All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
1715 Broadway, Nashville, TN, 37203, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Never again"
Went to Maroon 5 concert Booked through Hotels.com put you in a handicap room which should of been reserved for someone with such disabilities.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Ty
"Very clean hotel and lovely staff"
My sister and I chose this hotel because we went to a concert at the Bridgestone arena! We thought the hotel was across the street from the arena but it's not! It's like 4 blocks away but they have a shuttle to take you from the hotel to anywhere downtown! The shuttle stops at 10 pm after that you need to catch a cab! But it's a awesome hotel! I will go again!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
25 female
"vandy campus college tour"
close to vandy. room at check was open. i mean door was not locked. bathroom was dirty and house cleaning did not get to room for two days. hotel front desk really did not care. i left room for 1.5 hours so that they would clean it and change linens. they did not. they have a promise to return money if you are not happy but since i used expedia to book they would not refund stays. nice place with good indoor pool and jacuzzi. restaurant staff was nice but front desk assistant managers were not good. they were males. ladies were pleasant though.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
mike
"LaSheryl"
I feel the price is a bit much. There were no extra bonuses for the rate. Such as embassy suites has free parking, complimentary happy hour and complimentary buffet breakfast. I just think it wasn't worth the money I paid.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2015
Lasherya
"Convenient location"
Upon arrival the room I had reserved was not available so they put us in the "Hospitality Suite". When we got to our room, it had not been cleaned and the "king bed" was actually a murphy bed with just a single mattress. The fold out sofa was exactly what you would have expected a fold out sofa to be. The staff did get someone up right away to make the bed and put clean sheets on the fold out, but that was all they did. This room was right off of the conference area so it was not quiet and on the second night of our stay there was a group of people in the room next to ours that were extremely loud and partying in the room until 6:00 a.m. Upon notifying the staff of this the next morning, they did give us a partial credit for the inconvenience. It would not have been inconvenient at all had the room we reserved been available when we checked in. I will choose to stay at a different location for my next trip to Music City.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nashville Favorite"
Fave place to stay in Nashville. Always helpful staff, comfy beds and great location!
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"Always Great"
Always a pleasure to stay here. Great location near everything.
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Great staff. Hotel shuttle is big time too. Larry is the man!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Staff very accommodating."
Nashville was basically shut down during snow/ice event while I was there resulting in an additional two nights' stay. All staff from front desk to dining room servers to van driver were exceptionally warm and welcoming.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Disappointing"
It is not a "bad" hotel but we did not have a good experience during our stay. No one told us before we arrived that parking is an additional $25 per night minimum. You can park over a block away for less, not free, but your vehicle is not in secure area and you have to walk back to the hotel. The water pressure in the shower was so low I couldn't get the shampoo out of my hair. Now, this is my own personal pet peeve as my hair is long and thick. I called the desk and they had maintenance come and adjust but it made little difference. We also had noisy neighbors who were slamming doors and having very loud fun at (no joke) 4am and beyond. I am okay with a little partying up to midnight, maybe 1:00 am but 4:00 am? We called the front desk two nights in a row. The first time I took a shower the floor of the shower was not clean.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jen
"Legendary Service!"
Legendary Service! I have never stayed at a hotel that catered to every need I had with such commitment to my satisfaction. Everything that I asked for, they did it! They went above and beyond my expectations! My father was in town for knee surgery and they couldn't have been nicer! Everyone at the Front Desk were so nice and granted every request I had with a smile. We will definitely be back to the Hilton Garden Inn!
3 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Carla
"Lovely stay"
Very convenient to Downtown Nashville and Vanderbilt. Hotel staff was extremely nice!
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Lucinda
"close to down town"
liked that we could take shuttle to down town but also close enough to walk, about 30 minutes Very friendly staff, helped us when our flight got cancelled.....
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Great place to stay for a weekend getaway to Nashville. This is the second time my husband and I have stayed at this hotel. We love the neighborhood. There are a lot of great restaurants within walking distance. The hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"little disappointed for a hilton"
Had room 427.. beds were lumpy and sagged. Found trash between nightstand and bed. Bed flat sheets were for full size bed on queen bed. Was missing wash clothes. . Housekeeping was very friendly and brought the missing items right up.
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
Short stay for trip to Vanderbilt. Very convenient to University but also well in earshot of hospital (ambulances interrupting sleep all night )
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
Angel
"Honky Tonk Weekend"
My wife and I spent a couple of nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Nashville for a Honky Tonk weekend. The hotel is clean and inviting. We found all of the staff to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a free shuttle to/from the downtown area which proved to be very convenient. We believe that we received good value for the price we paid other than for the $25.00/day for parking.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great staff and service"
We enjoyed our stay. Everyone was very friendly with exceptional professionalism.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Keith
"Very nice staff."
The staff were all extremely nice and helpful. The hotel is very well maintained and all accommodations are very nice.
5 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Shari
"Bad beds!"
The hotel was fine! The staff was very friendly. But, the bed was bad. The bed is the reason to stay at a hotel. It was V'd in the middle.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Great price and very friendly staff."
