All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89158, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.8
So Inconvenience about self-parking. And you always have to take the elevator to 23rd floor and then go back to the guest room. Great hotel service and condition though.
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Yu
"So Comfortable I Didn't Want To Walk Down The Strip!!!"
If you wanna relax & be in real comfort stay here!!
3 night trip Jul 28, 2015
Sharif
"Too much Oriental - a little more Personal Touch"
I'm not a gambler - so I thought a pure 5-Star hotel was my solution when staying in Vegas. I came in thinking that a 5-start hotel such as the Mandarin would be ideal. What I didn't realize is that the oriental component - when NOT coupled with 'PERSONALIZATION' - comes across as cold - aloof - and sometimes not caring. The physical component of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel is simply amazing - beautiful beyond belief. What I found missing is the 'personal' component.
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
Lol since we booked through Hotel.com. They rushed over to the room while we were checking-in to take away the fruits plate. We were stayed in room 1602 but our TV showed info of room 1409. Imagine someone else using your name and room number to charge every meal and activities in the facility? The hotel is nice but will stick with Cosmopolitan next time.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel"
I have stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in Las Vegas a few times. As usual, the hotel is beautiful and I would stay here again. I also enjoy the fact that this is a non-casino hotel and much more relaxed.
4 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
C Alan
"Outstanding service!!"
The hotel was wonderful. Hillary, who checked us in, took notice of my husband's birthday and sent up champagne and dessert along with a wonderful card. The cabana at the pool was a great was to get away from the busyness of Vegas. The bar was a great end of day or midday cocktail. This was my first stay at MO and I will stay again. Fabulous Service!!!
3 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Tenth year wedding anniversary"
Very enjoyable, room and view were great.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Ronald
"Mandarin Oriental Rocks Vegas"
Probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Service is top notch and the location is tops. Will stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Las Vegad"
This is a wonderful hotel!
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Sandra
"Hidden Oasis"
I liked this hotel because it's tucked away from the cheesy, hustle and bustle of the strip. You truly feel like you are in a quiet oasis amongst it all, yet steps away. This is a classy hotel and is beautifully decorated. The pool and workout room are great, and there is a steam room in the locker rooms which I loved. The only inconvenience is having to go to the 23rd floor (lobby) to get anywhere. I loved the tub and bath salts.. amazing. The front door valet were so friendly and swift. I will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Abby
"Great room but noisy."
Hotel was beautiful. Service was very nice. Only con, our room was noisy. Kept hearing loud banging noises next door. We srayef in room 629. Seemed like our room was next to a trash shoot. Was very loud.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Koni
"Relaxing Vegas trip."
Awesome hotel, easily the nicest place we've stayed in years. Fantastic service!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Phillip
"Treat yourself to nice stay here"
Junior suite is spacious for 2 people. Room service breakfast was one of better ones we had in USA hotel. Do you like getting massages? We booked couples massage & plan to do it again next time we stay here ... nice strong masseuse worked out kinks in our backs & shoulders ... unlike some other mediocre lackluster massages we have received in other hotel spas.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Cherise
"5 star all the way!"
Absolutely amazing hotel and staff! Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make out stay absolutely perfect!!!! The spa/salon was amazing, food was wonderful and everyone always had a smile on their face!!! We will be back!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Brent
Awesome awesome hotel Easily the nicest place I've stayed in years Fantastic service Air conditioning was not up to the task in our room . Was summer of course but seems like a 5 diamond place in Vegas would plan for super hot days
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"comfortable getaway"
from check-in to check-out, the stay at the hotel was amazing and well-worth it we will be back soon...
