All hotels in Cedar Park, Texas, United States of America
1010 E Whitestone Blvd, Cedar Park, TX, 78613, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Rooms too small for the price compared to other motels in the same area. Beds too hard. Front desk good personnel and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Near everything, great stay... and they take dogs!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Kenneth
"Awesome."
Excellent in every way! Great breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Neat, quiet hotel"
This is a nice, neat, quiet hotel. My room was spacious. The bed was comfortable. I was only there at night because I was visiting my sister who lives nearby. I could have easily walked to her house. The one thing that bugged me a little was the air conditioning unit in the room. It was very loud and cycled on and off all night long (of course it needed too--it's Texas!). I didn't sleep well the first night because of it, but better the second night.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Candace
"Very satisfied customer"
We stayed for 3 days during our daughter's chemo treatment and picked the location based on the proximity to her and her doctors. We were very pleasantly surprised by the facility. We will definitely return.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Jaclyn
Our experience was good. Staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"it was close to the wedding site we were going."
breakfast was very good. the girls made sure there was enough hot food available. they were always checking and cleaning the tables. They gave excellent customer service. When we checked out the girl at the desk signed us up for the reward program. Heard from a friend it was very good deal
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Roni
"Only enough for one."
The stay was fine except, when I booked the room, it was one price, then when I added one more person the price increased. During our stay, there was only stuff for one person, one water, one shampoo, etc. If I had to pay extra for one more person there should have been stuff for one more person.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Overall not bad"
Just stayed one night. Overall pretty good. Room was clean and decor was nice. The pool was a very nice temperature, however, the hot tub was gross. It was green and had a sewage smell
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Hard to get to . And need to clean film off tile around bathtub. fix lose toilet set was lose
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great Experience"
We had a wonderful experience here. The room was beautiful, comfortable, and clean. Couldn't have been nicer. All of the employees were very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay their again.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very nice room but expected that for the price. Bed was a little uncomfortable but overall not too bad. I would stay here again when visiting friends.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
jennifer
Jesus at the front desk was very polite and helpful.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Room quality"
It was really clean and nice but it seemed as though maybe the room I stayed in use to be a smoking room and they painted to cover it up. Also the bed was awful it was clean and nice but hard very hard to sleep on!
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Tt"
One night. Breakfast sucked.
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
"All over great!"
Room was nice and clean and the breakfast was delicious. Eggs, biscuits, gravy, fresh fruit, waffles, juice, coffee. Ir was so nice to have a complimentary bottle of water and snacks waiting in the room.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"It was ok!"
There was three of us and one person had to use the hide-a-bed. This couch-bed was very uncomfortable as it didn't lay flat and springs would poke body! Just terrible! However, I requested a room change which included two beds and front desk person, Vera, was very accommodating! Thank You!
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"best hotel for the price i paid"
i highly recommend this hotel , stayed at a few others in the past and this one is the best for my money
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
el
"Good place to stay during the holidays"
The people were very accommodating and helpful. They accommodated a request to move my family to a different room because the original room had a funny smell. The people working the breakfast service were nice and polite.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas Stay in Cedar Park"
Excellent service. Full breakfast. Clean and inviting.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Beccy
"VERY FINE VALUE"
A one-day meeting dictated our stay. The location is optimum; adjacent to 183A. The hotel itself is quite good, a terrific value. The bathroom facilities were surprising; soft water, quality toiletries and paper, safety railings on tub, good lighting. These are all important for seniors! The room itself was excellent. Microwave and small refrigerator is included. A definite recommend!
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2014
STANLEY
The staff were very nice. The hotel is pet friendly without any extra charges! Only issue was not getting a 1st floor room for our 11 year old dog, but good other than that.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"fine. except a guest or 2!"
Just fine. 5 stars for over the top....This was nice. Except when 2 unmonitored teen boys arrived to breakfast shirtless and shoeless. Ugh. The Manager spoke to them and they slowly got shirts. The hot tub was barely warm and doesn't bubble but having an inside pool was nice.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
kathy
"Very nice hotel"
Everything was good ,very nice beds and breakfast is delicious!.My kids loved the indoor pool.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
maria
"Want to be in this area? A great stay...."
The hotel is fairly new and it shows. Decor is up to date. Amenities are typical. Large flat screen T.V., microwave, small coffee maker and small under counter fridge. King bed is comfortable. Hotel is on a major street but room is quite. Can't comment on the breakfast offered, left earlier than it started. Staff was friendly and well imformed of the area.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
Vincent
"thumbs up"
i loved the room! the bed was super comfy! they need to put bags in the trash cans and the room smells a little.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"close to my nephew's home"
Breakfast was great!
