All hotels in Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
1013 N Gloster St, Tupelo, MS, 38804, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

GOOD THIS TAKES TOO MUCH TIME I MAY NOT SUBMITT IF THIS COMES BACK AGAIN
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
FRED
We knew it was going to be good as soon as we pulled into the parking lot -- some green-way for pets, inside access to rooms, and a smiling face upon check in as well as when we walked the dog through. We will stay here again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Debbie
"Tupelo ' s best hotel."
I enjoyed my stay . The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious. I'll make a point of staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Terry L.
Very convenient for us pet friendly easy to make reservations price very affordable
"The room was not very clean."
The room was not clean and had cobwebs on the walls.
"Nice Clean hotel"
We stayed a weekend and was pleasantly surprised about our stay. The hotel staff was fantastic. They were very attentive to ALL our needs. The beds are very comfortable and the room/bathroom was very clean.
Tanya
"Nice Staff"
This is a nice hotel for business trip. They have everything I needed. When I checked in the lady at the front desk was nice enough to give me a couple of bottle of water for free! After a long flight, a long drive and a long days work with no water I was very happy. Now THAT'S good customer service!
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Nice people"
Nice little place with a friendly staff.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
steven
"Great stay."
Very clean and comfortable room. Slept like a log and enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Charlie
"Great hotel with great staff"
Staff was super friendly. Had a comfortable visit.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Sade
Very nice Hotel Clean And the customer service was wonderful!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Sherel
"Good stay in Tupelo"
Stayed in Tupelo for a football game in Oxford. Great location with a 50 minute drive to Oxford. Hotel was conveniently located and was clean and modern. Great service at the front desk with effort beyond the ordinary to get us checked in after an early (noon) arrival.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
JOHN
"Tupelo"
Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was adequate.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
barbara
Best smelling motel I've ever stayed in!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Nice!"
Efficient, clean and nice - would stay here again! Happy hour and Breakfast buffet!
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Timcat
Would recommended would stay there again nice good breakfast
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
marsha
"La Quinta sweet"
Nice hotel and good value. Treated great. One night stay and we were on our way. Staff friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Ole Miss
"Tournament stay"
A/C had been turned off before I got in room. Very musty smelling. Had to get front desk to figure out which unit to turn on. They sprayed for smell. Same thing the next night. Sheets did not look great. Hair in shower on day one and two. Floors don't seem to be moped in hallway.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Iris
"CLOSE TO THE MALL & EATING PLACES"
I REALLY ENJOY MY STAY
2 night trip Sep 6, 2014
LERONA HARRIS
"Solid, But Would Not Stay Again"
The staff was very nice, the general facility and rooms clean and comfortable. Hot food options at breakfast a plus. While not unusual in many hotels, it was very noisy. We could hear people open or close their door anywhere on the floor, get ice, etc. I usually deal with that by leaving the tv on, my husband can't sleep with TV on, so it was not the best sleep I've had. While it may have been a rare exception, the elevator wasn't working, so we had to haul big bags down 2 flights of stairs. Since staying at hotels with great insulation, I will avoid those without it.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great LA Quinta Inn"
We'd stayed in many a La Quinta Inn, and this one was very nice and comfortable. Very friendly staff, who recommended a great restaurant across the street for dinner. Right off the Natchez Trace. Very comfortable. A five minute drive to Elvis' birthplace!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Anna
"Would stay again"
Very nice! Staff was courteous and hotel was very clean. Definitely would book again
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Lata
"Well up to date."
Hotel was very up to date and excellent amenities. Pool was closed though. Room very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Nice Room"
Very nice room.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
K Hanks
"Recommended for pet owners"
We always stay at LaQuintas when traveling with our son and his family and their dog. The staff here is always friendly and helpful. Requested adjoining rooms and they made that happen. The area was damaged in April tornado but the hotel seems fully operational.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Comfortable Stay!!!"
Stay is comfortable, staffs are friendly...
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"very nice finish to a long day of driving.."
You can't beat a great nights sleep and belgian waffles for breakfast.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Enjoyed my stay"
This was the second overnight stay. The rooms are very nice only lacking a floor mat in the bathroom. The only issues were things beyond their control due to a storm cell that hot the area. I would recommend La Quinta to my friends and family.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Lena
"Not Clean"
The people were great, but I had to call to have the bathroom cleaned when I got in the room. It was filthy
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great night desk clerk"
Every thing went well. Angle was very helpful. After leaving I forgot my receipt, so I call back in the morning and the gentleman at the desk emailed it to me while I was on the phone.
