earliest van to the airport ran at 5 am. Only to get in my cab and see another guest getting in the hotel can being taken to the airport. And when I asked was he going to the airport he advised yes and told me I needed to take a cab. Very disgusted by that!!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2015
"Close to airport/Horrible Shuttle Service"
I selected this hotel due to proximity to the FLL airport and the free shuttle service as I was getting in too late to make the drive to the Keys. After waiting for about 15 minutes I decided to call the hotel to see where the shuttle was since I was waiting in the proper area and hadn't seen it. Christian the on duty front desk person couldn't have been nicer mentioning it would be 15-20 minutes and you do need to call if you need this service so luckily I did check on it. While waiting two people in wheelchairs arrived waiting for the same shuttle. After about 40 minutes I called in again and Christian told me that the driver had to make another stop as he was full so it would be another 15 minutes or so as the driver was in traffic. Again, Christian couldn't have been nicer. However the incredibly rude shuttle guy finally arrived almost an hour after my first call making the free shuttle not worth my time in the least. He had a horrible scowl and was less than accommodating to the poor wheel chair people who I had to help on the shuttle. He tossed the step stool in disgust and was mumbling under his breath. Since I never saw him even do one lap at the airport I think my phone calls alerted the staff that he wasn't doing his job and therefore had a pretty poor attitude. Christian kindly offered free breakfast buffet passes to help make amends. Outside of the shuttle service the rooms were large and clean clearly set up for lots of overnighters for cruisers.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Orange County
"Close to airport"
Phone and television didn't Work. Bug in bed. New room given but had to share bed with family member. Did not have another double queen. Restaurant forgot part of our order and waitress disappeared for a half hour.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
joanne
"Good price, nice place, parking a challenge."
Overall a good stay, especially considering the price. Parking was a pain but otherwise I highly recommend.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Unhappy guest"
We stayed one night, thank goodness. We had two bottles of half drank water, the couch was made up into a bed that looked slept in, there was something extremely sticky on the carpet as well as on the desk and the bathroom had two bars of used soap. After bringing it to the office attention three times, they refunded our breakfast. Big deal. Would never stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Judith
"Awesome"
Had a terrible experience at a days inn where I had to kill roaches in my room however I checked out of that hotel and booked the rest of my trip with Cambria Suites and I wish I would have done that from the beginning. Very clean and modern. The beds were extremely comfortable. Also they have airport suttle service which is a plus. I felt right at home and I will definitely book with them whenever I'm in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Shante
"Everyone was so very nice !"
Arrived around 1:00 in the morning. I called for their shuttle and they had just stopped the shuttle rides but the lady at the desk asked the driver if he would come and get us and he did! We had to get up early and they scheduled our shuttle to take us back to the airport. The next day I realized that I left a small makeup bag in the room. I called and they had it in the office and I picked it up the following week! The staff was just wonderful and so helpful! I will definately stay there again!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Dolores
"One night on way to airport"
We stayed one night at the hotel on the last night of a long vacation. The hotel is near the airport, the hotel room was clean and we liked the siting room with a microwave and refrigerator. They offer shuttle service but we arrived late and the list for the shuttle was full.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Fernando
"Rude Front Desk"
We called to inform that there was a dirty towel (brown stains and matter). We were informed by a very rude front desk person (Christian) that it would be a while because he was the only one working and that he would have to get engineering to bring the towel. We went to sleep past midnight and never got a new towel. We called back and asked to speak with a manager, and he said he was the manager. Aside from that, the hotel is ok. No ice in the machine on 2 of the floors. The room is good and bed comfortable.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Disappointed
"Comfortable rooms"
We stayed here as an overnight before and after a flight out of the Ft. Lauderdale airport. The suite rooms are comfortable and the bed is excellent. Our van to the airport was efficient, but when we came back we waited for over 45 minutes for it. Only one was running because of mechanical difficulty, but it would have been better if we'd been told than either by the hotel or the driver.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Lauren
"Very pleasantly surprised"
Spacious and clean updated room with four star amenities in a three star price. Convenient location next to freeway ramp in a so-so neighborhood.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
phillip
"very nice and comfotable stay"
the stay was nice and hotel was very comfortable..
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Vinayak
"could be better"
is a one nigth hotel hope it improve in the near future
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Carlos J
"Very nice but...."
Restaurant service was terrible.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Really appreciated the free shuttle from airport and cheap shuttle to cruise port. Also shopping convenient and able to walk.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nice hotel however not close to any nice places to eat. Hotel did cook food found it to be fair.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Debbie
"Loved it"
Everything Excellent. Only complaint was with the pillows. They have those small square ones on the bed. I prefer regular sized pillows. Other than that Awesome place.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Skye
"Great hotel for the $."
This place still has its "new car smell." The room and hotel was in excellent condition. I love having a living area seperate form the bedroom. Very friendly staff. Great location too, if you want to be close to the airport. I will be staying here next time I have business in Ft. lauderdale.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
"visit to miami"
It was a great stay and will prefer to be back here.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
ruchi
"The hotel was very nice but the location could be"
The stay was pleasing but I believe they should offer complementary breakfast like most hotels.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Rod
"Very nice hotel, close to hard rock casino."
Hotel is new, nice staff and would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
JASON
"NICE PLACE BUT BAD HOUSE KEEPING"
Had no room cleaning services on 2 of the 6 nights we stayed no clean towels or toilet paper when we got to our room from a wedding had to call front desk. and we had to call again on a different day for room to be cleaned,
Other trip Dec 3, 2014