All hotels in Nevsehir, Turkey
Aydinli Mahallesi, Guvercinlik Sokak,, No: 8, Goreme, Nevsehir, Nevsehir, 50180, Turkey, ‏‎800-491-6126

• 5.0
    Clean
    Great room
    Bad internet service
"Fantastic stay!"
We spent three nights at Goreme Suites, hosted by the amazing Emra. Our room had traditional charm with modern amenities, breakfast was always fresh and delicious and Emra was extremely helpful in setting us up with tours and giving us suggestions for restaurants. I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Goreme Suites
Dear Radha... Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites...Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated...We look forward to serving you again..My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mr. Emrah ZORLU
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Radha

"great hotel with great service"
Goreme suites had an excellent location in goreme, convenient for doing tours out and around cappadocia. The family room for 4 we got was amazing, both in its interior design as well as cleanliness and comfort. Hotel staff were very friendly, even throughout the booking period, giving us information about tours as well as to arrange transfers for us from kayseri Airport. When we arrived, we were immediately served with juice and the hospitality was great. And on the day we checked out but still toured till our evening flight, we were offered to have a shower before heading to the airport. One of them even went the extra mile of helping me deal with a lost item after i left cappadocia.
Response by Goreme Suites
Thank you very much for your review of our property. It was our pleasure to host you, and we are glad to hear you had a comfortable and a memorable stay with us. We hope to host you again as well as your friends and family in the near future. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mr. Emrah ZORLU
Other trip Jun 6, 2013

"Value for money"
The hotel has very nice view from the terace where guest have breakfast. The room is not brand new. But it was well be treated. Hotel sent a lot of tour information and arranged on behalf of guest (with reasonable cost). I had nice two days.
Response by Goreme Suites
Thank you for your kind words about Göreme Suits. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites...Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated...We look forward to serving you again. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mr. Emrah ZORLU
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
karin
JP
"非常美妙的旅行"
格雷梅套房酒店 (Goreme Suites)酒店位于半山腰上,很清静,在庭院里就能近距离看到巨大的石笋。早餐可以選擇在一樓或是二樓用餐,可以一邊吃早餐一邊享受美景。还可以看到热气球哦,超赞!酒店老板非常棒, 热情的帮助我们预定了热气球之旅,英文说得也很好。房间是家庭套房45平米非常宽敞的洞穴屋很干净, 出门就是露台,离巴士站上坡步行10分钟的样子,很方便。
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
XUENI
CN
"Impecable"
Acceuil, chambre ( grandeur, luminosite, proprete, deco), points de vue, emplacement et gentillesse du personnel, tout a contribué a un remarquable sejour. Recommande sans restriction
Response by Goreme Suites
Thank you for your kind words about Göreme Suits. Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer..Your recommendation and kind words are sincerely appreciated...We look forward to serving you again. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mr. Emrah ZORLU
4 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Francois
"服務房間地點通通一流"
最喜歡跟hotel的staff Emrah聊天,很能幫忙,聯絡了熱氣球及cappadocia遊覽的公司。房間非常乾淨,因為在山上,景觀一流! 走到市中心也是5-10分鐘路程, 沿途是酒店區, 非常安全。整個土耳其之旅最喜歡這間酒店,很有人情味!!
Response by Goreme Suites
Thank you for taking your time to share your recent experience with us Göreme Suites. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with the room, breakfast and our services on offer. I have shared your comments with our team and they are pleased that they have exceeded your expectations and made you feel home a away from home.We would like to host you again and to see your friends and family in the near future as well. We look forward to serving you again. My team and I are looking forward to welcome you back in the future. Kind Regards, Mr. Emrah ZORLU Göreme Suites
2 night romance trip May 7, 2014
Tiffany Chu
HK

