All hotels in Brevard, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here315 E. Main Street, Brevard, NC, 28712, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not impressed !"
When we checked in we were just handed a key. No directions to room or any instructions as to when breakfast was or anything. There was a portable heater in the room and a sign that said to only run the heater when we were awake that the room would stay warm all night. There was a sign in the bathroom saying I couldn't use my personal hair dryer because it would blow a fuse. A window air conditioner that looked like it was straight from the 1960s was in the window. It was held together with duct tape. The shower was so small you the water sprayed right in your face. The dressers were missing knobs, the bed was really wobbly, and there was a bag of water hanging in the closet. I would assume this was to control a mildew problem because the room smelled musty. The only pleasant part of our stay was breakfast. It was delicious and our server was wonderful! I think he needs to work in the office and the man from the office needs to go to the kitchen! We won't be staying there again when we go back to Brevard!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Tammy
"Historic, very well maintained hotel is a delight."
We were very pleased with this historic hotel with unusual character and charm. The staff were attentive and friendly without being at all intrusive. This is a wonderful place to stay for those who love the outdoors (national forests and gorgeous waterfalls quite close) but don't want to give up luxury. You will not be disappointed.
Jim & Mona
"Brevard Inn Bed and Breakfast"
The breakfast was outstanding and anything else about the hotel was totally made up for by the fabulous breakfast!! It truly was a gastronomic experience. The staff was gracious with true southern hospitality.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2014
Judy E
"Near the activities!"
It was a positive experience. We enjoyed breakfast. it was cooked to perfection and the conversation with other guest was warm and friendly. All in all we enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Frank McCoy
"Historic Bed & Breakfast in Brevard"
From the moment that we checked in we were made to feel like welcome guests. The owner, "Ms. Faye" was delightful - she is a classy southern bell! She shared stories of how she accumulated some of the beautiful antiques that grace the halls and rooms at The Inn at Brevard. All of the staff were friendly and willing to accommodate any request made. The breakfasts that were prepared were absolutely delicious and the portions were more than generous. A special thanks to server "Aaron" for her sunny disposition and wonderful service she provided each morning. We look forward to another stay at The Inn at Brevard when we visit to the town of Brevard in the future.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Gigi
"First B&B Experience"
We enjoyed staying at the Inn at Brevard for Memorial Day weekend. Breakfast was delicious each day! We stayed in the annex portion of the house, and the only issue we saw was how thin the walls were. We could hear our neighbors on either side and above us; even to the point of being able to join in their conversations.
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
"Very Nice Location with Great Breakfast"
The hospitality was very nice and they made every attempt to treat us as special customers. When we first got there, there was confusion on our reservation and a missing key, but they were very apologetic and it worked out just fine. The bed was a little rough (felt like we were sagging in the middle) but the location in Brevard is great. The Breakfasts were amazing and Mrs.. Faye' s grits were the best I ever had.
2 night trip May 23, 2014
"Convenient Location"
I stayed in one of the rooms in the annex. Visually, it wasn't what I was used to, but after a few hours, the room showed itself to be very careful. I am not sure if the room was worth what I paid for, but I can tell you that this was personally the most helpful staff I have ever witnessed. Also, the breakfast in the morning is amazing.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
The Inn was filled with amazing character! From the grand stair case to the pictures on the walls. The service was second to none, and the staff was there always to personalize every aspect of our stay. It was a trip to remember.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"AOTC weekend"
Hotel is right on the start line. Eat a breakfast made for a king and go !
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
The food was very satisfying - loved the Southern food! Enjoyed the ladies cooked and served our breakfast. We stayed in cottage separate from main house but would like to stay inhouse next time. My husband found the house a bit cluttered but he is very "spartan" in his preferences. I loved the old pictures and furniture.
2 night trip Oct 20, 2013
"Old country Inn with southern hospitality."
I really liked the Inn at Brevard. It was old and funky. My room was in the annex and had a bit of a musty smell and the walls were thin but the beds were comfortable and the furniture was nice. The breakfast was the best!! Huge portions of everything. Everything was homemade and delicious. True southern cooking and the staff was very friendly. Would definately stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Suzanne
"Great breakfast bad room"
Annex is a dump. Mildew problems.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
"convenient to hiking trails"
Breakfast was delicious
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"fabulous!"
We will be back!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
Very good location. Breakfast was great. We stayed in the annex and our room was rather small for four people but very nicely decorated.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Roberts
Very quaint and convenient! Great service.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2013
"Decent but weird"
It's not a bad place if you can get past all of the weird dolls, paintings, Victorian furniture and knick knacks. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Lovely place"
Very friendly an accommodating staff. The breakfast's are wonderful and the bar is a very nice touch-quiet and comfortable- a nice place to relax at the end of a day in the mountains. Wifi works beautifully if you need it.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"Great B&B for couples!"
