All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

"Lived up to my friend's recommendation"
I stayed here on the recommendation of a friend, and it proved to be a great choice. Clean, comfortable room with all the modern amenities -- flat-screen TV, free wi-fi, safe, and mini-bar. Most importantly, the staff were very helpful and friendly. They spent time to get me oriented with a map, made reliable restaurant recommendations, and frequently greeted me by name as I passed the front desk. A well-managed property.
3 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Woody
The rooms are nice, the beds are very good and they offer spacious bathrooms. The breakfast was a little disappointing as the choice of cereals was poor and the one of fruits even more. What was really annoying was the big noisy street in front of our room. Sleeping with an open window - just not possible. I think this should be outlined before booking. The Hotel is located about 15 min. walk from the Charles Bridge. This is okay as it is a really nice walk. All in all I would say it's a good 3,5* Hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"great location and staff"
Staff was very accommodating with giving us a new room after our first one was found to be infested with fruit flies. No issues with our room. Great breakfast Great location for touring the most beautiful city in Europe.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Beautiful but out of the way"
Very luxurious for Prague, immaculately clean modern rooms that are great for the price, everything looks brand new. Staff speaks English and is very accommodating. Toiletries, tea, coffee, etc. provided in-room and lots of other complimentary things available at front desk. Breakfast buffet is wonderful and definitely worth the upgrade. It isn't in a prime location, however, so buy a tram pass to avoid walking for ages and getting lost like we did.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with comfortable bedding"
At the end of a long day of walking all around Prague it was great to come back to a clean, comfortable room. The bar area was very nice and the beverage prices were good. We chose to have drinks there a few nights instead of out on the town with higher prices. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
AJ
"Decent hotel"
Was a nice experience decent hotel good location
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Close to center"
Had a great time in Prague. The hotel was very clean the rooms were spacious and very nice. Five minutes from the tram stop and very close to most needed sights.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Nice hotel in Prague 5"
Beautiful hotel, nice updated rooms and service was very good!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Rhonda
This hotel was great and we'd stay again. It's a reasonable walk from old town and forces you to go over the Charles Bridge daily. It's right by the park that takes you up to the best view of the city. The room was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The wifi was fast, water was decently priced in the mini-bar. Of all the 8 hotels we stayed in during our trip, this one I would put in the top 2. The only complaint I had was the breakfast was average rather than exceptional. The food was only so-so, but the variety was good.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
We thing that the breakfast wasn't good in the realtionship to the price (10€ /pP) We love your shower. It's really positive that the hotel is nearly by the big park.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Hotel in quiet location"
Hotel is in a quiet location within easy reach of public transportation. Rooms is spacious and comfortable...
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ant
"Close to where I needed"
Went out to Prague to visit my boyfriend, but couldn't stay at his apartment, so we got this hotel and it worked out wonderfully! It was very close to his apartment, tram stops, restaurants, a small grocery store, and right next to a great path to get to the top of the hill. Very nice!
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2013
Loved the location! Well away from the tourist fray but within walking distance of Charles Bridge, Old Town, Prague Castle. Good restaurants nearby. Very helpful staff. Our room had a lovely view of the city.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
There's not better place to stay and it is not expensive at all. Room, service and breakfast is perfect. Also is really close to the metro station.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Armando
"Convenient but somewhat dangerous & weird."
This hotel could be convenient enough if you want to save money. We stayed here for its easy access to the airport (2nights). Couple of issues: 1) Busy (highway like) street. It looks like Petrin park is in front but you need to walk a couple of blocks to get the the park. Street in front of the hotel is a very busy road. It was dangerous to cross the street when our taxi dropped us opposite side. 2) Hotel staff Decent but not too friendly or reliable. The night before we were leaving, we asked for 2 things: Wake up call and Taxi. Also, we were told we could pay taxi by credit card. Receptionist gave us wake up call on time but failed to get a taxi ready. At first, receptionist told us we didn't request a taxi. When I reminded her, instead of admitting her mistake, she said the taxi is running late about 15minutes. She blamed on "Friday traffic in Prague" at 6:45am!! She gave us a voucher for making us wait. We gave the voucher to the driver (who didn't speak much English), he gestured that we couldn't use it. Also, we couldn't use the credit card. Luckily, we had enough time to wait and the taxi driver accepted USD. On a positive note, it's cheap, clean, right near Petrin park if you want to go to Petrin Observatory and within a walkable distance to New town, Mala Strana, Old town. If you want to experience magical Prague, pay more and stay in old town.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Pragelly
"Modern and Chic!"
