All hotels in Joshua, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here501 South Broadway, Joshua, TX, 76058, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice room"
Good deal for the Price, Clean and easy going staff!
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Delbert
It was a good room
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Tony
"Cleanliness is next to......not here !"
This hotel has the potential to be a very nice place, it is nicely decorated but the staff evidently doesn't care or hasn't a clue what the meaning of cleanliness is. Our room hadn't been vacuumed nor had the bathroom(shower/tub)been scrubbed in quite some time. As a former hospital maintenance/housekeeping staff member I notice more than most but these things were obvious. The coffee maker pot was missing & after a 4&1/2 hour night that was definitely a bad start to the day. Your business is based on what ? CUSTOMERS ! So is mine & that should be 1st on your list of priorities.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2015
"slow"
Kind of run down. The slowest elevators around. The breakfast is terrible !
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Don't bring your pets..."
Overall my stay was ok. The housekeeping did not want to go into my room even when I had my dogs out of the room. I had to ask them to change the sheets, etc. the front desk staff was friendly. I would give this LQ 2.5 stars.
13 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"family get together"
Everything was great except we had trouble locating towels every now and then...
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Theresa
"Good time on spring break"
Kids had fun at the pool. Nice clean room. Bed was a little firmer than I like. Staff was nice and bk was good.
1 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Pole Vault Stay"
We stay there once a year for pole vault meets. It's always been a good place to stay. We like the complimentary breakfast that's imcluded because we're usually rushing out and would otherwise skip it. Thanks LaQuinta in Joshua, Tx.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
eric d
"get what you pay for"
There was nothing special about our stay. my interactions with staff were not so good. I asked for cream cheese as they ran out for breakfast and was told they would get to it (obviously that meant after they finished their conversation). Also asked for late check out so they gave me 1230, reg check out is 12. Really!?!? 30 min does not help me at all! Walls are very thin, kids were in room screaming next to us and running in hallway on floor above us. I would suggest a top floor room to avoid this. one pillowcase had a stain on it before we got there. It wasn't a horrible stay, I just wouldnt expect much since the cost was not much!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel next to everything we needed."
Visit my kids and qent swimming with grand kids in the indoor swimmkmg pool..
Raymond
"Comfortable with thin walls"
The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable. However, the walls are paper thin. We had a party going on one side till after midnight and small children fussing in the wee hours of the morning on the other side. The hotel staff shut the party down when I called the desk finally. If you stay here, ask for a room away from other guests if possible.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Pamela
"carmelo"
good
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Carmelo
"Very nice."
The staff was great although a bit overwhelmed by a large number of teenagers coming for tournaments in the area. The breakfast was a little low even though we went early, but can understand because of the large amount of teens there! :) It was a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Too loud- out of breakfast"
Dogs barked and howled all night, a baby cried across the hall and a loud train whistle every 30min, basically, it was very difficult to sleep. Not to mention the wind outside sounded like a tornado! I hate when people exaggerate on these sites and nit-pick over the smallest things, but WOW.. It really did! We were shocked at how thin the room walls seemed to be especially for a LaQuinta hotel. We asked to switch floors but everything was booked. Then we met two couples in the elevator telling us that they also tried to switch and couldn't and an angry man who tried to get a refund for his upcoming night so he can sleep elsewhere without dogs howling. Breakfast.. Oh boy. Out of syrup, cream cheese, butter, the hot items (they advertised kolaches and burritos) pastries- if they had them- and fruit by 8am... Ridiculous... We heard a lady complain about them not having milk for her kid's cereal because the two girls at the desk were arguing about who had to fill up the breakfast area. So neither did. We saw most of the other guests look at the lack of breakfast and decide to go out. We chose this hotel to sleep, eat breakfast, and use the hot tub. We were constantly kept awake throughout the night, breakfast was a joke, and there were no towels at the hot tub. When we asked the desk, a housekeeper gave us two room towels. I don't like that they don't have separate pool and room towels. That's gross. So.. 0 for 3 on this one.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Needs cleaning and maintenance"
