All hotels in Farmington, Connecticut, United States of America
301 Colt Hwy, Farmington, CT, 06032, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
"Decent but not great hotel"
This hotel is a good value at the price I paid, but it is not a great hotel. First, bed comfort. The duvet was very slippery and fell off the bed everytime I turned over in bed. Our room backed up to an ice machine that made loud noises every hour throughout the night. The rooms are adequate in size but not generous. The hot breakfast offered a lot of choices. The hotel is not surrounded by restaurants or other things to do. However, the room was clean and the staff reasonably friendly. I liked the USB charging ports in the room. The elevators were fast. Except for the teenage soccer team residing on our floor the hotel was quiet
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"A positive experience"
Hotel very clean, staff friendly. Only wish there were better food options. Arrived late with my son after ice hockey game and there weren't many choices.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Exceeded expectations for the price"
This hotel was very clean, comfortable and updated (or new). It was definitely a great value.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"No more stryrofoam"
Hampton Inn should consider recycling. I don't like a breakfast on stryrofoam and plastic forks, with everyone stuffing everything into a giant garbage can. I will avoid Hampton Inn in the future for this reason.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"Couple Getaway"
Very clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Mostly fine"
Only chair in the room was not comfortable. Would have liked mini-fridge and microwave. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
"Great get away for kids."
Great. The kids loved the pool.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
It was a wonderful experience; family oriented hotel !!!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Our go to UHart place!"
Stayed here several times when we visit our daughter at University of Hartford. Great place, comfy beds, awesome pool and nice breakfast!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Loved it!"
Hotel is very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Menu for free breakfast was great, too.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Jackie
"Nice Property"
Beautiful property. Comfortable beds...I always sleep good at a Hampton Inn. Buffet was the norm for Hampton Inn. I personally think they need to add meat to the buffet and scramble real eggs.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Beautiful hotel in great location! The kids loved the indoor pool.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Katie
very nice will be back soon
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
I really enjoyed my stay. Staff was very friendly and made us feel welcomed. Everything was really nice, enjoyed every thing about this hotel. It wasn't far to get to the shopping area and we was able to find places to eat with no problem. I will definitely stay at the Hampton Inn again as well as recommend this hotel to my family and friends.
2 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Victoria
It was a beautiful hotel with a competent, friendly front desk person and a good hot breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2014
ts
"A hidden gem"
Excellent accommodation with a wonderful price. The only negative was the one sheet missing from the linen bag for the sofa. But not a show stopper. Staff is very friendly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Grade A+ Hotel"
We stayed 4 days and enjoyed our stay. Our room was always cleaned well and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was impressive. One of the reasons we picked this hotel was the pool located indoors. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Ann
Had a great experience the staff was pleasant and the rooms were extremely comfortable.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Stayed here one night after a funeral. Quiet, good bed, respectable hot and cold breakfast. Very friendly front desk staff.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Cristine
"College Graduation"
Booked this hotel because it was a Hampton Inn. As well as the proximity to the University of Hartford in which my daughter graduated from on May 18th.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
"Perfect mid point between NYC and Boston"
We stayed due to some heavy rain storm. Hotel is okay and staff was super nice. Complimentary breakfast was okay. The room is mainly clean, except that some pillow cases have stains, and the bath tub was clogged.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
Ronald
"Wonderful choice!"
We upgraded to a larger room, very comfortable with multiple pillow choices. The breakfast was better than most, and the fitness room was well equipped. Overall pleasant stay in nice accommodations.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Perfect Stay in Farmington"
A one night staycation for my parents while I was in town for Mother's day - they enjoyed the hot tub and pool, wonderful buffet breakfast, super staff, great suite for those who have mobility issues
1 night trip May 10, 2014
jdlange
"Far from UCONN campus"
Overall, very pleased except it was further away fro the campus than expected
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Lou
Very clean and well maintained! Great value for the price.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Charlotte Mullen
Staff was friendly and helpful room was clean. Easy to find pool was kind of small but kids still enjoyed it
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
c
"Great area"
It was very pleasant and comfortable for me and my family will stay here again next time
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Jrbarret
"Excellent - except no fridge or microwave"
Property clean, well kept, and quiet location. Would have liked to see either fridge or microwave in the "suite". Everything else was as expected and as reviewed.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"nice pool!"
great, especially incredible breakfast buffet and fabulous pool
3 night family trip Apr 17, 2014
T. L.
"Hampton Inn ALWAYS comes through"
Hampton Inns seem to always come through with clean, economical rooms and updated interiors. The staff is always friendly and the breakfast is always decent. This property has a lovely lobby and a nice indoor pool with hot tub. I appreciated that the pool and spa were open until 11pm.I would definitely stay here again and it's close to my family so I'll be referring family to this property as well.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"Short overnight stay"
Great hotel. Clean and comfy! Staff great. Best comp breakfast! Close to all
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
lauren
"Room"
Would have been perfect if there was a small refrigerator & microwave in the room, otherwise EVERYTHING was great!
