All hotels in Ronks, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2850 Lincoln Hwy E, Ronks, PA, 17572, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

There was no ice in the ice machine,it seemed as if it was broken, and the free breakfast was limited to coffee, and a couple muffins. The room was affordable and convenient to attractions (Dutch Wonderland), which was nice. It sufficed for a weekend stay.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
SARA
"A HUGE disappointment"
We don't usually leave negative reviews, but in this case, we couldn't help but to do so. Our bathtub clearly had not been cleaned from the previous guests- we wiped out numerous hairs so our children could take their baths. The breakfast offerings were piddly, even for a "continental" breakfast- the muffins were terribly stale, and besides that, we had the choice of cold oatmeal, corn flakes or white bread. The coffee tasted burnt. At check in, we were not greeted at the front office, but had to call over to their residence & wait for the owner to come check us in. Not very personal or welcoming. Sadly, our stay was not worth the price we paid. A HUGE disappointment.
1 night family trip May 18, 2014
planned a three day get away with my kids, my expectations of the room was not to my standard, the towels where dirty, the bathroom was to small, the room smelled of smoke although it was a non smoking room. the location was great, the hotel can do with an upgrade.
3 night trip May 24, 2014
joanne
"Good but not Great"
The Room was very clean but 1 light out in bathroom and vent did not work while taking a shower but overall for 2 nights stay it was ok but don't get up hungry in morning LIGHT pastries and 2 kinds of cereal but you have Coffee and of course they tell you Restaurant across street, Convenient to Sight and Sound and Rockvale Outlets.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Very basic accommodations."
Very noisy A/C. Very basic accommodations. Quiet environment.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Philip
"Good for the price"
The hotel has an Amish restaurant across the street. (Closed on Sundays!) The room was very clean. Towels were a little thin, and you had to "borrow" a hair dryer from the front desk. I would stay there again if in the area because the price was reasonable. The free wi-fi was weak and spotty. Not good if you need to conduct business from there, but good enough to download email messages.
3 night business trip May 8, 2014
Jo
This hotel compares to all the other places I have stayed.
2 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"A good time was had by all."
Wonderful place to visit. There is so much to see but you have to be willing to travel some back roads to get to them. GPS is a must and then pick up information about the various locations and put in their location on the GPS and goo to enjoy.
1 night trip Apr 22, 2014
Clinton
"Nice for 1 night service horrible"
Ok not good no breakfast no coffee no nothing there service was horrible didn't get what was promise
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
marlene
"Would stay here again!"
The room was clean and a great value as well. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2014
"Was ok for the price."
We only stay one night, was ok. We will not stay more that one night.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"very satisfied"
This is the 3rd year we've stayed there for the Quilt Show. Very satisfied!
6 night trip Mar 10, 2014
Elaine
"You get what you pay for"
Was ok for the overnight stay. The bathroom tub was horrendous. We did not use it because it looked like it hasn't been cleaned. It probably just needed to be re-glazed. Didn't use the "continental breakfast." The staff was friendly. The television picture was dark and you couldn't adjust the setting. Doubt if I would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Flygirl857
"Room review"
Bathroom ceiling had water damage. Room telephone was not working.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
our stay was great....very close to our plans....employee was nice...room as nice but could be a little updated....only compliant is there was no where on site to get something to drink....one soda machine and it did not work but besides that no compliants and woul stay again
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
patti
"Out of power emergency stay"
Average hotel last minute emergency stay because our house lost power from the storm
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"not too bad"
The room was clean and neat but cold when you first arrived. Had to wait for heater to warm up the room. It was bigger than thought it was so nice and comfortable. The room did nto have a microwave in it and when I called the front desk to use the one in the lobby at 7pm I was told that if they could finish up with their dinner then I could use it. Well I was trying to warm up my dinner as well which never happened as they didn't call back. We got stuck there due to a snow storm. The driveway was not plowed and no parking spots cleared. Got stuck in driveway. When plow showed up... only did a push through to get in and out now parking places. I would return again due to the price but will bring my own microwave!!!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2014
"Quiet getaway with Nana"
I spent the weekend with my grandsons at this hotel and they had a wonderful time. It actually seemed as if we had the hotel to ourselves. The staff was very friendly and we were provided with the items needed to have a good stayover. We would definitely stay at this hotel again in the future.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
"Need 2 update the rooms exc:; furniture"
Enjoyed th adventure learned a little history great eateries once n a life time only
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
"our visit"
It was very cold when we visited and we had a one year old with us... Would have totally appreciated a microwave in the hotel room... going to the main lobby everytime we needed to heat food/milk was difficult - this is what brought down the 'comfort of the room' to 2. Otherwise, its a neat room with good value for money.
