All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
3752 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, 89158, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9
"A+ Hotel"
Very luxurious hotel, staff was very professional and helpful, food was excellent and concierges were extremely helpful. A+
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Tenth year wedding anniversary"
Very enjoyable, room and view were great.
3 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
Ronald
"Sewage Smells and Body Hairs"
Your expect a hotel this price to be immaculate, but it is not. Bathroom smells like sewage, body hairs in the bed. Unless you get mad with the front desk, you get no satisfaction. Lots of apologies and body hairs. I stayed at the Mandarin for over 20 days in the last year. Apparently we are VIPs now. So much for that! The sad part is a hotel of the 'calibre' should be dependable. You would this you could trust, but not anymore. $300 to $500/night body hairs in you bed sheets come at not extra charge. Check in early, inspect your room, be prepared to ask for 1 or 2 re-clean.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
LDM
"Professionalism at its best."
Let me start by saying that I never write reviews, but was compelled to do so in this event. It took them about 30 seconds to show us why they are the best. As I was walking in to check in, the front desk staff addressed me by my last name (I'm assuming they spoke with the valet attendant). They informed us that we had been upgraded to a suite, but that it was not ready at that moment (We showed up at 2:15, check-in does not start until 3), and that they would comp us a few drinks at the lounge. Again, they made no mistakes, yet went above and beyond to make us feel special. We had a spa treatment scheduled for 3pm anyways, and we had not been in a rush to get to our room. The spa is easily a 5 star facility, with top notch staff and amenities. Check out was nice and smooth, and they had my car pulled up before I even walked out of the door. From the moment we pulled up to the moment that we left, it was a 5 star experience at its best. We have been converted and will now stay at a Mandarin Oriental resort if possible. Thank you for the fantastic experience.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Local couple
"Mandarin Oriental Rocks Vegas"
Probably the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Service is top notch and the location is tops. Will stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Juan Carlos
"Nice hotel, poor service"
Beautiful hotel and rooms but they seemed very understaffed and couldn't even accommodate basic services.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Best hotel in Vegas. Everything is perfect except food in the restaurant. It was not worth the price.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
alex
"Great Hotel away from the hoopla."
Great experience. Spa was exceptional and pool was great.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Keith
"Las Vegad"
This is a wonderful hotel!
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Sandra
"Hidden Oasis"
I liked this hotel because it's tucked away from the cheesy, hustle and bustle of the strip. You truly feel like you are in a quiet oasis amongst it all, yet steps away. This is a classy hotel and is beautifully decorated. The pool and workout room are great, and there is a steam room in the locker rooms which I loved. The only inconvenience is having to go to the 23rd floor (lobby) to get anywhere. I loved the tub and bath salts.. amazing. The front door valet were so friendly and swift. I will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2015
Abby
"Great room but noisy."
Hotel was beautiful. Service was very nice. Only con, our room was noisy. Kept hearing loud banging noises next door. We srayef in room 629. Seemed like our room was next to a trash shoot. Was very loud.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Koni
Great hotel. Staff and location. The room is excellent.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Best hotel to relax and enjoy"
This hotel focuses on their customers' every need. They provide everything from free bottles of water to shoe shining. Bath salts to curling irons. The atmosphere and energy is truly relaxing from the moment you enter its doors. And their whole focus is on YOU, and what you might need to make your stay enjoyable, relaxing and pleasurable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
BT
"Right on the Strip"
Luxury hotel close to everything and still quiet and exclusive
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Alain
"Great hotel for families and great location!!!!!"
This is the perfect hotel for families and for those that need a break from the craziness of Vegas. No casino and no shows on property makes this a very calm and peaceful location. We traveled with our 2 kids (12 and 8) and it was perfect. We drove out to other hotels and shows but yet returned to our quiet safe haven. The crowd at the hotel was very nice. The amenities are amazing and the service is out of this world. The double beds should be queen size and not full. Surprisingly enough, the pillows used are king size, therefore, making it very uncomfortable to have to pills side by side. Considering the brand of the hotel, you would expect more comfortable beds. The bathroom is great too!!!
