All hotels in Tokyo, Japan
20-10 Nihombashi Hakozaki-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to, 103-0015, Japan, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disappointed..."
Hotel location is a block away from TCAT and Hanzomon subway line. We bought JR East Pass, and to go to Tokyo Station every day, we had to take Hanzomon and Marunouchi lines. The location is convenient only for people who wants to fly back home, subway users and not for any JR pass holders. We had a queen size room and it was very small. One side of the bed was wall and the other has about one foot clearance. The room was smelly, like subway smell. The hotel provides air purifier and air freshener that do not help. The bathroom looks clean but has the smell also. The first day, when we arrived around 10 at night, we were disappointed to see the room. The bed-cover was stained and looked dirty. We stripped the bed-cover and informed the cleaning lady about it. When we returned that night, we found that the bed-cover was replaced with a clean one. The hotel provides breakfast which is convenient, but the food quality is just okay. They don't have a dining room. The buffet style food (breads, shaved cabbage/cucumber salads, sausages or hamburgers that were dipped in tomato sauce) were served in front of the rolling entrance door. Our trip was for fun, to go to Disney and Puroland. I wish I had chosen a better hotel for our trip. We chose the hotel simply because based on our past experiences, a rating of 4.1 usually gives us a comparatively good hotel. I must say, this time it was not.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Convenient as a base for exploring the city."
We stayed at the hotel for four nights while exploring Tokyo. The room and bathroom was tiny, but we expected that based on other reviews and recommendations. For a couple the bed was very "cozy" and not that comfortable. There is no view to speak of. However, there is wi-fi in the room. The staff was helpful but had a limited proficiency in English. Since we spent our days outside and only returned to sleep the drawbacks were not too bad.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Akiva
"Friendly and awesome service"
Love the service. super friendly staff. Rooms are little small. But everything else was great. Best value for the money
6 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Nimesh
"Location"
Small rooms for American standards but that is typical worldwide. Big enough for comfort and has a little fridge too. T-CAT Bus from airport directly to City Air Terminal for about $16 and change. The free daily breakfast is not all carbs and has eggs and some meat for protien plus good coffee, tea and juice. Would stay again if the price was right. We had air and hotel package and were not disappointed with either.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Hotel close to TCAT and Tokyo Metro Station"
Clean, Comfortable, and Convienant. When I travel those are the top three things I look for in a hotel. This hotel met those expectations and then some. If you haven't stayed at a Japenese hotel before do your homework. The beds have a single matress no box spring. The rooms are very small (I'm not talking about a capsule hotel). The TV has no English channels. Just be prepared when that Japanese hotel deal comes up on a website that those hotels are different from western hotel chains. I chose this hotel because of the price and location. It's located less than a 2 minute walk from the Tokyo Central Airport Terminal or TCAT. If you're checking luggage don't ride the subway with your bags. The subways are very crowded at times especially during rush hour. You can take a bus from the airport Narita International Airport for 3000 yen or 1800 if you a foreign visitor to The TCAT station. It's a 55 minute ride and its non stop. The hotel has fast and strong wifi. However, you can use wifi only in the lobby. I could use the wifi in my room if I stood near the door and it worked fine. The room was a standard Japanese style room. Built for sleeping and basic comfort. For the price it was all I needed. This hotel has a breakfast buffet including eggs, sausage, salad, rolls, bread, coffee, and soup. Eat and drink as much as you want as you will find out that in Tokyo not too many buffets and most place do not have refills on beverages. The hotel was very clean and very quiet!
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Brad
"Like the hotel. Definitely will stay here again"
Hotel is clean. Small room, but what we can't expect in city like Tokyo with under $80/ night. Free breakfast is the plus. Neighborhood is nice. Very close to TCAT station.
2 night romance trip Dec 3, 2014
Sri
"Just what I needed."