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014
"Well kept and clean, but not perfect"
My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights for a family event. The hotel appears almost brand new; the grounds and lobby area were well-kept and nice looking, and the same can be said for the rooms. Everything was very clean. The room size was generous, topped only by the size of the bathroom which was more than twice the size of your average hotel bathroom! What we didn't like were the way-too-soft pillows, which offered no support even when stacked three high. Also, we found the rooms to be lacking in sound insulation, not just from noise in the hallway but also from upstairs and next door. The staff was friendly and very helpful. On our second night, we had a problem with our room (a wall-mounted light fixture started shorting out) and the front desk had another room set up for us within minutes. They handled it perfectly. The second room was larger than the first; a suite, still with uncomfortable pillows, and with a MUCH smaller bathroom than the standard room we were in first. Still, clean and comfortable and quieter than our original room. Overall: We would stay here again. The staff obviously cares about what they do, providing great service and maintaining the property well. Next time, we'll bring our own pillows though!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Rick D.
We enjoyed it very much. The only small complaint that I have at this particular Hampton Inn would be to find some where else to buy the pastries for breakfast. We found them to be extremely dry and not very tasty.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Excellent service and facility for the price
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Convenient to Miss Porter's and neighboring sights"
Very nice hotel. Staff was courteous. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Very nice breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The hotel was well kept and a nice place to stay. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Clean, Comfortable Accomodations"
I stayed the weekend of April 5-6. The hotel was extremely clean and in excellent working order. The only little item that wasn't working properly was the clock in the room. It had not been changed to daylight savings time, and I could not for the life of me figure out how to rectify the problem. Every time I looked at that clock, I was confused! It was a minor issue, to be sure. The extensive, delicious free breakfast buffet more than made up for any inconvenience with the timepiece. I also enjoyed the ever present coffee/tea urns in the front hall.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Debbie
"Great place for price"
Was on the top floor close to some kind of motor running... turned on and off every 20 minutes. I couldnt tell, but I think it was coming from the roof. Sink didnt drain but maintenance came and fixed it right away. Staff is friendly and Hotel is nice. Complimentary coffee and tea all day/night and continental breakfast is really decent. Pool was closed due to a sanitary issue.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"convenient to business location and restaurants"
Everything was very good from reservation, check to confirm, check in check out, desk assistance including eating suggestions, luggage assistance, nice pool, very good selection for breakfast. Only problem was that the wake up call, which I had confirmed with the front desk, never came. Recommended.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"nice hotel close to highway"
great staff, clean room, reliable wi fi. Breakfast only so, so.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Nice and clean with great service however was not able to offer roll a way beds
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2014
jessica
everything was very nice. Me and my fiance had a great time.the Jets in the hot tub need to be fixed. But it was still hot and relaxing.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay with us! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again!! Sincerely, Lindsey Brodeur General Manager
3 night trip Feb 12, 2014
"Great facility and great staff"
The staff here really enhances the great facilities. The are very responsive and attentive. Breakfast was great and a lot more than I would have expected. I have been here 4 times and it is my go to place when I visit family nearby.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay with us! Iam delighted that you enjoyed your stay adn the staff was responsive. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area!! Sincerely, Lindsey Brodeur General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2014
JEB
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
Stayed only one night, but it was comfortable and clean. Only problem was the showers. There was surprisingly good water pressure for a hotel, but the water was lukewarm at best.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you for your comments. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay wuth us. I will share your comments on the water temperature with our maintenance team.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Really Enjoyed Visit"
Lobby and rooms were very clean and nice. There was a great selection for breakfast and they had coffee and cookies at the front desk. Staff was very friendly and helpful. There was a snow storm while we were there - They did a great job of clearing walk ways and making sure you could get in/out of the parking lot. They even helped my co-worker and I dig out our car!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, even with the snowy weather. We look forward to seeing you again, and will have the coffee and cookies ready!
3 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
"What a nice surprise!"
The hotel staff was EXTREMELY accommodating! We needed extra toothbrushes, no problem. We needed extra pillows, no problem. We needed extra towels, no problem. My step-son was on crutches and we management asked if there was anything that they could do to make his stay more comfortable. We had to reserve 2 rooms and asked that they be adjoining, no problem. We had issues with the remote, they came up within 5 minutes and fixed it. ALL STAFF WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND ACCOMMODATING. I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The price was extremely economical for the service and quality of room that you got. We were certainly pleasantly surprised!
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you for taking time to post a wonderful review regarding your stay with us. I am delighted we were able to meet all of your needs in an efficent and friendly manner. We look forward to seeing you again!
2 night trip Jan 17, 2014
Amy B.
"Clean, quiet, pleasant."
Rooms are always clean and comfortable. Staff is polite and happy to help out.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
j
"Great staff"
Christine went the extra mile to see that our grand daughter got the bacon that she loves at breakfast and it was very appreciated. She is an asset to your hotel. We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to family and friends, as well as returning when we are in the area again.
Response by Hampton Inn and Suites Hartford/Farmington
Thank you so much for the kind words and recognition of Christine's efforts. She works hard to ensure all of our guests start the day off right! We look forward to seeing you again!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Mary Bonnie Kemper
"NICE STAY"
REALLY NICE PLACE. STAYED HERE A COUPLE OF TIMES NOW AND I THINK ITS A GREAT VALUE. CLOSE TO MY HOME AND REASONABLE. FULL BREAKFAST IS AVERAGE, BUT ITS FREE. MY HOTEL OF CHOICE WHEN I GO HOME.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013