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Vivthetraveler
"Confusing elevator system. Not fun. Not relaxing."
For the price per night, I wasn't impressed with the service, room and the system. You have to take 2 elevators to get to your room plus there are no signage whatsoever on where to catch the other elevator or to exit to the strip. Overall, this hotel is overrated and sorta have a false ad and reviews. I have stayed in almost every hotel in Vegas and this hotel being one of the most expensive doesn't even compare to the luxury, entertainment and complimentary stuff at other hotels. It is solely use to have a pillow and a bed for the night which a motel could also do. There are no complimentary stuff coz you even have to pay for the spa just to enter and their pool is a joke- it feels like a backyard pool.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
"Relaxing Vegas trip."
Awesome hotel, easily the nicest place we've stayed in years. Fantastic service!!!
3 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Phillip
"Treat yourself to nice stay here"
Junior suite is spacious for 2 people. Room service breakfast was one of better ones we had in USA hotel. Do you like getting massages? We booked couples massage & plan to do it again next time we stay here ... nice strong masseuse worked out kinks in our backs & shoulders ... unlike some other mediocre lackluster massages we have received in other hotel spas.
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Cherise
"5 star all the way!"
Absolutely amazing hotel and staff! Everyone went above and beyond our expectations to make out stay absolutely perfect!!!! The spa/salon was amazing, food was wonderful and everyone always had a smile on their face!!! We will be back!
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Brent
"Quiet motel. No smoking."
Wonderful quiet motel with no smoking Close to crystal shopping center with tram to 2 other motels. Staff was outstanding. Rooms were wonderful with soaking tub and salts. Awesome breakfast buffet. And poolside motel food was great for a lunch by the pool.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
jane
The staff at the hotel were very accomodating and friendly. We really enjoyed our trip!
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Excellent service"
We stayed at the Mandarin for 5 night in June. Although mostly a leisure trip, we also needed to print and scan or express mail a couple of documents. The hotel concierge and desk staff provided excellent support. They also upgraded our room for the visit. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Loved the hotel, the services, the facilities. Everything was excellent.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Awesome awesome hotel Easily the nicest place I've stayed in years Fantastic service Air conditioning was not up to the task in our room . Was summer of course but seems like a 5 diamond place in Vegas would plan for super hot days
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"comfortable getaway"
from check-in to check-out, the stay at the hotel was amazing and well-worth it we will be back soon...
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Love it, quiet nice people nesr shops good restaurants.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
love shopping
We had a great stay, this is definitely my goto hotel in Vegas from now on. Here you get away from the casinos and the people that comes with them.
3 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Reine
"Elegant and serene"
Really like the layout of the hotel and the security. Will definitely stay here again and swim in the lap pools.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
mary
"Classic Elegance on the Strip"
Easily the best hotel room we have had for a long time. Quiet, comfortable elegance and great views made this an ideal contrast to the extravaganza of Vegas. Everything worked serenely, room service was great and staff always ready to provide little extra touches.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
Neil
"Clean. Quiet."
Clean. New. Quiet. Boring. Expensive. Staff is very friendly. Limited in restarant choices.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
"excellent hotel"
very modern, chic, quiet hotel near all Vegas excitment! Housekeeping was amazing! very professional staff
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
family of four
Great hotel! I would definitely book the same room again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
MS
"Vegas vacay"
Great hotel with one of the best views on the strip !!!!!!!!!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Strip front- gorgeous at night"
we had an amazing time, my husband and I were very impressed- everyone is so friendly & very respectful
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"Incredible!"