I went to Tokyo Japan for a solo trip.One week at this hotel.The room was very clean and the best part is the suitengame metro station is 2 minute walk from hotel and between that is a 7/11 store to take out money from the atm.The free break fest was good.no curfew at all. My plane left at mid night and i didnt have anywhere to put my suitcases after my check out.They kept my suitcases until I was ready to leave for my plane. Mean while i was out sightseeing then came back to pick up my things.It was perfect and what I needed.
7 night trip Nov 26, 2014
Leo
"A good choice."
Everything is good about this hotel. Also, the location is really close to the Tokyo subway exit#2. The only thing that I may complain is the wi-fi service. There is no wi-fi service in the room, only in the lobby.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Hao-ting
"Excellent location for touring Tokyo"
No, this hotel is not a 5 star hotel, but then, you're not paying $200 per night either. We were in the middle of Tokyo and we paid less than $100 US per night. For that price my wife and I got a very clean room (complete with many free toiletry items you would never except to be included, a friendly English speaking main desk staff, very fast service, free breakfast included everyday and the hotel held our luggage for free after we had to check out of our room the last day, so we could do a bit more sightseeing since our flight did not leave until late in the afternoon. In addition, this hotel is located only 2 blocks from the Tokyo City Air Terminal (with easy excess to both major airports) and subway line Z10, which can take you anywhere for an inexpensive price. Anyone who complains about this hotel is simply 'out of touch with reality' of what you get for your money and they should stay at the $200 US per night hotels instead, but in my opinion, the difference in price is not worth the extra $100+ US per night you would have to pay! If I ever return to Tokyo, this hotel is where I plan to stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Stewy
The room was comfortable, although very small. Breakfast was fairly basic, but good enough. The location is very convenient, right next to the subway and to the Tokyo City Air Terminal, and there are plenty of options for food and drink within a few minutes walk. No problems at all, and a very good value.
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2014
"recommended for its location"
Close to Airport Limousine Bus station and to Tokyo Metro. Small rooms but very clean, breakfast is similar every morning but sufficient.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Corneliu
"1st time Tokyo"
not centrally located to attractions, but convenient for walking or taking Metro to see sites of Tokyo
Other trip May 4, 2014
nw
"Excellent hotel"
Very good hotel, nice location 1 minute walk to subway. Nice free breakfast, room very clean. very friendly staff, will go back again next time.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2014
Sam
"A repeat customer"
The location is just perfect. That's why I constantly come back to this hotel.
2 night trip Mar 30, 2014
"Near tube and not far from Tokyo station"
A good solid hotel with a pleasant breakfast within good underground connection. The room was slightly dull but completely satisfactory. Would use again.
3 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Shiro Ota
"Nice hotel closed to TIAT"
pro: room is comfortable, love japanese toilet, free breakfast, service is excellent con: room is small, but acceptable if you were outside in the daytime
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"Not bad, been to better ones"
Nice location, Honzomon line a 100 mts from hotel, sky bus to airports also 100 mts, breakfast for low standards, rooms without WiFi (this is the reason i wouldn't come back to this hotel, WiFi only in lobby).
