All hotels in Berlin, Germany
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereElla - Trebe - Straße 9, Berlin, BE, 10557, Germany, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great budget hotel for quick stop over"
good budget hotel, friendly staff.great for a quick overnight stop if catching the train. If you want to spend lots of time in your room then I'd go for a different hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Meininger Berlin"
I booked two twin rooms but hotel reception said I did not book for double occupancy and tried to charge me €372 to include an extra person in each room, I walked outside and booked it for €52 on my phone. This experience left a real bitter taste in my mouth
1 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
"A good value & convenient hotel."
A very agreeable "budget" hotel. Extremely good value. It does not pretend to be a luxury hotel. Very convenient for Berlin's main Train Station.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Gavin
"Excellent budget choice"
Budget hotel which provides very good value. The room was clean and comfortable with toilet and shower. Good wifi. The room had everything I needed for my brief stay. Very convenient location next to main train station and close to bus stop for Tegel airport.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2014
Graham
"Not again"
Send my daughter from ire back home room was in poor quality booking was confirmed called and confirmed again at the check in my daughter is 17 they told her that she could check in without a declaration of me an copy off passport aso if you confirm and the room was allready paid than you should scare little girls the location is good but i think for the price you get lots of better once
1 night trip Nov 10, 2014
Ralf
""Oh - there are school tour groups here!""
I came as an academic to visit the Museum Insel of Berlin. I chose Meininger Hauptbahnhof because it is close to the railway station and thus easy for me to get form the station to the hotel at the end of a long train trip from Belgium. The hotel served my needs quite well although the staff were very busy with the large school groups that were there at the time. I was able to do all I needed in Berlin and the room was clean and comfortable. I found the large groups of school children noisy at times; they did not misbehave but their energy is very noisy and they tend to take over spaces.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you for rating us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Berlin and look forward to welcome you again at one of our MEININGER Hotels in Europe. Best regards your M-Team
3 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Michele
"Ideal for a short stay"
This was perfect for me as I had to stay in Berlin at short notice and for just one night. The room was warm and comfortable. The staff were helpful and welcoming and the proximity to Berlin Haupbahnhof was very convenient. I would rate the room more highly if tea and coffee making facilities had been available and if the WiFi had been more reliable.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, we appreciate your rating and honest feedback! Actually we have a guest kitchen, were you can find all items to make tea or cook a meal...sorry this wasn't pointed out to you during your stay. We look forward to welcome you again at one of our MEININGER Hotels in the future! Best regards your M-Team
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
"Ok stay"
Hotel was in a great location. Room was functional. Must have arrived at bad time as elevator was constantly jammed with teens running around and jamming the lobby.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
"Very good location"
The location of this hotel was excellent , it is just to the right of the south exit of Berlin Central railway station , we got a flight to Berlin from UK and used the train from the airport to the city centre , so the close proximity to a train station was perfect for my needs because I was also travelling to Rostock by train the next day. The rooms in the hotel were very clean , the staff were very helpful , the free wifi was a bonus , I would definitely recommend this hotel to family or friends .
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Prettyboylar
"Great location near to Berlin Station."
It was not bad and being so close to station and some conveience stores near by that was good inspite I paying more than 100 Euros for a night.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
IN
"Good location, but loud, small rooms"
I wanted to stay a night before my flight, and to be close to the central train station. The central location is the only advantage of this hotel. The room I got was quite small, the bed not that clean, and I could very well hear the trains arriving at the train station outside. I could even hear the announcements of the trains arriving/departuring. At the end it was OK, but I would not return to the hotel and would look next time for another one.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
IL
"Convenient and clean for travellers"
Very conveniently located near the Hauptbahnhof. Excellent breakfast each day. Friendly and very helpful staff. We would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel to travelling friends.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"For1st timers it's easy to get to know Berlin from"
A very average hotel, great for young teenagers and 1st timer visitors into Berlin. Branching out into the suburbs is made easy as the Meininger is right at the main train facility with everything revolving and returning to the Hauptbahnhof.
