All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
141 Southwest 19th CourtDania BeachFL33004United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Rather comfortable
  • Value for money
"Better than expected"
Very nice hotel. We stayed for one night after our cruise. The room was huge. Had a separate sitting area which allowed us to set up a pack n play while still giving us room to move around. The bathroom was awesome! The staff was very helpful. We got there early and they took our info and notified us as soon as our room was ready. Gave us a key to the pool while we waited. The next day we were able to do a late check out, although giving us more than an extra hour would have been nice (our flight wasn't until 7pm). There is a shopping center within walking distance and a few fast food places. I would definitely recommend staying here. Free shuttle to airport was nice and they do have a cruise port shuttle which wasn't too expensive and the driver gave us helpful information. Wish we could have stayed here pre cruise as well!
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
Marshall
"Nice Clean Place Courteous Staff"
Relaxed stay
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2016
Ephraim
"easy cruise hotel"
we stayed before our cruise, Uber was fast and easy to the port. short walk to movies and dining.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
A great part was when we were leaving. The hotel was working with disabled students. They were part of the cleaning crew.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2016
Jacque
"Find another Hotel"
The night front seat Black guy was terrible. I will never go back there
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Nigel
"Great place to Stay"
Third time I have stayed at the Cambria this year. Each time has been enjoyable. Will continue to use this hotel on my trips to Florida
4 night business trip Mar 21, 2016
James F
"excellent"
My stay there was great .i would stay there again. Excellent hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Levardo
"Convenient location."
Clean,comfortable room. Liked the sofa and TV away from bed. Housekeeping did not leave towels one day, and did not service the room the second day. Convenient location to main freeway, minutes from the airport.
3 night romance trip Mar 13, 2016
Dwight
"Stay here!"
Came for business, but also a day or two of personal. Great location, right off the highway. Close to great restaurants and local shopping. Hotel itself also has great bar and food. Close to beaches and casinos. A/C was actually overpowering, I turned it off, but if you want to be cold, you will be! Fitness center is awesome.
4 night business trip Mar 14, 2016
"not worth it"
not good area due to industrial/construction area - no restaurants, the one in the hotel was terrible but did have good fast worker, who was by herself doing everything. Would not stay again if coming into airport
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2016
"Ac odor"
A choice hotel and not bad for that fact. Id say just a little over priced. All Fort Lauderdale hotels are over priced due to the snow birds coming south for the winters and cruise goers. I was on the 5th floor room 501 and I was ok with the room overall everything was good. Only problem I had was there was a moldy mildew smell coming from the air conditioner which was really noticeable when first entering the room after a few mins you couldn't smell it. Hotel was packed and I was unable to switch rooms and due to my schedule doing maritime training at a local maritime school I just dealt with it not a hide killer. But overall friendly staff. No free bfast 9.95 for a bfast buffet. Coffee is free so I just had a cup every morn on the way out. Ft Lauderdale is way over priced with all there hotels of any decency. Other than that again it a bad stay.
5 night business trip Mar 6, 2016
Stayed prior to and after a cruise. We used the free airport shuttle coming in and leaving, also there was a shuttle to cruise port for a small fee which was great. Had a small bar and restaurant which was nice. Not much around the neighborhood
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
Damian
Very nice hotel. Very clean, friendly and helpful staff, and quiet. The only problem I had was breakfast wasn't included. You could pay $9.95 for the breakfast buffet, but I thought it wouldn't take much to throw in a small continental breakfast. Other than that, it was great.
4 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
steve
"A really Nice Hotel"
Very nice hotel very comfortable and wonderful employees
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2016
Douglas
"Upscale ft laud airport"
Have stayed here many times--great hotel- serviceable little "bistro" restaurant. Great gym. Great mini suite rooms. Free parking & wI-fi
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
Great place to stay, especially when you need to get to the airport and cruise.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
Leo
"Great Stay!"
The hotel was nice and clean, the staff could use a customer service refresher! Overall, I would stay here again due to it's convenience and location.
7 night business trip Feb 25, 2016
Donald
"Stay at the hotel but skip the restaurant"
Everything was great but the restaurant. It took 15 minutes to get someone to take my take out order and another hour to get a salad. A salad.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2016
"Close to airport"
Very nice room!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2016
Carolyn
"Fort Lauderdale"
Great hotel close to the airport
4 night romance trip Feb 21, 2016
"Hesitant, but Very Satisfied"
Booked this online after reading reviews and was a bit hesitant. I was very impressed with the hotel and found nothing wrong during my stay. Clean rooms, clean bathroom, free parking and close to Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale and the beach.
4 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
"Pleasantly surprised"
I had to schedule an urgent business trip and needed a hotel quickly. My normal chains were booked, so I took a chance on Cambria. I had never heard of them before, but I would definitely return here.
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2016
"Double charged for room"
The card I gave for incidentals on check in was charged for the room, even though the room was prepaid thru hotels.com. When I got my statement and realized what had happened I called the hotel. But they said they could not find the charge and therefore would not credit it. Their only suggestion was to call my credit card company and dispute it, which I have done.
1 night business trip Jan 29, 2016
Staci
O.k.Way too expensive! I was in Florida for a funeral; not for Valentine.
2 night family trip Feb 12, 2016
Jean-Claude
"Not satisfied by service."
Took a long time to get shuttle at airport to hotel and would not provide shuttle at time we needed in the morning. Had to taxi, out $20. Won't stay here again!