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Cesar
"Felt as if I had my own apartment in Tokyo"
Very convenient location, just one minute's walk from subway station and Tokyo City Air Terminal from where we can take a shattle bus to Haneda and Narita International Airport. In addition to this convenient location, I was impressed with their very nice breakfast. I did not know this hotel but Expedia introduced me this hotel with a very special price. I appreciate it so much! It was a great stay.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Excellent location near subway and bus station
14 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2014
Rahman Hamid
"Convenient hotel with clean room"
The location was very convenient with a 3 minute walk to the next subway station. There are 2 convenience stores nearby. Also, the bus terminal to the airports is only a short walk away. And they serve complimentary breakfast! In addition, they seem to offer free shuttle serve to Tokyo Station. Even though I do not quite like the architectural style of the inside, it is a good hotel overall with most courteous staff.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2014
akiram
"Exceptional Value - Definitely a GREAT Hotel"
This is a great hotel !!! The rooms are small, the bathtub is small and there is no dresser - you are, after all, travelling in Tokyo Japan but that is where the smallness ends 1) Great Free Hot Breakfast - Eggs and Sausage, Pastries and Salad. It changes 3 times in a week 2) The rooms are very clean and they are cleaned every day with a change of Linens and Nightware 3) There is a fridge in every room 4) The staff was very friendly and helpful 5) It is convenient to the Suitengae and Akhavusa Subway Lines 6) It is very convenient to the Tokyo City Airport Transit Station 7) There are plenty of low cost eateries near the hotel It was the best Shower I have ever had in a hotel !! I would stay there again and again - It was great
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Action
"Great quieter spot to enjoy Tokyo"
Our family of 4 spent a week in Tokyo, our first trip. The Villa Fontaine hotel was welcoming and convenient to subway, 7 Eleven and the Airport Limo just a block away! So efficient!
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Margaret
"Convenient location, free daily breakfast, english"
Great hotel. Easy check in and checkout. The hotel even held our luggage after we checked out so we still had the day to explore Japan until our flight. Daily breakfast provided a nice way to start our day with coffee, tea, and toast (other items change daily i.e. sausage, meatballs, eggs). Rooms were clean and nice. Location is across the street from Suitegumae subway station and a short walk to Kayabacho subway station; thus 2-3 subway stops to the nearest JR station. It was also nice that the staff knew English, many other places in Japan turned out to be a communication struggle. The hotel also has a list of restaurants nearby as well as a map and shuttle. The only caution I can think of is that the hotel lobby is locked between midnight and 6 am and you would need to call the hotel for them to open the doors.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"Great value out of downtown Tokyo"
The hotel staff is very friendly and prompt at serving you, regardless of your language skills, they will give it their best friendly attempt to solve your problem. The continental breakfast is light for vegetarians but adequate and a very convenient bonus that saves time. The room is rather tight in American terms, with a small alley around the bed and not much more, but it was enough and for the price a good value compared with other spaces. The bathroom is high end and new or very clean.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Good location, nice and clean!"
Although the room was a little small, it had everything I'd ever need. Perhaps, the only thing missing was a couple of English spoken channels, such as CNN, BBC, etc. The service was excellent, staff helpful, breakfast was ok. Overall, the experience was much better than any other hotel I have ever stayed in that price range.
5 night trip Sep 19, 2013
Ed
"Nice hotel for a person"
The hotel staffs are very very nice and the room cleaning service is excellent. It was very comfortable stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Very nice hotel and close to subway"
The hotel is relatively small compared to the ones in the U.S. However, it was quite comfortable and the staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast is western style with sausages, bread, coffee, etc. I would definately stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Robert W
"Don't stay!"
We got a really good deal and stay 5 nights. I would have pay double if I knew what we were getting ourself into. The worse thing about the hotel is the smell. We stayed in the fourth floor and the smell of mold and food being re-heated was awful. We also had to change rooms since the AC broke in the first one. There is nothing really around the hotel but it's minutes from subway which takes you anywhere in the city. Don't feel tempted by the breakfast, it's not worth it, and internet only in lobby (inconvenient.)
5 night romance trip Jun 23, 2013
"Nearby NRT Limousine Bus"
Goods: clean bath robe/ in-room ref./ nearby subway station and NRT limo bus (2900 yen)/ walkable Tokyo Stock Exchange/ 24 hr 2 convenient stores and 1 supermarket nearby/ good local drinking/ dark sleep/ smart key entry/ safety/ free baggage storage Bads: small room/ small bath/ no closet/ location - business district/ boring breakfast/ no English channel on TV/
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Steve Kim
"Easy access to Airport Limo-Bus and Subway"
I could not use internet with my computer at the room
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
The Hotel location is very convenient and the front-desk staff is very helpful. They are not fluent in english but they are very helpful and try their best to help. The hotel offers breakfast, (salad, bread, eggs), filling.I would recommend this hotel and i will certainly come back to this hotel on my next visit.