We stayed here the weekend of July 6th. Our room was very comfortable with a queen bed and a twin bed. Just outside the door was a covered veranda, great for reading. Breakfast was gourmet quality and served in a lovely room. The best feature was a small bar that served drinks and outside seating for relaxing in the evening. The B&B was close to many fine restaurants in downtown Brevard. Our reason for the trip was to attend concerts and Brevard Music Center, just a few minutes away.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
Suzanne
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
4 night trip Jul 22, 2013
Family trip Aug 11, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for The Inn at Brevard

"Tired, out of touch with community"
04/18/15 nrsmdwf Upstate South Carolina USA
We stayed 2 nights for a very popular cycling event that has been happening annually in Brevard for 17 years, bringing thousands to the small town. For this, the location was outstanding, as we were one short block from the start/finish and festivities. Despite the heavy welcoming from the entire town for this huge cycling event, the B&B owners didn't know when the ride started (8am) and had no plan to alter their breakfast offerings (9am) to accommodate all the cyclists staying there (at least a dozen). Some simple boiled eggs, continental breakfast stuff, etc. would have been nice. The second morning, our breakfast was absolutely terrific. Rooms were okay, much too cluttered - so that you basically had nowhere to put your personal belongings in the room. Dining staff was friendly, check in/out persons rather aloof. We will look for somewhere else for this event next year.
"Nice friendly place."
11/03/14 30090Laura_S Anderson, South Carolina
We only stayed for one night, so we didn't experience a lot. The check in was fast and he was kind and helpful. The annex room is dated, but it was clean. Stay here for a night since Brevard is a small town.
"Dated and tired, but not unfriendly"
10/16/14 SEJW83 Sevierville, Tennessee
My boyfriend and I stayed two nights at the Inn while we were in town for an event in Hendersonville. We stayed in one of the better rooms (upstairs corner room... maybe 5M?) from what I can tell after reading other people's comments. It was a little bit dusty and needed some TLC for sure (ripped bedskirt and the head and foot rails were rickety.) I imagine it would be nearly impossible to get everything squeaky clean there purely for the fact that it is filled with stuff - nicknacks, paintings, pictures, and YES, many crucifixes. There is stuff everywhere. When we were packing up I was nervous I would forget something because there were so many items on every surface of the room. The clawfoot tub/shower was nice and toiletries were Hermes, which I thought was wild. The bed was very comfortable and the linens smelled very fresh and clean. Breakfast was very good - eggs made to order, fresh squeezed orange juice, amazing coffee, and a large assortment of other sides. I appreciated the ice water and cups posted next to the front door every day. Travis, our server, was excellent. He was very polite and checked on us often to make sure we had everything. The man who checked us in also acted as the bartender and made us a few drinks our first night there. He was very friendly, informative and interesting. We never spoke to the owner of the Inn, but I believe she was floating around the morning we checked out. All in all, it was a very curious place. I wasn't disappointed because I had already read the negative reviews and knew what to expect. I would compare it to staying at your very rich and eccentric great-aunt's house. I doubt we will return, but only because we are two young 30-somethings and have no problem staying at an uninteresting chain motel in a pinch.
"Think Twice before staying here"
09/15/14 chimom8 Green Cove Springs, Florida
We research on the internet and expected to find a sprawling estate with 100 acres and a waterfall in the town of Brevard. Upon entering the main Inn it was cluttered with knick knacks, pictures, furniture giving the appearance of an organized hoarder. There were crucifixes hung in most all the rooms. It felt as if you had walked into a Stephen King movie. We had reserved a room in their annex which was described as an additional building behind the main Inn. It was a motel style building in ill repair to the side of the Inn. We were handed our room key by a young man and told to go outside up the stairs and it was the room on the right. The room upon entering was open to air and it still smelled like a musty old crypt. There were layers of dust so thick you could write in them on the window sills, TV and ceiling fan. Thank goodness the air conditioning worked great. In the closet was a damp rid bag hanging with at least 2 cups of water in it. The private bath appeared to have been a converted closet with the toilet in a two foot wide enclosed space. The shower had some weird hose like thing that twisted but unless you were three feet tall you were not going to wash your hair under it as it was way too low. We inquired about the 100 acres with a waterfall described on the internet as we certainly did not see a 100 acre estate and was told by the owner that it was in an entirely different county. The owner Faye Yager told us it was only accessible if you were a season back country hiker and you would encounter bears, cougars and snakes so you’d better have a gun with you. The land had never been cleared and “the only thing that had ever lived there was Indians.” Our room contained two beds both were frames for larger mattress that had been altered to accommodate a queen size mattress. Both beds felt as if the frames were ready to break in a moment’s notice and have everything crash to the floor. There was a light shining into our window all night as there were only blinds and sheer cheap drapes covering windows. You would think for the money we paid she could have at least put up some light blocking shades and inexpensive solid drapes. The other furnishings were old dresser and tables. The only good thing I can say is the breakfast was tasty and the gardens were beautiful otherwise everything about this run down place gives one the creeps. I did some investigation and googled the owners name on the drive home and believe me in the future this is something I will do before making reservations. If you want an interesting read I recommend you search her name yourself. We paid as much for this room as we did for a week’s stay in cabin on the mountains in Gatlinburg with a beautiful peaceful view. This Inn needs a lot of repairs and is seriously overpriced for what you receive.