3 night trip May 30, 2014
Mace
"Modern, Comfortable, clean, quiet!"
Overall, this hotel was much better than others in the same price range. Excellent value.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Alex
Enjoyed my stay very nice would come back again would recommend to friends
Other trip May 22, 2014
dl
"Tornado damage"
I booked this hotel due to price and amenities. The hotel shows it has a pool, and normally would, but it was shut down due to tornado damage to the pool area. The hotel was also hit, but did not affect overall services. I wish the hotel would have at least notified me of the damages.
5 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Nice Room, Good Value"
The hotel is fine. It's clean and the staff is friendly. We booked two rooms and wanted to check in a little early. The staff expedited the room clean up for us so we wouldn't have to wait to check in.
Other trip May 18, 2014
MM
"Decent hotel"
Rooms are not very sound proof. Could hear televisions, people walking across floor, doors opening and closing, people talking, above and beside our rooms. Rooms are nice and bed is comfortable. Continental breakfast was okay.
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Sue
Everything about was awesome until I saw stains in the left side of the mattress, it was gross and looked like feces stains other than the it was nice
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
Darin
"Great location to restaurants and entertainment"
Newer hotel, updated, great TV and available channels. Very quiet location. Comfy beds.
1 night trip Mar 12, 2014
"Nice price + nice room = nice stay"
We selected this hotel due to its willingness to accommodate pets, and it worked out super for our little dog. Other positives are that it is situated just off the interstate with plenty of quality eating establishments close by; the bed and pillows were super comfy; the room was pleasantly decorated and the mini-fridge/microwave were also a huge plus! The morning buffet offered a hearty array of breakfast items, and the desk hostess accommodated us without controversy when we requested a room change just minutes after off-loading our luggage, (due to discovering that the commode water pressure in our room was quite low.) The only "negatives" would be that it appeared the carpet had not been thoroughly vaccumed (so we wore socks) and that some minor noise from doors, plumbing, and muffled TVs did leak through despite running the HVAC, which probably (and unfortunately) cannot be completely eliminated in any such structure. Overall a very good experience for the price!
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Excellent central location"
Room was decorated nicely with contemporary furnishings and art. It was also very clean and smelled pleasant as was the rest of the hotel. Flooring, counters, appliances and electronics were all of good quality and condition. Breakfast was well prepared and had many options. Hotel location was ideal for furniture market and related functions.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"Nice hotel for the price"
There are a number of hotels in Tupelo very similar in price and w selected La Quinta as it was #2 in the ratings and close to the Outback Steakhouse, where we ate at. The room was nice and clean, we had two queens for the three of us and it was ok. The breakfast was good the next morning with scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy and sausage patties. I would stay there again on our next trip through.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
rstandridge
"Great location, modern and clean"
Would stay there again!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"We had a great time at the hotel."
The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. He steered us in the right direction to the Elvis Presley Memorial site. The room was clean and comfortable plus the breakfast was a great start to a busy day of traveling for us. Thank you.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Cheryl
"Excellent Place to Stay"
Elvis would be proud ....
1 night trip Dec 16, 2013
Awsome hotel very clean and cozy
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Southern Hospitality at its Finest"
We loved staying here. Easy to find, plenty of restaurants in the area, very convenient to our traveling route. Staff was above and beyond kind and made us feel very welcome. I would recommend this place to everyone.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
richard
Great room! Seems to be pretty new. Has a modern style look. Would definitely stay again! Not really anything within walking distance. A three minute cab ride to the Blue Canoe which is a must go bar/restaurant!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2013
"Wish we could have stayed longer."
Our room was in great shape and immaculate. Staff was helpful and pleasant. The layout was perfect for our needs, including those of our large dog. We had just left a horrid hotel in Oklahoma City, so having cleanliness, helpfulness, and quiet was a great relief.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
"Looks brand new"
Nice hotel with great breakfast. Very nice inside. The third LaQuinta I've stayed at in the past 3 weeks and they all look either brand new or had just been totally done over to become a LaQuinta.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2013
Bill M
"The place was very clean...but"
It was hard to find an attendant at the front desk upon arrival. Everything was clean as expected but sleeping was tough with the noise from floor above and next door.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Don
"Decent hotel, but could have been better."
My stay would have been excellent and I would have liked to have given the rating a 5, but there was one thing that bothered me while I was there. During my stay as I was watching TV a roach crawled across the wall of my room. It was only a small one, and I know it is impossible to keep all creepy crawlies out of a hotel, but it was still a bit gross. Overall my stay was good, the employees were friendly and polite and the price was reasonable.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013