All hotels in Morrisville, North Carolina, United States of America
10962 Chapel Hill Road, Morrisville, NC, 27560, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Rather comfortable
    Great room
"AMAZING"
The stay was awesome! Requested a quiet room away from high-traffic areas and got just that. The room itself was quite comfy although I would recommend a few more spoons in the kitchen. I called for extra towels and in 2 minutes flat they delivered them to my room on the 4th floor. I am a loyal Hyatt customer.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kenneth
"great service"
Had awesome time. Great service. Room was very clean. Well worth stay. Will comeback next time I visit the town.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Min
"Awesome :)"
It was pretty awesome. The hall was quiet, and the amenities included were a nice bonus. I loved the bed. It also had an ihome; but i was slightly disappointed that it was an older model so my phone didn't fit. I'd gladly stay at this hotel again since there's also a dry cleaners and coffee shop practically in front of the hotel. My stay was short so I didn't have anything to actually complain about but overall it was lovely.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Great hotel, breakfast, and cleanliness!"
Great breakfast. Love the made to order omelette.
4 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Nice Business hotel."
I was in the Morrisville area for business and this hotel was within good distance from all areas I was to be visiting. It is a quiet area with a small shopping area next door. The shopping center would do well to have a restaurant / bar that would be open during the evenings for dinner and drinks. The hotel has a small bar that offers limited food, but hotel food gets stale after awhile. Nice area, friendly staff, especially Charles on the night shift. Charles was a welcome smile that started our stay off on the right foot. Great job Charles.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Great experience, great stay."
First time to Raleigh, first time in a Hyatt House, and first time using Hotels.com; all were great experiences. Hotels.com is super simple and just what you expect from a transaction; paid for the room, got the room, left the room - all with no hastles. Hyatt House staff were great all throughout the stay and the breakfast bar was great. Location is very convenient to the airport, and easy to get on the main interstate for getting around. If business sends me back to Raleigh area, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
P B
"Beautiful decorated. Nice place"
Great place. Beautiful decarations. Great food. Comfy bed.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
gregndrew
Comfortable stay. Would definitely come back.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Very comfortable stay - once again"
We come to the area throughout the fall to visit our daughter at her college. We stay here every time we can, though we have stayed at many other "suites" in the area over the past several years. The rooms at Hyatt House are spacious, clean and comfortable. The mattresses are also super comfortable. Breakfast is good and the custom made omelets are always tasty. Other properties in the area we are like warm on - this one we are always happy to stay at. Enjoy!
2 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Jody
"Feels Like Home"
This was the overall best hotel i've stayed in from the state North Carolina. With a great breakfast. Enjoyed the stay.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Howard
"nice staff, great breakfast, close to airport"
lovely hotel, helpful staff, very convenient for RDU
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Elizabeth Ball
This is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed at. It was so nice to have a full sized couch to lounge on while watching tv and relaxing. The kitchenette was fully stocked with anything we could have ever needed. We forgot a few items and the staff was wonderful about helping us out with them. Everything was perfect from check in to check out.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
D
great memory, friendly staffs~great hotel good good good good good goodgood good good
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Yue
"I had a fantastic stay!"
Everything, from my arrival/interaction with the front desk and all the staff, to the facilities, the room, the complementary breakfast, shuttle, etc was fantastic! I highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Fantastic bargain on an outstanding hotel"
We thought everything about this hotel was incredibly nice - our room, the cooked-to-order omelets in the morning, the pool, the staff. Visiting family all around the Triangle, we knew we would have to drive to get places anyway, so the location was fine.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Hillary
Will stay there again
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Eileen Ferro
"Awesome"
Everything was perfect. It was my honeymoon night and the hotel made great accommodations for us. The next day we were able to travel to our honeymoon destination after great accommodations and beautiful hotel the Hyatt provided. The service is impeccable!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2014
Briana
"Close to airport"
Overall it was very good, except on arrival we were told that I had booked a family room whereas I booked two separate rooms . I have two young children and they had to sleep on the sleeper couch. The next morning the lady at reception told us we had in fact booked two rooms , she apologies and said I would be credited the extra room . The credit does still not show on my credit card statement a week later.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Greg
"perfectly cozy"
The bed was comfortable and the shower was amazing!! The hotel staff were very friendly and went above and beyond when I ended up having to stay another night.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Rea Rose
"Newer hotel, comfortable bed must see inside"
Everything is nice and comfortable except no sound proof which I can hear the guest next door snorring.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Hung Lai
"OK hotel close to the airport"
I was expecting it to be better for the price that we paid for in this area. overpriced for the service.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Great hotel!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Kerry
The breakfast was surprisingly good! Me and my partner enjoyed a clean room that was spacious and comfortable. The hotel was far enough from the crowd of the city to offer peace and quiet yet close enough to Raleigh that experiencing the night life that it had to offer was only a short drive.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Wonderful"
Great breakfast, room , gym , pool. However staff members were chatting away loud and ignorant that guest would appreciate a quiet breakfast. Overall it is a Hyatt experience!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
david
"Convenient"
Staff went out of their way to assist with transportation to urgent care centers to have my foot x- rayed and treated.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Janine
"In for the weekend...."
Hotel was clean and the staff very helpful..... Room was clean and roomy..... We'd stay again!
Other trip May 26, 2014
Shawn
"Truely a home away from home"
Excellent stay, could not have been better. The complementary breakfast was outstanding with made to order omelets, I loved it! The staff was also very friendly and helpful. I would definitely return.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Second time was as good as the first!"
We first stayed at this property when it was first built. We were so impressed that we decided to stay there again, even though there were options closer to our final destination. The rooms are modern and aesthetically pleasing and the common areas make you NOT want to stay in your room! The hot breakfast is do die for! Ms. Dottie makes the creamiest grits I've ever had! Bring your swimsuit and lounge by the outdoor pool OR enjoy the evening air in comfortable seating by the outdoor fire pit! I would DEFINITELY choose this property again. (Note to Hyatt: carpet seam needs repair... that's it!)
