All hotels in Pisa, Italy
Via P. Mascagni 24, Pisa, PI, 56100, Italy, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good enough"
This hotel is a budget option. It is next to the train station and within walking distance to the Leaning Tower. The room was very clean. AC worked well. The beds were comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful. It isn't cute or pretty though, and doesn't have any atmosphere at all. Parking is in a locked lot next door for $15/day. They also rent bikes in the lot. Breakfast is extra but we didn't eat there. There are several little bakeries nearby.
"Food hotel poor location"
Good room, excellent breakfast as you will receive in most of the hotels in Europe. Clean bedroom Poor neighborhood is surrounded by homeless and drunk people no good image of the city.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2014
Luis
Good relation between costs and services. Very near to the station train, and a short walk (20 m.)to the city centre.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013

"pisa please"
very nice, good location
1 night trip Feb 25, 2015
eddy
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service by staff. Rooms are upstairs but no lifts, carrying heavy baggage will be bit difficult. No Free Wifi. Very convenient for train station transits. Unlimited breakfast was an attractive thing.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Siju Putheth
"good value"
This hotel is good value for money. The room was small but contained everything I needed. The shower worked well, and the lighting was good. The surroundings are quiet, although the hotel is conveniently close to the station. Breakfast, at 5 euros, is good value too. Plenty of choice.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Fabienna
"Friendly helpful staff"
Stayed two separate nights on way to/from destination. Staff let us leave luggage there while we looked round Pisa. First room had no sockets and power went off in second room, however the staff were so friendly and helpful and the rooms were both immaculate.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Belindy

一出火車站就看到酒店了,位置非常好
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
TW
"..poteva essere perfetta...ma...."
Sistemazione comodissima per chi giunge in città tramite treno, dato che si trova a 100 metri circa dalla stazione. Nonostante che si trovi in una zona, normalemnte rumosa, nel hotel non si sente nulla. Le stanze sono molto piccole (il bagno no) e minimaliste. La luce della mia camera prima a lampeggiato e poi è morta!!
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Buono nel complesso.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
IT
""Nos comieron los Mosquitos""
Lo mejor de la estancia fue que en el hotel solo paramos para dormir que fue cuando nos comieron los mosquitos. Contratamos el Buffet por 5 euros y ni siquiera tenían croissants. El único hotel donde tenías que pagar el wifi, 5 euros día. (Estuve en Siena y Florencia y en estos sitios era gratuito, en hoteles mil veces más presentables.)
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
ES
"Väldigt nära centralen men på läskig bakgata"
Hotellet var helt ok, rent och fint och trevlig personal men det ligger i änden av en gatstump som är full med skumma typer så det kändes otryggt att gå dit på kvällen/natten. Å andra sidan ligger det oerhört nära centralen om man ska vidare med tåg eller buss.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
SE
"Lage, Zimmer Top, Preis ok, Frühstück teils Flop"
Lage: direkt am Bahnhof - entsprechend natürlich nicht sehr ruhig - aber dafür sehr praktisch um schnell das schwere Gepäck ohne Taxi & Schließfach loszuwerden Zimmer: gut ausgestattet, sauber, alles funktionierte Preis: der Lage und Ausstattung angemessen (was das Hotel teurer als das erste war sparten wir an Taxi-Kosten) Freundlichkeit: die Mitarbeiter waren sehr angenehm im Umgang Fazit: wenn die Ausrutscher beim Frühstück nicht gewesen wären wäre rundum gut, so ist es nur ok.
Other trip May 19, 2014
DE
Ok til prisen
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2014
DK
"Nära till stationen."
Nära till stationen, Inte den bästa omgivningen. Rummet luktade gammal rök, för övrigt rent. Luftkonditionen fungerade inte och de kunde inte göra något åt det. Sängarna hyfsat bra.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2013
Lars och Ingela
SE
"ottima posizione...tutto ok"
A due passi dalla stazione quindi molto comodo per chi arriva in treno o in aereo visto la vicinanza aeroporto stazione....pulizia e personale ok consigliato
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
IT
Gentilissimi, ottimo il servizio navetta per l'aeroporto. Comodo anche perchè si trova vicinissimo alla stazione centrale.
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Krasniin
ES

