All hotels in Denton, Texas, United States of America
2450 Brinker Road, Denton, TX, 76208, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"perfect for my stay"
Best Western is a very clean and comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. I was there for 4 nights for my daughters wedding and it was a perfect location. The only complaint I had was that the hotel ran out of hot water in the morning. The rest of the day was fine but in the morning there was not enough hot water.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Wonderful experience, have stayed here before, will stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Very nice hotel and rooms"
The room was very nice and clean with great tv's to kick back and watch as you unwind. The coffe/ wet bar area in the room was great and a very nice bathroom with large shower. The only thing we didn't like was the comfort of the bed, felt like sleeping on a futon mattress.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Nathan
"Great place"
Was great
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Huge room! Great/friendly service. Gorgeous pool. Nice breakfast - loved the cook-to-order aspect....my only suggestion for improvement would be to offer skim (non-fat) milk and a fresh selection of fruit. Wish I could've stayed longer!
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Decent location, poor staff experience"
this hotel is right next to a Hilton garden inn and a courtyard Marriott and I wish I had picked one of those. My experience with the staff was very poor and most of them seemed at a loss for words when I asked for assistance. The front desk attendant was unable to find a single taxi service after about 20 minutes of looking so I called my own. At breakfast I asked if they had any teas Availible and the buffet worker simply said "coffee is over there" I am disappointed with my experience and will not be staying here again
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Drew
"Great Place to Stay!!"
Very Clean and Nice! Good beds! Nice pool! Could improve on breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Awesome!"
Stay there a lot - great hotel!
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
"Convenient Location-clean-great breakfast options"
Would definitely stay here again. Only issues that I would address, floor could have been cleaner around the refrigerator/coffee area of the room & when you enter the hotel there is a smell of something frying maybe coming from the bar area, not sure. And also, we had reserved for 4 adults and there were only towels, etc for 3 left in the room. Overall - very happy with the stay!!
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Lisa Mom of college student
Room was comfortable. Overall pleasant stay. A variety of restaurants next door. Hotel a little outdated in decor.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Al
"Nice, clean and well priced"
Only complaints are the walls do not block out any sound. Our room was 4 doors away from elevator but we could hear ever time someone got off the elevator if they were talking. Breakfast was below average. Ordered omelet but it was mostly vegetables and little egg. But overall very nice front desk staff and bartender. Housekeeping needs to let guest on elevators before them. I got on after a housekeeper told her my floor number but she wouldn't push it. I had to reach around her to get to it myself. Not very friendly.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
kathy
"We enjoyed our stay"
We enjoyed our stay, even though it was only one night. I was impressed from the start. When we arrived the hotel looked clean and spiffy from the outside. The clerk at the front desk greeted us with a smile and provided us with any information and help we needed. My six year old daughter enjoyed the swimming pool with the waterfall. The room was comfortable, very clean and we slept well. I would highly recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Good access to Denton and Dinning"
Good breakfast, nice rooms, comfortable beds. We would visit again.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Enrique
"Great location!"
Hotel was very clean & in a perfect location for our college visits. Staff was great & very helpful.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
CollegeMom
Extremely pleased. Perhaps overall the best Best Western in which I have stayed.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Excellent!!!
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Excellent all the way around!
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
"Eventful stay"
Lots of kids because of softball tourney; all were in and round pool which was fine but parents were all drinking alcohol and getting louder; went to dinner and came back to a fight in the bar between some of the parents - police were called; lots of screaming - bartender kept serving alcohol even though some were obviously drunk and belligerant; bartender jumped on desk clerk for calling police; finally got to room to settle in - bathroom sink would not drain; went to bed; woke in the night with something crawling on me; woke the next morning and the bed was full of ants; they were coming from behind the bed up over the mattress, under my pillow and down in the bed; we called desk and had them come and document this; told would not pay for the night.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Close to restaurants, stores and daughter's home"
Perfect location for us, close to restaurants (walking distance) and stores. My daughter and grandson lived close by as well. Loved ceiling fan in room and the pool was not your ordinary pool, very unique. Room was very comfortable and had everything we needed. Had a variety for breakfast which was very good. Would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Deborah
Everything was great. NIce and clean everywhere. The king suite was very spacious. The breakfast was really good and it was nice that they had someone making omelettes. The only thing that bothered us was that the elevators were so hot; there wasn't air conditioning in them and they often smelled like smoke. Otherwise, it was really nice. We will be back.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Highly Recommend"
I stayed here when my son had college orientation. I was 100% satisfied. Very clean. Rooms super comfy.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
The room next to us had their T.V. So loud until 4:30 that morning.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Debbie
"Great accomodations"
Spotless hotel with great staff.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
"Exceeded expectations!"
After a long day of travel and facing a long day ahead, my family and I needed a comfortable place to stay and a good nights rest. We had all those things and more at this property. Again, great price and completely exceeded my expectations!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
quiet, clean, big room, easy in, easy out, free breakfast buffet, friendly staff
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
"Awesome!"
