All hotels in Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
7301 Waverly St, Bethesda, MD, 20814, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Decent value for price"
Good base for Bethesda, usual reliable Hilton. Restaurant pricey for quality but many options In walking distance. Easy walk to metro for downtown access. Parking garage reasonably priced. Would stay again.
3 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good hotel for this price range."
The hotel is in an excellent location. Bethesda is full of shops and restaurants and it's an easy trip by public transportation into downtown DC, making it a great alternative to staying in the higher priced hotels downtown. Hotel itself is simple and adequate. I found it to be quite clean and the staff friendly. The bed was comfortable. We made the mistake of using the option of including our breakfast in the room price- don't bother- It's just a very minimal buffet- not worth the price when there are so many better options nearby.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Carla
"Great staff!"
Great service. Everyone attended to my requests even if they were a bit far reaching.
4 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Tiffany
"No heat. In December."
Great... Except our room was freezing, no matter what we did to the thermostat.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Nice overall but..."
Hotel was fine except my room was very noisy. There was a door to the adjoining room and conversations and all else was heard. Luckily my 3 sets of neighbors over the course of my stay weren't too loud and also went to sleep early. I should have asked for a room change.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Family affair"
Like self parking, a bar and breakfast. Everyone could not have been nicer at check in and in the dining room. Will stay again
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Gail
"Pleasant stay"
I always stay here when I visit this area Great place!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
sharon
"Love this place!"
This was our second time staying here. We love this hotel so much. It is within walking distance of the Metro and there are also many stores and restaurants nearby. The rooms are clean, roomy, and comfortable and there is a warm, welcoming atmosphere in the hotel lobby.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Judith
"Nice Place to stay"
Great location, Great Staff, Will stay here again
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Checkin was easy. Rooms were great. Wasn't too thrilled about having to pay $15 /day for parking.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Weekend trip"
Super comfortable, quiet and clean room. Great free coffee, treats and infused water.
It was a nice hotel to stay in for business and the bed was very comfortable. The only downside was that not all the channels on TV worked.
"Good service and convenient parking"
Nice and clean hotel. The parking is convenient. Nice service also.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
ting
"Perfect spot"
Close to everything and price is quite reasonable.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"worst "4 star" hotel I've ever stayed in!!!"
$15 a day parking + $15 a day for a $200 hotel is ridiculous. Pool was only open from 5-10 and the included restaurant only opened for 3 hours breakfast and 5 hours dinner. No lunch, and the food was mediocre at best for 5 star prices. Waitresses never paid attention and it took 25 minutes to get our food or anything we asked for, yet other guests were waited on hand and foot right in front of us. They do not restock their hotel store whatsoever so the coffee choice they had advertised wasn't there, nor would be there before my stay was up. Only decided to order a new shipment after I mentioned it to 3 different hotel desk clerks. Some clerks were also rude and unfriendly when being asked any question - very unprofessional and unimpressive for what I paid. Next time I'm in the area another competition hotel will be getting my money.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"TRAPPED IN THE GARAGE"
THE GARAGE KEY CARDS DON'T REALLY WORK. YOU HAVE TO CALL THE RECEPTIONIST TO GET OUT OF THE GARAGE
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
BARRIE
"New granchild"
Excellent location, excellent and helpful staff. Will stay here again the exit time I'm in dc. Easy to get a cab, also.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"my College dorm (near my daughter's college dorm)"
thanks for being near and providing the comfort & accommodations during this time of college. plans to stay again are already being made.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
RT
"Great place close to NIH"
We came to Bethesda for diagnostic appointments for me at NIH. It was very convenient for NIH, and being a person in a power wheelchair, we found the room with roll in shower was very accessible for me. We appreciated having the fridge, microwave and the Keurig coffee maker in the room. The only thing we did not like were the pillows. We found them not firm enough for our taste. The restaurant food was great! We got supper three times during our stay (one room service and two nights eating inside the restaurant). There was a good variety of food on the menu, the service was great, and everything we ordered was really tastey and in generous portions. The prices were a little high, but to avoid the traffic in the area, we felt it was really worth it. When we come back to Bethesda, we will definitely plan to stay here. The parking garage had spaces that accommodated our mobility van with ramp as well (which is sometimes hard to find at hotels).
3 night romance trip Oct 14, 2014
Andrea
"awesome!"
Great stay holiday weekend. Very close to metro. Payed a little extra for breakfast buffet, great breakfast but could have used more servers and space. Ran out of coffee and silverware. Swam in pool life guard went above and beyond as most staff did. As did servers for breakfast, there should have just been more staff for the holiday weekend.
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Philip
"Un happy"
What i didn't like paying for parking for two cars.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Clean and pleasant!"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Its further away from where I needed to be but it had so many benefits than staying at other locations. I had the subway walking distance from the hotel, I had plenty of food outlets and restaurants. I even had a shopping mall and movie theater near me. The staff was more than willing to make my stay comfortable and I was very pleased with my room and the bed. It was probably the most comfortable bed I been in.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Elvira
Very nice staff. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Loved the adjustable firmness bed.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
RichMetz
"Downtown Bethesda"
Very convenient location- walking distance to many restaurants, businesses, shopping. Very nice, modern hotel. Restaurant on-site with hot breakfast available. Friendly staff. Parking garage connects to hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 2, 2014
NormaJean Cupp
"Good location and friendly staff"
Location was very close to Metro, shops and restaurants. Staff was friendly and hotel room was spacious and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2014
Tina
"Center of town"
Breakfast was expensive and no great amenities, would not go back
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
niko
"Good night!"