5 night family trip Sep 11, 2014
"business trip"
very nice
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2014
"Excellent hotel!"
My husband and I stayed here in order to attend an event at Cedar Park. The hotel was a perfect location. In addition, the hotel is in excellent condition. It was also very nice to have complementary bottled water and snacks in the room. You don't see that in other hotel chains.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Gambler
"Deceptive pricing"
The room we booked on Expedia for $80 was actually $125. The clerk's response was that we don't honor 3rd party prices. Unfortunately it was too late to find another room.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Randy
"Very nice"
We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel!!
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Shannon
"Good hotel"
I would stay there again. The only complaint I have is where our room was located. We were next to the elevator and where the beds were at and the hotel staff kept hitting the walls waking me up and making alot of noise. Other than that I had a good stay.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Angie
"Nice hotel convenient location"
This is a brand new hotel. The staff was great. Helping a stranger in town to get to the right destinations was greatly appreciated.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
Sabine
The customer service representative who helped us get checked in was very rude and not helpful at all. When I did talk to the front desk manager the next morning, he did help with the problem much better. Overall it's a nice hotel in a great location with good employees who try and help you out the best they can.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
Leslie
"Business trip"
Excellent hotel. I will stay here again when I'm in the area. Nice big room! Great breakfast!
1 night business trip May 21, 2014
Suzie
"Definitely the best place in Austin area."
The Cedar Park location is so close northwest Austin but away from all the tollway mess. The hotel staff was very professional and courtesy. Rooms an A+. Definitely my go to place in northwest part of Austin
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Hunter
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
No complaints. Affordable rate and away from the Austin traffic. Breakfast is standard hotel fare. Room was clean and comfortable. Not a luxury stay but perfect when you just want a clean, comfortable place to spend the night.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Great location and great stay. Had your typical hotel Hot Breakfast foods...for what that's worth. No issues at all.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Andy
"Good hotel"
Overall good. One day they did not change the sheets, but not a big issue, all the rest was just fine.
2 night family trip Apr 16, 2014
"Not my kind of place"
My family and I needed a place to stay in our hometown overnight while we sold our house and closed on another. The hotel was actually in a good area of Cedar Park, however when we got to our room our door wouldn't lock and it looked like someone had previously tried to force their way into the room. The other hotel guests that we ran into were rude, dirty and looked at my 13 year old daughter a little too long. I'm glad we are moving out of this town and I'll never stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Apr 9, 2014
Room was fine and location was good but our room had a distinct urine smell which we assumed was from a pet. We have stayed here before and never had that problem until this trip
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Very clean and personable"
Hotel was very clean. Indoor heated pool was wonderful. Breakfast was good. Hotel was a little bit of a drive from downtown Austin, but anywhere in Austin takes a while to get there due to only one major highway. Hotel staff was very helpful and nice.
3 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Chad
"Right off 183A and a convenient location."
Quick business trip into Austin and this was a nice, newer hotel for a fair price. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Watch The Entrance?"
The over all stay at this hotel was nice and comfortable. However, finding the entrance was a bit tricky due to next door construction.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Come Back Everytime!"
I love staying at La Quinta. Being able to take your pet on a business trip is a great reason to stay. Thanks for being pet friendly! Also, I am satisfied by the free and hot continental breakfast offered. Great rooms at competitive prices!
3 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
Brand new hotel. Very nice room, clean, non-smoking. Staff was very friendly. We were given room with two queen beds & called front desk to change to king bedroom. We given king without any problem. Check out staff very friendly too. Will stay there again.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Lindsey
"Will be nice once construction is done"
The hotel is clean and has what you need. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast buffet is typical, nothing special. Towels are small and scratchy and lighting doesn't work for makeup. Biggest complaint is construction noise.
4 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Denise
There was a lot of dust in the room and no food available for breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2014
"Nice place & pet friendly."
Would stay here again just for an overnight stay. The place looked relatively new and was pet friendly which is great - saved me from paying a kennel for 2 dogs. My review may come across as negative but it was not a negative experience. The bed was just so-so comfy for me. I just want to share a few small items to take note of: The driveway to the place is shared with another business so it was a little confusing to find since there was no access directly in front of the place or off the highway 183 feeder. Elevators move slowly so that got annoying waiting on them during checkout time. Since I had my dogs with me, I wanted to unload them away from the main entrance, so after I checked in I parked in the back of the hotel and was going to unload the dogs & luggage where I parked. There was no ramp to bring a luggage cart out - so just be sure to unload your luggage in front - like most normal people. :)
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
"Very nice stay"
Great service. Called our room about an hour after check in to make sure we had everything we needed. Pool and hot tub was nice. Best complimentary breakfast that we can remember.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013