All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
141 Southwest 19th Court, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

We just stay for one night everything was good! The wheelchair accessible bathroom great! The only thing I will like them to change will be the beds were to high for a person with disability. The only thing that I didn't like was the smell of fry fish in the main entrance that goes all the way to the first floor rooms!
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
Brenda
I really liked the room design and the way it's laid out. The hotel was very clean, the staff was very polite and helpful. Nice lobby and restaurant area. It was not a disappointment.
2 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
"Business Layover"
Nice and quiet. Restaurant was limited in choice of items but the food was great and reasonable.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Chad
Great view, quiet, comfortable and easy to access,
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
ung
"Great hotel to stay in- esp. For overnight!"
They need to work on their shuttle service as I had called 3 times and an hour later we still weren't picked up. No mention of it when we finally got to check in. Other than that- the hotel and grounds were wonderful! Wish we had more than 1 day there! Lobby store, coffee bar, snack area and restaurant were wonderful! Didn't get a chance to try breakfast as we had an early early flight.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Beth Ann
"Good room / needs more room service hours"
Only problem with it is that their little café and room service stops very early and doesn't start again till 5 PM If you find yourself wanting to have a snack it is not possible . To me at these rates room service should be available at all times . Especially lunch which it is not . The staff was however very nice and the rooms were very cool and very spacious and the shuttle to the airport was convenient .
2 night trip Jan 5, 2016
Charity
"Good stay in Hollywood"
The room was very comfortable. Everything worked great and it was clean.
4 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Dennis
"Car needed"
Used this hotel as a pre-cruise stay. A person will need a car in order to go eat. Otherwise, about 15-25 minute walk with lots of traffic to cross the roads. The room is very nice and it was quiet although next to I-95.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Great hotel. We have two king beds in room with a sofa bed in the living room with a shelf in between. The room looked really great.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Zhilin
"great stay"
the pull out bed could be nicer. not much comfort for sleeping
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
My stay was just for one night and we were only in the room to sleep but it was very nice. My only problem with the room, a very minor problem was the set up of the room. We were in a King Suite, and the actual walking space where the bed was was very small. Very little room to walk the sides of the bed. And the closet, very small, was on one of the sides of the bed. I couldn't even open the door to the closet all the way because there was no room! Other than that small problem, the room was very nice and clean. The staff was excellent, very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Elise
"Miami getaway"
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Did not eat there so I can't comment on the food. Staff was very and helpful. Would stay there again!
3 night romance trip Dec 6, 2015
Daneisha
"Great Cambria!"
Comfortable and good-sized room. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2015
Toan
"good"
Very good nice staff
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
helen
"Nice Place"
Great room for the price very spacious
1 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2015
Gregg
"Expensive but clean"
The hotel is new, but we were a little disappointed to find that the "suite" was not two separate rooms, but one separated by a wall. The other thing that we noticed was that they had one of those noisy air conditioning units under the window thru the wall. I expected more from a modern hotel, like a real a/c system. Neighborhood wasn;t great either. Hotel wax clean though.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Donald
"overnight"
Just one night. Was a very comfortable hotel and the staff was great. You can't walk to anywhere from it but it's a short cab ride to places.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Great place to stay the day before our cruise"
First time we traveled somewhere without renting a car. The hotel picked us up at the airport in a timely manner and brought us back. Surprised to find a restaurant within the hotel. The food was very good! Its a short Uber ride to shopping areas located just outside of walking distance for us. We would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Joel
"Close floors down while in the middle of a remodel"
Everything was fine except they were in the process of remodeling. You would think they would close the floor down they were working on. The walls had wet paint on them and no signs to tell you they were still wet. The floor smelled like wet paint. Other than that the stay was fine.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2015
Logan
"true that"
I strongly recommend that facility. The staff and conditions of the facility where outstanding.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2015
Reuben
"Good place for the $"
At a price point of around $100 p/n this is a tough hotel to beat. We enjoyed the stay, free parking and a pretty good hotel breakfast for an extra $10. The on-site coffee bar is a added plus as well.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2015
Zak
"cambria stay"
Nice
4 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Shaquera
"Nice place, would stay again."
We stayed two nights. The rooms are new and stylish and very nice. Breakfast 10.00 and it didn't look all that great. We went out for cheaper. I was traveling with my husband and two adult children. The pool was nice. We for the most part enjoyed our stay. My only criticism is that if you are planning to catch a shuttle, expect to wait for it past the appointed time.
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Janis
My stay was good the only thing is when you walk into this hotel it smells like deep fried foods all the time.
1 night family trip Sep 21, 2015
Pam
"I recommend this hotel!"
Awesome room. Friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Crystal
"A little smelly"
The hotel is beautiful and the employees were amazing. The only issue was the smell of old grease coming from the kitchen in the lobby. You could smell it on the floor we were in.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
Oscar
"the slums"
cable was out for two days the bed was full or lumps
3 night trip Sep 4, 2015
stephen
"Quiet and clean!"
