All hotels in Denton, Texas, United States of America
2450 Brinker Road, Denton, TX, 76208, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Nice getaway"
Great staff. Friendly and helpful. Super clean rooms.
2 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
Tony
We were there for a college visit for my son. Hotel was easy to get to and conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Not perfect, but a good experience"
Stayed 5 nights. Had to change rooms after first night because of scheduled maintenance. Also had key issues one day, but it was still a good experience. Excellent location. Easy access.
4 night trip Jul 5, 2015
"I'd stay again!"
It seemed like we were in a brand new hotel! The only issue was that they put us in a room where the hall floor was not carpeted(the "accessible" rooms). There was an ice dispenser a few yards down the hall which was very noisy when used, as someone did at 4:00 AM. The same people were moving out of the room across from ours and made a lot of noise. I think having carpet in the hall would have made things somewhat quieter, but if they expect wheelchairs to be in use I can see how the solid surface floor is appropriate.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
SuzanneM
"tranquility"
Love the room the tv has all the channels you need to entertain your family and children and toddlers
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Roshonda L
"I would recommend this hotel."
Overall the hotel was amazing. I have stayed here in the past and find that the staff and hotel overall is a great place to stay for the price. Nicer than most Best Westerns that I have stayed at. I had my kids with me so it would have been great if the pool had been bigger. I was most put off by the sheets on the bed. When we arrived the room was clean and tidy, minus the sheets having stains on them. I know they were clean, but just the sight of the stains put me off a little so luckily we had brought our own blankets. I would recommend this place to others, as the staff was great and it is centrally located off of 35 and 288.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Siobhan
"pleasantly Surprised"
I was pleasantly surprised. I don't usually think of Best Western when I consider hotels, but on this trip the Hilton Garden Inn was full and hotels.com had a good price on the Best Western Premier right across the street. I will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great place"
Clean, breakfast was amazing, room was awesome, people and staff top notch. ih, Texas Roadhouse Next Door Has 12 Oz filet! Mmmmmmm
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
S. Travis
Very nice, clean and comfortable. Beautiful and clean rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Majha
"Four star experience at three star pricing!"
Wonderful stay! Very impressed with the details and amenities, boutique hotel feel. Great breakfast included, with made to order omelets. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
"Pleased"
Clean,comfortable and convenient. I was quite pleased with everything. Can't say enough about the friendly professional staff.
2 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Hotel Rating"
My stay was great.My reason for staying there, is that my home A/C was out and I only stayed one night before returning home. I found my room to be extremely comfortable. It had a very comfortable bed as well as a mini fridge, large TV and a very large walkin shower.The free breakfast buffet was delicious. The employees were very nice. If I ever have another need for a hotel,I would chose this one again.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2015
"Great hotel!"
My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night during a trip. The room was extremely clean and comfortable to stay in. The decor was also very pleasing. The area around the hotel was very nice; there are a few chain restaurants within walking distance. Down the street there is a little mall, and about five minutes away there is a movie theater. There was free breakfast as well; they served donuts, scrambled eggs, pour-your-own waffle/pancakes, and more! It was good for a free meal. The only con we had was that we had to stop by a nearby bank to withdraw money in order to pay for our room. There is a sign at the front desk that states that usage of a debit card could possibly result in your bank funds being withheld for a few days. Of course we didn't want that that, so we decided to check in after we ate. It would have been nice to check in first and get settled in before dinner, though. Aside from the debit card issue, we had a lovely stay at the hotel and will definitely come back in the future!