3 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Bear
"all was ok"
all was ok for the price we payed, it was the cheapest hotel we could find, the roon and beds worked fine, we had a good stay, parking is not easy, and not free, 10 euro extra pr day and 100 euro deposit for parking note to but into the car, this "detail" did not make me smile, but this is what to expect in a very big city.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"Good hotel, great for rail connection"
Really great location 2 minutes from Berlin Central Station. Friendly hostel type atmosphere
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Thank you for taken time to write us a feedback...hope you had a nice time in Frankfurt Your Meininger Team
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Best location"
Firstly It is Near the sightseen bus stop and the central train station which makes it a good location. Secondly it is very affordable and they got friendly staff who will help tourists navigate around berlin. On the other hand it is not recommended for a family as there are lots and lots of young students coming in from Europe (school trips etc) which makes it a busy and noisy enviornment.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Cheap - Sleep - Leave"
If you just need any type of sleep...just to get through the night, this is just fine. You are paying a lot of $ for that, but then again you are in the centre of Berlin. The room is extra tiny, beds are just okay if you exclude the pillow. Pillows are more like a massive bag of soft wool that cant do its job! Bathroom is not great with water going everywhere. I would look else were for a better option. I will not comment on the staff as they just did not impress me. Lifts take hours to get you to the room - we walked to the 6th floor several times!!
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Great kitchen!"
Good location and very near the train station. It has a great kitchen for guest to use.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Apple Wong
"size of room"
good but small
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2014
"Ordinary Hotel"
Just an ordinary hotel very popular with youth travellers due to its convenient location right next to main train station. This hotel is okay for just a few days stay but nothing special about it.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Harindra
"Good Location"
Friendly staff at reception around the clock. Decent sized room and bathroom, and great to have a communal kitchen area downstairs for guest use. We were out most of the day, and it was very easy to walk or access transport to where we wanted to go from this hotel. It was nice to have a few drinks in the bar when we returned at night. This is the best location if you need to get a long distance train to somewhere else at the end of your stay, as the station is just across the road, the hotel will store your luggage if needed, or you can just check out and hang out at the bar/cafe if you prefer.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"This is a hostel, not a 3 star hotel"
Expedia sold me this as a 3 star hotel but turned out to be a hostel. Rooms are tiny, there is no air-conditioning, beds are very small and uncomfortable, and have no chairs or tables (except for some tiny stools). Perhaps this is OK for a hostel, but unacceptable for a 3 star hotel. The allegedly is a WiFi in the hotel, but if you are lucky you may get your pages downloaded at the rate of 3 pages per hour (that is IF you are lucky).
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close to central station"
I will definately choose this hotel if I visit berlin again. It is great bang for your buck
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Small rooms"
Very small rooms for two people but clean and comfortable.
8 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Fox
"Hotel close to Berlin Hbf"
Budget hotel that served the needs of travellers requiring to be close to central railway station. Room was hot & extremely small for 3 people and we could hardly move.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Kimbo
"Gets the job done"
Great location!! The room was very small but clean and comfortable. There are no perks, but it does the trick. You are walking distance to the tiergarden, Brandenburg gate and the Reichtag and next to the train in order to get to everything else. The breakfast was nothing to write home about, but only costs 6 Euros pp. Overall I was very satisfied since the room was really only for sleeping.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Location was great, hotel service was great. Room had filthy floors, dirty beds, poor air circulation, air condition may or may not have been working either, and horrible internet connection.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"Nice hotel, horrible customer service"
Overall the hotel was nice and in a great location, across the street from the central station. However the customer service was HORRIBLE. Upon checking in, the man behind the counter asked if we (myself and my friend) wanted breakfast for the 3 days we were there. He said it would be "6 euros total". So I asked him to repeat that, by saying "So 6 euros for 3 days?" and he agreed. Seeing that some hotels offer breakfast for free or for a cheap rate, I thought this wasn't too good to be true. So I left the counter assuming he charged it to my account and all was good. On the last day when checking out, being the honest guy I am, I asked "How do I pay for breakfast?". And the woman said what do you mean... It turns out, EVERYDAY I was supposed to buy a breakfast card for 6 euro, present it to someone (no idea who) and then go in and eat breakfast. I literally walked into the breakfast buffet everyday and ate and left. Upon checking in, the gentleman was very uninformative and mislead me with the price as well as the details on how to pay. So I asked for a manager, feeling that was a little outrageous and I was misinformed (plus 6 euros is a bit steep for a continental buffet if you ask me). She did nothing to help. She said something along the lines of, "well, its 6 euro per person per day, and you just told me you ate so now you have to pay", and she could care less that one of her staff members is not explaining things to guests.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Ron
"Handy to hauptbahnhof!"
