All hotels in Morrisville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10962 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville, NC, 27560, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Found my hotel for trips to the RDU area!"
I rarely give 5 out of 5 reviews for every category, but Hyatt House was all kinds of amazing. When we arrived, the front desk attendant was friendly and helpful and check-in was seamless. Everything about the hotel was new, chick, and modern. The elevator zipped right up to our floor. Inside our room we were greeted by a full size fridge, sink, dishes, microwave, table, the comfiest couch and a heavenly king bed. My only complaint is the water pressure in the shower left a little to be desired, but everything else was amazing. Housekeeping even went above and beyond, leaving a handwritten note letting us know that they were unable to make our bed because my husband left his iPad on it. It really meant a lot. We'll def be back!!!
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Tricia
"Great!"
Great stay. The only hotel I will stay at when I come to Raleigh. Great service and excellent rooms
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"All the comforts of home"
I love Hyatt brands, but never stayed at Hyatt House until now. It's like Hyatt and Residence Inn by Marriott got together and had a kid. Outstanding amenities and larger room designs make this a great place to stay!
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Kyle
Great Place, my home base when in Cary!
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Will stay there next time!!"
Staff went above and beyond to accommodate us!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
mom of three
"Home away from Home"
It was absolutely fantastic, Love the high end finishes Customer Service was Great Breakfast was delicious Great Job Hyatt I have found my new Home away from Home!!!!!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Juanita
"Nice room, will stay again."
The room was really nice and having a small kitchen was really helpful. Especially with a full size fridge. The kids upstairs were a bit noisy at times so I would recommend staying on the 4th floor.
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
kevin
"Amazing!"
We stayed at this location for just a quick romantic alone night stay and we were blown away! The room looked like no one had ever slept in it or occupied it! The room was spacious and was bigger than some apartments.The staff was extremely friendly and nice! We will most certainly stay again!
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
Amber
"Room for two & 1/2 for UNC access"
We stay as a family in the RDU area frequently in the fall and spring to get to the campus of UNC. We usually get a suite at the area hotels when we are able - easier to move around with a toddler in the room. This was our first time at the Hyatt House and we were absolutely thrilled. The staff was very welcoming. The room was comfortable, well appointed and felt very new. My wife LOVED the mattress, especially after we drove 11 hours to get to town - it was much more comfortable than area hotels we have stayed at. Breakfast was very good and they made nice omelettes to-order. The hotel is a little more travelling time to get back to campus, by maybe 5 minutes or so (no big deal). The hotel seemed quiet, maybe because it isn't on a main drag, but it seems to result in the staff being extra focused on customer service. I am booking our trip down for a future weekend and the Hyatt House will be the first place I look.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Dr. S.
"Nice People, Nice Hotel"
Only stayed one night while on our way back from vacation to home. Front desk people were both very kind and helpful. Obviously a newer hotel and was nicely clean and comfortable. We were there on a Saturday and there were few people around. Apparently most of their activity relates to businesses in the Triangle. Great place.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
All around a great experience. First, the hotel staff were all great! Everyone was friendly and very helpful. Love the contemperay design of the entire place, from the lobby to the relaxing pool and patio setting to the well appointed room. Everything you could need. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was so comfortable. Wish we could have stayed longer. Great room for the price
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Very nice hotel. Will stay there again"
They Hyatt House hotel was exceptional (as expected). I have yet to stay in a Hyatt that was not a great experience. Rooms were clean and hotel staff were polite and helpful. The only "bad thing" I have to say is that the position of the TV was at an awkward angle from the bed. Maybe it was the room I was in but I guess this could be fixed my turning the tv all the way to one side. Other than that it was a great place to stay!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
LEWIS
"Great Hotel by the Airport"
Very nice hotel stay...I was definitely pleased :)
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Great room design! Great breakfast!"
Was looking forward to lounging outside while doing online work.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Sue
This will be my hotel of choice when I am in the area. The breakfast choices were excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. I would give this hotel an A+++
3 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Trish
"Great retreat"
Found the room pleasantly surprising, between the little kitchenette and the wonderful decor. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was great. The breakfast the next morning was a full hot breakfast which was nice, quality was decent, not amazing. Everyone was really friendly and it's super close to the airport.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"nice Hyatt chain"
New clean hotel. Hot breakfast included in stay. Not to far from Raleigh, Durham, or Chapel Hill. Near the airport accesses and no traffic noise.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Kat
"Excellent hotel!!"
Hotel is very nice and very clean is an upper scale hotel with a nice little bar area along with pool table and has a terrific breakfast the next morning! I will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to anyone that is looking!!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
Phillip
"This is one great hotel."