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
We had a great stay, this is definitely my goto hotel in Vegas from now on. Here you get away from the casinos and the people that comes with them.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Reine
"Waited for Nothing"
There was a lot of confusion about getting our actual room. We wanted a room on as high a floor as possible and were told that they had a room on the 4th and 6th, but we could get a room on the 9th floor if we waited. We went to lunch in their restaurant, which was very good, and about one hour later we were told our room was ready. When they brought us the keys, the room was on the 6th floor - a room we supposedly could have had without waiting! We went to the front desk and the employee denied what he had told us. We ended up taking the 6th floor room and the employee offered us to drinks in the bar that evening, but we didn't take him up on it. This was disappointing because we were looking forward to a higher level of service for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Damon"
My first time at the Mandarin Oriental. It was fantastic. The staff was very courteous, hospitable and attentive. The food in the restaurant was delicious. I give special recognition to Kats at the sushi bar. He is pure gold.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Damon
"Mandarin LV - Oasis of Calm"
Excellent service. Best hotel stay ever.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"little pricey but worth the stay at least once"
thought aria suites were amazing last time we stayed, but this may have topped even those:)
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Erik
"Luxury hotel without the burden of a casino"
Upscale hotel with a friendly, helpful staff. The absence of a casino provides a quieter , more refined atmosphere than that found in most Las Vegas Hotels.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Zen hotel with excellent service"
The Oriental never fails to amaze me, from the staff to the amenities. I always enjoy coming back to the hotel after a day of walking through crowds and smoky casinos. This is like an oasis in the dessert - the peacefulness, the courteous service and the elegance of the rooms and restaurants.
Other trip May 28, 2015
kareny
"Great hotel, great location"
We had a really nice stay at this hotel. I've stayed at other Mandarin Oriental locations in NY, Miami and Paris (which all feel a bit more luxe than this one), but this was my first stay in their Las Vegas location. The front desk is on the top floor, which is a nice touch because you get a great view during the check in process. We also enjoyed several treatments in the spa. I advise scheduling time at least a couple of hours before or after your service to enjoy the other included spa amenities. Room service was also delicious and I highly recommend the miso cod. In the other MO locations, I've normally received a thank note with dessert, wine or something similar upon arrival, along with turn down service that was accompanied by a fresh flower or chocolate on the bed, but we didn't get that here at all, which was mildly disappointing since once of the things that I've previously loved about this hotel chain is their attention to detail. I've been a little spoiled by that and definitely missed it but, all in all, we enjoyed our stay and will likely return.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Beyond Wonderful"
Excellent hotel staff location very clean and comfortable Beds
Other trip May 26, 2015
sal
"Heaven"
By far, this has been my favorite place to stay in Vegas. My third trip there, I rate the it over Aria, and the Venetian. The service, the people, the atmosphere. It's a beautiful slice of peace and quiet separated from all the noise and chaos of the city around it. Nestled right there in the strip, you don't even know it's there unless you're looking for it.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Stina
"First time at this hotel."
Mandarin resets the bar when it comes to hotel service.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
Christopher
"The most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed in!"
I do not have one complaint! From the moment we walked in the staff attended to our every need. The rooms were spacious, clean and the entire environment was peaceful! There is nothing negative to say about my stay.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Toni
"Still a great hotel...a little deterioration"
Still a great hotel...a few small flaws are creeping in. Bad keys, amenities missing from a room, a couple of broken items, promised an email bill I didn't get, etc.. Avoid the xx12 rooms -- very noisy!
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Excellent weekend stay in Vegas!"
I was visiting Vegas after 10 years. I was not sure what to expect. This hotel showed up as the top one in Expedia so I decided to take chance (plus the reviews on tripadvisor/expedia were good). The overall experience was quite awesome. We dined at the Twist (French restaurant at the hotel), the food was great. We also hung around the pool and ate lunch by the pool, the food was surprisingly good (we are vegetarians). The best part was the concierge service. Yesterday they got us into Light night club at the Mandalay at no cost. We got there and almost immediately got in and had a good time (Omnia is still the best). I would go there again.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Ranga
"Peaceful, tranquil and relaxing"
This is a fabulous location if you want to explore the Vegas strip without being overwhealmed by slot machines and smokers. Keep in mind, most Vegas hotels have a casino in the lobby so if you are looking for a more peaceful setting this hotel is perfect. The pool is for hotel guests oly and therefore very quiet and relaxed. It is walking distance to the more lively Aria, just a three minute walk, and to the Bellagio (10 mins walk/5 mins by tram).
