All hotels in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, United States of America
2653 Route 302 East, Bretton Woods, NH, 03575, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent bed, great location; maintenance poor"
The Lodge is in a great location, and has recently been renovated. The bed was excellent; along with location, this is one of the most important features for me in a hotel. However, the desk staff the night we checked in was unfriendly and almost surly, which set a bad tone for our stay. Next we found that our room although plain and clean, did not have shampoo etc. and after our experience with the desk I did not ask for any. We used the pool twice -- the dressing room louver doors were damaged but usable. The 2nd night there were no towels. The breakfast was good and the staff there attentive. Overall I would stay here again, based on the location and the comfortable beds, but maintenance and staff training appear lacking.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
webster
"Close to cog railway to Mt. Washington"
Room, hotel, accomdations were very good. The recreceptionist at the front desk was very unfriendly and did not make us aware of any of the hotels amenities or complimentary shuttles to surrounding facilities. She made us feel unwelcome and like we were imposing when we asked questions.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"wonderful"
Great room and beautiful view !!! Quiet & comfortable
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Convenient to the Washington Hotel"
Basic room but Good value - Breakfast was very good. Shuttle to main Washington Hotel was frequent and convenient... the Washington Hotel was lovely, with terrific views, friendly help, and good amenities.
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Overpriced"
Came with my family for two days. Found this motel to be overpriced and a little run down. There was a promise of "hot" items for breakfast but I found none. They did not come to clean the room until about 6pm. Internet was terrible. Kids did love the hot tub and pool. Would be an OK motel for about $100, not $220.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
matt
"Nice, comfortable place with excellent activities"
Short stay in the area but we will come back. Excellent location and a good facility in general. The free breakfast was fine and the shared activities with the bigger hotel were excellent.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Allan
Great staff!!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 29, 2014
"the worst place to stay"
it was the worst place to stay. I printed off my confirmation page they sent when I made the reservation with the address on it. Well after trying to get directions from on star to this location it was the wrong address they could not find it. So after driving for a half hour I called and I was an hour and a half a way from it. totally different address they gave me. comes to find out it was 40 miles away from everything I wanted to be by. then I went to my room that was dirty and gross.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
noel
"Really, no mini fridge..."
Rooms totally remodeled and no mini fridge in the rooms. That's really the only thing missing.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great proximity to Mt. Washington"
Stayed for one night in this hotel while visiting the White Mountains. The proximity to Mt. Washington is great; it only took us about 15 minutes to get to the Cog Railway for our trip up the mountain. The hotel seemed to have been recently renovated. Check-in was super simple, although the woman behind the counter could have been in a better mood (check-out was better, I gave the guy my key, told him my room number, and all was done in about 20 seconds). Our room had a great view of the Mount Washington Hotel (to remind you you're paying way less). The bed was super comfortable and everything was well maintained. However, there were a few flies in the room presumably caused by the lack of screen on the sliding door to the balcony. We would've liked to have visited the pool, but there were too many kids in there when we tried to go, so we skipped it. The free breakfast was excellent and much more than I had expected (fresh fruit, bagels, bread for toasting, mini-muffins, juice, coffee, tea, yogurt, cereal, milk, etc.)
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Andy
"JULY STAY"
The room was very small. It was very noisy. We were the last room on the end and the bottom floor. You could hear people/kids running up and down the stairs and in the room above us the all weekend. Next time i would request a room on the top floor.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2014
cat
"Overpriced /Under Performed Resort"
We did not realize when we booked that this place is part of a resort area called Bretton Woods. The hotel itself was reasonably clean, but there was a large "resort service fee" added onto the room fee for things that we didn't use, like a shuttle bus to the rest of the resort. Also, the included breakfast was the WORST we ever had, essentially just breads and cereals.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Passing Through Traveler
"Great location with spectacular view!"
Great location in the heart of the White Mountains. Take advantage of the great amenities that the Mt Washington Hotel offers. Short and very pretty drive to Story Land (25 min), Jackson, The Auto Road and N. Conway. It's a lodge/motel not a hotel. Friendly staff, good breakfast and clean rooms, dining area and pool areas. We were not looking for a ritzy hotel room but a family atmosphere where you don't sent your vacation budget on a room you will not spend a whole lot of time in anyways. Rather spend time and $ doing activities and excursions. Overall I give The Lodge a thumbs up. And again, everyone is different, we didn't require room service, turndown service or the other amenities you would expect from a hotel. I'm an airline pilot and spend a LOT of time in hotels, so I have been able to compare my experience with MANY hotel stays. Good get away if you have Kids as well. Hope this helps.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
Flyboy
Staff was good. Excellent option to the nearby, expensive Mt. Washington Hotel. All of Bretton Woods available at a reasonable hotel price.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Lodge at Bretton Woods"
The lodge at Bretton Woods was nice stay. The motel was clean and the staff was very helpful. Access to the resort resources was very helpful and they gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Overall we were pleased with the accommodations.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Clean, convenient and great shuttle service to sister properties. They do need to fix the A/C in the breakfast room though.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Great Value in a Stellar Location"
Our group of three couples were staying here after a two day hike to the summit of Mt. Washington. So we were thrilled to have a comfortable bed for the night. We were able to use the spa and the other facilities at the Mt. Washington Hotel without the required 3 day minimum stay there. Complimentary Breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2014
"Worst Hotel Ever!"