Great Service, Great Room. Definitely worth revisiting.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very nice modern hotel"
I stayed in the Red and Blue Hotel for a week and was very happy with my choice. The location is right next to Kinsky Gardens and about a 10 minute walk to Charles Bridge. All other sights are also within easy walking distance. The staff is very professional and helpful. I had notified them in advance of my arrival and they inquired whether I needed a car from the airport and the company they chose had the driver waiting for me even though my flight arrived early. During my stay, the staff helped set up tours for a seamless experience. The buffet has a wide variety of food and the coffee is excellent. Different types of eggs and homemade cakes weede served daily. Another plus: Very nice and reasonably priced restaurants are nearby. The rooms are modern and well appointed. I had a double which was very large with a good spaced seating area off to the side. The bathrooms were large too and amenities were provided. The shower had great water pressure and a lot of hot water. My room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. The only caveat: the mattresses were a little too hard but other than that, I had a nice stay and would recommend.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Enjoyable location off the beaten path"
I actually enjoyed the location of the hotel, but that was after staying in the Old Town area for a couple of days prior. It is not that far from all the attractions and quite enjoyed the location. I think the hotel is more of a 3-star hotel than a 4-star hotel and thus my ratings. I think a 4-star hotel has a fitness facility, an iron and ironing board, etc. I realize that these are American conveniences that we expect, but I had them in the other 4 hotels that I stayed during my 12 day trip in Zurich, Budapest, & Prague.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Missy
Great hotel next to a pretty park. Safe and clean !
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Not central, but close enough..."
The hotel is not exactly in the center of all the tourist attractions but it is a great location if you are willing to walk about 15-20 minutes to get to the major sites. It is across the street from a park so is a relatively quiet area and the hotel is extremely clean, so it was well worth the little extra walk. The decor is very modern and rooms are well kept. The staff were friendly and helpful.
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013
"fantastic!"
everything was perfect. The room was very roomy. Can't complain!! I strongly recommend.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Very nice hotel ,close to everything The girls at the front desk very helpful .room very clean .
7 night trip Oct 16, 2012
Alex
"Best place to stay in Prague!!"
Pros: Free WIFI throughout the hotel, best breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, fruits, deli meats, cheeses, yoghurts, juices, etc.... It's a new hotel (was renovated 3 years ago) with modern designer rooms. Very close to the tram and about 25-30 minutes walk to the castle and Charles Bridge. Just excellent!! Oh, and you can't beat the price either for this kind of hotels...I recommend it to everybody. Cons: Couldn't find anything!
Other trip Oct 27, 2012
Nelly
The hotel is in great location for visitng the most important sights in Munich and there are a number of good restaurants within walking distance.
4 night trip Oct 15, 2012
"Great hotel and staff!"
Our hotel was located close to public transportation and local restaurants. Always clean. The extra space for our extended stay was nice; enough drawers and shelves. I could not believe how quiet and sound proof it was. The staff were very professional and incredibly helpful with directions, providing times for train travel outside of the city. They helped with airline on-line checkin, and made us feel at home at all times. The breakfast buffet was fantastic!
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
lovely hotel with a great breakfast. My concerns would be: the fan was always on if the light in the bathroom was on -- and it was quite a load fan. Also we had requested a 4:00 am wake up call that never came.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2012
"Modern hotel with friendly staff"
I have nothing but good things to say about this hotel: great breakfast, spacious rooms and friendly, knowledgeable staff. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk to Charles Bridge and 20 minutes to Old Town
2 night trip Jul 8, 2012

"Red and Blue in Progue"
Hotel was as described. Nice rooms. Its not directly on the main route so it is quiet but the center of town in a max 10 minute walk away. I can absolutely recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Value in Nice Location"
Lovely hotel, helpful staff, comfortable room with nice bathroom. Great choice at breakfast. We had a blue room on the 5th floor overlooking the park. Little bit of road noise but not all the time. Easy to walk into the centre of Prague or tram available at bottom of the street.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was fantastic. Clean tidy and reception very accommodating. Found it strange all prices at the hotel were quoted in Euros but you could pay in Cheq Crowns if you wish Breakfast was more UK than continental as the variety quality and quantity was amazing Location was not in the centre (which we knew before we arrived) but was amazed what was available a short walk away. The hotel is directly opposite Patrinsky Gardens which is well worth a steady walk up the cobbled paths to the top and take the fennicular back down A 15min picturesque walk by the river will get you into the centre across one of the many bridges
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
Overall I was extremely happy with that hotel. I was shocked how sparkling clean that hotel was. Everything looked brand new and immaculate, not a hair or dust to be found anywhere, nothing looked used. The breakfast buffet was lovely with a lot of choice and good quality. The bed was extremely comfortable. One thing though, the pillows were a bit too hard, we actually had a "pillow menu" with the option to change them to softer ones but kept on forgetting to do so!Don't be silly like us and check them first thing when you arrive! ;)
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Aurelie
"A good hotel"
Quite comfortable, neat & clean place for a short stay. Staff very helpful, surroundings quite central
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
IN
"Modern hotel"
Fantastic holiday . Hotel excellent , staff helpful cheerful and efficient. Recommend Expedia trips through made for a fantastic short break. Tour guides very knowledgable and informative . Transport pickup and drop off very good and comfortable. Overall a very pleasant stay recommend the red and Blue hotel
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very good"
The staff at this hotel is very helpful, always willing to help you. The breakfast is great. The room is nice and clean.
