All hotels in Denton, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2450 Brinker Road, Denton, TX, 76208, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Excellent stay"
Had a large room; extremely comfortable beds; plenty of cold air for good sleeping at night; ok bathroom amenities. Very good breakfast bar with made to order omelets.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
CHERI
"One of the best hotels in Denton"
This is a beautiful hotel. The king sized bed room was quite large with a nice sitting area. My wife loved the large walk in glass shower. I didn't get to use it but it had a very nice pool area. I had a very limited encounter with staff but they were very nice. The one thing that I didn't like was the free breakfast. It was pretty limited and the eggs were a little greasy and looked like they had never seen a chicken.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
The room was clean but the bathroom was not as clean as it should have been. Also the breakfast Buffett is only fair.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Todd
"Great People at Best Western"
I stayed at the hotel while at a conference at Denton medical center. It was a nice walk each day. The staff was wonderful. Everyone was very friendly and as accomadating as could be. I would definitely recommend. It would be nice if they had a dinner option. Hotel was spotless.
4 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Sherri
"Easter"
They gave me handicap room did not like
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Breakfast"
Great Breakfast.
3 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Best Hotel I had"
I travel a lot , this is the best hotel I had by far. The room is great and the staff are the best
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice Hotel and Good Room"
The hotel is very nice for the price. The rooms are nice sized and the beds are good. The morning breakfast was ok, but the eggs looked pre-fab, so I avoided them. They have this cheesy Eco-Stay fee they add to your bill which is supposed to help them save the planet. I would ask the hotel to pay for this themselves if it is important to them. At worst, ask the customer if they want to opt into the program. Do not assume your guests want to pay an extra fee and force them to see the front desk to opt-out of the fee.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Very disappointed!!!!"
We called earlier in the day to see if we could check in early and gave all 4 names the reservations were under and were told that was no problem. I arrived at 2:45 and was told my room wasn't ready..no problem she told us it would be about 20 minutes so we left to get food. I got back at 3:05 and was given my room keys along with another person in our group but when I got to my room it was still being cleaned and my friends room had not even been started. Our rooms were finally available at 3:50. We were each given 1 complimentary drink voucher for our wait.(which seems kind of cheap considering we waited nearly an hour Then while we are getting ready for our competition we were supposed to be at by 5:30 my husband found a cup from the bar with alcohol left in it from whoever was in the room before. That was a mighty fine job they did cleaning.The manager(I'm assuming that's who he was) offered to take $20 off my room and did give me another drink pass for my husband. I probably would have been okay with everything but then I find out another person in our group got 2 drink vouchers for her and the other adult in her room simply because their fan didn't work! That was not acceptable! And to top everything off the final person in our group wasn't able to stay at your hotel with us because even though she had a reservation they gave her room away! I'm very upset at the fact I had to wait almost an hour to check in. It's not my fault they had 50 people check out at noon.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great hotel-close to everything"
Beautiful!!! Great stay. Hotel is super clean and looks brand new.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
Very clean - easy to access - friendly staff
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Carolyn
"Beautiful hotel with spacious rooms."
The hotel is very pretty, in a convenient locale in Denton. The rooms were very spacious, two separate areas, one for the bedroom the other the sitting area. The furniture in the seating area was extremely uncomfortable, the couch was horribly uncomfortable. I propped up two pillows on the end, and sat there, but the remainder of the couch we could not use, we even tried putting pillows under the couch pillow, no luck! My husband sat in the office chair in lieu of the couch. There was a round tall bar table, with two chairs, but the bar chairs were totally uncomfortable. When walking into the room, the room looked very nice, but when trying to use the furniture, NOT! The hot tub outside was NOT clean and did not function properly. There was a small refrigerator and microwave which was nice to have in the room. The shower was spacious, nice. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was served daily with custom omelets, they were awesome! Decent hotel for the $$$.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Dog Lady
"Anniversary Night"
Stayed overnight for our 15th Anniversary. Great room at a great price. Room was clean and comfortable. We were able to adjust the temp as we needed.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Christmas Holidays"
everything was great ! from check in to check out ! kids enjoyed breakfast!
1 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
elizabeth
"Pleasant Stay"
We stayed only one night and it was very comfortable. There was only one issue about the sofa mattress. It was a bit dirty and the springs were a bit worn. Overall, the stay was nice. The young front desk male clerk was very courteous and professional when we arrived at about 9:15 p.m. He even gave us some complimentary items we forgot at home. Thanks! Keep up the great work!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Excellent location! Excellent stay!"
Excellent experience overall with shopping and restaurants nearby. Great hotel if attending graduations at TWU or UNT.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
KT
"Trip to Denton"
Elegant Hotel Elegant Room Fantastic Breakfast. Will be back
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Clair
"Excellent, convenient, shopping"
Great hotel. Great location. Near shopping, restaurants, and most of all only 5 minutes from UNT. Hotel was VERY clean and staff was great. Love the washer and dryer on site. The breakfast was awesome too. This was a great hotel
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
UNT MOM
"Great hotel, even greater price"
The largest room we've ever had at a hotel. Very clean, modern and comfortable. Great bed, large tv, beautiful tiled bathroom. Breakfast was very nice, something for everyone. Only thing I would say is the second day at breakfast, there was a very large group of preteen soccer players and parents and they literally overran the place. The servers were overwhelmed with so many people. There should have been more servers available. The young lady who was making the custom omlets was very personable and doing all she could to make things go quickly. I do have to say someone from hotel management should have tried to manage this large group. The kids were in and out of a private dining room next to the eating area and they were running all over the place, totally out of control. It was clear the parents were not controlling them.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Dorothy
This is the Best, Pun intended Best Western I have ever seen. Was recommended to me and I would recommend to anyone going to Denton, TX. Hotel is new and clean and the rooms are nicer than many apt I have been in lately. Great Showers and staff was great.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Awesome!"
