Travelers Apartasuites el Peñón, Cali
Location & Information
The Travelers Apartasuites el Peñón is located in Cali, Colombia
- 300 yards from Rock Park
- 2.1 miles from Downtown Cali
- 12 miles from Cali Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl. Airport (CLO)
- 400 yards from Merced Church
- 400 yards from San Antonio Church (Cali)
- 500 yards from Religious Art Museum
- 500 yards from Enrique Buenaventura Municipal Theater
Travelers Suites Rayda is a building of self-catering apartments in Cali, Colombia . It offers high levels of comfort and privacy, being an ideal lodging option both for long and shorts stays in the attractive South American city. The apartments privileged location, next to the center of Cali, will permit you to easily reach major landmarks and attractions in the city. Take a stroll to discover the historic Granada Neighborhood, among the most charming ones in the city; or go shopping in the nearby Chipichape Shopping Mall, just a few steps away from the apartments. Other must-see visits in Cali includes the city's zoo, the Ermita Church or the Cristo Rey Hill, with a huge statue of Christ the Redeemer. Services at Travelers Suites Rayda include daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaner's service and free parking facilities for guests. Besides, the establishment features a business center and wireless Internet access throughout the building. It is worth saying that you can bring your cat or dog with you, as the apartments are pet-friendly (subject to an extra charge).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $25
- Traditional Single Room, Kitchenette
- Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- Superior Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 21 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
Nearby Three Star Cali hotels
In the hotel
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1980
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Separate living room
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- 21-inch TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
Top Cali hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Cali
- Hotel Cali PlazaFrom
"Cali Plaza never recieved our reservation from hotels.com therefore our apt was rented. Got split in 2 rooms. Next day manager put us in an apartment with no hot water but didn't…"Jan 30, 2016
- Hotel ObeliscoFrom
"Cali is the place to be at the end of the year! The Hotel Obelisco is always buzzing with activity and the staff were super helpful and friendly. They assisted with getting…"Jan 7, 2016
- Torre De Cali Plaza HotelFrom
- Hotel Royal Plaza CaliFrom
"Royal Plaza is an older hotel and it was cheap, so you expect some inconveniences. The staff was friendly and did their best to resolve all issues. I have been to Cali many times…"Dec 27, 2015
Travelers Apartasuites el Peñón, Cali’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.