2 night trip May 21, 2014
"Nice surprise, awesome hotel"
I really was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at my hotel. First, its very conveniently located, near the airport. Upon arrival the front desk area was very nice and the person checking me in was friendly, helpful and efficient. But it doesn't stop there. My room was very nice, comfortable and well laid out. Small, nice kitchen, nice office area, living area, bed and bathroom. 5 stars on all. The free breakfast buffet was good and convenient. I'll definitely be going back.
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
Cheryl
"National Championships in Cary"
The Hotel was amazing. Top star!!!
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Very nice"
This used to be the Sierra and was much nicer before being converted to a Hyatt. Everything appears to be clean, but I woke up nauseous on the first night because the pillows smelled awful. Tried to cover them with a towel, but the smell persisted. Everything smelled like stinky feet to me, which I fixed with a generous amount of pillow spray. Mother's Day breakfast was no different from normal Sunday breakfast and closed at 10 AM. I've stayed here about a half dozen times and loved it, but I won't try it again. If you don't need nearby restaurants and don't mind the smell, this is otherwise very nice. Staff is always very pleasant. Beds are comfy. A/C ran too much but wasn't as loud as many other places I've stayed.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Beth S
"if only I was cool"
I loved the spaciousness of this room, the friendliness of the staff, the mini kitchen, basically everything except the fact that the ac doesn't work all night long and you have to keep getting up to move around to get it to go back on because it is set to detect motion. Too hot to sleep!
3 night trip May 9, 2014
"Fabulous!"
My husband and I had a great time here. The hotel was clean, room was clean and super comfortable, and the front desk staff were super friendly and helpful. We'll definitely be back again.
2 night family trip Apr 25, 2014
luluL
"Better than expected"
Rooms were very spacious and well kept...hotel staff was very helpful...would stay there again
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
I had a wonderful experience!
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
solomon
"Best"
Great experience going back soon place was really nice
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Armand
Our stay here was wonderful. Customer service was excellent, very helpful and very nice. They do everything possible to make sure you have a good experience and we did. Check in was easy, the room was very clean and nice. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were nice, a little to fluffy for my liking. Breakfast was great, I liked the omelet station. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I highly recommend it to anyone in the area.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Overnight before RDU flight"
The hotel is beautiful! The rooms are large suites with big kitchens and everything you need including wine glasses. The only issue was the temperature, it got very hot and the thermostat did nothing to cool it. After opening the window the allowable 4 inches it cooled off. There is good food in the mall next door and even though it's an airport hotel, there was no noise from planes coming and going. Would definitely recommend it.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Pam
"Nice hotel close to the airport and very quiet"
Breakfast was excellent. Ammenities good. Staff very accomodating.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
Tony
"Awesome Place to Stay with a few minor issues"
I will definitely stay here again! My only complaint would be that several of the employees acted as if they truly hate their jobs. The young man who checked us in was incredible, and his pleasant personality was definitely appreciated. However, the omelet maker at breakfast and the gentleman in housekeeping seemed very miserable. I am sure neither of those jobs are particularly enjoyable; however, I believe in embracing whatever you are doing and having a great attitude about it....especially if you are working with the public. I have waited tables and cleaned condos in my past while paying my way through college. I did those jobs with a smile on my face and actually enjoyed both. I would suggest the management encourage a more positive attitude among employees so as not to take away from it being such a wonderful place to stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 22, 2014
"PLEASANT SUPRISE"
The hotel was amazing! Check in was painless and the staff was very pleasant. I stay there again the next time I am in town.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Joyce
Everything was very nice. Staff great No healthy menu.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
lori
"Great hotel, great stay."
The hotel was great. The bed was very comfortable making for a greate night's sleep. Easy to get to 40 and 540 were just a block away. Rooms were sound proof, no extra noises were heard. I was a snowy, icy and cold weekend. Would really like to have used the pool areat, looked very inviting
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
A
"Close and yet quiet"
It's just far enough away from the flight path to be quiet, but close enough that it's easy to budget your time to catch your flight. The service/People were fantastic.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"not far from main attractions"
I absolutely loved this hotel! Very clean, great spread for breakfast, the front desk clerk was awesome, and very knowledgeable. The bed......ahhh I would love it for my home!! :-) I enjoyed my stay. The only thing is it is nonsmoking. But I could live with that! :-) I will definitely be back!
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2014
Mandy
"First class quality stay."
Attentive and friendly staff, excellent breakfast, clean and comfortable accomodations.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Rich
"Found my hotel for trips to the RDU area!"
I rarely give 5 out of 5 reviews for every category, but Hyatt House was all kinds of amazing. When we arrived, the front desk attendant was friendly and helpful and check-in was seamless. Everything about the hotel was new, chick, and modern. The elevator zipped right up to our floor. Inside our room we were greeted by a full size fridge, sink, dishes, microwave, table, the comfiest couch and a heavenly king bed. My only complaint is the water pressure in the shower left a little to be desired, but everything else was amazing. Housekeeping even went above and beyond, leaving a handwritten note letting us know that they were unable to make our bed because my husband left his iPad on it. It really meant a lot. We'll def be back!!!
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Tricia
"Great!"
Great stay. The only hotel I will stay at when I come to Raleigh. Great service and excellent rooms
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"All the comforts of home"
I love Hyatt brands, but never stayed at Hyatt House until now. It's like Hyatt and Residence Inn by Marriott got together and had a kid. Outstanding amenities and larger room designs make this a great place to stay!
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2013
Kyle
Great Place, my home base when in Cary!
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013