3 night family trip Jun 23, 2013
"Extremely useful location"
This hotel is an extremely convenient place to stay. While their internet connection speed is just all right, they are within easy walking distance to - a post office (get your money out from paypal in yen) - an airport shuttle bus service (you can get to and from Narita this way) - the Hanzomon subway line (which you can use to get around Tokyo and surrrounding environs) The room was straightforward: a desk, a bed, a hdtv I never used, and a shower/bathroom. It's fine because if you're in Tokyo you'll be doing more things than just staying in your hotel room. There's a free breakfast buffet that served tasty food every morning. For the purpose of my stay this was very convenient. I'll probably book them again when hotels.com has another Japan bargain deal.
13 night trip Jun 25, 2013
C. Smith
Hotel location is not easy to find. We had to transfer two to threeJR and Metro subway lines from Hinagawa Station to get to the hotel. No wifi in the room, only in the main building lobby. The carpet in the room is very dirty. Our room also has moldy smell. The breakfast is simple western buffet standard. It's was nice the hotel has bus drop off service to Tokyo Train Station.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
"Great Staff, Good Hotel"
so the hotel is quite a bit away from Tokyo Station, but it's do-able if you're willing to walk it, or take a cab. I was not too tired after the walk, but it may be different depending on how much luggage you are carrying. I was greeted as I walked to the front desk and the staff knew English, which made things easier. The room was fairly nice and comfortable. Breakfast for the day was meatballs, different types of bread, and salad. The bread was very good and light, I didn't try anything else, as I usually don't eat much for breakfast. If you're looking for a quick snack or some light dinner, they have a 7-11 right across the street. Convenience Stores are much better in Japan than in the states. The hotel does not have wifi, but has a cat 5 internet cable which you can connect to your computer. They also have computer rentals for a night as well, you just have to ask the staff at the front desk. Overall fairly pleased with this hotel. I would stay here again if given the chance to visit Japan again.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
Jon F
I enjoyed staying here, even when some of the staff had some issues with english, it was relatively easy to ask them questions on how to get to certain places in tokyo. They let you send mail there also if you tell them you will be receiving mail. they were extremely nice and really helpful. I really do recommend this place to people staying in tokyo and wan their own room while on a budget, it's also near a bus terminal that will take you to the narita or haneda airport. Overall I had a great experience with them.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Rosalind
"12 day stay"
Staff is very friendly; some know more english than others. Wifi is free but not usable in room--they specifically ask you to go to the lobby to use it. Housekeeping was very good--prompt service, friendly, and make the room very nicely. Overall very pleased with stay.
13 night trip May 30, 2013
"Business type hotel"
Location was great but neighborhood is really boring. Easy access to anywhere in Tokyo via metro and JR lines. Hotel was a little older and the rooms were on the smaller side but breakfast was good and customer service was friendly. Would stay again. Thanks!
3 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"Fair hotel"
Be careful when looking at reviews on other sites, this can be easily confused with Nihombashi Villas. This wasn't a very clean hotel by Japanese standards but comfortable enough. The location was great for the Tsukiji Fish Market (30 minute walk). Not an otherwise great location. Wired Ethernet Internet access was slow by Japanese standards (~10 Mbps).
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"Great Hotel For the Price"
Overall, the hotel was great. There was no famous attractions within walking distance of the hotel, but given the fact that a train station was 2 minutes away and Japan's great railway system, that really didn't matter. My wife and I picked that location because we wanted to take the tour of Tsukiji market and the trains didn't run before the registration time. Cab ride to Tsukiji was about $11 from our hotel. The hotel room was very small, just a bathroom and small narrow walkway between the bed and desk. However, this is how numerous hotels are in Japan and the price was really affordable. The staff was extremely friendly and a great help, almost all of them spoke and understood basic English. There is only one washer and drier, so plan accordingly if you intend to do multiple loads of laundry. Overall, great hotel and definitely consider staying there again if I'm in the area.