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Roseto

"Worst Hotel ever, insecure place, impossible to sleep"
08/24/15 katia b Levallois-Perret, France
I spend one night in this hotel, solo in a single room closed to the reception desk. first the receptionist was a bit intrusive and called me in my room, asking my number. he should stay professional and that's enough. then the room is tiny, impossible to breath because with a strange humid smell. the AC didn't work. the internet is poor, only for one device and you need to re-log every 10 min … !!! this night, it started to rain and then impossible to closed an eye! such a noise on the room that i tough the water would came in. I looked for someone at the desk and there was nobody, the door for outside were looked ! this is totally crasy. the worst hotel in my life, nightmare!
"Don't sleep here if you are traveling alone as a woman"
05/11/15 Birgit W Perugia, Italy
I stayed in this hotel for one night for a weekend trip to Pisa. I was traveling alone and I would not recommend this hotel to any woman traveling alone. During the check-in the (male) receptionist asked me very inappropriate questions such as if I am married, if I like to go dancing and to drink beer and in the end also if I liked violent men which I found very disturbing. Needless to say, I was terrified and did not sleep very well that night. Apart from being disrespected by the receptionist, the window did not open, there where holes in the sheets and it was very noisy at night. In addition the Wi-Fi did not work. Don't sleep here unless you really have to.
"Excellent location but unhelpful and ponderous staff"
09/21/14 Stuart L Sunderland, United Kingdom
The location of the hotel is excellent as it is located directly opposite Pisa's central train station.However,I found the staff were particularly unhelpful and rather ponderous.In addition,the breakfast provided was bland and very basic.I would definitely not stay there again.
"good enough budget option"
08/04/14 juliepakey Honolulu, Hawaii
06/13/14 mags1888 Edinburgh
Great location also and staff very friendly. We only stayed two nights but found it very accessible and all we required for a short stopover. Clean and roomy we didn't take meals here so can't comment. The hotel us situated right across from the railway station and taxi rank also. As there was upgrade work being carried out we found it noisy though.
"Saved us! Wonderful, friendly staff!!"
11/21/13 justgoandexplore Portland, Oregon
I had lost the business card for this lovely little hotel and finally found the info again to write this review but the people at this hotel saved my group and I from what could have been a very interesting night. We are all college students who had been traveling for a month around Europe and we had one flight (RyanAir, so random airports) that got us into Pisa at 12am. We were then planning to leave the next morning to Florence so figuring we could stay in the airport we didn't book any hostel or hotel for the night. We were a group of two girls and four guys, so a decent sized group so when we were told the airport was closing we were a little lost as to what to do. We then decided to walk to the train station with our big backpacking bags and try to stay the night there. When we got there, we came to encounter may very sketchy looking people and were pretty sure if we went to sleep we would get robbed. Really lost at this point we decided to lug our bags around and see if we could find a place to stay (1:30am at this point). We checked many hotels for both rooms and just places to keep our bags and not one place was willing to help us out until we got here. The staff at this hotel were BEYOND incredible!!!! Not only did they try to find a room for us even though they were fully booked but they let us store our luggage for FREE. They let us use their lobby bathroom to change and treated us like we were family in a way. Being able to drop our bags we decided why not to just stay up and explore the city. We ended up finding a 24 hour coffee shop where I guess the street kids hang out (pretty funny scene) that changes their coffee price from 2 euros to 7,50 euros between 1am and 7am but we wondered over and saw one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. We saw the Leaning Tower of Pisa at 5am with just us. It was beautiful. A tourist trap location with no one around. Without the lovely hospitality we experienced at this hotel, I would have a very different view of Pisa today. It also had a great location and yummy breakfast for I think only 8 euros without a room purchase. I don't know what the rooms are like but I do know that the staff would do ANYTHING within their power to make your stay the best it could possibly be. I would highly recommend staying here.
"Good, reasonable hotel"
09/21/13 Elizabeth L Sarasota, Florida
Stayed here for 4 nts after staying at a B&B in the Tuscany hills. The cost was very reasonable; maybe, because the owners of the the B&B made my reservation. Staff at front desk was friendly, room was clean and adequate and great location. Breakfast was more than adequate; hard boiled eggs, several different breakfast breads, cheese, juice, fruit, yogurt........... The bus in front of the train station took me to the airport in less than 10 min and only 1,10 Euro. So convenient to hop the train to Lucca, Florence, etc. Yes, the stairs can be a problem; but then how many times do you actually go up and down the staircase. Good places to eat within walking distance and a computer place around the corner. Felt safe going out to dinner at night solo. Definitely would stay here again.
"Great little hotel."
07/03/13 Patricia J Melbourne, Australia
Lovely room, plenty of drawers and hanging space, our breakfast was included, nothi flash but adequate, and the staff were very friendly and helpful. We loved our room,the shower was small, so not good for larger persons!! This hotel has no lifts, so stairs could be a problem for some. Right next to the main station, great location, we walked everywhere from here quite easily, then train to Airport Leave lots of time to catch train, although only one stop to airport, took us nearly an hour to get the train, cancellations, change of platform two minutes before scheduled departure, then of course big delay as everyone exchanged trains!
"Fine location near Pisa station, but that's all"
05/05/13 VincenzoH1962 Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Excellent location near Pisa Central station, and so at 10 minutes from airport terminal. Or 15 minutes walk to the Arno and historical city centre. Breakfast according to Italian standards (but with awful coffee). Staff at reception desk is friendly and helpful. But that is about the best one can say about the hotel. Some rooms are smelly (because of smoking) and otherwise dark and in need of paint and some renovation. Fridge empty. Average WiFi at a scandalous EUR 2 per hour (though I got one hour free of charge). I paid 75 EUR for a large room that turned out to be very noisy, also on the inside: the shower and toilet next door seemed to flush in directly and woke me up at 7.30 AM. Really, the only good reason to stay here is the convenient location near station and airport.
"ok budget hotel"
05/02/13 CJS1985 Wales, United Kingdom
Stayed here for 3 nights for a surprise weekend away. My husband booked this hotel as it was close to the train station and was a reasonable price. When we arrived he siad the pictures were mis-leading, and having seen photos myself now on bookings.com I would agree - our room and bathroom were alot smaller then the pictures suggest. Having said that, it was perfectly fine for the price. Very close to the station but wasn't disturbed from any outside noise at all. Most of the noise (which was minimal) came from the staff setting out breakfast in the morning. The room was basic and small, but clean, Breakfast was a bit disappointing. The first morning they had run out of bread. Tea, coffee and fruit juice are provided with a selection or strange pastries. No croissants or bread rolls with meat and cheese as you would expect on the continent. Fruit was apples and oranges - maybe we weren't at the right time of year for the lovely fresh fruit other people have mentioned! I would recommend this for a budget traveller if you want somewhere cheap and convenient for a few nights. All the sights in Pisa are within half an hours walk.