The staff was friendly enough, although I didn't have much contact with them. I checked in about 1 hour early. My room had not been vacuumed, the wooden furniture had not been dusted or cleaned in some time (a least a week or more), and there was pink and green mold on the shower curtain. There were no towels stocked at the pool and you had to actually go through an outdoor walkway to get to it (pretty cold in January). There was also some water damage on the ceiling around one of the sprinklers (I was on the 3rd floor). What can I say? I didn't expect too much for $50 a night.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Katherine
"Dissatisfied"
The daytime desk crew were very unfriendly. When asking for help, they seemed to act like we were a bother. When we entered the room, it smelled strongly of disinfectant and dog. The smell didn't go away until that evening. That said, we did check in a couple of hours early. The walls are very thin, and you can hear a lot of door slamming and conversations in the hallways until way past 2 AM. We reported to this to the staff the next day, and they told us those guests would not be checking out for a couple of days. We asked for another room, and to be called when it was ready. They never called. The side entry door was open all night, and apparently the card access reader was broken.. anyone could have come in. The A/C unit seemed to have a mind of its own. The cool air would not turn on until you set it to 60. The unit was very loud as it cycled on and off. The second night was bearable only because we purchased a small fan for white noise to cover the sounds of the hotel. It is understandable that a hotel is going to busy with sound during the day. But one should expect the staff to care about slamming doors at 2 AM. Upon checking out at 5:30 AM the second morning, we apparently woke the attendant up. All in all, we were pretty disappointed with out stay.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Todd
"very nice and comfortable"
It was good! Bed was nice, room was clean and they had plenty of channels to choose from. Staff was very friendly and helped in any way they could.
1 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Loud rude people"
The staff was great, breakfast was great, our neighbors where loud all night and I had to call and complain more than twice, the indoor pool wasn't working, which was the main reasons we picked this hotel. When we checked out I was informed the loud neighbors called and complained about my 2 year old crying.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"nice people, room in disrepair."
Room was okay. Lots of broken things - namely, the lock on out room's door. Yikes.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"On the main road"
The hotel looked deserted when we drove in around 7:30 pm. There were very few cars in the parking lot. Hotel shows it's wear. The staff seemed new and couldn't answer simple questions. Not a bad hotel for the money.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"great stay"
staff was very friendly
4 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"good service"
Only problem we had was the "heated pool" mentioned on their sign. Overall everything else was great
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"carmelo"
I like it
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Carmelo
"breakfast blues"
Overall it was good, but I think their breakfast could of been a little bit better considering they had a hotel full of athletes there. Spartan athletes were there and I was one of them and very disappointed to come down to find everything empty...i had to let them know everything needed to be restocked...i will stay there again awesome room!!!
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Our stay was very pleasant. The hotel was clean and welcoming. There's nothing negative I can say about our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
miguel
"Total Nightmare"
Complete and total Nightmare. Upon arrival I was checked in by a lady who repetitively told me she was sick and wish she would die. The hotel room itself was not cleaned thoroughly. The following day maid service never came. I woke up at 11:30 pm to hotel staff frantically banging on my door just to tell me they had the wrong room (meanwhile all three of my children were now awake and scared). I was given hand towels for the pool in place of the actual pool towels. They had no toilet paper in the pool area. That's just brushing the service of this stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Nightmare
Comfortable /quiet. ........no more comments......not too busy
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"DISASTER"
WHERE DO I START, OK, ITEMS LEFT IN THE ROOM FROM PREVIOUS GUEST BUT WAS ASSURED THEY HAD CHECKED OUT HOWEVER THIER SKIN PIECES WERE STILL ON THE SHEETS! THE TOILET SEAT WAS THERE BUT WAS NOT CONNECTED TO THE TOILET. THEY GLADLY SWITCHED US TO THE ROOM ACROSS THE HALL HOWEVER THE TOILET, TUB AND FLOOR WERE DIRTY. THE GUY AT THE FRONT DESK WAS WILLING TO SPRAY KABOOM AND BRUSH THE RESIDUE OFF THE TOILET HOWEVER HE DRIED HIS HANDS ALL OVER THE TOILET PAPER WHICH HE WILLINGLY REPLACED. THE SHEETS HAD SOME PARTICLES ON THEM ALSO AND THE PILLOWCASES SMELLED USED... NOT SURE IF THIS ROOM WAS READY EITHER...ROUGH NIGHT!