7 night romance trip May 17, 2013
Lloyd
"Nice hotel close to subway lines"
It is easy to travel from the Narita airport to the Hotel. Using the Keisei line is the cheapest way to travel from airport to the hotel. The hotel is close to Asakusa, Hibiya and Hanzomon subway lines.
Other trip May 26, 2013
"Nice hotel !..."
Nice hotel for a family, very clean and cheap.....
Other trip May 26, 2013
ADK
"Close to Subway"
PRO: (1) Friendly and helpful staff. (2) Great service. (3) Convenient location and safe neighborhood. (4) Clean room. (5) Adequate amenities. CON: (1) No luggage rack.
5 night trip May 13, 2013
KimC
"Convenient and right beside Tokyo City Termial"
My second stay in this business hotel. Nothing fancy but at the right price. Very convenient right beside the Tokyo City Terminal and very close to where I do business. Of course whenever I am in Tokyo, I will stay here if the price is right. Sometimes they increase their rate. To reach the hotel, exit at A-2 and will see a convenient store. Turn right and on the first block turn left and you will see the hotel.
Other trip May 12, 2013
"very nice hotel"
It was very close from subway station. Hotel staff was very nice & room was very clean. I would stay here again.
Other trip May 6, 2013
kimi
"Space is good only for 1 person with small luggage"
The only setback of this hotel is the space that's why I had to give comfort a very low score. I would recommend it to a friend only if it's for a single occupant or 2 small persons and I would advise to bring the smallest luggage they can bring. The location is pretty good because it's very close to the metro station and the Tokyo Air Bus Terminal. We took the Airport Limousine (known as shuttle in California) from Narita Airport to Tokyo Air Bus Terminal which is a block away from the hotel. There's also a Seven Eleven & another convenience store close by the hotel. Restaurants are also on a walking distance. Overall it's a satisfactory experience. The staff just like everyone else in Tokyo are very polite and helpful.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Adel
good value for money. the room was very small but normal as we consider the japanese standards. the only unaccettable thing is having breakfast in the reception area. the main door of the hotel is a sliding door. so every time someone passes by it opens. it's not a bad thing if you go there during summer. but when outside is 10 degrees and it's very windy (plus the reception area is crowded so the door stays opened) it's not very comfortable! however, the suitengumae subway station is very close, just 50m.
Other trip Apr 27, 2013
"Perfect"
Pros: Everything including price / Con: size of the room but it's usual in Tokyo. The nearest station, Suitengumae, is quite inconvenient to travel but Ningyocho station, to which it takes only 5 mins by work from hotel, has 2 different lines so you can go everywhere easily. I strongly recommend this hotel!
6 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"great and affordable hotel"
My second time stay at this hotel. Great hotel.
5 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
weng
"Wish they had a non smoking room."
Very nice crew, pretty small but comfortable rooms. They only had a smoking room left for us, we do not smoke but assumed it wouldn't be too bad. But the room smelled like a big ash tray! the smell didn't leave the room for 3 days even though we left the window open the entire time. The location is pretty good for this price. Their breakfast was delicious!!! :) they had great coffee and a good verity of great food! Just don't settle for a smoking room if you don't smoke.
3 night romance trip Feb 6, 2013
Shiran
"Great location."
I've stayed here MANY times as a single traveler and kept coming back because of the convenient location. This was my first time staying here with my daughter and realized how small the room was. Don't get me wrong. The room is not any smaller than other hotels. There are PLENTY of other hotels with smaller rooms than this one. But be prepared to unpack your suitcase on the bed and store it inside the closet area. also, don't expect much on the free breakfast. It's quite disgusting. HOWEVER, because of the convenience of the location, I am choosing this hotel as my first choice when I visit Tokyo.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013