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2014
Jeny
"Nice hotel, close to town."
I booked just a one night stay due to coming in from out of town for a funeral. This was a great hotel for the money. Clean, nice hot water for a shower and mini fridge. We were a late check in (almost 1am) but the woman was very nice. The only complaint if I had to give one is there is no hair dryer but I brought my own anyways after reading the previous reviews before booking.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Yvonne
Everything was good. The only little problem is that the room was too cold and it took very long time for the room to warm up. I ended borrowing portable heater to warm the room.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Maribel
It was ok, but when we got yothe room, no heat. We had to wait a few hours for it togo on, other then that it wasan average hotel(motel) room.
2 night trip Dec 26, 2013
"Average Motel close to Lancaster, PA"
It was ok staying in this motel
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Room smelled like smoke"
This was supposed to be a non-smoking room but smelled like smoke.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Not bad for an older motel"
I read all the reviews on Trip Advisor before my stay so I knew what I was in for. I requested a newly renovated room. It was your average motel…no frills. Which means o hairdryer, and old towels but I only paid around $75 a night for the room. The lady at the front desk was pleasant enough. I called to confirm and asked to speak to the manager to ask for the reno room. After reading other reviews it seems the manager goes to the hospital often…Hmmm odd. No bugs, clean sheets, working TV (old style)…fit our needs. Don't go in with high expectations.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
AGoody
"Ugh"
Located in the Lancaster, PA area (Ronks) the setting was close to everything we were going to. But as a last-minute booking, you get what you pay for. We won't stay there again. The table in our room was dirty and sticky. There was some sort of stain running down the wall. The bottom of the tub was worn and looked dirty to the point where I was afraid to step into it. There was no clock, no hair dryer, no coffeemaker. Breakfast was two types of cereal and muffins. On the plus side, the beds were firm and the pillows soft.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2013
"No thrills...but clean and cheap"
You get what you pay for. I wanted a clean room that we spent less than 12 hours in for less than $100. Shower, bathroom, and the rest were clean. Can't tell you about the sheets or blanket because we always bring our own when we do road trips.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Good location but nothing else"
We were happy with the location as it was close to everything we were visiting in Lancaster-Cherry Crest Farm, Outlets, Miller's Smorgasbord- but this must have been the most outdated motel I have ever stayed in! The room key was an actual key! The air conditioner was a wall unit that only cooled some of the room. The beds were hard and the TV was old. The outside area was dirty, parking was oddly laid out and there were lamps(yes I said lamps) everywhere that must have been taken out of rooms to be thrown away but were just sitting there. We never had any intention of eating breakfast there-Lancaster has lots of restaurants that we would prefer to eat at-but had we been counting on that you might have gone hungry! We decided to sample the juice-how can you mess up juice, right?-wrong! It was a meager example of breakfast and the area where the breakfast was, was dirty looking and the office had a smell. Now had I gotten this room for less than $100 then I might not be as critical, but this experience was valued far less than what I paid.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Darlene
"Reasonable but?"
For the cost I guess I shouldn't have expected much. The cable TV had very few channels, the free wifi was disconnected more than connected, and the electric/battery smoke detector beeped once every minute throughout the night until I disconnected it. The bed wasn't very comfortable either.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Fran
"Keep Driving - keep looking online -do not stop!"