TripAdvisor reviews for Goreme Suites

"Lovely "
01/01/16 rockclimberfamily Santa Monica CA
Stayed 3️⃣ nights there was a good view and it was near loads of cool stuff nearby, including fairy chimneys, horseback riding (although give Dalton brothers a big skip in that department), the open air museum, etc. Ahmed and the staff are very welcoming and accommodating and the room was gorgeous. Our family of 4 was vet comfy in the suite (no. 102).
"Nice view and stay in Cappadocia"
12/29/15 MustangIstanbul istanbul
I liked this hotel mostly during the night and in the morning, nice, silent, well for sleeping, nice service and good staff, very nice breakfast, It is one of the nice hotel to stay in Cappadocia, I recommend to every one.
"Home away from Home"
12/22/15 Sami W
I had the pleasure of staying here with my family on the 19th & 20th of December 2015. Our stay at the city was made memorable by this hotel team. Our room was Big had a separate bed for the baby and a perfect view of the valley. They did not stop here, on our request they arranged for the tours as well at a very nominal prices. And from the start till the end they were concerned and wanted to make it memorable for us. In our 8 nights stay in Turkey, we had the best time here. The breakfast was amazing as well. Thank you Emrah for making this short trip to cappadocia so memorable for us. I would highly recommend this place to everyone just book your stay here and don't worry about anything from your stay to exploring the city. Also note that the owner of the house is as passionate as the team to help you out.
"Highly recommended, exceeded our expectations!"
12/04/15 Jsaeh Boston, Massachusetts
We just got back from a three day trip to Cappadocia. The weather was brilliant, the hotel was truly amazing. We had the quad room consisting of a huge bedroom and huge living room equipped with everything you need. This hotel is clean and the staff incredibly kind and warm. We stayed here with our two kids (9 and 11) and one other family. They setup breakfast for us every morning, family style. Food was fresh, eggs made to order, fresh coffee, and a generous and welcoming smile greeted us every morning and evening. The location could not have been any more convenient. The view outside of our room/balcony was stunning. It was a gift to be in this space, it quiets the mind and rejuvenates the soul. We booked a tour guide who arranged all the transportation and balloon rides, though the hotel manager, Emrah, will arrange that for you if you need to. I would not change a thing about our time in Goreme, and we are so thankful for the service that we received by Emrah and hotel staff, and so fortunate to be able to experience this amazing village and stunning landscape. I would highly recommend this hotel and quiet town.
"Thank you Goreme Suites!"
11/23/15 Sibel G
Capadoccia is an amazing place, we were amazed by everything we saw. Its definately a place that must be visited. I'm so glad we chose Goreme Suites as our hotel, it was just as amazing as Capadoccia its self. With spectacular views, perfect location, gorgeous and clean rooms and most importantly friendy staff. Emrah was just amazing he was very helpful with guiding us in the correct directions telling us the best places to visit and dine. Its definately a family hotel they are wonderful with children. Thank you Emrah and all the other Goreme Suites staff for making us feel like we were at home you will definately be seeing more of us and our friends and family. Keep up the great work!
"Excellent service.."
11/22/15 Harry G
I am very pleased with the hotel, the rooms, the breakfast and most importantly I am extremely pleased with Emrah. Everything was just perfect. Thank you Emrah not only did i enjoy your company but also I made a very good friend, and be sure that I will return back to have another great holiday with top quality service.
"A great hotel in a great place"
11/17/15 Marty K K Princeton, New Jersey
This area of Turkey is an unbelievable place. The natural beauty of this area is hard to explain. It was truly a great visual experience. We could not have been in a better place than Goreme Suites, a small boutique hotel. The service, the room, the shower, the cleanliness of the hotel, the view and friendliness of the hotel manager was better than you could imagine in such a small and remote area. Step out of your room and you will see a beautiful and unobstructed view of this magnificent landscape. What made our stay so pleasant and memorable was the service that we received from all the hotel staff, including the owner. From arranging our transport to and from the airport, our hot air balloon ride, to private tour to all the interesting areas of Cappadocia, Emrah was always several steps ahead of us in making this trip a truly unforgettable one. We want to go back again and again. You have to be there to experience this amazing trip of ours. We recommend this hotel without reservation.
11/07/15 meisterwalker Singapore, Singapore
Great stay at Goreme Suites. The manager of the establishment, Emrah, has been a very good host and helping us even to find bus rides to other provinces in Turkey. The end of the stay says only one thing, the time spent wasn't between a manager and his customers but rather, a friendship had been established in this short stay.
"Excellent stay with Goreme Suites"
11/03/15 wai t
Emrah was so supper! The room he gave us to stay was so big and clean. The view of the suites was lovely. I wish I could spend more time to stay at the suites. Also, Emrah was really helpful. He helped us to reserve overnight bus tickets to Pamukkale in advance and reconfirmed exact departure time one day earlier so we wouldn't arrive bus station too early or too late. Although the check out time of the room was 1030, Emrah still offered another room to us just for refreshment before taking overnight bus. We really appreciated what he did to us. 這酒店的房間很大很清潔。而且酒店對外的風景也很好看。可惜我們只留了一個晚上,真希望將來有機會能再去那邊旅行,然後我還是會選擇住左Goreme Suites。 還有老闆Emrah真的很好。他很早就幫我們預訂了到棉花堡的通宵車,還提前幫我們確認開車時間。本來我們的房間早上十點半就需要check out,不過Emrah 還是另外給了一個小房間,讓我們能在乘車之前,洗個澡和休息,我們真的很感激他的通容和幫助。
"Didn't miss sleeping in a cave"
11/01/15 David G
We loved our elegant, spacious room at Goreme Suites, and didn't regret for a second that we opted not to go with a cave hotel. We enjoyed the view of a valley of fairy chimneys and Uchisar castle! Emrah was very helpful and kind.