All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Gaferli Mahellesi, Unlu Sokak No.24Goreme, NevsehirNevsehir50180Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
    Awesome vibe
    Great room
    Great amenities
    Rather comfortable
"Good, depending on your room"
We liked the Vezir hotel very much. The staff persons are pleasant, courteous, speak good English, and give good advice about attractions and restaurants. Breakfast is very good, with foods typical of the region. The location is extremely beautiful and close to all the good points in Capaddocia. The hotel itself is very beautiful as well, and very clean and well equipped with modern amenities. We'd stay again and we do recommend it. We did have a bit of a problem with our initial room - when we complained they promptly changed us to another room (which was perfect) and gave us a discount on the rate for our trouble. The owners are lovely, honest people, and we were impressed with how hard they tried to work around the problem and make sure our stay was perfect.
3 night family trip Oct 7, 2013
Vezir Cave Suites was a home away from home. The staff is extremely welcoming and helpful. No matter what hour they were available for whatever we needed or just for a chat! The rooms were very comfortable and who can pass up the chance to stay in a cave room?! The Inn is within walking distance to Goreme's main street of shops and restaurants. Breakfast was delicious and so was the Turkish coffee. If you can't decide where to stay, choose Vezir Cave Suites, you won't regret it!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Very very happy"
The staff couldn't have been more helpful, we thoroughly enjoyed our time and would definitely return. We had a cave room which is a particularly special experience and comes highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2016
"Excellent hotel"
Great hotel and extremely helpful staff. Ideally located - just a km walk to the valleys and open air museum. Excellent view of the town and don't miss the view of the floating balloons in the morning from the room terrace. Overall, highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
turkeynewbees
"Amazing place"
The place is amazing and the service is outstanding..
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2013
Andres

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"位置不错哦!"
位置在半山腰,风景不错。服务生都很帅,有尽量满足我的要求。可惜早餐品种少了点。
3 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
yinger
CN
"Uygun fiyat huzurlu konaklama"
Otel bölgenin tam noktasinda gezilip görülecek yerlere çok yakın
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2016
Selçuk
TR
"Erlebnisreiche Tage in Kappadokien"
Sehr schönes, etwas höher gelegenes Hotel in Göreme. Sehr schöne Aussicht. In das Zentrum und auf den Sunsetpoint sind es nur einige, aber steile, Minuten zu Fuß. Sehr freundliiches und hilfsbereites Personal. Airportshuttle, Organisation von Ausflügen etc. hat alles bestens geklappt. Das Zimmer war in die Felsen geschlagen. Man schläft in einer Höhle mit allem Komfort. Wir können dieses Hotel und vor allem die herzliche Atmosphäre in diesen Haus empfehlen.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
DE
"Maravilhosa estada"
Ótimo hotel c perfeita hospitalidade de seu staff, localização privilegiada próximo de todas as atrações turísticas, restaurantes e lojas do centro de Goreme.
3 night romance trip May 11, 2013
Neife
BR
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
HK