They put us in a handicapped room that had no tub, just a shower. We have a toddler so we need a tub. When we told them we couldn't stay in that type of room they informed me it was my fault for going through Expedia to book the room, and there were no other rooms available. We have all the booking reciets and no where was there any discloure on there being a shower instead of a tub. Then, I was denied milk for my baby's bottle. I was told the milk they have was only for breakfast so it wasn't available. There were no refrigerators in the room so I wouldn't be able to keep milk there. The room was musty and mildewy. We finally got a room at another property of their's for more than double what we paid Expedia. Between the horrible service, dirty, smelly room and shady advertising, we would never recommend this dump to anyone!
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
The outside grounds were very dirty. There were cigarette buts around the hotel and trash under the stairs.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"A great deal in a beautiful location"
The Lodge at Bretton Woods is located right at the base of Mt Washington. The views from the Mount Washington Hotel (across the street, but part of the property) are amazing! There is a shuttle service that will bring you to wherever you want to go on the entire BW property. Our room was clean and somewhat utilitarian, but got the job done and you can't beat the price. My only complaint was that the walls were thin. I could hear the guy in the room next to me snoring, but as soon as I turned the fan on, it drowned him out. The breakfast was a little sparse - they had ran out of almost everything, but it's free, so you can't really complain about that. Overall, I'd go back. The location is perfect if you're hiking or exploring the Presidentials.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Kate
"Beautiful Hotel"
Staff was extremely courteous and will go above and beyond to make you comfortable. We had a wonderful welcome and a great valet
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Judy
"This is a two stars hotel"
This hotel should not be 3 and 1/2 stars. The site shows some nice pictures but those are from the neighboring hotel. It should be a two stars hotel, period.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Nice hotel, I would go back."
The place was more up to date and cleaner than I had expected it to be
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Enjoyed usage of omni hotel"
Room was not too bad. Not what I expected being owned by Omni hotel especially for the $175 price per night and advertised as newly renovated. Use of the hotel amenities made it all worthwhile. Golf course was in nice shape and pools resturants and service were very good. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Ricker
"2 star price with 5 star amenities!"
The Lodge is an average hotel which by itself exceeded expectations. The included breakfast was above average with stoney field yogurt and hard boiled eggs …etc.. The breakfast room was very modern with a modern display of breakfast choices and dispensers. The room had a private patio with great views of the mountains. Whats better was that it included the use of the amenities at the Mt Washington resort just across the street. This place is historic like the Chatham Bars Inn….great pool, views, fitness center…etc
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
joe
"nice hotel, great view"
we loved the shuttle that ran 24/7!! breakfast was nice prices in the store were absurd! $8.00 for oreos, at that price they must be old/stale!!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
meg
"Nice hotel, great views!"
The rooms were nice and the views from the balcony were unreal!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Mike D.
"would not recommend"
not very satisfied! the bedding from the mattress to the pillow cases where old and wore out...no mattress cover on mattress...ooh gross! no tea @ the hotels complimentary breakfast... rooms clean, but the common grounds around the hotel where not...
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
msr
"overnight at Bretton Woods"
We had a very nice time. Our room was cozy and we had a great view. The pool on-site was clean and we had the pool area to ourselves twice for about a half hour each time. We didn't use the shuttle service because we only stayed one night and my son was content with the amenities at the lodge. Our room was clean. Our bathroom was pretty clean. It did have some grout in tub. The room doesn't include a coffee maker but I brought my own. The Breakfast was very good and had a huge selection. I would definitely stay here again. It is a beautiful location...the cable was lousy. The guide didn't match the screen and it was pretty basic channels but who needs tv when you have such a great view?
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2014
Mindi
Good hotel for the price. There were a few things that would have made our stay better, a coffee maker and mini fridge in the room. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
This is the perfect place to stay if you want to enjoy all of the amenities of the Mt Washington Resort but want to save $$ - we thoroughly appreciated the 24-hour shuttle to the resort, free breakfast at the lodge, and comfortable room with a gorgeous view of the resort. We pretty much stayed at the Mt Washington Resort the whole time, and just slept at the lodge - perfect way to save $$ and we still enjoyed our weekend tremendously!
3 night romance trip Jul 3, 2014
Ali
"Close to Santa's Village"
Clean room, good value. Centrally located if you're doing anything near Cog Railway or Santa's Village
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Jared
"Mount Washington Must"
Overall the hotel was nice. They were remodeling at the time we stayed. The room was very nice with an unbelievably amazing view of Mount Washington from your private balcony! The rate was reasonable. The service was very good. They offer a free shuttle to just about any place you want to go. Great location for hiking (hike the Mount Willard trail down the road a mile or two... it's beyond worth it!). Cog railroad to top of Mount Washington was amazing and it's very nearby (about 7 miles).
