All hotels in Ely, Nevada, United States of America
1591 Great Basin Blvd, Ely, NV, 89301, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Great pool
    Clean
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Bad internet service
"Clean and comfortable"
Easy to find, clean, bed comfortable, bathroom clean. Staff very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2015
Daphne
"MG"
pleasant hotel at a quiet location. Convenient stores are just opposite of the hotel.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
MG
"Stay in Ely"
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
"Ely rocks!"
Pleasant surprise to find so much to do in Ely. I would be sure to go again and spend some time...
1 night romance trip Feb 25, 2015
"Hard bed"
Beds were hard as a rock. Only good thing about the stay is the breakfast. Won't be staying here again. Rooms were over priced for the quality you get.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Mel
The staff was very friendly and helpful! The hotel was very nice and clean. The breakfast served in the morning was a huge plus too!
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
samuel
"awesome place"
we loved this place highly recommended
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Ritchie
"We had a great time and enjoyed our stay"
I like the amenities but only three pillows on the bed is no good. either me or my wife gets stuck with just 1 pillow. Also, I am considering going back to the Ramada. Their beds were more comfortable.
2 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Jared
"Will stay there again"
I thought I was getting a sofa bed in the room but there wasn't one. Other than that it was a nice room.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"Great place to break a trip"
Loved it! Great breakfast, good pool, friendly staff, nice evening cookies and milk. Bathroom vanity counter was sticky from an uncleaned spill.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Best choice in Ely"
Best one if you have to spend the night in Ely.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
"Great spot in the middle of nowhere."
Clean. Friendly service. Great breakfast. Comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Wendy
"Great place!"
Pleasantly surprised. Very clean room also enjoyed the swimming pool with my family!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice motel"
Room and staff are very nice and the breakfast room is great for families. It is also located next to a grocery store and restaurants are right down the street.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Great hotel in Ely"
Great hotel, especially for people traveling with kids and dogs. There are lots of dirt roads behind the hotel where you can hike in the hills and our kids loved the pool and cookies/milk at night. The staff was all very kind.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Nice place to stay, staff was very friendly and caring.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
artist
"Great place!"
The bed was a bit firmer than what we like but overall the place was great.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"really nice but didn't like the comfort of the bed"
It is a nice place to stay but we had stayed at the Ramada down the street a couple months ago and their pillows are better and their mattresses were more comfortable too
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Jared
"Good Place to Stay"
Probably the best hotel in Ely. Hotel seemed new. Staff was very curtesy and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Clean and comfortable. Good location for those traveling.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"overnight stat"
we travelled from southern California stopping at Ely. Had 2 Labrador retrievers in tow. Very cold night. Room was warm and comfortable, dogs were welcome and there was good access to walking area.
susan
"Splurge in Ely."
This was a splurge in Ely. Very clean and comfy hotel. Breakfast is the usual with many options including the waffles. I would avoid the eggs--I'm guessing from a carton. Comfy bed with lots of pillows.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"Best Hotel in Ely"
Friendly reception upon arrival and warm cookies! Clean comfortable room. Nice breakfast area with good selection. Well lit parking near hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Bruce
"Nice stop"
We stopped there for a weekend getaway. The staff was really nice, they had cookies and milk and the rooms were great. No problems with our service dogs. I feel it was a bit overpriced for Ely. While it is a better hotel, you don't stay there the whole time.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Dawn G.
"Cant go wrong here."
Very nice Hotel, beds were ok. rooms were VERY clean and spacious . breakfast was good and had eggs, bacon and sausage, not just a muffin or bagel. Would stay here again in an instant. .
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Steve D.
"Great Property"
What a great property. Friendly/helpful staff, very clean rooms, pool and dinning area. Wonderful breakfast spread. Even had cinnamon and powdered sugar and boysenberry syrup for the waffles and pumpkin spice creamer for coffee. We almost changed our return trip plans to stay here again. Would highly recommend property!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Nice hotel, great room, would stay here again. Breakfast dining room was a bonus for our stay! Stayed here with our high school girls soccer team. Everything was centrally located that the girls would need during their stay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Heidi
"Easily the best place to stay in the area"
A good place to stay if your not into the casino scene.
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
Josh
"The Nicest Hotel we stayed in on the trip."
