All hotels in Liverpool, England, United Kingdom
Speke Hall Avenue, Liverpool Airport, Liverpool, England, L241YD, United Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8

"nice hotel terrible pillows"
stayed at the Hampton due to business in nearby Runcorn. Nice hotel friendly staff only thing wrong were the pillows in the rooms they were not very sleep friendly. I did mention this to hotel staff but nothing was done about it
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Sanjay
"Excellent value for money"
This is the perfect hotel for us as we fly in from the Isle of Man for weekend breaks. The rooms are excellent as is the service and the breakfast. Excellent value for money.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
We stayed here for 3 nights, very friendly and helpful staff. Room was comfortable and spacious for us.
3 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Marcus
"Airport Hotel but really nice"
Even if inside the airport it was really confortable
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Giuseppe
"Hampton by Hilton Liverpool"
Overnight stay. This hotel is very badly signposted. Access to the Hotel car park is via the Airport Multistory but there are no signs until you get into the multistory. We arrived at the correct location more by accident than design. Getting out of the car park is not easy either as you have to go to the ground floor to use the pay-point machine. There is no designated parking spot to stop while you use the machine. The card given by reception ensures that parking is free but the process is a real nuisance. Having said that the staff were pleasant, the room was large, clean and comfortable. There was an adequate buffet style breakfast so it was perfectly OK for an overnight stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Ian
"Overall very nice airport hotel"
Good hotel, next to the airport (in the same car park as the airport, with free parking). Cant hear the airport from the rooms so all good. Rooms very nice and clean. only down point is the bar and food, not a very big choice of food or drink.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Perfect place to stay for an early departure
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Philip
"So handy for the airport."
I booked an overnight stay as I had a 7am flight the next morning. The hotel is directly opposit the airport. I was able to take my main luggage across to the airport and check it in, then walk back to the hotel and have a continental breakfast and coffee before taking myself and my hand luggage to the airport. My flight was on time but had it been delayed I would have been able to relax in the hotel till it was time to go, as I didn't have to check out till 11am. My only gripe is that there are no teaspoons in this hotel, only stirring sticks.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2015
"Great value for money"
Another airport stay! Cracking little hotel, does exactly what it says on the tin. The only slight disappointment was having to wait for cutlery and my breakfast going cold as a result - however breakfast was enjoyable and there was a good selection of continental and cooked options. We got a great deal last minute and i would stay here again, comfy, clean and very convenient!
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Matthew
"Overnight pre flight stay."
This was a stay over pre an early morning flight. Reception area good greeted in friendly manner. Room great. Food was lovely great service. Had breakfast at 4am, plenty of non cooked foods to eat to fill us. Easy check out. Good stay great service would use again and so close to airport. Excellent
1 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Andrea
"Best airport location, nice rooms, parking deal"
Stayed for one night before flying out of Liverpool. Hotel rooms are done to a very good standard and although I wasn't quite convinced on the bathroom door doubling up as the cupboard door, whichever genius came up with the idea saved a fortune on fit out costs! Shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower - could have done with an extra pillow or two. We didn't hear any aircraft noise in the room so the triple glazing does its job. Used the gym in the morning and there was no air con on - given the extent of glazing in the gym the staff should know to put this on first thing, it was uncomfortable and I could only bear 20 minutes. The self service breakfast was ok. The main letdown with the hotel was the service - the staff were pretty useless really, with the exception of the room attendants who do a fantastic job. Drinks prices in the bar are steep and we had to ask for glasses for a soda water and a tinned can of Guinness - really not sure where you are expected to drink these from the bottle and can respectively, I certainly never came across this in my 10 years in the hospitality industry. All in all, good location next to the airport and good rooms mean we would nevertheless go back. The parking was very reasonable and only a few quid more than the cheap on airport parking so worth it.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Daniela
"Convenient and comfortable"
I used this hotel for the sole purpose of using the airport. It enabled me to not have to get up too early to get to the airport for my early morning flight. Therefore a rating for the neighbourhood is not applicable. I didn't check in until 8.00pm the night before and would have liked a snack, or light bite,( such as a toastie) rather than the larger meals on offer. However my room was large, clean, comfortable and had all the facilities I wanted.
