All hotels in Prague, Czech Republic

Clean
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
    Food is all right
"Excellent hotel in a key location."
Excellent Hotel located just steps away from Prague main sites, the rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable, the staff was friendly. I was surprise to see that when my booking the breakfast was included, that was something nice, usually my bookings do not include breakfast
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Jorge A
"Great location, fair price, helpful staff"
Just great overall. Location is close enough to everything. No need to stay any closer in my opinion, unless you wanna do the hostel thing because it would not be cheaper. Nothing wrong with hostels..as its a great way to meet people and can save you tons. We came in some warm weather so the air conditioning was so important and clutch. You should plan to do lots of walking anyway in Prague, and this place is right near the bridge(s) to get you into old town. Oh and the shower in our room provided the best shower I ever had in my life (301). Try to get one of the rooms ending in "01" as this is a more private, slightly larger room at its own end of the hall.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Adam
Great stay!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
"Lived up to my friend's recommendation"
I stayed here on the recommendation of a friend, and it proved to be a great choice. Clean, comfortable room with all the modern amenities -- flat-screen TV, free wi-fi, safe, and mini-bar. Most importantly, the staff were very helpful and friendly. They spent time to get me oriented with a map, made reliable restaurant recommendations, and frequently greeted me by name as I passed the front desk. A well-managed property.
3 night trip Nov 19, 2014
Woody
The rooms are nice, the beds are very good and they offer spacious bathrooms. The breakfast was a little disappointing as the choice of cereals was poor and the one of fruits even more. What was really annoying was the big noisy street in front of our room. Sleeping with an open window - just not possible. I think this should be outlined before booking. The Hotel is located about 15 min. walk from the Charles Bridge. This is okay as it is a really nice walk. All in all I would say it's a good 3,5* Hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
"great location and staff"
Staff was very accommodating with giving us a new room after our first one was found to be infested with fruit flies. No issues with our room. Great breakfast Great location for touring the most beautiful city in Europe.
3 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"Beautiful but out of the way"
Very luxurious for Prague, immaculately clean modern rooms that are great for the price, everything looks brand new. Staff speaks English and is very accommodating. Toiletries, tea, coffee, etc. provided in-room and lots of other complimentary things available at front desk. Breakfast buffet is wonderful and definitely worth the upgrade. It isn't in a prime location, however, so buy a tram pass to avoid walking for ages and getting lost like we did.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nice clean hotel with comfortable bedding"
At the end of a long day of walking all around Prague it was great to come back to a clean, comfortable room. The bar area was very nice and the beverage prices were good. We chose to have drinks there a few nights instead of out on the town with higher prices. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
AJ
"Decent hotel"
Was a nice experience decent hotel good location
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Close to center"
Had a great time in Prague. The hotel was very clean the rooms were spacious and very nice. Five minutes from the tram stop and very close to most needed sights.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Nice hotel in Prague 5"
Beautiful hotel, nice updated rooms and service was very good!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Rhonda
This hotel was great and we'd stay again. It's a reasonable walk from old town and forces you to go over the Charles Bridge daily. It's right by the park that takes you up to the best view of the city. The room was clean, comfortable and the staff was very friendly. The wifi was fast, water was decently priced in the mini-bar. Of all the 8 hotels we stayed in during our trip, this one I would put in the top 2. The only complaint I had was the breakfast was average rather than exceptional. The food was only so-so, but the variety was good.
2 night romance trip Apr 7, 2014
We thing that the breakfast wasn't good in the realtionship to the price (10€ /pP) We love your shower. It's really positive that the hotel is nearly by the big park.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Hotel in quiet location"
Hotel is in a quiet location within easy reach of public transportation. Rooms is spacious and comfortable...
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
Ant
"Close to where I needed"
Went out to Prague to visit my boyfriend, but couldn't stay at his apartment, so we got this hotel and it worked out wonderfully! It was very close to his apartment, tram stops, restaurants, a small grocery store, and right next to a great path to get to the top of the hill. Very nice!
