All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
141 Southwest 19th Court, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice clean hotel with airport and cruise shuttle"
Easy check in and check out; shuttle from airport included; shuttle to cruise port a mere $5; hotel appeared new; overall great experience.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"A real plus!"
This was our second stay and we'll be back. Perfect for the day before a cruise. Efficient/friendly staff. Good suite. Good A/C. Great shuttle and free parking.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Amazing!"
Awesome!From front desk to restaurant, very friendly people. One thing, a/c, couldn't turn it down, but otherwise recommend this plaxe very highly.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Gloria
"Very nice"
Hotel was nice clean and good location plenty of resturaunts nearby. Would be benificial if there was a sign where to turn for hotel. We had to switch rooms because door lock wasn't working. Otherwise it was a nice size ro nice view good shower I would recommend to all
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Wished we stayed pre cruise also!"
We stayed Post Cruise and wish we also stayed PRE cruise... really nice place, clean and new we had room 420. It was great staff was friendly
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
jeffrey
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Staff very friendly was greeted warmly upon arrival and the whole stay. Nice large room
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
marcel
"Nice hotel, but not everything worked"
The public spaces and room were nicely appointed and clean. The room had a mini-fridge and microwave as well as a tiny coffee maker. On the bedside table, there was a lamp and alarm clock - but no outlet within reach, so these were just for decoration. Not very useful, obviously! We were also surprised that there was no coffee available in the lobby - Only what you could make in your room. The desk clerk did offer more coffee packets if we needed them. I had hoped we could grab a quick breakfast before leaving for the airport (a short, 10 minute ride away), but the restaurant didn't open until 6. Since the shuttle only runs on the hour, we had to leave at 5 a.m. for our 6:45 flight. Not the most convenient, and no explanation for why it only runs on the hour. So even though this hotel looks nice, I probably wouldn't stay here again.
"Stay before Cruise"
Hotel is clean, gym was great and service was excellent overall. Wish it was closer to restaurants and that shuttle service would be provided to local area.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
Lexi
"Can do better"
Arrived and Air conditioning in room didn't work. Business center was out of order and not useable the entire stay. we were on a business trip so that was not a good thing. Breakfast continental style was $10.00 which in a hotel like this in the local area is normally included in room cost especially at their rates. They moved us to another room with AC had to ask for linens for fold out sofa (traveling with son who works for me) didn't get linens, had to call desk when we arrived later that evening they brought 2 sheets, no pillows or extra blankets. Wont stay there again, too many choices in area.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2014
Lydia
"Good location, nice facilities"
The hotel is in a great location for access to FLL/MIA spots. It's a little difficult to find due to the lack of signage. The hotel itself is pleasant, the rooms are spacious, and the inclusion of a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker are quite convenient. I actually had a relatively nice view on the 5th floor, and slept comfortably in the king-sized bed. My only complaints are the abundance of hair found on the floor and bathroom, presumably of the cleaning staff, and the lack of clean towels in the bathroom. We were given just a few towels and wash clothes, and I found one wash cloth to be stained/marked with several different substances on the last day. Another possible improvement would be free breakfast, or at least better pricing for the current buffet option available.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Lauren
"Good memories"
Nice hotel with plenty of room. I liked the free parking. As I always like to rent a car when visit Florida
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Great value close to the airport/cruise port"
We stayed at Cambria Suites after our cruise. The rooms are clean, spacious and the hotel staff was great. We really appreciated the free airport shuttle.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Tiffany
"Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port Suite Hotel"
This is a very good property worth a stay. The condition of the hotel is "new." The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff does an excellent job of daily cleaning an restocking supplies (shampoo, soap, etc.) I stayed in a sleeping room and my organization scheduled a meeting there. The Banquet staff with whom I interacted (for the meeting) was excellent, contacting me before the meeting to insure the accuracy of the order as well as during the meeting to insure everything was provided as ordered. I gave the room a "4" because the sleeping area is tiny. To get into the small closet one has to shimmy sideways along the bed (only about 16" or so from the bed to the wall with the closet - veryu tight) Nonetheless,I would definitely use this property again.