I was pleasantly surprised at the attention to detail surrounding this property. The rooms are well thought out, and actually gives you everything you could expect in this hotel class. My stay was overnight before a flight to Chicago, and on to Las Vegas, but I will be staying at this property when I am in the Raleigh area. Check in was quick, and the check in person was very polite. I look forward to returning to this hotel. Check it out for yourself, I'm sure you will agree.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Robert C
"Excellent value"
This was an excellent place to stay. The rooms were clean, great location, and the breakfast was excellent. My ONLY reason for rating it a 4 instead of a 5 was for a suite (king with queen sleeper bed) with a family of four it was small. Great for 1 or 2 nights but not an extended stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Xhighjumper
"Wonderful Hotel"
It is a pleasant experience staying in this hotel. Staff were very warm and helpful. Breakfast is free and excellent. Hotel inside is almost new. Definitely will come back.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Wayne
"New, modern extended-stay hotel"
Excellent overall... Highly recommend... higher end amenities incl full kitchens w plates, pots, etc, HD tv; great breakfast w omlet bar, eggs, bacon/sausage, fruit, oatmeal/grits, irish potatoes, and juice/coffee/tazo teas/milk; good fitness center w new equip, free weights, and large HD tv; pool/spa firepit area were well-maintained; relaxing lobby w pool table, bar, and fireplace. Only drawback is location in biz park that has fewer nearby retail and food than, say, Brier Creek. But easy access to I40, RDU, as well as several restaurants in parking lot and nearby Walmart help. Notably, hotels is off last exit before toll off Expressway from I40.
3 night trip Jul 1, 2013
Grant
"An outstanding hotel experience!"
My family and I were THRILLED to discover this beautiful hotel extraordinaire at an extremely reasonable rate! (Note that the hotel caters to business travelers, therefore weekend rates are much lower than weekdays.) Our accommodations were first rate all the way, and the service we received during our stay was outstanding. We were particularly impressed with the complimentary breakfast buffet which was tasty and included an extensive selection of breakfast options. We intend to give a glowing recommendation of the Hyatt House Raleigh Durham Airport to family and friends, and we certainly plan to revisit the hotel when we return to this area in the future.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Truly excellent place to stay - a five star deal at a bargain price. It doesn't get any better than this.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Marc
"Clean and Friendly"
Everything about our stay was awesome. We stayed here for quite a few days and everything was always nice and clean and the staff friendly. I probably wouldn't stay at this location again because the airplanes were so incredibly loud and they came in and out at all hours. Everything else was nice--
4 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Loved it! Everything from the room (bed was SO comfortable0, to the bar to the complimentary breakfast - everything was wonderful! Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Will definitely stay at a Hyatt House again.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Clean, modern hotel"
this hotel looks brand new. It has Very modern decor, rooms are roomy with full kitchen. Very comfortable and pleasant stay. it is a bit off the beaten path, so really quiet.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Great experience"
This was a luxury experience for a budget price.
4 night trip May 25, 2013
"Incredible hotel, incredible value"
This is the second time my boyfriend and I chose to stay at Hyatt House RDU while visiting friends in the area. Why? Because just like the first time, we were incredibly satisfied with our stay. Beautiful, comfortable room with a kitchenette (full fridge, a stove unit, coffee maker, pots and plates - all clean and modern). Very plush, cozy bed. Central air instead of a window unit. The whole place feels very modern, clean, and updated. The staff is polite and classy. To our pleasant surprise, they even booked us in the same room as last time! The breakfast is higher quality than any other 3-star hotel I've ever been to, and the pool table is pretty awesome. It's a bit off the beaten path for the places we wanted to visit, but it's totally worth it. The area is pretty quiet and safe. Not to mention the price is outstandingly low for the quality. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone.
3 night romance trip May 24, 2013
Cruisin' Carolina
"Great Hotel!"
Great hotel! Would stay here again and again! Very clean and friendly!
Other trip May 28, 2013
Nice residential location in Morrisville, 10 minutes from airport.
4 night business trip May 16, 2013
"Clean, Comfortable and Convenient"
The hotel is about 2 miles from the airport, just far enough away that you don't hear the air traffic noise. It is only a block from 540 so easy access to the highway. The room is very nice with a full kitchen and the bed was very comfortable. I like that they have Central A/C instead of window units for greater control of the temperature. The breakfast was full with hot and cold food and make-your-own omelets. And there is a small store to purchase items you may have forgotten or food/snacks. Overall - highly recommended and will stay there again.
"Great Place to Stay"
We were in town for my daughter's college graduation. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and the free wifi and breakfast buffet were a plus. We will definitely try the Hyatt House in other cities when we travel again. Keep up the great work!!