Room is compact, but well appointed, clean, and perfectly adequate for a brief stopover. Staff were friendly, courteous and helpful. Hotel is close to everything, and a 2 minute walk from central station. I will definitely use this hotel chain again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I stayed in a 4 person room with private bath The good: very conveniently located, tv in room, towels provided The bad: sheets were very messy and smelled, and were casually thrown on the beds. After checking out, the male common toilet did not work and the staff were not helpful at all, simply asking me to use the one at the train station in an unfriendly tone. It was more of the staff's attitude than the problem with the toilet that I have an issue with. To give credit, other staff were friendly when asked for directions.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Jun
"This is more like a hostel than a hotel"
We booked for a room for 4. When we arrived, the upper bunk beds were not made. There weren't even bed sheet. The rooms are not air conditioned. The window can only be narrowly opened. There is a cooling fan, but the air circulation remains very poor. It get very hot for the four of us during the night even in the spring.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Simon
"What a small room - way over priced?????"
The reception were friendly - really a hostel and not an hotel. The room I stayed was extremely small and was charged way over the odds. At the reception I was informed that the rate in Euros but my CC was charged in GB Pounds. I was overcharged. Someone is making a killing. NOT HAPPY.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
JDB
"Decent budget hotel"
This hotel borders on being a hostel. It is a budget hotel with basic rooms and limited comfort. The rooms lack life, the beds are very firm and questionably clean, but the bathroom was surprisingly updated and very clean. MEININGER, however, is a great hotel chain for young budget travelers. The location is right next to Berlin Hbf station, so for those backpacking around Europe and taking trains, this hotel is an excellent choice. From the hotel, you're 15 mins walk to many sights such as Victory Column, the glass-domed parliament building, and Brandenburg Gate. For Mauerpark market or East Side Gallery (both I would highly recommend), you should take a 15-20 min bike ride to reach (the hotel has a bicycle rental service and the bikes are in good condition with sturdy locks. Honestly, Berlin is best accessed by bike). Finally, the hotel's surrounding neighborhood is breathtaking, with giant ultra modern buildings blending in with older Berlin. I loved my budget stay in Berlin and for low-cost leisure travels, MEININGER is a decent choice.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you very much for a lovely feedback as yours. Glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and discovered the city on the best way :) We would like to welcome you again! All the best, your MEININGER Team
2 night trip May 10, 2014
Maarten
"Super close to the termini station"
The location was definitely the best as it's right next to the termini station which has lots of shops there including 2 supermarkets. However the cleanliness of the room was a different thing. i booked the private double room and the toilet was clean and good. However i had 2 single beds pushed together, and 1 of the single bed had a small bug on it and the bedsheet was rough and black unlike the bedsheets of the other single bed which was very clean, comfortable and smooth.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Gwen.S
SG
Great hotel - ideal location for exploring Berlin. Definitely more of a hotel than a hostel as others have described. Rooms fairly basic but no real complaints.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Davie
"Great location and service"
We (two adults and two children) stayed here overnight between train changes, thought it was great! Location to train station, staff and real value for money, would recommend, especially younger people or for a stop over, great!
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you so much, we are always happy about full five stars :) We would like to welcome you again in all Europe´s vibrant cities at MEININGER! All the best, your MEININGER Team
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2014
"Toilet could be cleaner."
Great location. Comfy room and services handy. Give the cleaner a toilet brush that cleans it properly and it would be perfect!
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you for rating us :) It would be pleasure to assure you another time with our housekeeping department! Take care & all the best, your MEININGER Team
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2014
Laps Europe
"Great Location!"
Situated right beside Berlin Hbf and easy access to most attractions.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, glad to read you like the always central located MEININGER Hotel in Berlin. It would be a pleasure to welcome you again :) Take care, kind regards, your MEININGER Team
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
SG
"A good place to stay for a city break of Berlin."
The hotel is in a perfect location to catch a train, tube or sight seeing bus in no more than 5 minutes walking distance as well as only a 15 minutes walk away from the Brandenburger Tor. We shared a room with 3 people and although it had everything we needed, it was very small, just enough to sleep in. It can be a very busy place especially at breakfast time with visiting schools however we felt, it all was very well organised. I can recommend the Hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a pleasant place, central to all public transport systems. I would defiantly use it again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Great Location. Great Staff."