2 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Was perfect location for Airport and Port"
It was a very nice room. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2014
Great room for a great price!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great service"
Great business hotel and the service is always fantastic.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Ken
"Nice rooms"
Very high end rooms. Modern rooms.. very clean. stayed there with 6 people in a room easily.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Sam
"Not in the best part of town"
I think it was okay. I selected based on the fact that it was close to my client. So not particularly the part of town I'd prefer to be in. There was not much near by with regard to dinning,etc. I couldn't find a drug store. So overall it was fine but nothing fancy. Very friendly staff and my room was clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Newer hotel"
Nice clean hotel with friendly staff. Hard to find location and you can miss the turn easily.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
I love this hotel and is going back again......great for the price.
5 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Geoffrey
"little upsetting"
This has been my 3rd stay at this location. Walls had dirt on them, stains on extra linen, stains on couch. During room check in initial key programming failed to allow entry, had to go back to the lobby, meanwhile key engineer was using a key cracking machine on the room next to mine. Bad for all around.
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
Shawn
"Comfortable and very Modern/Contemporary"
The hotel was excellent for my brief stay, however, the parking lot lights were unbelieveably bright and annoying. I didn't arrive until very late (midnight) and I was exhausted and felt my room was lit up like a Christmas tree. I was finally able to find the heavy curtain but was concerned at first and almost asked to be moved. Overall, the room was great, king bed was awesome and front desk very nice and helpful (got me a taxi immediately in the AM when I checked out). Yummy breakfast too!
"Enjoyable stay"
Everything was easy and relaxing. Check-in and finding our room was a breeze. It seemed clean and the beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay again. Only two complaints. As I read in other reviews, it is a bit tricky to find. Honestly though people, it's not the end of the world. Word of advice- when you're navigation system tells you that you are getting closer, slow down so you don't miss the turn. That simple. My other complaint was that the walls in my room had obviously not been painted in ages. There were scuff marks and scratches from floor to ceiling. It's not a big deal, but it looked trashy.
1 night trip with friends Jul 22, 2014
Brittany
"Good price, nice rooms"
Good: friendly service, we complained about the sofa beds b/c they are really horrible, you can feel the springs under your back, and they send up extra bedding to pad the bed with and gave our group all free breakfasts for the stay Good: breakfast is good, enough choices for vegetarians (great veggie egg casserole) Good: pool, gym Bad: sofa beds
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Upon arriving; I was greeted by a friendly face who checked , staff that was there was very pleasant. The hotel very stylish and sleek, would definitely return.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Hagerstown Md
Te hotel was clean and the staff was welcoming and every one we had dealings with was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
LOVED IT
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Georgene Malovich
This hotel was beautiful, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff at the desk was very helpful and friendly going above and beyond to help us find the best 4th of July fireworks display. It was a great hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"nice 7 day stay"
All good, shower is a walk-in so in order to turn the shower water on you may get splashed. On its own side road so no traffic other than the main roads outside property. Can only enter property from the west bound side of main road. Need to do U turn under I-95 if traveling east on main road to get back to property.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Clay
"Just Right"
Nested right of I-95, within 15 min from the Hollywood Beach. Facility is well maintained. Pool was great temp and clean. Exercise room is very good for those last min beach bod tune ups. The bar is very nice and the staff is friendly. The rooms are really sweet. Tasteful style and the bathrooms are so cool. Overall, I would for sure go again and will look out for Cambria in other locations of travel.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
Levi James
"Not a good hotel for an airport stay..."
