All hotels in Solvang, California, United States of America
2644 Mission Drive, Solvang, CA, 93463, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Quite clean
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
"Almost Like Staying At Your Mom's!"
My husband and I stayed here while we were away for his birthday. We loved it! Very clean and comfy, staff was SUPER nice, and complimentary breakfast?! We sure needed it after a long day of too much drinking! Probably not a place for the fancy-pants demographic, but for someone looking for a comfy room at a very fair price? Perfection.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2013
Meg D.
"Pricey but satisfied"
Met or exceeded expectations in every way. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2013
Dan Ebuna
"Pros & Cons"
I stayed here because (1) price was decent, and (2) I was running out of affordable options on a holiday weekend. The grounds are nice in a sort of "country" style surrounding. Margaret runs the place and is very pleasant. She lives on the grounds. Now, the rooms were clean and no issue getting the key, checking in etc. However, the room is very dated like 1980s or so. There is no granite countertop or stainless appliance or anything like that. No decorative tile. It's very old school with typical white tile and a very small television that sits far from the beds. The channel selection is terrible and the tv is about 19" only. The beds were NOT queen. I have a queen at home. These beds were double beds though it said they were queens. I was sorry to pay $200 and get two double beds. But it is what it is.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Doug
"Right where you want to stay"
We lucked up on the Meadowlark Inn through a review. This destination reminds you of the charming roadside motes of past, but it has so much more to offer. You pull into a lovely driveway and the sound of the fountains put you in a peaceful state. We were welcomed by Margaret with a quick check in, recommendations for dinner and instructions for breakfast. She had turned the heater on for us which was very nice because the evening was chilly. The room was very comfortable and the bed was the most comfortable I'd ever slept in. My husband got up in the morning and enjoyed home made cinnamon rolls and we were on our way. Would highly recommend, location is right outside city center on Mission Drive, so you're close without being in the hustle of downtown.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Marguerite
"Surprising Find"
What a surprising good find! The rooms are comfortable, the proprietor quite friendly and just a mile or so from town. I would definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2013
Reggie
Wife and I went on a last minute weekend getaway to Solvang, but most of the inns we knew about were full. We rolled the dice on this place and got the suite with its own backyard and hot tub. Nice! I thought we wanted to be in town for more easy walking around, but it turned out we liked the Inn being outside of town... more seclusion. There was plenty of parking in town and nothing to worry about. Yes, we'd go back.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"SO CUTE!"
The Meadowlark Inn was just SO CUTE! It reminded me and my husband of a '60's motor lodge, gravel driveway and all. Our room was perfect; we were even upgraded to a room with a kitchenette. The grounds were beautiful; lots of BIG oak trees and pine trees. Breakfast was YUMMY and Brigitte & staff were wonderful. Great little B & B for a romantic getaway. Highly recommend. Will Stay there again.
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2013
Colleen
"Great little gem just outside of Solvang"
My husband and I stayed at the Meadowlark Inn last week as a short getaway from our week in LA and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff was very efficient and made us feel at home. Their European style breakfast made us feel like we were back in Paris. Brigetta, the owner, gave us a terrific wine tasting tour of 4 local wineries, plus interesting facts about the area. Since it was a Sunday and no others signed up that day, it turned out to be a cozy, private tour. The Inn reminded us of a little motel from the 60s but was updated with every essential needed to make our stay comfortable. We will definitely return on our next visit to the area!
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Charming Getaway"
Meadowlark Inn was welcoming, comfortable, clean and offered several unexpected amenities. I didn't anticipate Bed and Breakfast because I had googled Lodging, and I had predicted a studio-type arrangement but was pleasantly surprised to see we had a separate sitting room and convenient kitchenette! The Wi Fi worked instantly, and we felt safe and cozy. We would definitely come back and stay longer. The only upgrade I would suggest is a better TV system.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Paul and Charlotte
"Quiet getaway"
Located a little ways out of the main part of town, this cute little b&b was perfect for our anniversary trip. It was our first time staying at a b&b but really felt the difference with the homey feel of the room and surroundings and the home cooked breakfast.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2013
"Quaint, comfortable motorcourt"
A pleasant surprise; wasn't looking for anything more than a value-oriented overnight inn, but this place is special. A real home-like atmosphere; if you appreciate a traditional "motor court" like I do, than you'll be very happy to stay here. This will be my "go-to" choice next time I visit the area.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
"Great Hotel experience"
We stayed only one night which was very unfortunate, and have promised ourselves to come back for a longer stay. Staff were extremely courteous and helpful, and could not have been more friendly. We asked for sightseeing recommendations for our short visit and they gave them very enthusiastically. As well as restaurants etc. Breakfast in the hotel was home cooked and wonderful. Definitely a must when in Solvang, and definitely worth a detour.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Easy access to nearby cities and sights of interes"
Our stay at your hotel was very relaxing was like a little bed and breaskfast quite would recommend this establishment to all my family and friends
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Perfect"
Service was spectacularly personal. Really appreciated the wide breakfast choices. Clean and comfy. Firepit, grill, small but clean pool, gazebo - all big pluses. Lovely place.