Other trip May 11, 2015
Lucy
"oasis on the strip"
This place was awesome. Room was gorgeous, location was perfect. We felt pampered our entire stay.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Karin
"Beautiful hotel and friendly staff"
This is a hotel for people who wants to have some peace and quiet. There's no casino at the hotel. The bar on the 23/F has a great view and is elegant.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"SENSATIONAL"
AWESOME, RELAXING,THERAPEUTIC!!!! LOVED IT!!!!
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
JAMIE
"Great place"
This is a great hotel. We loved the fact there is no casino in it
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"Oasis in the desert."
Fourth time staying here. Incredible service and awesome spa. I can't rave enough about this hotel. I've stayed at a majority of the higher end hotels in Vegas and they pale in comparison. Be prepared to spend a bit more but every penny is worth it.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Nice hotel. Quiet, clean, good smell, located on the strip. We got free chocolate covered strawberries as a surprise anniversary gift from guest relations. At this hotel, something like that would cost you at least $75.00. It is an expensive place, but you get what you pay for. Would definitely stay there again. I recommend you get a room on the strip side as it has a great view of the city. One more thing--my wife and I are vegetarians and got a wonderful meal at their top tier restaurant, "Twist."
Other trip May 2, 2015
Not a Gambler
"Will come back!!"
The services were awesome, from top to bottom, everyone I encounter were great. The spa is very nice too.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Sabrina
This is a great place to stay in Vegas. A luxury oasis that is in the midst of all the fun but is a relaxing sanctuary from the hustle and bustle. I absolutely love the Mandarin Oriental and only stay here when I come to Vegas!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Elegance in Las Vegas? YES!"
I finally found a hotel in Las Vegas that I could love. I'm not a gambler -- I travel here on business, and I dread having to walk past noisy, smoky casinos just to get to my room or a restaurant. The Mandarin is Perfection in Vegas in part because there is NO casino -- just a beautiful, classy, elegant hotel. (For those who want a quiet "residence" but still like casino accessibility, the Aria is just across the street.) I sampled every restaurant at the hotel -- the Tea Lounge, Mozen, and Twist -- and they were all excellent. This is definitely a place to which I will return.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Tranquil spot in the middle of busy strip"
You really step into serenity when you step into the Mandarin. It's one of the few hotels on that strip without a casino and the like, and everything, from the staff to the rooms to the pools, is perfect.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Loubna
"5*"
World Class, one of the only hotels on the strip with no casino, but the hotel is outstanding. Quiet and peaceful but only yards from the strip and everything that goes with that
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Darron
"Wonderful"
This hotel was a wonderful experience. The rooms are beautiful, service impeccable, terrific location, beautiful quiet pool. The drinks at the bar were unique and delicious. The best stay I've ever had. The only suggestion I would have would be for shuttle service to shows and casinos.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
MAC
The only negative thing about this hotel is the unit. It is kind of small and they only have King bed. It will be good got couples but not for two guys staying at the same unit. They do have a rollaway bed but once you have it there are nothing but beds in your unit.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"Top location on the Stip! Best hotel for the trav"
Wonderful Tom, terrific view, food is top notch. Strategically located
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Igor
Best choice if you want a smoke/casino free hotel.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Outstanding stay"
Outstanding. Clean, convenient, quiet, and outstanding service. Very similar to the Four Seasons but closer to shopping and casinos. The restaurants were amazing.
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Beautiful facility. Very helpful staff. The in-room electronics for TV/curtain control were a bit finicky. It's nice to come to a hotel without the smoke smell present throughout the rest of Las Vegas.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
This is a wonderful hotel. Set just off the strip, close enough to everything but a quiet oasis. Absolutely loved staying here!!! Will go back soon.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
MAC
"Quiet and secluded"
Very nice. Special entrance makes it quiet and secluded. Attractive property, large and unique rooms. Fun Las Vegas views. Great outdoor pool on the 8th floor. Excellent food both at the main restaurant and at the pool. Enjoyable spa, if a bit expensive. The checkin was a bit disorganized and slow. Restaurant also a little disorganized. A bit expensive, e.g., a $17 small glass of middle of the road wine, and an $18 hot dog. Very good staff at the pool.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015