All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89158, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
    4.9
"Love this hotel!"
Favorite hotel on the strip. They have the most comfortable beds and best service. Always a welcoming personal touch added upon check-in.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Best in Vegas"
Superior hotel on the Vegas Strip, the Mandarin Oriental is the epitome of understated (for Vegas) luxury and friendly service. Comfortable rooms with big tubs for soaking, tasty room service with a smile, great food and service in MOzen bistro (thanks Kristy) and a fun, if not raucous bar keeps me returning to the MOLV when I go to Las Vegas. Not for kids or party queens and that is just as well.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2015
Christophe
"Best of the best"
My husband and I were in Las Vegas for the Builder's Show. We stayed at another hotel last year and wanted to try something different. We are not gamblers,so a hotel without a casino seemed like a good choice. We were thrilled with our decision. Every aspect of our stay was amazing. Our room was clean and beautiful. The restaurant and bar were great. Especially the view from the bar. We used the fitness center a lot and visited the Spa several times. That was a highlight for sure. I was surprised by the long wait for a cab each day, but that probably had more to do with all of the other conventions in town. Having to switch elevators got to be tedious after a week. I suppose that was a security measure. Two minor issues that are insignificant in the bug picture. Fabulous hotel!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"total luxury...and worth it"
we just spent 2 wonderful days at the mandarin oriental las vegas, it was everything we expected it to be, from the doorman welcoming us to the loveliness of the room we had. it was a fantastic room, and as anticipated, the bed was truly the most comfortable ever!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
linner
"A slice of tranquil heaven in a crazy town!"
Was in Vegas for a trade show. The day would melt away once I entered the hotel. Lovely!
4 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Ann Marie
"The gold standard"
Outstanding as always. The mandarin oriental is the gold standard. Nicest EVERYTHING and the service is unparalleled.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Oasis"
Amazing trip. This hotel is an oasis in the middle of chaos.
4 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
stacy
"Island of tranquility in the chaos of Las Vegas"
It's on the strip, so close to everything, but it feels like it's off the strip. The entrance is in a courtyard, so no drunk passerby's and not the typical lines as in the other large casino hotels. It's also not a casino, which is really nice, because it's hotel guests only. The checkin was easy and super friendly. The room was beautiful. I was really pleased that the black-out curtains really worked and it was dark in the room. It was also very quiet in the room - for most of the time.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Bjorn
"Very nice hotel, out of this world spa"
I've had a lot of people tell me to stay at the mandarin because it is perfect for a romantic getaway. Having finally stayed there, I agree with this completely - rooms are beautiful, the bed is nice, ambience is great, super attentive staff, and the restaurant is not too shabby either. But, the real gem is the spa at this place - it is fantastic. Perfectly serene, really attentive staff, and excellent masseuses. Definitely check it out. If you are a couple on a romantic weekend, try out a treatment in their dragon suites. Totally worth it. If I had any critical feedback, it would be that the in room tubs a tad smaller than I'd expected. It wasn't a huge deal, but it did affect the "romantic" vibe they were going for.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"It's kind of dark in there, but"
The staff was very nice. I enjoyed staying in a non casino hotel. It's sort of dark in the entire hotel, but I guess that adds to the ambiance. Overall, I had a great stay.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great hotel and the privacy is the best in the hot"
I notice one thing only that the room get dusty in five minutes but in general it's amazing hotel
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"A step below others at this level"
Made a point to request early check-in, arrived only about 40 minutes before scheduled check-in and still had to wait for a room to be ready. Room was on the 5th floor, so only an okay view despite being a higher level room and not just a basic one. I upgraded to this one over the "View" room because I assumed it would also have a view being at a higher level than the view ones. Room itself was nice, but more run down than it should have been. Paint on most furnishings was chipped or rubbed off. Television was mediocre. Bed was nice, but no additional bedding was provided in the room despite plenty of closet space for it. Bathroom was nice but the bath tub was strange with the gigantic drainage cover being directly in the center of the tub. Staff was nice, but not nearly as friendly as one would expect in a chain known for its service. The front door was manned by several bellhops at all times, but only about 20% of the time did someone actually open the front door of the hotel for us.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Utter disappointment..."