We arrived a couple of hours early of the check-in time and the front desk staff very accommodating to allow us to bring in our luggage until our room became available and the shuttle gave us a ride downtown until we could officially check-in. Front desk staff very friendly.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Hilton Garden visit"
We enjoyed our short stay, the staff were very friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Good place-bed sucked"
Bed was an airbed and it was not comfortable. They stated I did not air it up correctly but it slowly sagged like I was in a bathtub. Fine for back-sleeping but not for side or stomach.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
greg
"One of our favorite places to stay!"
One of our favorite places we stay repeatedly. Everything is nearly perfect from the beds, to the staff. The neighborhood is great, you can walk to everything, places to eat and night life just right down the street or 5 minute shuttle ride provided by the hotel to go down town. Great place, great staff, comfy beds and linens.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great Staff.. Great Stay!"
Benten at the front desk was VERY friendly, courteous, and helpful! He started off our great experience in Nashville with wonderful hospitality!
2 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Michaelina
Brilliant location, Excellent, friendly and helpful staff. Good value breakfast. Couldn't say a bad word about it. The free shuttle (in a 2-3 mile radius) was an unexpected but welcome bonus, with friendly knowledgeable drivers
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"You'll love your stay here!"
It was a great hotel!!!!!
4 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel at a really nice price!"
This hotel was great for my recent business stay. It was a little distance from the Music City Center where my meetings were held but the shuttle provided was wonderful. A bit off the beaten path but still convenient to downtown and all the activities happening there. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
Betsy
Great accommodating Hotel. Had complimentary treats throughout the day. Coffee and Tea in the room. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly. Hotel is located in Midtown about a 5 minute cab ride or the hotel provides a shuttle into downtown Nashville. Great bars and restaurant also available in walking distance just left of the Hotel.
Danielle
Room and staff were nice. Second floor rooms facing the street are very noisy even at night.
"Very good hotel"
Helpful staff at every point: easily arranged late departure, helped in office material; gave good instructions on finding our way in city. Excellent shuttle to downtown and other places. Overall, very good.
Stephen
"Overall Solid"
Came to see a concert and visit Vanderbilt. Great location. Pricing is steep (parking and rates). Breakfast is good and hotel was nice. Very clean. Room service took about 45 minutes to bring a bottle of champagne which was the only negative. Would come back.
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"New Year's in Nashville"
The complimentary shuttle was great! The front desk staff was very nice.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Kristen
My husband stayed for a 2 night relaxing getaway trip and we booked a room with the Jacuzzi. The bed was very comfortable and the Jacuzzi was nice and relaxing. The room was very clean. Enjoyed our stay very much.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Great stay in Nashville"
We stayed here for the Music City Bowl. The shuttle was perfect for getting to and from downtown Nashville. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. In a great spot to walk to and from the Midtown bars and restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Sydney
staff was great. We had friends that weren't able to book a room and the staff were able to find us a roll away bed and extra bedding to accommodate them. They were awesome and the room was great. The shuttle driver was super nice and friendly
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Christina
"Greasy time"
Parking was a bit much
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Convenient to Music City Bowl"
The hotel was very close to Titans Stadium and was within walking distance of many restaurants and attractions. The staff was very friendly!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Holiday trip"
Overall the stay was great! We had to wait a long time for our shuttle drive and almost missed a tour - but otherwise the service was good.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
"Great Stay in Nashvill"
We has a delightful time and enjoyed all the amenities available, including the shuttle.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Cynthia
"Very clean"
Great rooms!! The hotel is in a busy street and is quite noise at night. But the hotel is very clean and updated.
3 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Wedding trip"
The hotel was very nice but the bed was very uncomfortable.
3 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Darryl
"Girls trip"
The staff was very and the room was clean. The hotel could use some updates. The room was facing Broadway and there is constant traffic noise, plus dumpster pick up woke me up about 4am. If I stay there again, I will definitely ask for a room on the other side!
1 night trip with friends Dec 19, 2014
"Professional hotel in Nashville"
I made a mistake with my booking. The staff handled the situation, saving me money and aggravation. And they did it graciously.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Good location and nice Hotel"
good hotel and location but the mattresses needed to be changed in my room. They were sagging badly
2 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Andre
"Met my needs"
Stayed for a conference at the MCC. Location was fine--there was a shuttle available to take me downtown, and the Vanderbilt campus was an easy 10 minute walk. Parking was pricey at $25 a day.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"Hotel"
While the hotel was comfortable and clean and the staff are extremely nice and accommodating. It is about a 11 block walk to the heart of town there is a shuttle that is available and that made it somewhat convenient but it's not in the heart of town as I thought
3 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Jeanine
"Outstanding!!"
Fantastic stay! Gentleman at the front desk gave us an outstanding referral to "South Street" where the food, atmosphere and staff were amazing!! We will definitely without a doubt stay at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville next time and every time we visit!!
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Kimberly
"Nashville Visit"
First time to stay in Nashville, hotel was close to Vanderbuilt with great restaurants. The only negative was paying for parking! Staff was great and very friendly!
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Janel
"Nice and relaxing"
My wife and I had a wonderful weekend stay! Very relaxing, as we waited for my departure on Sunday.
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2014