It was awesome! Very friendly staff!
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
KAREN
Quick stay on the way through town. Beautiful room. High ceilings. Very comfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"perfect for my stay"
Best Western is a very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. I was there for 4 nights for my daughters wedding and it was a perfect location. The only complaint I had was that the hotel ran out of hot water in the morning. The rest of the day was fine but in the morning there was not enough hot water.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Wonderful experience, have stayed here before, will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel and rooms"
The room was very nice and clean with great tv's to kick back and watch as you unwind. The coffe/ wet bar area in the room was great and a very nice bathroom with large shower. The only thing we didn't like was the comfort of the bed, felt like sleeping on a futon mattress.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Nathan
"Great place"
Was great
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Huge room! Great/friendly service. Gorgeous pool. Nice breakfast - loved the cook-to-order aspect....my only suggestion for improvement would be to offer skim (non-fat) milk and a fresh selection of fruit. Wish I could've stayed longer!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Decent location, poor staff experience"
this hotel is right next to a Hilton garden inn and a courtyard Marriott and I wish I had picked one of those. My experience with the staff was very poor and most of them seemed at a loss for words when I asked for assistance. The front desk attendant was unable to find a single taxi service after about 20 minutes of looking so I called my own. At breakfast I asked if they had any teas Availible and the buffet worker simply said "coffee is over there" I am disappointed with my experience and will not be staying here again
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Drew
"Great Place to Stay!!"
Very Clean and Nice! Good beds! Nice pool! Could improve on breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Awesome!"
Stay there a lot - great hotel!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Convenient Location-clean-great breakfast options"
Would definitely stay here again. Only issues that I would address, floor could have been cleaner around the refrigerator/coffee area of the room & when you enter the hotel there is a smell of something frying maybe coming from the bar area, not sure. And also, we had reserved for 4 adults and there were only towels, etc for 3 left in the room. Overall - very happy with the stay!!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lisa Mom of college student
Room was comfortable. Overall pleasant stay. A variety of restaurants next door. Hotel a little outdated in decor.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Al
"Nice, clean and well priced"
Only complaints are the walls do not block out any sound. Our room was 4 doors away from elevator but we could hear ever time someone got off the elevator if they were talking. Breakfast was below average. Ordered omelet but it was mostly vegetables and little egg. But overall very nice front desk staff and bartender. Housekeeping needs to let guest on elevators before them. I got on after a housekeeper told her my floor number but she wouldn't push it. I had to reach around her to get to it myself. Not very friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
kathy
"We enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay, even though it was only one night. I was impressed from the start. When we arrived the hotel looked clean and spiffy from the outside. The clerk at the front desk greeted us with a smile and provided us with any information and help we needed. My six year old daughter enjoyed the swimming pool with the waterfall. The room was comfortable, very clean and we slept well. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Good access to Denton and Dinning"
Good breakfast, nice rooms, comfortable beds. We would visit again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Enrique
"Great location!"
Hotel was very clean & in a perfect location for our college visits. Staff was great & very helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
CollegeMom
Extremely pleased. Perhaps overall the best Best Western in which I have stayed.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Excellent!!!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Excellent all the way around!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Eventful stay"
Lots of kids because of softball tourney; all were in and round pool which was fine but parents were all drinking alcohol and getting louder; went to dinner and came back to a fight in the bar between some of the parents - police were called; lots of screaming - bartender kept serving alcohol even though some were obviously drunk and belligerant; bartender jumped on desk clerk for calling police; finally got to room to settle in - bathroom sink would not drain; went to bed; woke in the night with something crawling on me; woke the next morning and the bed was full of ants; they were coming from behind the bed up over the mattress, under my pillow and down in the bed; we called desk and had them come and document this; told would not pay for the night.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Close to restaurants, stores and daughter's home"
Perfect location for us, close to restaurants (walking distance) and stores. My daughter and grandson lived close by as well. Loved ceiling fan in room and the pool was not your ordinary pool, very unique. Room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. Had a variety for breakfast which was very good. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Deborah
Everything was great. NIce and clean everywhere. The king suite was very spacious. The breakfast was really good and it was nice that they had someone making omelettes. The only thing that bothered us was that the elevators were so hot; there wasn't air conditioning in them and they often smelled like smoke. Otherwise, it was really nice. We will be back.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
I stayed here when my son had college orientation. I was 100% satisfied. Very clean. Rooms super comfy.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
The room next to us had their T.V. So loud until 4:30 that morning.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Debbie
"Great accomodations"
Spotless hotel with great staff.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"Exceeded expectations!"
After a long day of travel and facing a long day ahead, my family and I needed a comfortable place to stay and a good nights rest. We had all those things and more at this property. Again, great price and completely exceeded my expectations!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
quiet, clean, big room, easy in, easy out, free breakfast buffet, friendly staff
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Awesome!"
The staff was friendly! The room was fabulous! Never had so many lights in a hotel room... And a ceiling fan too (a necessity in Texas!)
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Clean and always a nice stay
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Decent Visit"
Great location. Lots of restaurants near by. The service from front desk and management was outstanding. Rooms were nice. The thing I didn't like was the internet was terrible. Very slow. When we checked out and left the hotel, a couple of hours passed and my wife realized she had left her makeup bag in the room. They were never able to recover the bag. This left a bad taste in our mouth. Overall not a bad hotel to stay at.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014