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Not that great"
The view from the lodge was the best thing about the place. Oh and there was a really great guy at breakfast cleaning up after us but other than that the place wasn't much to write home about.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Bretton Woods Lodge"
hotel location good...clean...liked access to Mt. Washington amenities -- outside pool, workout room, hikes, etc... wish there had been coffee maker in the room; also -- room door did not close properly...needed to slam shut to be sure it was locked...
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Took my son and daughter up for a mid-week excursion to the Mount Washington Cog railway. Kids had a blast in the pool/hot tub/sauna at the end of the day. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Looks like they have done and are continuing to do quite a few renovations. Definitely would recommend the Lodge…good value.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Okay for the money"
After all of the hype about recent renovations, I expected much better. For the money it was just okay. You could tell it had recently been painted, new carpets, beds, TV, etc. There was no in room coffee pot or fridge. Which at a non reduced rate one might expect. However, more care in updating the bathroom should have been taken. There were tiles coming up from the bathroom floor and a not so neat job with the caulking. I used the bathroom upon entering, however who ever did the cleaning job, did not take care in vacuuming up some hair that I found in the corner by the tub. The continental breakfast was acceptable, didn't seem like much of a variety of things to choose from. Was a quiet place and I do not have any complaints about noise. Will have to rethink in the winter if we will visit there when we go skiing.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Lisa G
"No Coffee?"
Seriously!? No coffee pot in the room?
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Great motel in convenient location"
Perfect location to explore Crawford Notch, close to the COG railway to Mt. Washington and to the AMC Highland Lodge and nearby trails. Very well priced for the area. Access to the amenities and servicies of the Omni resort is a big plus (shuttle available) Very nice indoor pool (with jacuzzi and sauna), available until 10pm. Great views of the Omni grounds and horse pastures, with Mt. Washington in the background. The room doors open to the woods in the back of the building (lovely sight when exiting the rooms). Good continental breakfast options, with attentive service.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice location!"
Across the street from Mount Washington Resort. It's a sister property so you can use all the Mt. Washington's amenities. Far from fancy but clean and convenient. We will come back. Good value.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
nancy
We had a very nice time in BrettonWoods. The Lodge is a perfect economical place to stay while you can have the view and enjoy the amenities of the anchor hotel across the street. The free breakfast bar was adequate, well stocked and clean. The room was your basic motel room. We wished it had a small refridgerator and coffee maker but otherwise it was fine. Staff were all quite friendly. Renovations in progress did not hinder our comfort. Indoor pool area needs some work to make it more appealing while the large outdoor pool across the street was wonderful, clean and inviting. We will definately go back for another visit to the White Mountains and stay at the The Lodge. Patrick and Lorraine
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
lorcha781
"Classic hotel"
We loved it! Only comment otherwise is traffic noise. Very busy intersection. Noise certainly did not detract from very friendly staff, history of area and Norman Rockwell's influence. Would certainly come back!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
David&Chris
"Not a bad choice"
Room is recently renovated. Facility is good. Balcony glass door does not have a screen which makes it no way to enjoy fresh air in the mountain. You have to keep the door close all the time because of lots of bugs, mosquitoes in woods.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
The only thing better than staying in the Mt. Washington Hotel is staying in a hotel with a view of the Mt. Washington Hotel. The hotel is under renovation and we were in one of the newly renovated rooms. It was perfect!
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2014
RA
"Very nice stay"
I only stayed one night to being there on business and I was very comfortable. My only complaint is the placement of a tree, it completely obstructed my view of the Mt Washington Hotel which is so impressive to look at at night. So that was my biggest bummer. Next time I'll know.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"perfect for a weekend getaway!"
We had a great time. Bummed that the lobby was under renovations but it really wasn't that big of deal. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. We stayed in rm 205, which was recently redone. We had a beautiful view with a private balcony. The housekeeping could've been a little better, ie., sliders to the balcony hadn't been wiped clean of smears and fingerprints and sinks and faucets looked a little dirty, but all in all everything else was very clean. (and we really aren't that nitpicky). Had we called them on those two MINOR things, we had no doubt that they would've taken care of it right away. The area itself is just beautiful and we look forward to staying there again in the summer to do a little golfing, horseback riding and zip-lining.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
SherriRick
"great"
love it
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
"Disappointing"
Lodge was OK but if it is to be included in the Omni Bretton Woods Resort, it definitely could use a major renovation. OK to be the cheaper alternative to the Mt. Washington and Bretton Arms but it should not look as old and worn as it is. Things like shabby and dirty outdoor carpeting on stairs and outside passageways, very uncomfortable seating and tiny TV make it look more like Econolodge than an Omni property.
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
"Room needed better cleaning"
Room was not clean and sheets needed to be replaced with clean sheets.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
pete
The beds were comfortable thank god! The hotel itself is way too old for the money that is costs!!!! Needs to be updated desperately and didn't feel very clean.
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014