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2013
Loved the location! Well away from the tourist fray but within walking distance of Charles Bridge, Old Town, Prague Castle. Good restaurants nearby. Very helpful staff. Our room had a lovely view of the city.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Excellent place to stay"
There's not better place to stay and it is not expensive at all. Room, service and breakfast is perfect. Also is really close to the metro station.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Armando
"Convenient but somewhat dangerous & weird."
This hotel could be convenient enough if you want to save money. We stayed here for its easy access to the airport (2nights). Couple of issues: 1) Busy (highway like) street. It looks like Petrin park is in front but you need to walk a couple of blocks to get the the park. Street in front of the hotel is a very busy road. It was dangerous to cross the street when our taxi dropped us opposite side. 2) Hotel staff Decent but not too friendly or reliable. The night before we were leaving, we asked for 2 things: Wake up call and Taxi. Also, we were told we could pay taxi by credit card. Receptionist gave us wake up call on time but failed to get a taxi ready. At first, receptionist told us we didn't request a taxi. When I reminded her, instead of admitting her mistake, she said the taxi is running late about 15minutes. She blamed on "Friday traffic in Prague" at 6:45am!! She gave us a voucher for making us wait. We gave the voucher to the driver (who didn't speak much English), he gestured that we couldn't use it. Also, we couldn't use the credit card. Luckily, we had enough time to wait and the taxi driver accepted USD. On a positive note, it's cheap, clean, right near Petrin park if you want to go to Petrin Observatory and within a walkable distance to New town, Mala Strana, Old town. If you want to experience magical Prague, pay more and stay in old town.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
Pragelly
"Modern and Chic!"
Great Service, Great Room. Definitely worth revisiting.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2013
"Very nice modern hotel"
I stayed in the Red and Blue Hotel for a week and was very happy with my choice. The location is right next to Kinsky Gardens and about a 10 minute walk to Charles Bridge. All other sights are also within easy walking distance. The staff is very professional and helpful. I had notified them in advance of my arrival and they inquired whether I needed a car from the airport and the company they chose had the driver waiting for me even though my flight arrived early. During my stay, the staff helped set up tours for a seamless experience. The buffet has a wide variety of food and the coffee is excellent. Different types of eggs and homemade cakes weede served daily. Another plus: Very nice and reasonably priced restaurants are nearby. The rooms are modern and well appointed. I had a double which was very large with a good spaced seating area off to the side. The bathrooms were large too and amenities were provided. The shower had great water pressure and a lot of hot water. My room faced the courtyard and was very quiet. The only caveat: the mattresses were a little too hard but other than that, I had a nice stay and would recommend.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Enjoyable location off the beaten path"
I actually enjoyed the location of the hotel, but that was after staying in the Old Town area for a couple of days prior. It is not that far from all the attractions and quite enjoyed the location. I think the hotel is more of a 3-star hotel than a 4-star hotel and thus my ratings. I think a 4-star hotel has a fitness facility, an iron and ironing board, etc. I realize that these are American conveniences that we expect, but I had them in the other 4 hotels that I stayed during my 12 day trip in Zurich, Budapest, & Prague.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Missy
Great hotel next to a pretty park. Safe and clean !
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
"Not central, but close enough..."
The hotel is not exactly in the center of all the tourist attractions but it is a great location if you are willing to walk about 15-20 minutes to get to the major sites. It is across the street from a park so is a relatively quiet area and the hotel is extremely clean, so it was well worth the little extra walk. The decor is very modern and rooms are well kept. The staff were friendly and helpful.
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2013
"fantastic!"
everything was perfect. The room was very roomy. Can't complain!! I strongly recommend.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013

"We had a good stay, nothing to rave about though."
My family's experience at the hotel was okay. The breakfast was great. The hotel reception is not that helpful; they answer your questions and give the minimum amount of information but nothing more. They don't go out of their way to respond to people's needs. The location is okay; it's quite a bit of walk to go to main tourist attractions (20 to 30 minutes walk), but it's all walking distance away. We were there in August, so on really hot days, it was a bit tiring at the end of the day to walk back to the hotel. We had some trouble with the shower; we first thought we didn't have hot water, but finally figured out how to turn it on (It's quite tricky).