Windows had the best soundproofing I've ever experienced. There was thunder and lightening all night and I only knew because of the lightening! Bed was very comfortable. Room was clean, nice set up. Thermostat controlled room temperature very well. Internet service was hit and miss. Sometimes it worked perfectly and then it would drop service. Missed room service 1 morning, asked to have room done, was done poorly, no vacuuming, not all toiletries replaced. Glasses not replaced with clean ones. Breakfast was hot and tasted good. Not enough selection on beverages. Hard to get toaster to toast. Staff very nice and helpful. Hallways too warm.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Evelyn
"access to high way and stores is perfect for me"
My stay was great because staff were very helpful and curteous when you needed them.. It was a great suite. The restraunt in lobby staff were friendly and service was good. The hotel was off a main road but close to mant stores and convienent to highways. I am staying there again at the end of the month with out hesitation. Would recomend it to anyone.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Ed
Winnie made our stay exceptional and exemplified genuine hospitality!!! Kudos to her and being the reason for stay being extended!
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
"More than expected"
The hotel room was more than expected for the price. It was convenient to Ft. Lauderdale Airport. They held the shuttle for us after midnight because our flight was delayed.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Not as nice as expected"
Check in gentleman did not make us feel welcome. Almost like we were bothering him. The internet only worked part of the time and for short periods of time only. Most staff were nice. Room was smaller than another suite hotel we stayed at down the road last year. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
grandma
"awesome besides the old hag late nights"
Everything was awesome but one old lady at the front desk at night. I really have no complaints about anything, just had a bad experience with the concierge because she let her personal opinions get in the way of her professionalism. Made us not feel welcome. But for the price and environment it's the best!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Gina
Awesome hotel! Nice pool, great front desk service, and fantastic rooms!
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Angel
"wireless service"
your wireless service was not working properly in the rooms, other than that my hotel stay was great!
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Best Kept Secret"
In love with this hotel!!! Great location (close to Hard Rock) on a beautiful lake! Loved the spacious rooms! Best kept secret around! We'll be back.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Erin
"Good hotel."
The hotel was good. Plenty of room. Nearby the highway and airport. Room seemed a little dated but had plenty of space. Shower was weird as only one side was covered.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Edward
"Comfortable stay for long week of work."
Glad I found this gem. I stay in this area a lot for work and frequent hotels all around Miami/Ft. Lauderdale. This hotel was centrally located and comfortable, in every sense of the word. Bed was nice, front desk staff were nice, breakfast buffet was great. Only gripes were these, WiFi barely worked and the maid service forgot my bath towels one day.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Taz M
"Nice, close to airport"
I love this hotel. Very nice and comfortable, bed is comfortable everything is clean and sanitary. Very quiet... And solitary. Design is different and neat.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Excellent Experience"
Very nicely appointed property. Room was clean and comfortable, great bed, luxurious linens. Room has many amenities. No bathtub but large luxurious shower.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
DAVID
Loved it.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Laurie
"I Should have listened to the Reviews"
The first room had to be changed because it smelled like mold/mildew. Bad A/Cs. No condiments for coffee machine in room. Dirty glasses. Unclean linen with body hair on pillow case. Carpet smelled and felt as if animals and/or smokers were allowed in the rooms. Everytime the air came on in the middle of the night i woke up coughing. Then woke up sweating and the air wouldn't come on. For all my troubles, received a free breakfast, but that couldn't make up for a bad night of interrupted sleep.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Mona
did not get cleaning next day
2 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
jorge
Good overall, centrally located
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Great stay at the Cambria"
I was very impressed with this hotel. The decor and the layout of the room was beautiful. The employees were very nice. The biggest drawback probably was just not having a bathtub--they only have showers. Also be careful taking food in and out of your car, as the hotel is next to the woods and does have raccoons outside, just beyond their parking lot. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Great experience.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Third time not a charm."
This year stay found me staying on the second floor with parking lot view. Past years had pool view and was higher up. Room service did not replace used caffeine coffee and cup was wiped, covered and dirty. The phone and Ethernet broken.phone replaced,told to use WiFi. Adjustable chair needed to be replaced. Positive wad van driver to airport. I won't be staying at this hotel in 2016 or any time after.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Sunny Boy
"Horrible customer service"
Bad service. No towels. You have to get the towels yourself. The hair dryer was sticky and wasn't working. They said they will replaced it the first day and they never did. We stayed a total of 4 nights.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Jadah
I enjoyed my stay with my husband for a fast get away! Close to the Hard Rock and close to South Beach. Staff are very pleasant. Pool was wonderful and food was great!
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Hayley
"great hotel"
it was a great day felt really comfortable front desk was really nice and courteous and very informational would recommend this for anyone who won enjoy a nice home like in comfortable environment
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
shonnon
"Comfort & Style"
Great hotel always my first choice when I am in the area.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2015