All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America
91 Sw 18th Ave, Dania Beach, FL, 33004, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Nice experience for a first-timer."
Very friendly and helpful staff. Unique fresh and simple check in and breakfast layout. Additional items for breakfast besides the typical bagel and cream cheese. Free airport shuttle. Could have used more noise abatement given the proximity to the freeway... Ear plugs corrects the problem. Overall very enjoyable and would definitely consider another Hyatt Place in the future!
1 night romance trip May 6, 2015
Everything about the hotel made my experience there a great one. The staff was friendly and always willing to work with me (I had some issues with a hold on my credit card and Expedia). This reassured me that the staff really wants your experience there to be a great one.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Fantastic"
Everything fantastic. Lovely rooms, pool (no hot tub) and breakfast. Highly recommended.
1 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"Great Stay for Great Price"
Easy to get to and great service. Near 95 easy to get anywhere.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Suzanne
Very friendly staffs breakfast had good selection of items I will be back next time came to FT Lauladale
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Excellent Stay!!"
Thank you for a great stay. The room, grounds and building maintenance and cleanliness were perfect. The staff was very helpful. We needed to be at the airport before the hotel shuttle began running for the day, but the shuttle driver was very kind and offered to take us. When travelling to this area again we will definitely stay here.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Margaret
"Great stay."
Great stay. Very convenient location to local stores. Rooms are clean. Staff is friendly
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"I like Hyatt Place, but this is a bit neglected."
I've stayed at Hyatt Places many times before. They are nice, spacious rooms with a good breakfast and free wi-fi. But this hotel seemed to be neglected a little bit. My room had a phone that did not work and the remote control did not work, either. The 'fitness room' had equipment that didn't work.
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Dustin
"Well located. Lovely setting."
Planned on a four night stay while visiting family. Found it difficult to manage in room without a dresser.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Katherine
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Needed a place to stay relatively close to airport. This was a good place that I could quickly get to rge airport from.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Awesome Experience"
Staff friendly and helpful. Excellent transportation services.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Tynai
"Clean and comfortable"
The rooms are clean and comfortable. Good price and location. We stayed at this hotel prior going to a cruise. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Daniela
"Stay in prep for embarking on a cruise"
We went in the night before our cruise and were very happy with the shuttle from the airport and then easy access to shuttles to the port.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
JE
"Pleasant stay"
The Hyatt place Ft. Lauderdale was good for our pre cruises stay. Just what we needed for the one night stay.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Supers
"waiting for early morning flight"
it was a beautiful hotel and a great staff . They went out of their way to get us to the airport for an early flight!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Cassandra
"Great Experience"
The Hyatt rarely disappoints. The Hyatt House is family friendly to the smallest detail. I came in with my 2yr old, yet it was an easy stay. Full actual breakfast, hassle free laundry, flawless housekeeping in my unit everyday. The bed was the heavenly, the full kitchen a plus.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Used the free shuttle to area shops and restaurants. Very convenient. Back at the hotel we enjoyed delicious treats from the bakery and had a great night cap at the bar. Everyone was amazingly friendly and helpful. It was the best evening to start our cruise vacation. The next morning the port shuttle arrived on time and delivered us to the dock. Great over all experience.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Close to cruise port"
The pickup from the airport was a little confusing. I was told by the hotel the pickup runs every hour but the van driver said they come every 30 minutes. I waited over an hour for the van to get there. For the money I think there should have been more amenities. The hotel was nice, however, and was close by to the port which was the point.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Janice
"Good and okay"
Service was good. Breakfast could have been better. Pool area is small. Hotel was clean and rooms were large
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Spacious room with friendly staff"
We only stayed one night so cannot comment on housecleaning. Room was spacious and clean. Free continental breakfast was your typical hotel venue. Close to a shopping mall and a few eateries. Did not use the pool. Fitness room is small but the equipment in good condition.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
"Why the Hyatt Place?"
Very convenient for cruising, with shuttle service to airports and ports. Also convenient shopping available prior to departures.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
JoMo
"Nice and quite"
Nice loc poor breakfast pleasant staff nice pool and jim
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
fleet
Great room, I will be recommending to friends and family 9.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Rolando
"Hyatt Place in south Ft. Lauderdale"
I regularly pick this hotel for my stays in the area. It's convenient to I95, clean, staff is friendly and you get a free breakfast.
4 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
"Wish the staff was better"
My stay at the hotel was awesome but the only thing that stood out was the rudeness of the supervisor who's name is Shawn I couldn't believe he was even a supervisor because I have never experienced such rudeness. If it wasn't for Marlene I would have never stayed or recommend anyone here..
neicy
"Great hotel!"