1 night romance trip Aug 12, 2013
CARL
"Romantic wine tasting weekend"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Meadowlark....Lovely accommodations, indoor and outside....Picnic area available....and a great breakfast to look forward to every morning. It is an old school motor court...very charming. The rooms include wine glasses - for both red and white wines, coffee maker, refrigerator, and even a candle with matches....
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
MagPie
"Great hotel!"
We were very happy with everything at Medowlark. Very cozy retreat type of hotel. My only complaint is that it's a couple of miles from the center of town. We were on a bike tour so it would have been great to just walk outside to enjoy the town. For most people this wont be an issue. I would absolutely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Perfect getaway for a couple."
We loved this place. It was so nice to meet the friendly staff.We enjoyed sitting outside , talking enjoying the beautiful place we had just come across at the last minute. The people were friendly and I can not wait to go back. It was the best shower I have had in years.I would only recommend air freshener, but thats just me. I would also recommend you stop by the store grab a bottle of wine, rib eyes , salad and desert .The best place to fall back in love.You have to bring your own charcoal though.I would recommend they have gas barbecue.But again that just me.I have told all my friends and relatives about this place .I can not wait to go back.Again the staff is willing to help you out with what ever you need.Best place ever !!!!!!!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Respectiful distance from town"
Service was excellent; staff was excellent; breakfast was excellent - nice B&B style feel. Only complaint was very noisy people outside next hotel room after 11:30pm. Would be best to have someone living on the premises for security at night.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2013
"Lovely"
Wonderful older motel a mile or so out of town. Beautiful setting amid roses, redwoods, and rosemary. Wicker chairs and picnic tables for dining al fresco. Close to world class restaurants in Los Olivos, and The Hitching Post ll in Buellton. Bring your wine opener and enjoy a bottle in the garden after a day of exploring.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
janet
"Nice and quiet motel."
We came late to the motel. The reception was closed, but keys and precise explanations waited for us. The rooms are large and cosy. The furnishment is not of the modern kind, but is fuld of charater. There is a kitchenette, if you wish to stay long. The breakfast is great with a personal touch. The owner had made a vegetal pie that day, and was very keen with making a good impression. the staff was very serviceminded
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
Bruno
"Have a great stay! Lovely Inn!"
We had a wonderful stay at this quaint inn! The grounds were very nice and the room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very professional, personal and helpful. This was a nice surprise on our trip.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2013
Walker
"One of the most coziest looking hotels"
This hotel was great! The staff was very helpful and friendly. The hotel's setting is very pleasing and feels cozy. If anything could and should be improved, I think the beds and the TVs should. The bed mattress comfort was rather disappointing, and while the small tube TV (nothing worth complaining about, just wanted to point it out) accommodates the size of the room well, it could be nicer if the TVs were fitted with perhaps the same sized LED/LCD screens. Other than the bed being the point of focus for improvements, this hotel overall was excellent.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"inn of a thousand dances"
this place is awesome. my wife and I were blown away by how quaint this place was. The roses were spell binding. The continental breakfast was to die for -wonderful tasty warm beautifulI. We highly recommend this place for a romantic getaway. Good price too.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
"Everything is greate, but the bed"
If you like a soft bed, the place is excellent. Also, the towels are kind of old, or not the best quality.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Inexpensive and perfect"
We had a wonderful time staying in the pinot noir jacuzzi suite. Having the large jacuzzi in the living room was worth the extra 50 bucks for sure! Clean room, helpful staff, BBQ and fire pit! The only thing is that it is not walking distance to the shops and wine bars.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2013
A lovely place. We enjoyed it.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
Sandy
"Nice grounds and great location."
Meadowlark is in a very nice location between Santa Ynez and Solvang. Beautiful and spacious grounds with nice lawn, plants and flowers, gazebo, firepit and BBQ grill. Very nice breakfast included. Rooms are small and "motel like". It is a very pleasant place to stay and is now our first choice for wine country.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2013
Very quaint place and plan on going back. Close to Santa Barbara and Solvang. Stay there after diving the Channel Islands as as chance to get some sleep before heading back up north.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
The rooms were clean, hardwood floors. One small point was that the TVs were very small. One TV (in the bedroom) was smaller than the size of my computer monitor at home. That said, I was in Solvang to enjoy the environs and not watch TV so this was a small quibble. BTW we had a truly outstanding meal in Los Olivos at the Los Olivos Cafe. (This place was actually featured in the movie "Sideways").
2 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Close to Solvang"
Our booking at the Meadowlark was very last minute and turned out to be a gem. The staff were very helpful and welcoming and the rooms good and great value for money. Breakfast was lovely served by the owner who made us feel very welcome.
1 night family trip May 27, 2013
Paul and Jo
"Landmarks near Meadowlark Inn"
My husband and I had a real nice stay. The Complimentary continental and full breakfast was very good.
1 night romance trip May 19, 2013
"Sweet dreams!!"
