All hotels in Morgantown, West Virginia, United States of America
150 Suncrest Towne Center Dr, Morgantown, WV, 26505, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Clean but lacks comfort"
I have stayed here many times. The beds are extremely uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Room was ok, misrepresented the rest. and bar."
Information on hotel's webpage indicated there was a restaurant and bar in the hotel. It was just a eating area in the commons area that you ordered food and there was not much of a choice, same way with the bar. Both were only open in the evening. There was not a free continental breakfast. It was $6.99 for cont. and 11.99 for a buffet. Not impressed.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Vern
Excellent hotel in a great area with plenty of options for food and shopping. The pool area was very clean and the fitness center was much better than most found in hotels. Breakfast was definitely worth the $10 price tag - service was professional and courteous at all times.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
James M
Great place to stay in Morgantown
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
robert
Our room was located right next to the stairwell. The door leading to the stairwell was extremely loud. The bed was horrible!
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Very clean Hotel with a nice location.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Horrible beds!"
My stay would have been great had I slept.. My daughter and I didn't sleep at all. The bed was very uncomfortable.. The little dial on each side of the bed to change firmness to soft. Did nothing.. I was not happy
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
Janice
"Would stay here again next time I'm in town"
Great stay and great hotel overall
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great place to stay in Morgantown"
Clean and comfortable. Would stay again
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Cherri
"Morgantown Weekend"
Very enjoyable ! Friendly people , and an excellent breakfast !
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Boris
"Great place to stay. Convenient to most everything"
Great!
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Suzanne
"Business Travel"
I was in Morgantown and teh surrounding area for business. Hilton has a good hotel chain, I selected this hotel by chance and was surprised on the loation. The hotel was clean, and the staff at check in was great. How ever I did not understand the Military discount that only applied at certain times, and did not cover my time frame. I thought the discount applied at all times. Other than that it was a nice stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Much appreciate for a very clean room and pleasant"
The room was very clean. The environment was very relaxing and the staff helpful and pleasant.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Ed
"Great Stay!!!!!"
Wonderful stay. Close to the hospital for our daughters surgery. Plenty of restraunts nearby to eat at. Hot tub and pool area was really clean. Overall a home run with this hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"One of the best places we have stayed."
Each of the staff we dealt with were exceptionally friendly and courteous. The facility is beautifully designed and well maintained. The television worked and the channel listing provided was correct, a rarity. The digital clock radio displayed the correct time, again rare in other motels. The shower water temperature was very easily set with only one lever, no complications. The room was quiet and the thermostat was easily adjusted. We found the small refrigerator handy for storing medications and required food items. Room service delivered delicious food quickly and in a friendly manner. The beds and linens were exceptionally comfortable. We didn't use the provided computer access, but noted that it was available. The single disappointment of our stay was that the Keurig coffee was complicated to use and the coffee it produced was very poor.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good location, very nice service. Bad bed"
We arrived late and the front desk assistant was very nice. She gave us good advice about parking. We found the layout of the hotel a bit odd - the elevators were not central, so if your room was at the opposite end, it was a longer than expected walk. We did not like the bed, it was too hard and the gauge on the side did nothing. Also, the bottom sheet was too small and kept flipping off the corner. But the room was clean and the hotel was conveniently located. And the personnel were all very nice.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"On the way home"
Food was excellent. Room was extremely clean. Staff was great. A little off the highway but worth the distance once you get there. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Not living up to the Hilton name"
The beds were supposed to adjust to your comfort level. Mine did not and it was like laying on a pile of bricks. Also I dropped my remote under the bed and had to retrieve it. Under there I found the floors covered with dust. Lastly lz after paying $9.95 for the hot breakfast, the waitress forgot my bacon and breakfast potatoes. She didn't come back to check on me until I had to leave. For a Hilton, I expect better service, cleanliness, and comfort.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Excellent location for WVU visit!"