A lot of things about the room were worth the extra money for it. The bed sheets, curtains, towels were excellent. The Ouieter Fan, Faucet, Toilet, and A/C were nice. ( I like a dark room to sleep in, so I put the clock-radio in the drawer. ) The Pillows and Matress were very nice. I think I might spend the extra money for your nicer rooms, especially when with my wife. I like it being a pet-friendly hotel. Your customers seem to have smaller, better- trained animals, though many still don't pick up after them.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"Ely treasure"
Compared to the other hotels in Ely this is the most acceptable but also the most expensive. Rooms clean, micro & fridge, comfortable enough beds, adequate breakfast with nice dining space, no cut up fruit. Tiny bathroom counter space,bath gel would have been nice, no movies on demand, sub par nightly cookies-like the cheapest brand of dough. Friendly & helpful front desk staff. Busy place so luggage carts were hard to find.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Pamela
"railroad trip"
the pool was great and so was our room, the girls at the front desk were very helpful, beautiful room will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2014
katherine
The hotel is clean and well cared for. Staff was friendly and helpful, breakfast was very good and the room could easily accommodate 3 adults.It is located fairly close to all major activities including the Norther Nevada Railroad. Finding restaurants for dinner was a greater challenge as the hotel is in East Ely and it appears most restaurants are in Ely.
2 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
Was staying at this hotel on my way to Great Basin National Park. Had a great stay at this hotel. Clean, modern rooms, good area, nice, relaxing place to stay.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Michael S.
"Good Stay"
The breakfast was really good in a lovely 'breakfast room'. Recommend to everyone that this is a good place to stay. Some nearby food establishments are closed, though.. be aware.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Outstanding"
Love this place. Stay every time we go from Denver to Reno. Perfect location and a perfect hotel.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Roger
The hotel was perfect for a quick stayover on a long road trip from California to Colorado. The breakfast buffet provided alot of variety and the room was clean. Location is okay but not much ambience which is about 1/2 mile down the road. Nearby gas stations, fast food and grocery store.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Best hotel in Ely"
Good pillows. We were worried about the potential accommodations upon arriving in Ely, but the street where La Quinta is located is fine. This hotel was very good and is on par with any business traveler hotel in a larger metropolitan area. Breakfast was good and staff was very friendly and accommodating. We appreciated the luggage carts in the lobby, since my wife and I haven't mastered the art of light packing. Pool area was nice - we had it to ourselves!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Chris & Julie
"I would stay here again."
I was here to take the family to visit the Great Basin National Park ( Lehman Cave). The drive to the Park entrance is about an hour and fifteen minutes. Since we werent camping this was the best and maybe only place to take my family. Rooms are nice. Staff is professional. If I ever find myself here again then this is where I'll stay.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2014
David E
Staff were all very courteous. I had to stay in the annex, which I don't like as well as the main building. There is no elevator there and I had to carry an overnight bag, my computer and a small cooler up the stairs which was awkward - partly because i am recovering from a broken wrist.I accidentally left a pair of favorite earrings in the room and they were mailed to me promptly which I really appreciated. This motel would be greatly enhanced by having a coffee shop or restaurant nearby.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Excellent
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Lehman Caves"
My grandson and I stayed at La Quinta for a couple of nights in June. We were going to Lehman Caves and Ely was the closest place to stay. La Quinta is one of the nicest hotels available there and one of only 2 that have a pool. The staff were very friendly to us, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good. We were also close to a grocery store, gas and fast food also nice and quiet. Rates were reasonable ad well. I would highly recommend it.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Teresa
"Staff friendliness"
We asked for a higher floor-were on ground floor by pool-and the person who checked us in just said she couldn't help us. She didn't even try to check on her computer.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Jo
"So clean and very friendly staff"
This has been my favorite hotel in our 2 week trip. I was impressed to find that they honor veterans. I even overheard the manager telling her staff that they should go the extra mile for veterans because they deserve our thanks. When I explained that my husband was a veteran and had sever arthritis and a fear of closed in places so he couldn't take an elevator or the stairs she upgraded us to an executive suite on the first floor with no increase in charges. I was very impressed.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Lorretta Phillips
"Ely hotel"
probably the nicest hotel in Ely, NV., good breakfast, working ice makers,
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"quick In and out"
Arrived after dinner and left early in the morning the next day. Nice place - more than I expected in Ely, NV.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Best Place to Stay in Ely"
This is definitely a family stay kind of hotel complete with a pool and those fun-to-make-yourself waffles at their plentiful breakfast. If you find yourself in Ely, this is probably the only place to stay that will provides convenience, cleanliness, and friendly hotel staff. This is our second stay and we would stay here again without a doubt.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"great Hotel"
great nice and new hotel. rooms are big and in very good condition. nice breakfast selection
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Phil
"Clean and a great location"
We stay here every year on our way to Moab. It is the nicest hotel on our trip.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Good stay at a new property"
Glad we choose to stay here rather than the older sites downtown. Property is new and well appointed. Comfy bed, quite room, good breakfast in a large room with available patio seating. Close to grocery/general store as well as fast food, etc. Will stay here again
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice Place"
Ely is a small town and we were located just inside the town. Good breakfast and clean room.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2014