TripAdvisor reviews for Vezir Cave Suites

"Such an amazing fairytale experience that I would highly recommend!"
04/26/16 Natashatare
It's absolutely magical in Cappedocia and the experience is made even more fairy tale like whilst staying in a cave room. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and views are spectacular. The team is super friendly and accommodating. Food and rooms are A++ nice and close to the little township as well which is great! balcony views of other cave hotels and mountains along with hot air balloons daily.
"Warm welcome"
04/12/16 Ning P
Thank you very much for a very warm welcome. We stayed in Vezir Cave Suites just one night but we experienced the best service.The room is very unique and cozy. The staff were so polite and very helpful. I will definitely recommend my friends to stay there.😊
"wonderful stay"
04/07/16 chiggers75 Istanbul, Turkey
I stayed in Vezir Cave with my British husband and my family last May and it was lovely. Hotel rooms and view were amazing. It was clean. Breakfast was lovely. People were so helpfull. I especially want to thank to Ugur who was so helpfull during our trip. I definetely advise this hotel.
"Best cave hotel: room, view, location and service"
04/02/16 Karla M
When we travel we look for unique places to visit around the world. We never book in advance as the pictures rarely capture the real experience at the hotel, so we normally just list a few options and check them out. Kapadokya has overwhelming number of options and variety to choose from. After a very long walk we found Vezir cave hotel and it exceeded our expectations and the photos. Great location close to the sunset viewpoint and a great view from your balcony as well. So for an authentic experience and great memories I would not hesitate to recommend Vezir for a stay in Kapadokya.
"perfect place& great servıce&super starff"
04/02/16 nurdish Istanbul, Turkey
Stayed at this place from march 28 to aprıl 1 for honeymoon. And yes! I can say ıt was a perfect choıce to go. We had room#108 and welcomed wıth suprıses as a honeymon couple. Beatıful roses were everywhere ın the room and welcomıng wıne was ready ın front of the fıreplace. The room was really amazing, very unique and spacious and beautiful. One of the coolest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in, I wish we could have stayed so much longer! The staff was all super helpful and friendly. They made our tıme amazıng wıth unıque and sincere services. Location couldn't be better! Right in the middle of the town, We walked everywhere. And you can easily join all the actıvıtıes from there.They also arrange your tours and actıvıtıes for you ıf you want. A great staff always willing to help. I mean what else can you desire? The breakfast in the hotel is very good as well, All in all a great stay, I absolutely will stay there again if I am ever back in town. Thank you Ertan, Ugur, Anıl Thank you for all Vezir Cave Suits Family
"5* All Round"
03/30/16 Lindsay H
Ertan and his staff provide a perfect service at this stunning cave hotel. Nothing was too much trouble even when our arrival was delayed until 3am. They helped with all our activities and restaurant choices and the design and decor of the actual rooms is perfect. Will certainly revisit and highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in Goreme.
"Wonderful stay"
03/30/16 Nita N
i stayed in Vezir cave suite when i travelling around Turkey on October 2015. I would say i really enjoy every single moment there. Wonderful location , Nice decoration in the room and specially the view in the morning. You can go up to the rooftop to see the view of Balloon riding. Spectacular , Beautiful , Wonderful ! and one of the thing that i really impress that there are superb friendly staff ! 100% recommended.
"Amazing stay!"
12/27/15 Katie H
Myself and my boyfriend stayed at Vezir Cave Suites at the end of November. The cave suite we stayed in was amazing. It was huge and clean with a massive bathroom that had a really powerful shower and a jacuzzi bath. Bath robes and toiletries were provided which was great. There was a lovely communal seating area near the reception and a cozy room where breakfast was provided. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh. Anil was so friendly and helpful and arranged our hot air balloon trip and a day tour which were both fantastic. I would recommend this place without any hesitation and I'll be returning for sure!
"Spectacular view from the hotel. Amazing hospitality, friendly and helpful staff!"
12/06/15 Ankyyy07 Mumbai (Bombay), India
We were a group of five girls on a holiday to Turkey. We mainly chose to visit Cappa for the hot air balloon ride, But when we reached the hotel, we were spellbound by the amazing view the hotel had to offer. In the heart of Goreme, centrally located with all major attractions nearby. We were greeted by the nice staff - Anil & Ugur who were extremely helpful, they suggested the best places around the area and recommended good hot air balloon companies. They were always available whenever we needed their help. Infact they suggested some unexplored places near the hotel which turned out to be pretty adventurous. The rooms were cozy just like the description - a cave suite! The bathrooms were clean with good toiletries with hair dryer etc. It had a very cozy common seating area just outside the reception and a scenic terrace which was a perfect place to spend a beautiful evening. Sadly, the next morning our hot air balloon ride got cancelled due to unfavorable weather conditions (we strongly suggest to keep some buffer days as the weather is unpredictable). As we had just one night of booking in Cappa, we did not have a place to stay. But the staff, they took it upon themselves to find us a place despite full bookings in their hotel. They found us a very nice place which was reasonable and nearby- Sarihan Cave Hotel. All in all, we had a super pleasant stay in Cappadocia, thanks to Vezir cave suites. We highly recommend Vezir suites to people seeking reasonable accommodation, great service and a beautiful view! :)
"Very nice Accommodation and warm welcome from owner "Tan""
12/03/15 ShippyPalm Phuket, Thailand
I would like to say thank you very much for your warm welcome and your help. Staff there were all great. One thing,really appreciated and unforgettable was that Tan gave me a help when I and my husband lost money on the way to Goreme. I almost lost and confused, so with this thing, I would totally recommend this place to stay here at the Vezir!!! Ill be back for sure!!!!!!!