All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
1013 N Gloster St, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Showing bae where I grew up"
It's was lovely..really enjoyed ourselves
4 night trip Jul 25, 2015
The carpet was so filthy that when I removed my tennis shoes, my white socks immediately became dark gray on the bottoms from the dirty carpet.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Clean and friendly staff"
Nice place to stay while traveling.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"No sleep"
Bed hard as a rock.. didn't get no sleep
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2015
Jeanette
"Great stay !"
It was great and Me and my family loved the stay and everyone was very friendly and helpful. And the breakfast was super and the room was awesome , it was clean and ready for us. The beds were comfy.The only complaint was , the pool was a little dirty at that time . We will return there for another mini vacation.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Dana
"Everything would have been great if..."
We could not adjust the temperature in our room and were really cold all night.
Other trip May 27, 2015
Glenn
"Tired travellers"
After a long drive and tired family we arrived and was greeted by Jennifer who did everything possible to make us comfortable for our stay
1 night family trip May 18, 2015
"Take me BACK!!!"
This was my 4th time staying in a La Quinta hotel and my second time staying in a La Quinta hotel in Tupelo. I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was very clean. The hotel is in a great location. I will be staying again soon.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Room was nice and clean breakfast was good. Employees were friendly.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Andrea
"Just passing through"
Passing through on our way to Florida. Hotel was very nice, clean, and staff was extremely nice. Breakfast was great in the morning. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
Jamie
"Would recommend"
Breakfast wasn't great. Should include more healthy options.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Norm
We were in Tupelo for a concert. The hotel is very close to the arena where we were going. It was very clean and quite. The hotel staff was very friendly. The only negative we had with our room was the curtains don't close to keep out the parking lights (very bright). We will stay here again if we are in Tupelo.
Other trip May 1, 2015
clarke
Nice stay. Convenient location to highways and restaurants.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Good breakfast excellent service and staff extremely accomadating
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Good Stay"
We had a very nice stay here. The staff was friendly, the room clean and the breakfast a great start to the day.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Loretta
"Perfect in every way!"
The room was immaculate and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous at all times. My husband and I were greeted with a smile and cheerful demeanor at every turn.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Katherine
"Price was right, good location."
Everything was fine with this hotel, they just need to make sure the rooms are clean. I had popcorn hulls on the floor and leftover food in the fridge from the previous customer.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"ALMOST PERFECT"
Everything was perfect until I took a shower. The bottom of the shower curtain was covered in black mold...
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Will stay again"
Arrived very late. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Love the no pet fee!
1 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
Cayce
"Beautiful and nice staff! Good location for events"
Clean, modern, friendly staff! Close to events at the arena!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
sherrie
"LaQuinta is the place to stay"
Most impressed with the hotel was completely smoke free. Very clean and well kept. The staff was great. Breakfast food good quality and taste. Will definitely stay there again on business trips every 6 months.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Review"
Nice.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Timothy
"a very nice la quinta inn"
as a regular la quinta inn guest, this property was one of the best. my wife and i have been staying in la quinta inns almost at least twice a week for the past six months because we travel with our small dog. the la quinta pet policy was our initial main attraction to start staying in la quinta inns but we are now finding more newer facilities and it's been a welcome and added reason for staying at la quinta inns.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"A Night In Tupelo"
Came into Tupelo for a concert. The hotel and arena were close to each other and very easy to find. Will stay here again if in the area! Clean hotel and friendly staff...... no complaints!
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Angie
Overall it was ok, bathroom wasn't cleaned as thoroughly it should have been, but the room was adiquit.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Clean- neat- comfortable .......................................
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Facility was nice. Close to Bancorp Arena. Only problem we had was the noise. You could hear everything that was happening above and beside you like it was happening in your room. Other than that everything was good.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
K
Breakfast selection was poor. Only problem with this hotel is the breakfast was lame
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"New yrs Eve"
Great stay
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"La Fabulous!"
Very pleasant stay. Staff was helpful and breakfast was great. Highly recommended!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
michael
"Comfortable and restful."
Wonderful hotel in a great location. Cookies, happy hour, and comfortable room made this an enjoyable and restful stay.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"good and great choice"
horrible breakfast and party going on all night next door. good location.
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"A clean, friendly place to stay!!"
We had a wonderful stay. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ben
"Clean and nice hotel"
Really clean and nice hotel with courteous staff.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great place!"
I'm sure we were a rowdy bunch, but amazing place to rest after a long drive!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Nice stay with pets"
We arrived about 2:00 AM very tired. The clerk was polite but stated repeatedly we had to leave by noon. I did not ask for an early checkout On weekends it would be nice if the hotel extended the breakfast from 9:30 to 10:00. This is simply a suggestion We stayed here re e tyku and would do so again since the hotel is clean and pet friendly Overall this is a nice place and I will stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
"short stay"
Stayed overnight after a Christmas party. Hotel was clean and staff was helpful. Certain parts of the bathroom were aging.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
The staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was very nice and pet friendly. The beds were a little too soft, but other than that it was wonderful!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Martha
"good hotel"
good hotel, no problems
1 night business trip Nov 30, 2014
Clean room and comfortable Happy hour and variety of breakfast choices.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
GOOD THIS TAKES TOO MUCH TIME I MAY NOT SUBMITT IF THIS COMES BACK AGAIN
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
FRED
We knew it was going to be good as soon as we pulled into the parking lot -- some green-way for pets, inside access to rooms, and a smiling face upon check in as well as when we walked the dog through. We will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Debbie
"Tupelo ' s best hotel."
I enjoyed my stay . The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. I'll make a point of staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Terry L.
Very convenient for us pet friendly easy to make reservations price very affordable
"The room was not very clean."
The room was not clean and had cobwebs on the walls.
"Nice Clean hotel"
We stayed a weekend and was pleasantly surprised about our stay. The hotel staff was fantastic. They were very attentive to ALL our needs. The beds are very comfortable and the room/bathroom was very clean.
Tanya
"Nice Staff"
This is a nice hotel for business trip. They have everything I needed. When I checked in the lady at the front desk was nice enough to give me a couple of bottle of water for free! After a long flight, a long drive and a long days work with no water I was very happy. Now THAT'S good customer service!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nice people"
Nice little place with a friendly staff.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
steven
"Great stay."
Very clean and comfortable room. Slept like a log and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Charlie
"Great hotel with great staff"
Staff was super friendly. Had a comfortable visit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014