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"By far the best Best Western"
I stayed in this hotel for an overnight business trip. Excellent hotel, looks brand new. Very clean. Gives the experience of a luxury hotel. Sumptuous breakfast. I am very satisfied.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Excellent stay"
Had a large room; extremely comfortable beds; plenty of cold air for good sleeping at night; ok bathroom amenities. Very good breakfast bar with made to order omelets.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
CHERI
"One of the best hotels in Denton"
This is a beautiful hotel. The king sized bed room was quite large with a nice sitting area. My wife loved the large walk in glass shower. I didn't get to use it but it had a very nice pool area. I had a very limited encounter with staff but they were very nice. The one thing that I didn't like was the free breakfast. It was pretty limited and the eggs were a little greasy and looked like they had never seen a chicken.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Very nice hotel with exceptional staff. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Rach
The room was clean but the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. Also the breakfast Buffett is only fair.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Todd
"Great People at Best Western"
I stayed at the hotel while at a conference at Denton medical center. It was a nice walk each day. The staff was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and as accomadating as could be. I would definitely recommend. It would be nice if they had a dinner option. Hotel was spotless.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Sherri
"Great location for dining & shopping"
Very nice. Comfortable beds & great shower. Really good breakfast buffet. Would recommend highly.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Lynn
"Easter"
They gave me handicap room did not like
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Breakfast"
Great Breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Best Hotel I had"
I travel a lot , this is the best hotel I had by far. The room is great and the staff are the best
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Wow!"
Very impressed with the facility and rooms. The rooms were very clean. The ceiling fans were a very nice surprise. The shower was cool. Definately booking here again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Holly
"Great place"
The room was very comfortable, clean and quiet. Service was great. Breakfast was great!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Debbie
"Nice Hotel and Good Room"
The hotel is very nice for the price. The rooms are nice sized and the beds are good. The morning breakfast was ok, but the eggs looked pre-fab, so I avoided them. They have this cheesy Eco-Stay fee they add to your bill which is supposed to help them save the planet. I would ask the hotel to pay for this themselves if it is important to them. At worst, ask the customer if they want to opt into the program. Do not assume your guests want to pay an extra fee and force them to see the front desk to opt-out of the fee.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Great hotel in Denton!"
Computers were down when we arrived (apx 10:30 pm) but the guys working the desk did their best to get us checked in as quickly as they could. The room was nice. Very big, with comfy beds, 2 flat screen TV's, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, wet bar, safe and ceiling fans! One of the fans didn't work, but the one that did was enough as it was a cool evening. Shower needed attention as do most hotel showers, but overall the room was very clean, quiet, and well appointed. Breakfast was to die for... Scratch made omelets, pancakes, waffles, fresh fruit, etc...all well displayed and really, really fresh. We will be staying at Best Western Premier Hotels more frequently!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Bathroom sink was not draining properly. Spoke with front desk staff who attempted to unstop it but were unable to accomplish it. Nothing more was done so the drain was a problem both days. Hotel did not provide us another room.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Very disappointed!!!!"
We called earlier in the day to see if we could check in early and gave all 4 names the reservations were under and were told that was no problem. I arrived at 2:45 and was told my room wasn't ready..no problem she told us it would be about 20 minutes so we left to get food. I got back at 3:05 and was given my room keys along with another person in our group but when I got to my room it was still being cleaned and my friends room had not even been started. Our rooms were finally available at 3:50. We were each given 1 complimentary drink voucher for our wait.(which seems kind of cheap considering we waited nearly an hour Then while we are getting ready for our competition we were supposed to be at by 5:30 my husband found a cup from the bar with alcohol left in it from whoever was in the room before. That was a mighty fine job they did cleaning.The manager(I'm assuming that's who he was) offered to take $20 off my room and did give me another drink pass for my husband. I probably would have been okay with everything but then I find out another person in our group got 2 drink vouchers for her and the other adult in her room simply because their fan didn't work! That was not acceptable! And to top everything off the final person in our group wasn't able to stay at your hotel with us because even though she had a reservation they gave her room away! I'm very upset at the fact I had to wait almost an hour to check in. It's not my fault they had 50 people check out at noon.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel-close to everything"
Beautiful!!! Great stay. Hotel is super clean and looks brand new.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very clean - easy to access - friendly staff
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Carolyn
"Beautiful hotel with spacious rooms."