6 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Judith
"Lovely hotel"
This hotel is a good location, the staff are pleasant and speak good english. The room is clean, spacious and modern as seen in pictures. The room was maintained daily. The safe is secure as u provide your own number to lock it. The only downside was the bed is not the most comfiest and the bedding duvet was small.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Near the Charles Bridge"
Location is very convenient as it is wiythion walking distance to the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle. It is only 15 minutes walk to the castle and maybe 10 minutes to the bridge. And there are tram line nearby where one can take the tram no 12 or 20 and walk over to the Old Town area. And there are some restaurants and convenience shops nearby.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Chase
MY
"Comfortable and quiet"
Good place to stay.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
NJD
"Over night stay"
We had a wonderful over night stay after returning from Karlovy Vary. The room was a good size being decorated and furnished to a high standard. Breakfast was good and catered for a variety of tastes. The staff were very helpful, pleasant and always smiling.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Francis
"Boutique hotel close to Charles Bridge"
Stayed for 2 nights. Staff friendly and helpful, Room clean, modern and tidy, however bedroom area a little cramped for more than one person. Room had a separate alcove with writing desk (useful for computer) and small separate lounge area. Breakfast included and fine for a few days. Good location with easy walk to Charles Bridge.
Other trip May 28, 2014
The hotel was very close to teams which can take you to the old town. The staff were excellent at making sure you knew how to get around. Great hotel I would recommend
Other trip May 3, 2014
"Exceeded Expectations"
This hotel exceeded my expectations in just about every way. Our room was excellent. Both the room and bathroom were clean and very spacious with modern amenities. The free breakfast was good and the location was perfect for a short walk to the Old Town or Prague Castle attractions (about a 15-20 minute walk or less). The staff was friendly and helpful and offered one of the smoothest arrival experiences of our trip. My only (minor) complaints are the fact that I found the bed to be a bit hard and the free wifi to be quite slow. Those two things did not, however, meaningfully diminish the quality of our stay. I would definitely return to the Red and Blue next time I’m in Prague. Five Stars.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Justin Key
"Great breakfast and comfy bed"
The hotel is comfy, clean and efficient. we love the buffet breakfast which is very good and included in the room rate. Hotel location near the park so it is quiet although not far from the bus and tram stops.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Achra
"Excellent Hotel"
We stayed 4 nights and found the Hotel excellent, friendly staff, large and very clean rooms and the shower was always hot. It's a short walk out of the main tourist area but within 15/20 mins you can get to Charles Bridge and there are trams close to the hotel if you don't fancy walking.
4 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Johles
"Lovely hotel quite clean and modern"
Great place to stay good for walking into town 10 mins clean bright and not to large. Rooms very clean and modern. Breakfast good standard handy fir trams at the bottom of the street. All in all excellent
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights in January and loved it! We stayed in a blue room on the 3rd floor and had a great view of the park across the road. Such attentive service and a lovely room with everything you could ever need. A little bit out of the old town but it was nice to walk around. Especially enjoyed having a bath and a lovely breakfast on both mornings! We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014
"Red & Blue - Well Done!"
Lovely modern hotel. Approx 15-20 minutes walk to Old Town. Trams nearby giving easy access to tourist attractions.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
Emz
"Stunning"
Perfect hotel in a perfect city. Yes it's away from the centre but you know this when you book! Could not fault a thing.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Don
Great Location
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2013
Mohammad
"Quality"
Great hotel located very close to the centre of beautiful Prague! If and when I visit again I will definitely stay here again
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
B
"Excellent location"
Just outside mala strana, this hotel is a 2 minute walk from the tram, which is easy access for andel metro or the number 9 straight to Wenceslas sq. Or 20 or 22 to hrad. Its location means it is quiet at night. With a lovely view over the park too. Smichov is a up and coming area with a fantastic big shopping centre but the old town still even within walking distance where you can drop in to the numerous bars and restaurants on the way. Best for couples and small groups.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013