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
ANONYMOUS
"nice staff"
While the staff was kind and tried to be helpful, they were overwhelmed by an unruly middle school softball team. The staff was unable to keep up the breakfast bar and the housekeeping because of the demanding team. Perhaps a person who is solely responsible for the breakfast bar would help. Again, the staff was as accommodating as possible, but some additions to staffing might help them and the guests for future visits. A little more attention to detail would result.
4 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Everything was good. But the breakfast was very lacking. Need more choices.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Nice Hotel Away from The Big City---But Close"
Hotel was nice and pet friendly. The only difficulty was that the Entry door needed to be adjusted since the building has settled.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Ok for the night"
The second floor smelled funny, but after the how strangely our weekend started, we were just glad to have a room. Hotels.com booked us for a King bed, but when we checked in, the front desk clerk said there were none, so we got a double queen instead. The internet went out the second day we were there, but I attribute that to the massive storm, and not necessarily to the hotel. It was an ok stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Strange employees"
This hotel is not staffed well. We checked in on a Thursday and were out all day Friday. No one cleaned our room. The dirty towels were picked up but not replaced. There was also no cups for coffee. All night Friday housekeeping was making noise "cleaning". The staff was not professional and talking on the phone yelling and crying at the front desk. The hotel is newer so it was nice, but with this staff I give it 6 months and it will be a dump.
2 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"pool and spa"
I took my granddaughter out to the hot tub and I found no towels anywhere and also there was a frog swimming in the hot tub it was Dirty with towels thrown everywhere. My granddaughter was upset not being able to use The Hot tub.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
james
"Rest and Recoup"
Visiting relatives in Joshua, due to a recent surgery, my cousin could not play hostess, so I searched for the next best thing! I found it at this La Quinta. Very clean, very quiet, very restful, very accommodating.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Great room, clean and big, excellent bed and service.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Jorge
"Good but double paid"
Nice...
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Paul Lassalle
"Routine Stay"
Nothing fancy. Good price, clean accommodations, typical self serv breakfast.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Well pleased"
I was well pleased with my stay at the La Quinta Inn Suites Joshua. I needed to be close to my final destination early in the morning, and I was able to get there on time by staying the night at Joshua. It was clean, comfortable, good variety of breakfast foods, and fast friendly service. I will definitely stay when in the area again.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Quilter
"Pretty Good...."
The employees didn't seem to agree on the time the pool opened and being part of the little contact we had with them, it made them seem a little incompetent. The hotel décor was great and the breakfast was better than expected. We stayed in October, so the indoor pool was a must for the kids. The rate was very reasonable, which definitely added to the overall score. The hotel was about 20 minutes off the highway, so that's why the location score is low. The water pressure in the room was low, which made showers longer than we would've liked.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice but need better staff"
The lady at the front desk had her friends there the whole time and they ended up staying the night hanging out in the entry way. They spent the evening there and when i walked out the next morning they were all sleeping in the lobby with towels over their heads.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Joshua, TX Laquinta"
Received prompt check-in, room was good and clean plenty of room with King size bed. The room had a microwave and refrigerator. No problems except at check-out the person that assisted us was not dressed appropriately. Had sleeveless shirt on looked like he just came from a bar.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"graduation"
excellent service staff as well as room
1 night trip May 18, 2013
johnson
One real challenge...no ice ir vending machines on upper floors.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2012
"Other than the Staff everything was great!"
Hotel was great!! Room was clean and comfy. The clerk at the desk looked to be about 20 he had no idea what he was doing! I went in and checked us in he gave me a room. When my family got into the room it smelled like urine and had no blankets or sheets on the beds. When I went back to the desk he gave us another room. We would stay again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2012
Very clean, comfortable,and staffwas friendly and helpfull. We plan to stay there again.
1 night trip May 31, 2012

"Very comfy beds"
All was good except they didn't clean our room the second day we were there and management didn't seem to concerned about it.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014