Every aspect of service experience was disappointing. Served cold tea at check-in. Offered water when we said tea was cold. Breakfast.. 20 minutes to acknowledge someone at the front of line to check-in. City scape room sounded good, but very dysfunctional in lay out. We left 2 days earlier than planned. For this high price ANY other similar priced property would be better.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
caliguy
BeautiFul hotel, services expensive and disappointing.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"5-star experience"
We had a 5-star experience.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Could and should be better"
This hotel suffers from a kind of sophomore syndrome where many of the luxury amenities that were spiffy new at opening a few years ago are starting to age. There were several IT problems such as the cordless phone and bathroom mirror TV did not work properly. The sofas and carpet had visible stains. The staff seemed they did not want to be there (albeit well trained) when finding you a seat at the sky lobby bar or when offering you Mandarin Oriental traditional perks like tea and hot towel upon check-in. With the price tag that tops just about any other hotel in Las Vegas, they could and should do much better.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Vincent
We stayed at the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas one night during our road trip. We were very satisfied with our room, and Wanton noodle soup & chicken congee we had for the breakfast was really good. The only downside was that it was a bit far away from night clubs (e.g. XS Lounge) and shows (e.g. Mystère at Treasure Island) we were interested in.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
rio_cat
"FABULOUS!"
One word - FABULOUS! We stay at the finest hotels all over the world. Mandarin out shines them all! People were great without being "stuffy". Spa services were as good as it gets.
3 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Heidi
Although I loved the room and the location and staff were magnificent, I did struggle to sleep well. If you stay on 22nd floor you may hear cleaning staff so I moved to another floor which was better.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
megan
"Vegas night"
Excellent service, great location, rooms are just a bit small compared to other hotels.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Upscale Oasis to Decompress from Vegas Crazy"
Overall, a really nice hotel. I had a "standard" room, but lacked for nothing. The room was spacious, super clean, and super comfortable. Bed and bath were downright dreamy. I had room service breakfast, which was pricey, but very yummy. The elevator situation is confusing...but a small price to pay to be in an upscale hotel with excellent service in a great location. Plus...no smoking, no casino, and (thankfully) no shopping mall -- which means not having to constantly navigate drunk/unruly/annoying crowds just to get to your room.
3 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Freaky Good!"
From the moment that we arrived up until the moment we left, it was AWESOME! The staff is professional and extremely accommodating! Whenever we asked for anything, it was delivered in 2 minutes or less. The room and the view was absolutely AMAZING! The spa was a thing of beauty. My only regret is that my stay wasn't longer! Amazing, amazing hotel
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Evette
"Nice hotel excellent location."
Very nice quiet hotel in the middle of the Vegas strip. Only complaint, the room was not as clean to our liking. My wife saw dust and dirt in the corners of the bathroom and room. A wall in the bathroom had a gouge in the dry wall, which was not repaired. Otherwise, hotel staff very nice and accommodating. The bar is very nice with an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. If you want a nice quiet room away from the hustle of Vegas, with you still being in the center of the action I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Destress"
Perfect. Spa was great
2 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2014
Judith
"MO is Right Up There in LV"
MOLV offered us a very pleasant stay with a personal touch. Everyone seems to know your name. The spa was heavenly. My only minor complaint: the bedding was one-piece which didn't offer the ability to shed blankets if too hot/cold. Oh, and the lemongrass mojito is unpalatable. Otherwise, we'll be back.
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Christopher
"Oasis in a crazy city"
I spent an week here with my wife, looking for some peace and solace away from 2 toddlers ( I feel horrible saying this) and our daily routines. So when grandparents kindly offered to babysit for a week, wife and I seized the opportunity. Neither of us gamble nor are we the party type. We chose Las Vegas because it was close and convenient. Since Mandarin Oriental does not have a Casino and is situated right in the City Center, it became a natural choice. Everything went well from check-in and check-out. We got exactly what we wanted for the week: waking up naturally (if you have kids, you'd know how rare this is), great shopping and a couple night time shows. I want to mention a couple of people that made Mandarin Oriental stand out for me. Concierge Bogan and Daniel in Mandarin Bar. They are both wonderful and did everything they can to make our stay as pleasant as it can be. Another note: We ate at Gordon Ramsay Steakhouse twice in that week, and I still like Mandarin Bar's food better, I was very impressed with the taste and plating.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Great non-casino hotel"
Great staff made the stay easy. Hotel is just off the strip and easy access
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Don
"Best Hotel Ever."