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Goon Yong
PH
"Lovely clean hotel, well run with attentive staff."
Had a superb short break away for my husbands 50th birthday. Hotel location is up a hill but in a good location as quiet yet near enough to all the main attractions Prague has to offer, we did not set foot on the Metro or trams and walked everywhere - do take comfy footwear as cobbled streets and I had to buy some trainers! Breakfast at the hotel set us up for the day.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Hazel
Nice hotel near the city center.Good size rooms,very modern and cozy.Breakfast is very basic and was the same every day and one day juice was very bad.The hotel don't have parking place.
3 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Sava
"Lovely hotel in quiet suburb"
Lovely hotel in quiet suburb of Prague away from main tourist area and hen/stag parties. We arrived at 10:30am and were able to checkin and use our room which was clean and nicely decorated. Staff were friendly and very helpful. The hotel location may not work for everyone, it is a good walk to the main attractions but close to Petrin Hill, so great if you want to get exercise or prepared to use public transport.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Tracey
"Nice hotel well located"
Positives: Reception staff very helpful. Room very clean. Well located- 10 mins walk from Charles bridge but in a quiet area. Lovely bath and shower. Very comfy big double bed. Nice breakfast room with outdoor tables if desired. 24hr access. Tea/coffee making facilities. Attractive room. Nice towels. Shampoo and shower gel provided. Great air con. Negatives: Asked for a room with view of park but given a top floor room with only roof window...could see some tree tops!. We paid for inclusive breakfast but it was not great- buffet with poor quality juice and cereal, fruit not always ripe and only white bread to toast. There was also cheese and cold meat and some cooked eggs and rice etc but as we are vegan these were not useful for us. We asked for soya milk on the first morning but there was none so we bought our own..no attempt to provide by the staff on subsequent days. No onsite restaurant only a bar. Couple of times returned in afternoon to find room not made up and as wanted to nap before eve excursions had to decline cleaning for the day. I would go here again but forgo the breakfast.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Prague first
Have just returned from 3 nights in Prague staying in the Red and Blue design hotel. I could not fault the hotel. The rooms were very clean, spacious and comfortable. The air conditioning was a welcome after a hot day exploring Prague. The staff wee very friendly and were always very willing to help. It was about a 10/15 minute walk to the old town/ Charles bridge. However, the location was perfect for exploring other area of Prague. It is opposite a fantastic park. It also meant that you could eat at quiter restaurants at a much cheaper price because if being outside of the tourist area. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Alyson
Very nice modern and clean hotel, not too far from the old town and good to be out of the crowds.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Good value hotel"
Quiet neighbourhood, but a distance from the old town. Hotel is excellent. Recently refurbished with helpful staff. Our room was a little on the small side, but we stayed only for two nights. Very competitive rates which reflect the off centre location.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Red and Blue in Progue"
Hotel was as described. Nice rooms. Its not directly on the main route so it is quiet but the center of town in a max 10 minute walk away. I can absolutely recommend this hotel!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Excellent Value in Nice Location"
Lovely hotel, helpful staff, comfortable room with nice bathroom. Great choice at breakfast. We had a blue room on the 5th floor overlooking the park. Little bit of road noise but not all the time. Easy to walk into the centre of Prague or tram available at bottom of the street.
4 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel stay"
The hotel was fantastic. Clean tidy and reception very accommodating. Found it strange all prices at the hotel were quoted in Euros but you could pay in Cheq Crowns if you wish Breakfast was more UK than continental as the variety quality and quantity was amazing Location was not in the centre (which we knew before we arrived) but was amazed what was available a short walk away. The hotel is directly opposite Patrinsky Gardens which is well worth a steady walk up the cobbled paths to the top and take the fennicular back down A 15min picturesque walk by the river will get you into the centre across one of the many bridges
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"Great hotel, great location."