My husband and I stayed here a night before we flew out the next morning. They do have a hotel shuttle, but don't tell you it only runs every hour for drop off, so we had to get up 45 minutes early to catch the 6:00 shuttle rather than wait for a 6:30 shuttle (if it existed). We decided to drop off our rental car the night before and the hotel said they'd come get us, just to call when we were ready, so we did. I was put on hold for 15 minutes without even a second to just say, "please send the shuttle". At that point I decided to hang up and call back, they didn't answer the phone. We tried for an additional 45 minutes and the receptionist would not pick up. Then, we had to call customer service headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona because we didn't know what else to do and didn't want to pay $50 for a cab. Somehow they got a hold of the hotel and were able to get them to send the shuttle. I will never stay here or another Cambria suites for that reason alone. Hampton Inn would have been a better choice and run their shuttle every 15 minutes.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
World
"Nice hotel close to airport and port everglades"
Hotel stay was very pleasant, staff was very accomodating when I wanted to change rooms to a higher floor.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
Melanie
"Great hotel!!"
Super clean and nice hotel. Good staff. Very roomy rooms!!!!! Beds are super comfortable. It's not in a super-nice neighborhood, but the hotel itself is 5 stars in my opinion.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
nick
friendly staff at check in, like the no smoking policy, did pass the entrance to the street a couple of times
Other trip May 29, 2014
Our stay was made even more fabulous when they upgraded our room without even charging us more!! Beds were great comfortable no complaints !
1 night family trip May 4, 2014
"Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale"
Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale was a nice clean comfortable hotel. It was conviently located for what we were in town for. My only complaint was that we tried to check in about 1 hr. early since it was raining (we were on a motorcycle) and were told to come back later since check-in wasn't untill 3...
Other trip May 7, 2014
bcaaron
"Close to the airport"
We stayed at the Cambria Suites Ft Lauderdale because we had an early morning flight. The proximity to the airport was great. There was not much else around and there was a bit of construction going on nearby so not much to look at but still very pleasant. we had an issue with the air conditioning in our room but once the staff realized it could not be fixed we were quickly moved to an upgraded suite which was perfect for our family of four.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Nice hotel, further from the airport than indicated. Also, because our flight was delayed, there was no shuttle from the airport.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
excellent...definitely will come back again
2 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Allen C.
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Staying at this hotel was a great experience. The staff was courteous and helpful. The airport shuttle was on time and the driver was also very friendly.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"Like the location"
Good location , clean updated, quiet and off the highway would stay again
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
djl40
"Great hotel prior to a Cruise and after!"
Our group of 5 stayed 2 nights before our cruise and 1 night after. The staff was helfpul, the airport shuttle was prompt and reliable, as was the shuttle to the cruise port. The rooms were good sized, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Sandy
"Not enough restaurants"
We enjoyed our stay even if it was for one day. We would recommend it to others even though there were not many restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2014
Chris L.
Overall very good
2 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"A Pleasant Surprise"
Wow! Nice contemporary facility. Thoughtful details like the light system in the bathroom which allows for a low night light are a great touch. The room also includes a refrigerator and microwave. The stand alone shower is very spacious with a good shower head and non-slip floor. There are plenty of decent towels. Two TVs accommodate both clients with different taste. The only thing lacking is the free breakfast which they need to reinstate. I would return.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
Judydoll
"Overnight before going on a cruise"
I chose the hotel because of 15 minute drive to cruise ship, good price, and good ratings. Very pleased that this hotel was nearly new, great staff, full of electronics in the room. Very nice in all respects.
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"it was a comfortable and clean hotel."
it had nice appearance. the room and bathroom were new and clean. the bed was comfortable.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Awesome little hideaway!"
Loved the suite!!! It's hidden of the road so it's great for privacy purposes! Rooms were clean! Staff was super helpful! Great experience!
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Pre and post cruise"
This hotel is quite nice a bit pricey. Try to get a room facing the pond best view. We arrived a 11 pm everything was closed but there was free coffee in the lobby.Staff were very friendly and it was a fast check in. The shuttle from and to the airport was great and complementary as was the ride to the cruise port both ways. Look for the Bombay bandit (shuttle driver} he was the most entertaning person we met funny funny fellow. Tip him well he is worth it.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Moe
Comfortable nice rooms, close to airport
1 night trip Feb 10, 2014