MO met my every expectation. The hotel is truly spectacular. From check-in until check-out, they do it right.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Stacy
"Best hotel I have stayed at in Las Vegas"
By far, this is the best hotel I have stayed at in Las Vegas. They think of the little things, which makes the whole experience of this hotel. Service was great, only had one issue with the black out curtain not functioning. They fixed it within 10 minutes.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Waited for Nothing"
There was a lot of confusion about getting our actual room. We wanted a room on as high a floor as possible and were told that they had a room on the 4th and 6th, but we could get a room on the 9th floor if we waited. We went to lunch in their restaurant, which was very good, and about one hour later we were told our room was ready. When they brought us the keys, the room was on the 6th floor - a room we supposedly could have had without waiting! We went to the front desk and the employee denied what he had told us. We ended up taking the 6th floor room and the employee offered us to drinks in the bar that evening, but we didn't take him up on it. This was disappointing because we were looking forward to a higher level of service for the price.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Perfect hotel with no casino :("
Really nice hotel; service 24 hours. You can call anytime to clean your room. Anything you need, you would find. Perfect location!! If your suite is only one king bed be careful it's suitable only for two people and not three. But they offered extra portable bed for free of charge. There is no casino in the hotel but Aria and MG are walking distance. Also no smoking in all hotel areas, pool, no windows anywhere.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Tawakol
"Damon"
My first time at the Mandarin Oriental. It was fantastic. The staff was very courteous, hospitable and attentive. The food in the restaurant was delicious. I give special recognition to Kats at the sushi bar. He is pure gold.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Damon
"Exceptional"
Great Hotel. Excels in every category. It was great to be at a 5 star hotel that really delivered excellence.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
C
"Too Dark. Reception in 23rd. Floor confusing"
In general a very good hotel. However the interior is too dark and is not pleasent. The use of two elevators to get to the rooms having to go through the 23rd. floor is time consuming and confusing.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Mandarin LV - Oasis of Calm"
Excellent service. Best hotel stay ever.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great hotel to escape the vegas wildside"
Booked my stay on Expedia got there very early and was taken to the pool on the 8th floor. room was ready by 1130am and upgraded to a strip view room. Great hotel incredible staff at lobby bell staff and pool will stay here again for sure. Food at pool was great Ate breakfast and lunch at pool both days and also was given late checkout thanks to the Mandarin for a great stay
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
Edward
"Upscale and quiet with great location"
Everything went well, from check-in through check-out. No misses, which I expect from the Mandarin Oriental generally. I was reminded several times during our trip that we chose wisely--the snaking, long check-in/check-out lines at the large casinos are not the reality at the Mandarin.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"little pricey but worth the stay at least once"
thought aria suites were amazing last time we stayed, but this may have topped even those:)
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Erik
"Luxury hotel without the burden of a casino"
Upscale hotel with a friendly, helpful staff. The absence of a casino provides a quieter , more refined atmosphere than that found in most Las Vegas Hotels.
1 night family trip May 27, 2015
First Class Hotel, with a welcoming and professional staff. Best in Las Vegas without a doubt.
Other trip May 30, 2015
"Zen hotel with excellent service"
The Oriental never fails to amaze me, from the staff to the amenities. I always enjoy coming back to the hotel after a day of walking through crowds and smoky casinos. This is like an oasis in the dessert - the peacefulness, the courteous service and the elegance of the rooms and restaurants.
Other trip May 28, 2015
kareny
"Great hotel, great location"
We had a really nice stay at this hotel. I've stayed at other Mandarin Oriental locations in NY, Miami and Paris (which all feel a bit more luxe than this one), but this was my first stay in their Las Vegas location. The front desk is on the top floor, which is a nice touch because you get a great view during the check in process. We also enjoyed several treatments in the spa. I advise scheduling time at least a couple of hours before or after your service to enjoy the other included spa amenities. Room service was also delicious and I highly recommend the miso cod. In the other MO locations, I've normally received a thank note with dessert, wine or something similar upon arrival, along with turn down service that was accompanied by a fresh flower or chocolate on the bed, but we didn't get that here at all, which was mildly disappointing since once of the things that I've previously loved about this hotel chain is their attention to detail. I've been a little spoiled by that and definitely missed it but, all in all, we enjoyed our stay and will likely return.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Beyond Wonderful"
Excellent hotel staff location very clean and comfortable Beds
Other trip May 26, 2015