This was such a last minute stop for us. But the hotel is very cute and the rooms are so comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was so clean and gave you the feel of a small cottage. We would gladly go back for another visit.
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
jo
"Perfect location!"
The 2 staff people I met were very helpful. The hotel is well laid out, beautifully landscaped, and located perfectly. Close to Solvang, Santa Ynez and Ballard, but not smack dab in the middle of crowds & traffic. Very safe. Very easy to find.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
Connie
"Our new Ojai"
My fiancée and I normally head up to Ojai to escape our crazy lives. We decided to head to Santa Ynez and we found this little gem by chance. We will be back had a great time. Ask for the room with the hot tub!
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
Tyson
"A Great Getaway!"
Absolutely wonderful! The room was spacious and the surroundings gorgeous. The grounds were maintained with excellence and the added touch of a fountain right outside of our room was an added treat. And the special "I can't forget this place because of..." were the fabulous breakfast enchiladas in the morning as part of the menu - hats off to the chef! I would highly recommend this retreat to all!
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
kim e.
Great will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
"Meadowlark Inn"
Great place to relax in the countryside close to Solvang and on the doorstep of the Central Coast's vineyards. The owner Margo runs a cosy little establishment and its the ideal spot and environment to rest up and soak in nature's soothing effects. Ample yard with barbeque and chilling out space. Recommend it to any couples that want to get away from the city lifestyle and fast pace that goes with it. Had an enjoyable time and look forward to going back when we get the chance.
1 night trip Feb 10, 2013
Trevor

"Location, Location, Location"
Whether you're wine-tasting in Santa Ynez, gambling at the Chumash casino, hiking the backcountry, antique shopping or playing tourist in Solvang, Meadowlark is a great location and perfect quiet get-away. The garden area with quiet seating arrangements is very inviting. Freshly baked quiche and banana bread awaited us for breakfast along with the friendly staff who offered it to us. The rooms are a little small and a microwave would be nice! Otherwise it had the other common amenities.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2014
"Our best hotel in California"
Booked for one night, very pleased. Quiet and relaxed feel , stayed a further three nights, probably the best stay of our trip. Would not hesitate to recommend to all. Would definitely stay here again if in the area. Breakfast good as well.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Diane and David

"Hübsches Hotel am Rande von Solvang"
Wir wurden sehr herzlich am "Front-Desk" empfangen. Ein herrscht eine familiäre Atmosphäre hier. Die Zimmer sind in Ordnung und sauber. Das Preis/Leistungverhältnis ist hier sehr gut! Das absolute Highlight war das Frühstück. Ein kleines Buffet mit allerlei selbstgemachten Sachen, angefangen bei der Marmelade. Es gab dann noch eine heiße, frische gebackene Gemüsequiche. Ein wirklich schöner Start in den Tag.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Chrisi
DE
"Sehr schönes Hotel in ruhiger Umgebung."
Das Hotel war wirklich wunderbar. Eine ruhige Oase für einen vernünftigen Preis. Das Personal war sehr umsorgt und fürsorglich.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Christian
DE
Ok hotel til prisen
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Frits
DK
"très beau séjour et une ville à découvrir"
endroit très coquet, bien entretenu, propre et très bel accueil avec un très bon déjeuner continental
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Michel
"Lite gammalt, men mysigt och charmigt"
Vi undrade först vart vi kommit till för ställe, det visade sig varvet mycket mysigt och charmigt ställe. Lite utanför Solvang men vi fick god hjälp med taxi. Mycket bra service, rent och snyggt. Frukosten var mer än v förväntade oss!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Joacim och Lisa
"Härlig miljö"
Vi blev väl mottagna och fick bra rekommendationer för restauranger och närområde,
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
Mats
SE
"Fint hotell på fint sted"
Dette var et idyllisk hotell like utenfor en koselig by i innlandet :)
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Mysigt ställe för par!"
En sen spontanbokning från Santa barbara under vår road trip längs highway 1. Ångrar verkligen inte att vi bokade detta mysiga ställe! Jättetrevlig service och bra välkomnande. Anlände sent och fick vår nyckel medgett trevligt brev på verandan. Rummen var fräscha och den hemlagade frukosten God! Ligger en bra bit från Santa barbara, så detta bör kanske inte främst väljas om man inte har planer uppe i bergen eller är på resa norrut.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2013
SE
"Albergo con bel giardino"
Un buon albergo in mezzo al Wine Country che ti permette anche di godere del bel giardino. Ottima colazione preparata dalla proprietaria.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2013
IT
"立地は不便だが満足できるサービス"
ソルバングから数キロ離れていて交通機関もタクシーしかないので、ソルバング観光にはちょっと厳しいかも。もっとも私の目的はソルバングから逆方向にあるカジノでのコンサートなので、カジノに近い分不便は感じなかった。アメリカにしては珍しいおいしい朝食に愛想のいいおばあさん、部屋も広く、ネットも快適で、なかなかいいホテルでした。
1 night trip Feb 7, 2013