All hotels in Sylva, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2807 Hwy 74 E, Sylva, NC, 28779, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

1 night trip May 25, 2014
Chief Lostalot
1 night business trip May 14, 2014
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014

1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Oleg
RU

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn Sylva

"Awesome! Good breakfast menu. Add a microwave. the dining area for perfection. .... Awesome!"
01/31/15 hturnip Atlanta, Georgia
Good clean rooms. Awesome staff. Hard to find, or maybe it was our GPS. Lauren guided us by many phone calls until we arrived. Good breakfast selection. Pancakes,eggs,link sausage, fruit,pastries,coffee, juices,cereals. Only thing that would improve it, would be to add a microwave to help melt butter on the pancakes!
"NYE stay"
01/07/15 Wover Fremont, CA
Gave this place a try since they had reasonable rates for NYE compared to hotels closer to the Cherokee Casino. The bed was comfortable and water pressure in the shower was good but the tub drain was slow. Breakfast was OK and it's always nice to have a fridge and microwave in the room. Only complaints were the room faced the highway so you heard road noise, especially from trucks. The heat/AC unit is the type where the fan only runs when it is on, so you can't use it to drown out the noise and if you are watching TV on the old tube type TV you have to adjust the volume every time the unit turns on and off, which is fairly often if it's hot or cold outside. With only one elevator it was usually quicker to take the stairs. internet service was OK As long as the price was right, I would stay here again
12/30/14 PJIPR Augusta, Georgia
This is a nice, clean hotel. The rooms are nice, the bed was comfortable. New carpet, drapes. The staff is very friendly & helpful. Coming from Asheville, it sneaks up on you pretty quick. There are nice restaurants in Sylva. We visit often. And the dirve to Cherokee is about 14 miles.
"Great Hotel, Great Value"
12/16/14 Richie P Hickory, North Carolina, United States
I am actually a frequent visitor of this hotel. I travel through the area for business. The staff is always courteous and respectful. The rooms are always clean. The breakfast they serve is very satisfying. I will continue to use this hotel for my visits to Sylva, NC
"Repeat Guest"
12/13/14 Duane R Clinton, North Carolina, United States
We've been coming here for the past four years (WCU student) and have always stayed here. It's off the main road past Sylva and the drive to Cullowhee isn't bad. They have a pretty good breakfast bar with waffles but not enough tables. We'd stay in town but why pay double?
"Good place to stay"
10/10/14 Eric Z Conover, North Carolina
Nice place to stay on business, good breakfast and very friendly staff. nice food stock for snacks. clean room, good bed, but is had to see coming south on 74 but is a good location coming into Sylva and a good price
"Very nice for the price"
10/08/14 RML1995 Statesville, North Carolina
We just needed some where to sleep. I found this hotel to have comfortable beds and was very clean! TV was outdated but everything else was fine. Free breakfast is your typical waffle maker, oatmeal packets and bakery items. Great deal for $90 a night during peak season!
"Very nice. Clean hotel."
09/03/14 Fashioncory
Very nice clean hotel. With lobby accommodations like happy hour, breakfast and drinks to purchase. Great location to the mountains. Very friendly. I gave this hotel only a 4 of 5 because the maid woke us up by vacuuming at 7am the room next to us.
"Keep Driving..."
09/02/14 maryrnsc South Carolina
Under no circumstances should anyone stay at this property. This entire property is outdated..(Welcome to the 80's). Rooms that were held for our family members were not available when they arrived...Perhaps an employee customer service course would be helpful.
"Mediocre place to stay."
09/02/14 Shelley W Cherryville, North Carolina, United States
We stayed at this hotel with some friends that we were riding with. At first glance it is just okay on the outside of the hotel. The first impression of the lobby is small and neat. I personally didn't get to speak to any of the staff so can not tell you if they were pleasant or not. When we got into our room it was clean but old and smelled like cheap perfume. There were cracks in the ceilings also. They bed was comfortable and so was the pillows which was great because I was exhausted. Another plus was a coffee maker in the room, I saw a coffee station in the lobby so I went out and got some half and half for my coffee...at the time it was the best because I was cold. They did have a snack section in the lobby but you had to pay the receptionist who was very busy checking people into the hotel. They also, have a complimentary breakfast in the morning that was okay. I personally wouldn't recommend this hotel but due to the situation that we were in it was what we needed.