Good location and the adjustable firmness beds were an unexpected bonus!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Huet
The staff were helpful and friendly throughout. The hotel was very clean. The WiFi worked well, the business amenities were good, the food was good, and the location was convenient. One of the best hotel stays I have had in a long time.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"Hungry Honeymooners"
We stayed here for four nights in September 2014. The front desk was polite and helpful. The rooms were updated and clean (the adjustable firmness bed was nice!) and every support staff we encountered (room keeping, maintenance) was beyond polite. The pool and hot tub are bare basics. The one area we were disappointed by was breakfast. We prepaid for all four mornings and regret doing so. Wait staff and cooks seemed overwhelmed every single morning. Nobody ever took the time to tell us that there was a whole menu of items available to be cooked for us, so for the first two days, we ate scrambled eggs and cereal with plastic utensils. We ended up feeling like we were burdening them, which is by nature, the opposite of hospitality. There are dozens of restaurants two blocks away and I'm sure for $14.99, you can find a great morning meal.
4 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great location with lots of dining options"
I've stayed here before and it's a great location with lots options for dining, working out and spa options. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The king room was very roomy with space for me to practice yoga, nice Neutrogena toiletries, in-room fridge, microwave and Keurig coffee maker. But they didn't leave me any coffee stirrers. The fan in the room was really loud and made a big knocking noise before it turned on each time. So, that kept waking me up even with my ear plugs. The fridge also kept making a loud fan-like noise intermittently. The bed was really comfortable and I really like having the firmness dial. It's conveniently located to the Metro rail, too.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Mandy
"Consistently well done"
Staff is always great, as is the location. Foodservice is minimalist but 20 great restaurants are within an easy walk.
2 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great Stay in Bethesda"
Great hotel with a great location in town. Convenient to a lot of great food and in a very safe and walkable area. I was really expecting a 3-star stay because of the rating but received 4-star treatment. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and in good condition. I have stayed in a variety of places in the past and have worked for travel companies and this was definitely one of the better experiences I've had. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the area. We have already decided that we'll be staying here again when we're in town.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
KD
"Nice place to stay."
Really nice hotel. Only issue is the parking charge of $15. Room was good size. Keurig coffee maker in room a nice touch. Staff very helpful. Recommended a good restaurant nearby.
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Wonderful place to stay"
I stayed for only one day so I can't say much about my stay. Everything appeared to be clean and beautiful. When I arrived the staff was very nice. Including what appeared to be a maintenance man. I went to a show and came back around 10 pm from the show and proceeded to check my car into the garage. I was surprised to learn that parking was $15.00. I said nothing to the clerk about this. However, the clerk at that time did not seem to be very friendly (which is why I gave a 4 to my hotel staff rating). She could have been tired or having a bad day. Over all the staff was very easy to talk to and friendly. I enjoyed talking to the older gentleman that I think was maintenance. Nice guy :)
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Kallyn
Everything is great here except for the parking. It takes a while to figure out how to get in and out of the garage, and the spaces are small. Not awful, however. Everything else about this hotel is really terrific. Nice clean spacious rooms, friendly staff.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Angie
"Great Location and Pleasing Service"
The cold drink and cookies in the lobby are nice. Parking is free in public garages a block away for weekend and holidays. Free wifi worked well in our room. Front desk was very helpful. Metro and lots of dining options within short walking distance.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"close to metro"
overall a good stay, but the room had a slight oder to it
2 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Nice comfortable hotel"
The room was big, clean, with a very comfortable bed. The staff was polite and helpful, and the hotel was just minutes from the center of Bethesda and all of its restaurants. So a great stay overall.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very impressed!"
Everyone in this hotel was so nice and always asking how we were, and helping with directions. The area is great! Tons of awesome restaurants and the metro a few blocks away. I loved having a keurig in our room. I will be staying here again when I come back!!
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Mom of 3
"No sleep"
Stay here if you want to be awakened at exactly 8 am by not one but two leaf blowers blasting you out of your sleep. Complaint to front desk was met with a shrug. Also hot tub was lukewarm and filthy which I did not know until I got in it. Gross.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
I was in town for a wedding, so I booked this hotel. My stay was awesome!! Anytime I'm in town this is where I will stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Dee
Great! My only complaints are that housekeeping was stingy with coffee condiments. And usually if you realize you forgot toothpaste at 11pm they don't make you go down to the front desk in your pajamas to get some (any hotel I've ever stayed at brings these sorts of things up to your room, so this was weird). But being that these are my only issues, it was a pretty great hotel.
5 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Great front desk staff!!"
hotel was fine but my experience with Expedia was not good and I will not use them again.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Nick
"Nice hotel near Metro"
Nice hotel in convenient location to Metro and area restaurants. Made to order breakfast omelettes at the hotel were wonderful! Our family vacation was great and we would stay here again.
5 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to Metro !"
Our family came to MD to visit my daughter that recently moved there . We were in a good location that was close to her work and home . The Staff were very helpful and nice especially the Housekeeping staff that gave us extra towels and toilet paper .
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"great hotel"
We have been all over the country staying in different hotels and this hotel is one of the nicest ones. The beds were very soft, the staff was extremely nice, the breakfast was AMAZING, and it was located in the heart of downtown with easy access to highways and attractions. Deffinitely will stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Beautiful and Comfortable Hotel"
Hotel was immaculate, beautiful and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"it was good"
It was good. Definitely did what we needed it to do.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"simple yet classy"
For a D.C. area hotel, the price was great. No complaints
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Great location friendly staff efficient house keeping big rooms limited dining options but plenty of great Restaurants and shopping nearby Would definitely stay again
Other trip Jul 28, 2014