"More of a cabin than an Inn."
08/26/14 Mary A Lafayette, Indiana
We thought this would be a quaint town with a nice inn. Very disappointed. There were empty rooms in the main house but we were put in a musty cabin like room on the porch. Breakfast is only served from 9 to 10 which is not good for travelers. The main house is very, very cluttered with many crucifixes on the walls. Would not recommend.
"very disappointing"
07/31/14 0TNG Jacksonville, Florida
We stayed at the Inn in mid July for an event at Brevard college. The Inn was very sub standard compared to other bed and breakfasts we have stayed at. At check in the young man did not greet us or show us around. He said" give me your final payment, here's the key, you room is up stairs to the right" No one showed us around or made us feel welcome. The rooms are very cluttered and musty. There are crucifixes on many of the walls which was just odd. Reviewers say that breakfast is good, but we wouldn't know. It is only served from 9-10 am. We had early events to attend and asked if we could have muffins or coffee and they said no. Brevard is a great town, great outdoor activities, charming restaurants. Go to Brevard but stay somewhere else!!!!!
"Delightful!"
07/22/14 woodencanoe Taylors SC
My wife and I stayed at The Inn at Brevard July 18 - 20, 2014 to attend a meeting at the Brevard Music Center. Delightful experience! Basic points: Excellent location in downtown Brevard within sight of local shops, restaurants, and Brevard Brewing Company. Very pretty neighborhood down the side street and easy 1/2 mile walk to Brevard College. Nice quiet room, extremely clean, slept well both nights. Breakfast is cooked by the owner and is the best Southern breakfast I have had anywhere. Bonus points: We spent a good hour looking around the main house at the original artwork, decorations, and architectural detail. There is also a cozy bar within the main house where we enjoyed Kentucky bourbon. I read some of the reviews before we made reservations, and of course, was concerned about the negative ones. After staying here, I'm not sure what the fuss was all about. This is the grandmother's house I never had, or could be the backdrop for a novel or screenplay. The Inn at Brevard is not the efficient, airport hotel. It is a unique gem.
"Bad Experience"
07/21/14 Spradley9490 Charlotte, North Carolina
We made a reservation and the charge was put onto our credit card. About a month after making the reservation we were notified in an email signed, the front desk and the email had not subject title, that our reservation had been cancelled and a wedding party had been given our room. This is a very unprofessional manner to run a business, especially in a tourist area. We will never do business with The Inn at Brevard again!
"Charged Twice on my credit card"
07/17/14 Beverly D
I was charged twice on my credit for my stay. This is still in dispute. We enjoyed the stay but was was definitely not worth double the rate,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Not what they advertise it as..."
07/11/14 Jeff U St. Petersburg, Florida
My wife and I stayed here for our 15th wedding anniversary on July 10th. If you are expecting a quaint "inn" experience, look somewhere else. Once you walk in the front door, you are overwhelmed by senses overload. There is a musty smell, way too many crucifixes, old knick knacks and paintings. There was music playing on a very staticy radio. The person who "checked us in" just stared at us as we walked in the door, then looked away without greeting us. He didn't even take the time to show us to our room. We were told "Its up there, head to the laundry room and its there." We finally found our room, the Gentleman's Suite, and again were overwhelmed by the amount of "stuff" in the room. It was a large room, but was made to feel small by the amount of unnecessary furniture and especially lamps. The sitting area had a vintage couch which literally felt like it was going to collapse and had a sheet covering a horribly filthy cushion in the middle of it. The TV was mounted to the wall and the cords and wires were sloppily tucked behind it and ran across the top of the mantel. The AC look as if it was going to fall out of the window it was in, and it did not cool the end of the room where the bed is. The "private" balcony looks out to the parking lot. The bathroom of this suit is touted as a feature that people love. There is a claw foot tub, not vintage. The shower does have a row of jets that spray vertically from the back towards the front. The pipes for this feature are visible, as are the ones running up through the middle of the floor for the tub! The lighting that hangs in the bathroom is ridiculous. The are wires with end caps hanging from the hole in the ceiling! This is an area where moisture is always present!!!! Moldings were sloppily painted and paint was on the walls and wallpaper. Its like they felt if the stuffed 10 pound in a 5 pound bag, no once would notice the areas that were totally tacky and lacking the touches that an 'inn" should possess. They state that there is high speed wifi available, but my phone and ipad found no signal at all. The suite was not worth the $250 we paid for the night. Breakfast is supposed to be "great". If you like eggs that are not cooked the you ordered them, croissants that aren't cooked all the way through and soft drinks that are flat (and that the wait staff acknowledges "the machine is broke, buy at least I found it."), then chow down...this is the place for you! Check out was classic too. The same person who checked us in, checked us out. I handed him the key and asked if I needed to do anything else. He looked me in the face and said, "I need the key". It was still in his hand. I wish I could say something good about our stay, but I can't think of one at all, other than to say that the bedding seemed clean. There are certain expectations that someone has when you pay a premium to stay somewhere. The Inn at Brevard met none of them. The pictures on the website are misleading. The advertising is not entirely accurate. The staff is bland and underwhelming.