I'd read some negative comments about the hotel before I stayed there, so was slightly concerned. I booked a 'small room' and was expecting it to be a tiny noisy hot cupboard, I was WRONG! the room was a normal size, had a double bed, wardrobe (only three hangers) desk table and large bathroom. The room was slightly warm, but an open window for an hour soon cooled it down. The room was quiet even though its next to the train station. I only have two areas that could be improved, one is the towels are very thin and scratchy and two the hotel attracts a lot of young groups which meant breakfast a bit hectic, maybe a staggered service might be a better option for groups. The front desk staff were all very helpful and friendly,but the main reason to stay here is location. And in a city with so much to do and see, you should consider how much time do you want to spend in a hotel room. Go out and explore.! and use this as a base to sleep.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
benoit
"Typical Meininger standard, superbly located"
Out of the train,a few steps into the hotel, a quick check-in and you are there, in the heart of the political Berlin, in the middle of an international, young and lively fresh clientel, bringing back memories of low-frills travels in a modernized standard environment at a decent price-location-ratio. Efficient set-up, clean, equipped with everything the modern-time traveller expects.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest Thank you very much for rating us - it would be lovley to welcome you again as a guest of a MEININGER Hotel. Wish you all the best, your MEININGER Team
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
R.H.
"Good location, poor room condition"
There was funny smile from the blanket, pillows and toilet. As long as I stayed there for 1 night few hours, I gave up my rights to change room.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you for rating us. I would like to express my regret of your stay in our hotel not being to your fullest satisfaction, we hope we can assure you another time. All the best, your MEININGER Team
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Berlin"
Perfect location, cheap prices, free wifi, modern and clean. Ticks all the boxes for a cheap weekend break.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
PJ
"Great location!!!"
Great location which is just next to the station. The room is small, but clean and comfortable. It is the only choice to stay in Berlin when I visit next ime.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest Thank very much for rating us! Looking forward to welcoming you again :) Kind regards, your MEININGER Team
4 night trip Feb 2, 2014
welmosm
"Surprising very good!"
For the price I wasn't expecting special, but it was surprisingly very nice! Seconds away from Berlin Central Station... Outdoor noise was minimal.... Taxi rank right in front of the hotel. 24hour bar... The rooms were basic, but of good quality. All in all, a good place... Amazing value!
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Dear guest, thank you for your great feedback :) See you again at MEININGER! All the best, your MEININGER Team
3 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Sunny
"Good Hotel"
Good Hotel, rooms are small compared to many hotels, but it works fine. I just needed a room to crash in, this was perfect. Room and bathroom was clean. The WiFi is terrible, if you absolutely need WiFi, I would check another hotel. The surrounding neighborhood is under construction, so it's almost deserted at night other than the train station.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Thank you for your feedback - MEININGER offers accommodation at very central, exposed locations and all this for a generally low price - this is our concept :) In addition to the free WiFi you can use our internet terminals in the public areas - 24/7. Take care! Your MEININGER - Team
2 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Briliant hotel in brilliant location"
We stayed at the hotels for 3 nights so that we could visit the Christmas Markets. Brilliant location with great transport links. Rooms better than expected for the price. Staff all very friendly and food and drink reasonably priced.The only downside would be that the wireless internet was very poor. It worked ok on the first day but then hardly worked for the rest of the stay.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Thank you very much for this great feedback! Happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay :) We would like to welcome you again in one of our hotels. Your MEININGER Team
3 night trip Dec 20, 2013
colinrc
"Best location next to HBF"
Right across the street from HBF!! Clean, nice, modern. Looks recently refurbished. Only bad thing was useless wifi.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
"Close to Train Station"
Super close to train station. Yes, the lobby is usually loud and noisy but once you're up on any of the other floors it was very quiet. Room was spacious and clean. Wifi worked well enough. Overall good stay for anyone travelling Europe by rail.
3 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Nice last minute stay"
I liked this hotel/hostel. It was clean, the staff were nice, the location was good (near the main station in Berlin so I could get anywhere pretty easily). Met nice people in the lounge. Very good for the price.
Response by MEININGER Hotel Berlin Central Station
Thank you very much for rating us :) Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Check out our MEININGER - in Europe´s vibrant cities. Your MEININGER - Team
2 night trip Dec 8, 2013