All hotels in Kingwood, Texas, United States of America
291 Kingwood Medical Dr, Kingwood, TX, 77339, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Booked the hotel 30 minutes before I showed up. The room I booked wasn't available so they upgraded me for no charge. The kitchen, living room, and bedroom were clean. The air conditioner worked and I slept like a baby. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
Lemme
".Nice Hotel for a Longterm stay."
Overall I have a good and comfortable stay at candlewood.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Great room but need blackout curtains to cover the entire window. Lights shining in window were bothersome
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Great hotel. Would've preferred 2 queen beds instead of 2 full beds.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
"Excellent!!!"
I was here for two weeks and everything was great! I felt right at home and the staff were helpful and very welcoming. I would definitely come here again next time I head to Texas.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
"Really liked it"
I enjoyed my stay. Staff very friendly.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Nice area and quiet location - would stay again"
Nice location, close enough to the Mall and convenient to many other places yet in a quiet location. New, clean hotel with friendly front desk people.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Mom
"candlewood"
This was a nice clean and spacious hotel..I would recommend this for your next stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2013
Joshua M.
"Love the area, location, and staff"
I give them all fingers(not just thumbs)up. Very clean and organized. My family loved their stay as well. Thanks a lot Candlewood.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Yogi
"Nice clean room"
Only stayed one night but it was very nice. Very clean rooms with everything you need for your stay. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
chey
"Nice hotel with a kitchen."
The beds were comfortable, the room was nice. It had a full kitchen stocked with dishes. Would be great for a longer stay. It's pretty secluded and wasn't very easy to find. Also it's not soundproof as other hotels as I could hear the upstairs neighbors having a tap dance competition..or at least that's what it sounded like.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Brandi
"Missed the street while traveling at night."
Wasn't in room all that much but was satisfied with room, location for my purpose of being there, size of room and the amenities the hotel offered. Staff was helpful and friendly.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
D.S.
"pleasant"
My overall experience was nice. The hotel is nice, the rooms are a bit small but still very nice. I didn't realize they don't do daily room service but that was ok. I would definitely stay there again. Definitely couldn't beat the rate, would have expected less in quality
2 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
Impressive accomodations, though the bed is high and hard for short people to get into. A stool would be a great addition to the room.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Sally
"Awesome hotel"
Very clean, excellent staff, front desk, polite and extremely helpful, we look forward to our next stay
1 night business trip May 14, 2013
Rose n Chris
I was very impressed with the cleaniness and I was very comfortable with the room. A very nice quiet getaway. Will stay again...
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
L. Wright
Nothing to complain about the hotel except it was cluttered. They had a dinner buffet out on a fold out table in the lobby when I arrived and it was crowded, no breakfast. The room was very nice but again was over crowded with too much furniture in too little space. They were working on the air conditining at the end of the hall the day I arrived and left it in pieces over night.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
"very clean room"
It was a very nice room and clean also.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
vince
"clean, quiet, conveniently located"
We were there for a wedding in the area. The location was great. The hotel was clean, far enough from the freeway traffic that we felt like we were in the country which was very nice, and the room was perfect as well as the breakfast. Your staff was nice. Would stay here again.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2013
B.H.
"Well kept secret!"
Great location, set back away from highway but easy to find. Spacious room, pleasant staff. Room was warm at first due to energy/power saving features, after a few minutes it was very comfortable.
Other trip Apr 16, 2013
We love staying at this hotel, it is great!!!!!
1 night trip Feb 8, 2013
"Hidden Pleasure"
Tucked out of the way, behind the main drag but a block from the freeway, this extended stay place is charming. The staff is friendly and accommodating. It kinda feels like you are visiting some distant family members. They had "customer appreciation" evening, bringing in dinner from a local restaurant for anyone who wanted to enjoy (we had been to that restaurant previously - it's not a pizza hut). We weren't looking for extended stay but it was fine for just a couple of days also. Try it, you'll like it!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2013
Dianna
"Nice hotel and location nice"
Room was great size. The only thing we saw was there were a couple of stains on carpet. And beds maybe could've been queen sized.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2012
Tony
Overall, very nice for the price. Everyone was very nice.
Romance trip Jan 8, 2013
Ty
This was a really clean and very spacey rooms.. We enjoyed ut
1 night trip with friends Dec 15, 2012
Desire
"Football Tournament easy access"
The staff treated us well. We had lots of kids in the hotel and they were very friendly and considerate of other tenants by putting us all on one side of the hotel. The rooms were well stocked and clean. Kitchenette was fantastic to have with kids. It was quiet and even though they don't serve breakfast Denny's was down the street and you got a discount with your hotel key. Awesome stay would come back here in a heartbeat.
2 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Veronica
"New Hotel for Kingwood"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. It's always great to stay at a new property when everything is fresh.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
mothermary
"Good hotel for rice"
Basically what I expect in an extended stay hotel--comfy bed, full kitchen with all the utensils we needed. They need to post directions for the stove (it has a timer on the wall--I'm assuming to ensure the stove is not left on). Room was very clean, and hotel was clean also. Staff was nice, hotel clean, and quiet (except for couple in next room "hitting the headboard"). Found it a little annoying I had to GO AND GET the ROLLAWAY BED we needed. Other than that, I liked the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2012
Tawana D.
"Trip to Kingwood"
This was a cost effective hotel to stay at.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2012
E & L
"Clean but misses the bar"
I come to Kingwood once a month and stay overnight. I normally stay elsewhere but there was a good deal in this one. It was new and it was clean. The front desk was not very helpful, and the most important thing was it said it had a sofa bed in the room and did not. The room was not a "suite." I have stayed in regular rooms that are bigger. The description it gave me is not what I got. I will only stay at this hotel again if I come alone and not with my 2 teenage kids.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
I love the stay and will be staying there when i come back to houston....
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Will stay again."
Can't go wrong staying @ Candlewood Suite. Will recommend.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"Just about perfect"
I stay in hotels all over the world, and this is up there with one of the most convenient, best staffed, and nicest hotels i've ever stayed in. Well done Candlewood - I will be back!
7 night business trip May 4, 2014
rich0110
"All you could need!"
This was a perfect hotel to stay in on our road trip. The suite wasn't much bigger than most US hotel rooms but had plenty of room and included some cooking facilities and a full size fridge freezer which was perfect for freezing the ice blocks we had. Do not let the fact that it is near a hospital put you off, we heard absolutely nothing while there for 2 nights, it was more peaceful than many other places! It was also just 15 minutes from the airport (again, no noise)The only minor downside is that it's quite a way from most attractions in Houston, but there are plenty of eating and shopping places nearby. It is also great for highway access to go further afield. The last comment is the high praise we had for the staff, very friendly, helpful and polite. Highly recommended!
Other trip Jun 30, 2013
M & L
"Excellent!"
Great! for 3 nights. Clean quiet and not far from Kingwood where you will find excellent restaurants and all services. This city is the Beverly Hills of Texas.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Pierre

"Me gustó"
Excelente hotel. Es de los hoteles que tienen cocina completa y dotada que te permite adquirir tu alimentos y prepararlos. La habitación que nos adjudicaron fue excelente. Buenas y confortables camas y todo muy limpio. La ubicación puede ser distante para quien se tenga que desplazar constantemente al centro de Houston pero muy buena para quien requiera estar cerca al aeropuerto. No obstante, el sector es recursivo para quien disponga de carro.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2014
Judith
CO
"Nice Stay"
I stayed the third time in this hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The "kitchen" offers everything I need. It's a little bit away from something special, but I knew upfront where I'll be. Just booked my fourth stay and will for sure come back in the future.
11 night business trip Nov 16, 2013