1 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2015
Margaret
"mr jackson"
ideal for airport and parking
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
stephen
"Surprisingly quiet"
Perfect hotel, lovely staff, clean and extremely good value for money. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Cristina
"ONE NIGHT STAY"
On arrival the receptionist polite. Room OK with everything you need and very clean. Where this hotel lets you down is the Restaurant and the food served. The restaurant was freezing and has been very cold on every visit. So very uncomfortable waiting in a cold area for your food. Not proper tables to eat from. More like pub bar tables not easy to eat from. By the time the waitress goes round in circles with two plates in her hand looking for the owner of these dinners, the food is cold. It has been the same on the three occasions I have stayed in the hotel and I will try to avoid it in future. Shame really as a great position for quick walk to airport.
Other trip May 20, 2015
We stay over the night only cause we had a morning flight but we get a room disable. You can improve your breakfast.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Good hotel"
The hotel is my preferred one when working / staying in Halewood / Liverpool. It's easy to get to and there's no problem parking. It's right next to entrance to the airport buildings and does not suffer from any noise. Rooms are clean and well kept with a very good shower.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Baljit
"Great hotel convenient for Liverpool city centre"
Check in was quick and efficient. Room spotlessly clean and bed really comfortable. Breakfast was fine with a good supply of all items. A big bonus to the stay is the inclusive parking. Transport links into the city are excellent with frequent bus services. Four pounds for a day ticket on Arriva which represents great value for money. There is a 24 hour Spa shop in the airport building if there is anything you need.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Helen
"Hampton by Hilton Liverpool excellent"
WE stayed at the Hotel for two nights, the room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The amenities were very good. The hotel location was excellent.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Good 3 star hotel"
Good window glazing good to keep the airport noise outside. Clean spacious room, comfortable beds, but not enough seating for 4 people in a quadruple room. Breakfast average - mixed eggs did not taste like eggs at all.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Monika
"Nice hotel. Good for airport"
Very comfortable hotel. Food excellent and very reasonable prices. It was so good walking out the hotel doors and into the airport. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Great Stay Modern Hotel."
We stayed here while visiting family in Liverpool. Hotel is great modern & clean,great size rooms & on suite. Small gym on site if that floates you're boat. A couple of negatives signage to the hotel is very poor & confusing you have to enter the hotel car park via the airport long stay multi story car park . Once you are in the car park (which was free) you have to get a ticket to exit, each time we came to leave the ticket did not work & we had to wait for the car parking attendent to lift the barrier. Other than the airport or Speak Hall you are quite a long way from any of the Liverpool tourist attractions. Would I stay here again YES I think we paid about £55 for 3 adults B&B great value also the Wifi is Free. Did not eat in the hotel for evening meal or drinks.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
Good clean hotel across the road from LPL airport with car parking available. Friendly staff with a quick and efficient check in process.
Other trip May 13, 2015
Jan
"overnight stopover"
As usual good to crash with excellent hotel. Walk out of arrivals and your in your room in less than 10 minutes, kettle on and relaxing. Can't fault the hotel. Good breakfast in the morning and the rest of my journey was set up for a relaxing time. Too old to want stress.
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
ANN
"Does what is says on the tin!"
Good for a 1 or 2 night stay. Food offering was limited and basic. Good beds and pillows, clean rooms and very quiet.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Adrian
Very enjoyable stay. Rooms very comfortable and spotless.
3 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Disappointing Start for a Birthday trip!"
I've stayed at many different hotels through Expedia with wonderful experiences but I must say so very Disappointing with this hotel. At the time of my arrival I stood at the front waiting to be checked into room for at least 15 minutes or more. When clerk finally arrived at the front desk she gave me a poor unprofessional attitude, like I was troubling her. The room she put my husband and myself into was a handicap accessible room not suitable for a tall adult. Tried to change our room clerk stated we received the last room due to Canceled Easy Jet flight that day. My room was booked one Month ahead. Dinner only a pizza took 25 Minutes just to order and took 1 1/2 hours to receive. I will never stay with this hotel again!