So, we all that you get what you pay for. This hotel is not that expensive to stay at. But the Madarin Oriental is the best hotel I have EVER stayed at. The customer service was excellent, even the check-in process was an experience. The room was great and so was the food at Mozen. You can't anything from the Strip. The hall was quiet, it was like no one else was staying on our floor. House keeping even organized my faux lashes! I just loved my stay there, the owner should be proud. Everything exceeded our expectations. And the spa was beautiful. My massage was so relaxing. You can really get into a zen level of relaxation. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel at all. We will be back, no need to try anywhere else. Thanks for making my first time in Vegas so very enjoyable. I have already raved about it at work.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Reesey
"great, but too much service?"
Too many bell clerks expecting tip for hailing a cab..something you can do yourself. This was annoying. Everything else was about this hotel was 5 star. Excellent!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Prashant
"Great hotel in Vegas, smoke free"
The staff is very, very nice, they will help in anything you need they are truly great
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Luis
An oasis of calm in a crazy city. Great service, beautiful rooms.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"you get what you pay for... wow!"
Luxury, comfort and outstanding service.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014
RICARDO
Probably the nicest hotel in which I've stayed. The room was great, and all staff members were very nice.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
The lack of a casino is the best thing about the hotel. The spa is really nice. However, guests do not get free admission.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Sara
"Luxury at Its Finest"
The room was immaculate, large and luxurious. Staff was consistently polite, professional and courteous. This is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. Unfortunately, it also is one of the most expensive as well.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
This hotel is comfortable but boring. I recommend this place for the family with children or the couple who don't like a casino much.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Very good to hotel away from casino"
Private hotel on the strip. No casino. Not one slot machine. Very relaxing and quiet. Still on the strip for access to everything. The Aria is right next to the hotel, which has a big casino, bars, nightclub, restaurants, shows, tram, mall etc.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Earl
"Mandarin Oriental Hotel Las Vegas"
Everything was right on point except not having a microwave in my room to heat my food lol.......kudos to Glenn the door man, he's a very nice guy!
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
What an oasis on the strip! Top-notch "normal" hotel in a prime location.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent Hotel just at the center of everything."
It was a marvellous experience. We had a very exciting and pleasant time.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
gulin
"Amazing service"
If you want to feel like an emperor, this is the hotel for you. It is disappointing that there is nothing complementary, no breakfast and even the water on your room will appear at the total appon checkout
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Amazing hotel"
It's location is perfect, the rooms are beautiful, the service is Great. Great place to rest after a busy day in vegas. A real dice star hotel
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
Moonchild
"Our second stay at this property"
Beautiful hotel with impeccable service. This is the only hotel my husband will stay at as they also have a no smoking policy and no Casino.
"If I could afford to live here.. I would.."
What a great hotel.. If I could live at any hotel group in America it would be this one.. Outstanding hotel.. Outstanding People..
rick
I would strongly recommend the Mandarin Oriental. The hotel, stay, food, and staff were exceptional.
Other trip Nov 19, 2014
First class hotel with excellent service. Room size was not as big as other las vegas 5 stars though.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nice stay, relaxed Las Vegas"
I have always enjoyed this hotel brand but Las Vegas has a way of making things feel cheap, robotic and a bit rushed. Although relatively new, the hotel is starting to look a bit worn in places but overall a classy place to stay in Las Vegas, without being over-the-top VEGAS! Spa is very nice and treatments are worth it!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Matthew
"Beautiful oasis in the middle of the strip"
Returned for a second visit to this hotel for a 4 night stay. Such a beautiful hotel, with lovely rooms, and lovely staff. So nice to start and end the day in this peaceful location-without the bells and whistles of a casino on site. We enjoyed the fitness facility, pool and spa.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
JS
"Perfect Oasis in the Midst of the Action!"
An oasis of calm and pampering in the midst of all the action. Perfect location, superb service, beautifully appointed room, peaceful and quiet. Fabulous view from the cocktail bar to end the evening. We'll never stay anywhere else. Even sent gourmet cupcakes to our room on my Mothers birthday!
4 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2014
kathy
"Very mellow, relaxing mature hotel on the Strip."
Very serene hotel. The floor / lobby configuration is confusing initially and takes getting used to --as you check in on the 23rd floor, but room on lower floors. The in hotel dining options and hours are limited, but in-room was good. Service staff was very friendly.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014