Overall I was extremely happy with that hotel. I was shocked how sparkling clean that hotel was. Everything looked brand new and immaculate, not a hair or dust to be found anywhere, nothing looked used. The breakfast buffet was lovely with a lot of choice and good quality. The bed was extremely comfortable. One thing though, the pillows were a bit too hard, we actually had a "pillow menu" with the option to change them to softer ones but kept on forgetting to do so!Don't be silly like us and check them first thing when you arrive! ;)
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Aurelie
"A good hotel"
Quite comfortable, neat & clean place for a short stay. Staff very helpful, surroundings quite central
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
IN
"Modern hotel"
Fantastic holiday . Hotel excellent , staff helpful cheerful and efficient. Recommend Expedia trips through made for a fantastic short break. Tour guides very knowledgable and informative . Transport pickup and drop off very good and comfortable. Overall a very pleasant stay recommend the red and Blue hotel
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Very good"
The staff at this hotel is very helpful, always willing to help you. The breakfast is great. The room is nice and clean.
6 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Judith
"Lovely hotel"
This hotel is a good location, the staff are pleasant and speak good english. The room is clean, spacious and modern as seen in pictures. The room was maintained daily. The safe is secure as u provide your own number to lock it. The only downside was the bed is not the most comfiest and the bedding duvet was small.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Near the Charles Bridge"
Location is very convenient as it is wiythion walking distance to the Charles Bridge and the Prague Castle. It is only 15 minutes walk to the castle and maybe 10 minutes to the bridge. And there are tram line nearby where one can take the tram no 12 or 20 and walk over to the Old Town area. And there are some restaurants and convenience shops nearby.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Chase
MY
"Comfortable and quiet"
Good place to stay.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
NJD
"Over night stay"
We had a wonderful over night stay after returning from Karlovy Vary. The room was a good size being decorated and furnished to a high standard. Breakfast was good and catered for a variety of tastes. The staff were very helpful, pleasant and always smiling.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Francis
"Boutique hotel close to Charles Bridge"
Stayed for 2 nights. Staff friendly and helpful, Room clean, modern and tidy, however bedroom area a little cramped for more than one person. Room had a separate alcove with writing desk (useful for computer) and small separate lounge area. Breakfast included and fine for a few days. Good location with easy walk to Charles Bridge.
Other trip May 28, 2014
The hotel was very close to teams which can take you to the old town. The staff were excellent at making sure you knew how to get around. Great hotel I would recommend
Other trip May 3, 2014
Anita
"Exceeded Expectations"
This hotel exceeded my expectations in just about every way. Our room was excellent. Both the room and bathroom were clean and very spacious with modern amenities. The free breakfast was good and the location was perfect for a short walk to the Old Town or Prague Castle attractions (about a 15-20 minute walk or less). The staff was friendly and helpful and offered one of the smoothest arrival experiences of our trip. My only (minor) complaints are the fact that I found the bed to be a bit hard and the free wifi to be quite slow. Those two things did not, however, meaningfully diminish the quality of our stay. I would definitely return to the Red and Blue next time I’m in Prague. Five Stars.
3 night romance trip Apr 16, 2014
Justin Key
"Great breakfast and comfy bed"
The hotel is comfy, clean and efficient. we love the buffet breakfast which is very good and included in the room rate. Hotel location near the park so it is quiet although not far from the bus and tram stops.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Achra
"Excellent Hotel"
We stayed 4 nights and found the Hotel excellent, friendly staff, large and very clean rooms and the shower was always hot. It's a short walk out of the main tourist area but within 15/20 mins you can get to Charles Bridge and there are trams close to the hotel if you don't fancy walking.
4 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Johles
"Lovely hotel quite clean and modern"
Great place to stay good for walking into town 10 mins clean bright and not to large. Rooms very clean and modern. Breakfast good standard handy fir trams at the bottom of the street. All in all excellent
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights in January and loved it! We stayed in a blue room on the 3rd floor and had a great view of the park across the road. Such attentive service and a lovely room with everything you could ever need. A little bit out of the old town but it was nice to walk around. Especially enjoyed having a bath and a lovely breakfast on both mornings! We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to others!
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2014