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2016
Ronald
"Quick one nite"
Only in for one nite and the hotel was perfect for a hop from the airport and leaving on a cruise the next day. This is an older property in what seemed like an industrial area with no view. Suite rooms very comfortable--especially the beds. The room has a microwave, ref, & coffee maker. Two televisions. The front desk was very efficient and check in was a breeze. Coffee is sometimes avail in lobby. They have limited food options avail with many prepackaged snack foods, but we found the bartender enormously helpful easy to have a drink with friends and we found the bar food menu just fine with excellent service from the one bartender. He was friendly --I think he even prepared the food.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
"Cambria, overall a good experience,will stay again"
3 night stay, Great Hot Tub, only weakness we discovered was breakfast buffet, warm coffee and warm (not hot) food, also the buffet plastic food covers were very slippery (food oil) and hard to access, would help to have better handles. Otherwise staff and room were great.
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2016
Hoby
"Terrible hotel and service"
Not enough space.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2016
RICK
Hotel constantly had a very strong smell of cooked food not being extracted from the kitchen. This even found it's way to the 5th floor.
5 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
"Fort Lauradale, FL trip for cruise"
I wa very surprise with the room size for your hotel. Loved everything about our room and the lobby with the breakfast area. Had stay at the Renaissance Hotel a week before leaving to get on our cruise ship. I wish I had known about your hotel before booking that one with such a difference in the prices. I was not impress with the Renaissance when we were dropped off at that hotel for the price it was asking or the room. I was very satisfied when the cab dropped us off from leaving the ship, in front of your hotel and shocked along with my friends who were staying across the hallway. When I come back to Florida, I will be staying at your hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel airport shuttle service was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable, with plenty of modern technology. The neighborhood was safe and with many restaurant to choose from within walking distance. I would definitely recommend this hotel for my family and friends for their travel.
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
We just stay for one night everything was good! The wheelchair accessible bathroom great! The only thing I will like them to change will be the beds were to high for a person with disability. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell of fry fish in the main entrance that goes all the way to the first floor rooms!
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
Brenda
I really liked the room design and the way it's laid out. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very polite and helpful. Nice lobby and restaurant area. It was not a disappointment.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Business Layover"
Nice and quiet. Restaurant was limited in choice of items but the food was great and reasonable.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Chad
Great view, quiet, comfortable and easy to access,
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
ung
"Great hotel to stay in- esp. For overnight!"
They need to work on their shuttle service as I had called 3 times and an hour later we still weren't picked up. No mention of it when we finally got to check in. Other than that- the hotel and grounds were wonderful! Wish we had more than 1 day there! Lobby store, coffee bar, snack area and restaurant were wonderful! Didn't get a chance to try breakfast as we had an early early flight.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Beth Ann
"Nice!"
The "free" shuttle to the cruise ship is NOT provided by the hotel. It is by an independent company and runs super late - so SIGN UP and take the very first shuttle. If you do the airport shuttle you must call them as they don't run a regular route. The staff at the front desk have zero personality and they only have one person on duty so if you need things you must go to them. The bar is super expensive and you cannot have food or drink in the pool area.
Other trip Jan 11, 2016
Anna
"Good room / needs more room service hours"
Only problem with it is that their little café and room service stops very early and doesn't start again till 5 PM If you find yourself wanting to have a snack it is not possible . To me at these rates room service should be available at all times . Especially lunch which it is not . The staff was however very nice and the rooms were very cool and very spacious and the shuttle to the airport was convenient .
2 night trip Jan 5, 2016
Charity
"Good stay in Hollywood"
The room was very comfortable. Everything worked great and it was clean.
4 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Dennis
"Car needed"
Used this hotel as a pre-cruise stay. A person will need a car in order to go eat. Otherwise, about 15-25 minute walk with lots of traffic to cross the roads. The room is very nice and it was quiet although next to I-95.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Great hotel. We have two king beds in room with a sofa bed in the living room with a shelf in between. The room looked really great.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Zhilin
"great stay"
the pull out bed could be nicer. not much comfort for sleeping
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
My stay was just for one night and we were only in the room to sleep but it was very nice. My only problem with the room, a very minor problem was the set up of the room. We were in a King Suite, and the actual walking space where the bed was was very small. Very little room to walk the sides of the bed. And the closet, very small, was on one of the sides of the bed. I couldn't even open the door to the closet all the way because there was no room! Other than that small problem, the room was very nice and clean. The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Elise
"Miami getaway"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Did not eat there so I can't comment on the food. Staff was very and helpful. Would stay there again!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Daneisha
"Great Cambria!"
Comfortable and good-sized room. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2015
Toan
"good"
Very good nice staff
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
helen
"Nice Place"
Great room for the price very spacious
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2015
Gregg
"Expensive but clean"
The hotel is new, but we were a little disappointed to find that the "suite" was not two separate rooms, but one separated by a wall. The other thing that we noticed was that they had one of those noisy air conditioning units under the window thru the wall. I expected more from a modern hotel, like a real a/c system. Neighborhood wasn;t great either. Hotel wax clean though.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Donald
"overnight"
Just one night. Was a very comfortable hotel and the staff was great. You can't walk to anywhere from it but it's a short cab ride to places.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Fort Lauderdale trip"
We used this report after we left our cruise for one night. I wish we would have stayed longer! It was an amazing hotel, great pool and hot tub and employees! Very clean and comfortable like a mini home with a living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Other trip Nov 15, 2015