Great location in shopping plaza for everything we needed during our stay. Bed was uncomfortable and the washer in the laundry room was being fixed but despite that I would go back.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Short stay - no problems"
Had little interaction with the staff, didn't require any special service. Check in was quick and check out quicker.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Doyle
"Visiting"
My husband and I have stayed at this Hotel several times and each time the employees treat us with such kindness. We plan on returning in a couple of months.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Family"
Excellent staff, felt the bed should be more comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
betty
"Don't forget your belongings"
We ended up having to cut our stay short and forgot items in the room. The hotel cleaning staff swears they didn't find the items left behind.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
chloe
Overall, the hotel and room were pleasant and comfortable. Staff were friendly and courteous. The hotel is also close to restaurants. My biggest complaint was that the room smelled musty when we first arrived. This seems to be a common problem with hotel rooms and probably originates from the A/C unit.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great hotel great location"
Loved the shops around the hotel. Gas shop across from the hotel,Tim Hurtons doughnuts and barbecue restaurant
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Victor
"Visiting WVA"
It was accessible, the personnel was friendly, and the hotel room was clean and nice.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Macarena
"Snow"
Besides the DirecTV being out in the middle of a major snowstorm otherwise a great experience.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Noisy Drunk Neighbors at 12:00am...Not Good"
There was a guest in the adjacent room that was extremely noisy and i had to go to the front desk to complain on a couple of occasions. Yes it's a college town...But that just means that hotels like this need to be vigilant about monitoring activity at their property
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Very disappointed"
We were disappointed that the bed was very uncomfortable. We also found that charging $6.00 for a continental breakfast that is complimentary in other hotels was a little excessive.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Very nice stay. Friendly and helpful staff. Hotel very nice. Needs more handicap parking spots.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
It was nice clean hotel. I would stay there most diffently
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Weekend Snowed in! Had a great time"
The hotel was nice, parking was easy even with 7+ inches of snow. The front desk staff and dining area staff both provided great service. The food was good and I wish we had have eaten at the hotel instead of going to Buffalo Wild Wings the first night. The Room was great and the staff even did a superb job when we needed to switch rooms on the second night due getting snowed in with our son who was coming back from staying with family. The only negative was the fact that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovation. Would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a good quality hotel near the WVU campus. As long you don't need a full kitchen in the room.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Jordan
"Business Trip"
The Hilton Garden Inn in Morgantown is located in Suncrest Town Center and is surrounded by a number of great dining options that you can easily walk to. Also, it is in close proximity to route 68 making it easy to get to. The hotel was clean with a nice fitness center and plenty of free parking.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Two thumbs up"
In Morgantown for a couple of job interviews at Ruby Memorial. Spent one night on a friend's recommendation, was not disappointed. The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The only thing I could say negatively is that the beds have some sort of dial on either side of the mattress to adjust firmness/softness and it didn't seem to work for me. Regardless, the bed felt fine and I did not lose any sleep. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Holly
"Great in every way but the mattress"
Absolutely great hotel with wonderful staff, beautiful facilities, clean room, etc. The one and only problem is that the mattress was beyond uncomfortable. It is very firm, while also sinking down in the middle, leaving me tossing and turning all night long (I rarely ever have problems sleeping) before my interview the next morning. That reason alone is why I wouldn't stay here again - but my rating would change to a 5 if they replaced the mattresses in the standard rooms.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good stay"
Enjoyed the hotel but we did have to be moved because of a heating problem in our first room. But this was handled well and I will continue to book this hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nice hotel but loud neighborhood"
pros: clean, had a microwave, coffee maker & fridge. Clean and staff was friendly and engaging. Cons: Very noisey night club nearby that kept me up until 2:45 AM. If you need sleep, I do not recommend staying at this hotel on a weekend.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Not one complaint"
Chose this hotel because it was fairly close to WVU campus. Only spent one night, but the hotel was beautiful, and each staff that we encountered during our stay was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"THE place to stay when in Morgantown!"
This is a very nice hotel with a staff that provides excellent service, by all, with one member, who cannot be identified in any manner according to Hotels.com review policy - this is my 4th or 5th attempt to get a review through the system! - well this one staff member is MOST EXCELLENT OF ALL. Anyhow, stay here, it is a top-of-the-line Hilton Garden Inn; you will NOT be disappointed ... 'cept that you find yourself in Morgantown. Could be worse; much worse! [Jes' kiddin', folks, its great!]
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Friendly,helpful staff. Room was clean. Convenient location.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Great Place"
Great place to stay! Convenient to great local places to shop and eat. Clean and up to date! Will be coming back to stay again!!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Cherri
"Not a relaxing night of sleep"
We did not enjoy our stay! We were beside a family with 2 children who were extremely loud. They were up late and also got up early! In addition, the pool was not usable because of mechanical issue.
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Satisfied but not overly impressed."
Overall,my stay here was satisfactory. The beds were like sleeping on bricks, the WI-FI was slow and I had trouble getting the room to warm up. I was surprised at breakfast when the coffee canister ran out on the breakfast buffet and they didn't bring out another one. They just advised customers to get coffee from the one in the lobby. When it ran out they just asked customers to use the Keurig at the front desk. It was during the last hour of the breakfast serving time but people were still eating; and I would think that they would keep the coffee flowing until the very end. I would stay here again for convenience but wasn't overly impressed.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Vanessa
"Best hotel in Morgantown. no doubt!"
Perfect. A little pricy. But it's morgantown.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
holly
"Good Place to Stay"
Great location with equal distances to the Downtown Campus and the Evansdale Campus. Overall a I was happy with the hotel, their breakfast and the restaurants in the attached shopping center.
2 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
"Two Thumbs Up"
Hotel staff was nice. They had a free shuttle to take us to event (though it ended at 10:45 PM on New Years Eve, I wish it ran longer). Great location. Lots of restaurants around hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Jamie
"It it very clean hotel and its room is wide enoug."
The daily cost is very expensive compared to the others hotels. There is no enough transportations such as taxi, bus> The shuttle alone is not enough to meet the coustomers requirments. I like the gym in this hotel. The best thing is the food and resturnets are alot near around the hotel. All the staff of the hotel are well knowledge and cooperative with me.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Faisal
"School stay near WVU"
The staff here was fantastic!
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Genevieve
"Excellent customer service"
Superb customer service. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Wonderful wonder wonderful"
The hotel is located in one of the nicer shopping plazas. For the price, this hotel was a fabulous stay. So great to get off the highway after a long drive and rest somewhere modern and clean. The lobby is gorgeous and it was nice to have a big bathroom with enough counter space for all of our toiletries. The beds were comfortable and the TV had a guide which was nice. The only downside was no free breakfast, but that is fine with me. I'd rather have the money go towards a nice, renovated room like this than have a free, horrible breakfast with a 'ok' room.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014