Other trip May 5, 2015
"hamptonbyhilton Liverpool airport"
Lovely stay but doors opening and closing through the night left me feeling very tired in the morning. Staff were lovely though.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Liverpool Hampton Hilton Hotel"
We had a lovely stay at the Hampton Hilton at Liverpool Airport.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"great airport hotel"
very clean room, excellent service from staff will be returning
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
ian
"Liverpool"
Excellent hotel - would recommend and certainly go again
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"good hotel close to airport"
clean hotel, lovely room but unfortunately we had no hot water, staff said boiler had broken down. bar prices a little on the pricey side.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Jen
"Ok for a airport hotel"
This review is based on a stay before an early morning flight and a stay after a late night return from the trip. The room on the first night was great, very comfortable and very good for a three star hotel. The second night I was allocated an easy access room, and this seemed much less comfortable than the first night. The tap was a little loose, the blind didn't work properly and the furniture wasn't as nice. Because of the early flight I only had breakfast on the 2nd stay. It was typical English breakfast items, however it was cold and not particularly nice. The staff at the bar were great however, and seemed very helpful, despite being very busy.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2015
Nicholas
Stayed night before flying to Portugal, fab hotel, food worth it not bad priced definitely stay again x
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Rachel
"Hotel stay.. Great"
Even though the hotel is near the airport, you would never guess that it was there... Rooms spacious and very clean. Helpful staff and great food. The parking maybe abit tricky to get your head around... Reminded me of fast and furious when leaving. But signposted well..
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
sharon
"Thanks you for a great stay"
Stayed for one night for business - faultless for what you would expect from such a hotel i.e. clean room, comfy bed and wifi and great service. I always choose Hamptons over and above their peers when my budget dictates 3* hotel - similar to a HIE or or PTI but just that little bit more classier in layout and comfort.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Sanjay
"Nice hotel next to airport"
the room wonderful, the staff the same, I passed a nice night before my flight.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
just me
Just a good stay,comfy bed clean & good location for early morning flight,directly opposite Liverpool airport.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"night before flight"
lovely hotel ideal before flying walking distance to terminal.Helpful staff clean rooms
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice room. Worst breakfast I have ever had!"
Convenient for terminal. The breakfast was a disgrace. Juice machine broken, stale bread, terrible coffee!
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
NigelH
"Airport hotel"
Stayed before catching a flight in the morning. Hotel room modern and very clean. Bed comfortable. Very convenient for airport, just across the road. Whole experience of staying ther couldn't have been much better.
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Standard"
Pretty standard, I stayed here one night for business. No where near as good as other Hampton by Hilton hotels. Staff were young and inexperienced, working in a very busy high turn over hotel. Everyone was friendly, but not enough people behind the desk to cope with demand (Especially given that the bar, and reception, and restaurant are all the same) I was left standing for 15 minutes at the bar trying to order food. Ok stay if you are travelling and don't need to be there long. I do not recommend this hotel for any other reason
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Duncan
Lovely helpful staff, spotless room. The bed was.very uncomfortable so I spent most of the night awake! Breakfast was like a cattle market, couldn't get near most of the things available. My stay was on a Saturday night so I would expect breakfast to be a little bit more relaxed during the week.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Family of 3"
Very clean hotel, staff are excellent and very accommodating. Approximately 20 metres from the airport entrance and even though we were so close I could barely hear and aircraft as they have special windows.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Family break"
We stayed two nights to enjoy the sights and see a match. Hotel was excellent and very convenient for car rental return and flights home.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Nice breakfast, nice room. Kids liked looking out at planes
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Staff"
Late arrival from Dublin. One night stopover. Great staff and service.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Declan
"Handy hotel"
Pleasantly surprised by everything in this hotel except extremely hard mattress.really clean,good staff,and really handy for the airport. Not very keen on buffet breakfasts not relaxing enough for me but saying that food was very nice.Usually stay in Premier Inns on short stay breaks but couldn't get a room.Hampton was available and in my mind a little step up from Premier but wouldn't stay again as did not have a good nights sleep so Premier wins for me,until they get a better brand of mattress.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"over priced drinks but great hotel"
great holiday over priced drinks. but on a hold very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Ryan
Stayed here as I had an early mornon flight to catch.Great hotel and would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015