The staff was friendly! The room was fabulous! Never had so many lights in a hotel room... And a ceiling fan too (a necessity in Texas!)
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Clean and always a nice stay
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Decent Visit"
Great location. Lots of restaurants near by. The service from front desk and management was outstanding. Rooms were nice. The thing I didn't like was the internet was terrible. Very slow. When we checked out and left the hotel, a couple of hours passed and my wife realized she had left her makeup bag in the room. They were never able to recover the bag. This left a bad taste in our mouth. Overall not a bad hotel to stay at.
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Shane
"This is the best hotel I have stayed at."
This is the first time we have stayed @ this hotel. It is family friendly, the staff goes out of the way to try to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The décor of the lobby and rooms are excellent. We also enjoyed the great hot breakfast in the mornings. The pool was also great (my 8 year old loved the water fall). Real fancy pool. I rate this hotel 5 stars.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Great night"
The staff was exceptional! Very helpful and very nice. The room was nicely appointed and comfortable. We chose this hotel for its location and amenities. The breakfast with the omlet station was great. The pool area was relaxing and the bar was convenient.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
We were in town for the 50th wedding anniversary of my cousin. This hotel was very very nice and only about 1 mile from the hotel where the anniversary party was held.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
Dixie
"Nice hotel....but....."
hotel was beautiful and looked quite new. staff was helpful. The breakfast was terrible. Got there an hour and a half before it should have closed and there was no hot food at all. They had one girl making omelets but she was about 20 behind when we got there and it would have taken an hour to get one. The batter for the waffles was soured. The mild was warm. When they did bring eggs from the back, they were old and cold. Just as we were leaving...and 15 minutes before the buffet closed.....they brought out some hot food that was devoured by many hungry people again leaving nothing for any late-comers. All and all a disappointing experience as the room was quite nice.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
jbh_dok
"great"
The hotel was very nice and clean. Staff was very friendly and breakfast was good. The best Best Western experience I have ever had.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
feliz
"Wonderful hotel stay"
I arrived rather late from Austin and was greeted by the overnight staff member who was extremely friendly. He got me squared away very quickly and I was off to my room. The decor in the hotel is very fun and my room was absolutely fantastic. It was super clean, comfortable and large. The bathroom was amazing. I really enjoyed the free internet and hot breakfast the next morning. All staff members I encountered were very nice and helpful. One of the best hotel stays I've had and I wish I could have stayed longer than the one night.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
The service was always great, the rooms were nice and well kept. The breakfast had a good amount of options. The pool was really nice as well.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
This was the best Hotel I have ever stayed in. It was like a little apartment, very clean and modern. I would definately recommend staying here. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. A++++ across the board.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Very pleasant, helpful staff. Very clean rooms. Breakfast was great - cooked to order pancakes and omlettes. Close to restaurants and mall.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Kd
"Great property."
We stayed overnight on business and we're thrilled with the room. The beds were very comfortable and plush. We didn't eat breakfast so I'm not sure on the quality but the staff certainly took pride in everything else. Great value for the quality.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Very nice affordable hotel."
Wonderful, clean, spacious hotel room. Would stay here again.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"Great stay. Staff is there to serve you."
Had several problems at check-in that were not the fault of the hotel or Best Western. Still the staff worked hard to meet our needs despite a couple of changes in the plans. Always tried their best to please with a smile. Nice roomy rooms that were very nice (of course they are new) and clean.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Wish I could've stayed longer!"
Thoroughly enjoyed it. Pleasant staff. Attractive decor (looked very new). Clean room and bathroom (important!) Very very comfortable beds. Many choices on the complimentary breakfast buffet. I've never stayed at a Best Western before. The experience at this one will encourage me to book at Best Western again!
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
Hilary
"Pleasbnt Landing"
Very good.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Great location!"
We were there for 4 days, originally only 3 and they continued our expedia price for extra night! Staff was extra accommodating! Full breakfast was excellent! Would be our top choice if we ever go to Denton again!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Cartwright Fam
"Excellent experience!"
Great stay. Will stay here often! Clean, friendly, upscale feel!
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
Laurie
"Like camping out."
The pillows were terrible. Just had to wad them to sleep. Two choices in bed covers. summer -- sheet winter -- a thick, hot, comforter type quilt Maybe I rated it too high now that I think about how little sleep we got.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Visit to UNT"
Love everything about this hiotel!
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"Surprised!"
The hotel was incredible and comfortable. Wasn't expecting it. Very pleased will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Loved the room, staff was courteous and provided great customer service. No hidden fees either.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
MJ Givens
"Nice Hotel - Great Shower"
Very nice hotel conveniently located next to several restaurants within walking distance (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Roadhouse Grill). Very friendly desk clerk, fast check-in, and new looking rooms. But the best part was the shower. Extra jets and good water pressure make the shower alone worth the stay.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
We stayed here for a dance competition in Denton. The room had a ceiling fan and our bed was super comfy! Very clean room. We didn't get to enjoy breakfast bc we were in a hurry, but it looked great!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014