Have stayed here before. Once again this hotel delivered and did not disappoint!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
EJ
"Close to mall and beach"
Love the shuttle pickup and just very close to everything in walking distance, Would stay there again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very nice!"
This is a very nice restaurant to stay pre-cruise. It also provided a shuttle to and from several nearby restaurants. The free breakfast was also very good.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Precruise stay."
Shuttles were great, (hotel, airport and cruise port and even to the beach!) hotel near shopping & food walking distance, quiet and clean and large room, good breakfast...just about perfect. We are always happy with Hyatt.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Kira
"Adequate Hyatt Property"
Nothing fancy, close to the airport. Good front desk staff, good snacks too. Room was ok, internet was fast enough. No complaints.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Growtainer
"too pricey for the quality hotel"
hotel is expensive for what it is
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"One night before cruise"
Great location, airport, port and shopping pick up service
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
janet
"Convenient and well-run budget Hyatt near airport"
Check-in was quick. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was nothing special, but it was nice to have coffee, juice, yogurt, fruit, toast, muffins/danishes, hot items to kick off your day. What really impressed me about our stay was when my kids got sick with food poisoning (not from the hotel). We went through seemingly endless changes of sheets and towels. At one point, the housekeeping staff even swapped out one of the mattresses for a new one. It's tough traveling with sick kids, and it sucks even more when it's during a family vacation, but all the staff at the Hyatt did everything in their powers to help us through an awful situation. We also enjoyed the small but clean and well kept outdoor pool. We also appreciated the free parking, wifi and breakfast. Overall, this is an very well-run hotel with caring and helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Jen
"Just what we needed."
No surprises - love Hyatt Place for consistency and dependability. Just the right amenities and nothing we don't need.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"A good place to stay"
Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port is a good option to stay for a reasonable rate. Internet is free of charge as well the car parking. Breakfast is included on the rate and you can get everything you need to start the day. Also the hotel is well located and you have easy access to many good restaurants close by.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Julio
"It is to noisy from upper rooms!"
Room was noisy from the ceiling and neighbor rooms. Noise from frushing toilets and shower all night long. Night receiptionish were not friendly. Breakfast are ok.
6 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Soubanh
"good service, great breakfast."
Great hospitality! The room was not as clean as other hyatt places we have stayed in, but the bed was clean and comfortable. The showet spout was broken. Good water pressure.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Good!!"
My family was happy.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Yun-Seok
All together it was a wonderful stay; excellent service and comfort. The only issue was that I had to go searching for the Front Desk clerk for check out; almost missed the airport shuttle that morning. Otherwise staff great.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"I was not disappointed."
We stayed 2 days before our cruise and enjoyed the hotel very much.It was close to the airport and cruise port. Will stay again in the future.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Ramona
"Good hotel"
On the weekends is a happy place with excited people leaving or returning from cruises. Personnel is friendly and helpful. If you want to go around the location is good - practically on I95. If the noise of the highway is a problem, ask for a room which far from the road.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Manuel
Good
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great choice"
Great hotel, very clean and close to the airport. Shuttle to Airpory is very convenient.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"HOLLYWOOD, FL"
Had to switch to Hyatt House due to FREEWAY noise. Only one complaint---asked toborrow blender using their paper form & it never appeared. Outstanding value & the gem of our trip. Stayed 2 extra 2 days. Would/will stay here again!
7 night trip with friends Dec 1, 2014
Bryan
"Great value."
hotel staff were nice and friendly. Breakfast was a decent selection and proximity to shopping enter and the Aventura Mall was a plus. This is good value for the money. Will book there again in one month.
2 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Rodney
"Mediocre"
Ariel was extremely pleasant and accommodating. Every morning I went down to the gym to exercise, I had to call someone from the front desk to open up the gym for me. It was real annoying.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Nice, but noisy"
Hotel was nicely decorated inside. Room was nice, but small. There was only one sliding glass door on the shower, which we thought was very strange. Only one half of the shower was enclosed. When we showed up at 5:00 pm, there were no rooms clean yet, but the front office lady called housekeeping and they cleaned a room for us. I thought that by 5:00, rooms should be ready, but after about a ten minute wait, the room was ready for us. The staff was very friendly. The highway noise was almost unbearable at night, but that's what we get for staying at a hotel right off the highway. The staff was very friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Richelle
"Nice place!"
Clean, comfortable. Hot water. Good beds. Great room layout. I like it!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Susy
"Great Place To Stay"
Everything was perfect about this hotel and our stay! Great customer service adn such a clean place. Thank you for making out Thanksgiving week stay a pleasure!
4 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
Pamela
"Family reunion cruise"
Need a place before a cruise. Chose this hotel because rooms had two QUEENS and a sofa bed. Was great for children and grandchildren. Staff was super friendly. Liked that breakfast was included
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014