"Excellent Trip"
Very clean and modern, beautiful decor, great breakfast (including omlet station), friendly staff, wonderful bar and great outdoor pool and fire pit! I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Good Hotel Chain, Bad Apple"
I am a fan of the Hyatt House chain. They have nice, well decorated and spacious rooms. They tend to be newer and well maintained hotels. Raleigh's Hyatt House was nice as well - in terms of furniture, layout, convenience. However, their housekeeping services are abysmal. The cleaning staff did not make the bed - merely pulling up the sheets. The sheets required changing and they did not do so. When I called to the front desk I was told housekeeping was gone for the day and they "would see what they can do." They eventually sent a maintenance man, after I went to the front desk to speak to someone in person, and he told me that housekeeping was still there but "just didn't feel like coming up because it's the end of her day." I found the service overall to be subpar and the hotel is a bad apple among what has otherwise been a good chain for me.
2 night romance trip Apr 27, 2013
Desiree
"A commitment to excellence"
Totally awesome!!!!
2 night trip Apr 20, 2013
"Highly recommend."
We were very pleased with the hotel. We stayed in a room with a kitchen, which was an excellent choice. The kitchen is fully equipped and all brand new. Their breakfast was great too: it included a hot buffet and an omelette station. There is nothing walking distance, but in a 10 minutes drive I found a huge shopping center with all stores that I needed. It also took me less than 10 minutes to get to Raleigh's airport. I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Nice hotel - very good free(!) breakfast. We just had an issue with our room AC - it started out feeling like it was supposed to (70), but then it got really cold, and a few hours later it was really warm, even though we hadn't changed the thermostat at all in that time period. That might have just been a problem with our room in particular.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel. Room was very clean and nice. Could not adjust the A/C which was a negative because it was warm in the room and made it hard to sleep. The hot breah fast was just ok.
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2013
"great breakfast!"
Really enjoyed the breakfast. Nice var area for a relaxin drink
4 night trip Mar 27, 2013
"Nice Stay"
Would recommend this hotel to others. Convenient location and nice ammendities.
Other trip Mar 2, 2013
DC
Everthing was so good. room was clean, service was good breakfast was owesome..
1 night trip Feb 9, 2013
rachel's mom
The only issue was that at check in, when you use a credit card to book the room, even on hotels.com, they require an additional $50 deposit. If I didn't have my card with me, we would have had an issue. This may be something to add to your website for this hotel.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2013
"Upscale at an affortable price"
Me and my boyfriend went to the Hyatt House in Morrisville NC twice and each time it was great. The breakfast was fresh,employees were friendly and rooms were always clean. Its the best hotel I have ever experianced!
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
Jasmine
"Excellent accommodations"
This was a very stylish and functional room and the breakfast buffet was top-notch.
Other trip Dec 27, 2012
"Excellent Hotel and Excellent Experience"
I needed to stay in the Raleigh - Durham area for a night for business reasons. I booked a room at the Hyatt House on Hotels.com. I arrived and it was the best experience checking in that I have every had at a hotel. The staff was friendly and courteous. I was tired when I arrived but the staff made the check-in process very smooth. The Hotel room was beautiful and very clean. Actually, better than clean. It looked like a high-end apartment. It had a small kitchen area with wood and stainless steel appliances. A full size refrigerator and a two burner stove top. The room had a sitting area with couch, and dressing area with vanity and large mirror, large closet, and bathroom with shower and tub combo. In the room was also a large 50-inch plasma television that was on a swivel that rotated between the sitting area and the bedroom area. And the bed? Clean, plush, and very comfortable King bed. This was an Excellent Experience. Thank you Hyatt and Hotels.com! I would definitely use the service again.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2012
Melvin
"Great Value"
Great newer hotel similar to Marriott Residence near airport and Raliegh-Durham. Great hot breakfast and all the amenities of home. Only knock would be thin walls, but certainly great hotel/staff for the value. Like to see more of these from Hyatt in the west coast.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
doc. B.
"Cell PHone SIgnals bad at this location"
All is well if you can work with not having any phone bar signal service and having the same breakfast menu every single day - I repeat every single day.................
4 night business trip Dec 10, 2012
"Experience with my wife and young child"
Experienced a shortage of hot water in our 3rd floor room. Not a good thing on a cold morning when you have a baby in need of a bath. The staff was willing to allow us to transfer nevertheless, we found this to be somewhat inconvenient. Additionally, our room was next to an industrial HAVAC unit which was somewhat loud and annoying for a family with a young baby.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
The hotel was very well constructed and the materials and finishes were very impressive
1 night trip with friends Nov 23, 2012