The hotel is very pretty, in a convenient locale in Denton. The rooms were very spacious, two separate areas, one for the bedroom the other the sitting area. The furniture in the seating area was extremely uncomfortable, the couch was horribly uncomfortable. I propped up two pillows on the end, and sat there, but the remainder of the couch we could not use, we even tried putting pillows under the couch pillow, no luck! My husband sat in the office chair in lieu of the couch. There was a round tall bar table, with two chairs, but the bar chairs were totally uncomfortable. When walking into the room, the room looked very nice, but when trying to use the furniture, NOT! The hot tub outside was NOT clean and did not function properly. There was a small refrigerator and microwave which was nice to have in the room. The shower was spacious, nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was served daily with custom omelets, they were awesome! Decent hotel for the $$$.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Dog Lady
"Anniversary Night"
Stayed overnight for our 15th Anniversary. Great room at a great price. Room was clean and comfortable. We were able to adjust the temp as we needed.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Christmas Holidays"
everything was great ! from check in to check out ! kids enjoyed breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
elizabeth
"Pleasant Stay"
We stayed only one night and it was very comfortable. There was only one issue about the sofa mattress. It was a bit dirty and the springs were a bit worn. Overall, the stay was nice. The young front desk male clerk was very courteous and professional when we arrived at about 9:15 p.m. He even gave us some complimentary items we forgot at home. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent location! Excellent stay!"
Excellent experience overall with shopping and restaurants nearby. Great hotel if attending graduations at TWU or UNT.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
KT
"Trip to Denton"
Elegant Hotel Elegant Room Fantastic Breakfast. Will be back
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Clair
"Excellent, convenient, shopping"
Great hotel. Great location. Near shopping, restaurants, and most of all only 5 minutes from UNT. Hotel was VERY clean and staff was great. Love the washer and dryer on site. The breakfast was awesome too. This was a great hotel
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
UNT MOM
"Great hotel, even greater price"
The largest room we've ever had at a hotel. Very clean, modern and comfortable. Great bed, large tv, beautiful tiled bathroom. Breakfast was very nice, something for everyone. Only thing I would say is the second day at breakfast, there was a very large group of preteen soccer players and parents and they literally overran the place. The servers were overwhelmed with so many people. There should have been more servers available. The young lady who was making the custom omlets was very personable and doing all she could to make things go quickly. I do have to say someone from hotel management should have tried to manage this large group. The kids were in and out of a private dining room next to the eating area and they were running all over the place, totally out of control. It was clear the parents were not controlling them.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Dorothy
This is the Best, Pun intended Best Western I have ever seen. Was recommended to me and I would recommend to anyone going to Denton, TX. Hotel is new and clean and the rooms are nicer than many apt I have been in lately. Great Showers and staff was great.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Awesome!"
It was awesome! Very friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
KAREN
Quick stay on the way through town. Beautiful room. High ceilings. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"perfect for my stay"
Best Western is a very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. I was there for 4 nights for my daughters wedding and it was a perfect location. The only complaint I had was that the hotel ran out of hot water in the morning. The rest of the day was fine but in the morning there was not enough hot water.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Wonderful experience, have stayed here before, will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel and rooms"
The room was very nice and clean with great tv's to kick back and watch as you unwind. The coffe/ wet bar area in the room was great and a very nice bathroom with large shower. The only thing we didn't like was the comfort of the bed, felt like sleeping on a futon mattress.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Nathan
Was great
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Huge room! Great/friendly service. Gorgeous pool. Nice breakfast - loved the cook-to-order aspect....my only suggestion for improvement would be to offer skim (non-fat) milk and a fresh selection of fruit. Wish I could've stayed longer!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Decent location, poor staff experience"
this hotel is right next to a Hilton garden inn and a courtyard Marriott and I wish I had picked one of those. My experience with the staff was very poor and most of them seemed at a loss for words when I asked for assistance. The front desk attendant was unable to find a single taxi service after about 20 minutes of looking so I called my own. At breakfast I asked if they had any teas Availible and the buffet worker simply said "coffee is over there" I am disappointed with my experience and will not be staying here again
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Drew
"Great Place to Stay!!"
Very Clean and Nice! Good beds! Nice pool! Could improve on breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Awesome!"
Stay there a lot - great hotel!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014