I arrived to a less than courteous woman at the front desk. I wanted to walk away from the motel right then and there. I cannot stand rudeness to a paying customer anywhere- but the economy is tight- and the price was right. I was more disappointed in the room- it smelled like old cigarettes and the pillows like garlic and pickled vegetables. I took them out of the case and it made my stomach turn. Big . Brown. Stains. I slept without a pillow, and should have slept in my car! If you read newly refurbished or renovated- it has new carpet and an already coming up sticky bath liner. No coffee pot- breakfast wasnt appetizing nor varied choices- we did without that morning. The area and the location was great we were in town for the thomas train day at strasburg- which is cool without thomas - as for the motel- do not book do not stay do not stop- do a drive by! Quaint it aint! Dirty smelly and outdated does not quaint make.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2013
"Close to area attractions"
The positive is that it was close to area attractions.The negatives are that the place was not very modern for the price I paid.The desk clerk was not that friendly, the breakfast was sub par and he smoke detector went off 2 times, once when the heater was turned on and the other time after steam from the shower set it off.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
KS
"satisfied"
My family and I were satisfied. It was clean, in a good location, friendly, and comfortable.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Last minute mistake...."
Turned back covers and had a spider craw from inside...enough said...
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"available for the best price for our dates"
Our stay was very pleasureable. The continental breakfast left something to be desired, but I figured maybe because the resturant is across the street they only had a small selection. It was easy to get on the interent. The freezer part of the refrigerator was not very good. We were fine, I would probably stay again if my other places were not available.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Close to Outlets..."
Our experience was not the way we expected. Room beddings feel not comfortable maybe not washed, carpet was dirty. Continental breakfast was very very simple.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
Ramir
Better then what I expected it is located in Lancaster county we had cows in our backyard and it was near good places to eat The rooms are good clean and roomy I got two that were joined that was perfect next Time I go I will get the room with three beds that is good for large groups The staff was very nice and helpful I would definitely recommend this motel it's close to all its also not that far from Hersey park about 30 mins
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Jacky
"Great location for the things we wanted to do and"
It was all good except the lux tax makes it hard for families to take vacations that have children or on fixed income.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2013
"would go back!"
staff was courteous, rooms and grounds clean. Quiet, serene environment.... would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
eJ
"Nice little hotel - friendly staff - great value!"
Compared to most hotels in the area, this one is reasonably priced and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Checking was smooth and the lady was very friendly. No complaints from any of the 4 in our party. Would stay there again in a heartbeat!
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Cody
"Americas most unhygienic Inn"
Checked into the room and noticed almost finished toilet roll in the holder and another faded dirty, more than half used roll sitting on top of the flush tank. Got a fresh roll from the front desk, changed it. Within 15 minutes left to watch a show, returned late at night. Room was cold, turned up the regulator, removed bedcovers and noticed stains inside of the cover and exposed spring box and mattress torn and soiled. Turning up the regulator didn�t change the room temperature. Called the front desk, was connected to a lady who immediately offered us the refund and to let us check-out. Sounded like it was not the first time she was facing an unsatisfied consumer. It was late at night, Wi-Fi in the room didn�t work and we were not able to get a room in any other nearby hotel. Night clerk brought us some extra sheets and blankets and a small room heater. When I showed him the stained covers and soiled spring box, his answer was, it�s the spring box and a bedcover, meaning you are not sleeping over them. Obviously, hygiene and quality was not his forte. We spent a wakeful night and when we went to take shower in the morning, towels had red stains. Thanks to my sister, who was smart enough to bring extra towels, we freshened up and checked-out as soon as possible. Please don�t offer this inn to any other of your customer.
Other trip May 29, 2013
Anju
Room was very clean and spacious. Friendly service. Cost was reasonable. Had room with 3 beds and yet had a lot of extra space. Would certainly stay here again.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
Kathie Taylor
"Simple but nice"
Room was very plain but clean and met our needs. Very nice having the 3 beds. Perfect for the family.
1 night family trip May 4, 2013
Turtle
"Do Not Book Here"
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone because it is in need of a lot of TLC. Rooms were spacious however, walls had holes, ripped wall paper and stained carpets. The only reason we stayed was because most hotels in the area were already booked.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
Denise
"take ur time to come in but leave quick"
not great staff was rushing us out. The room was run down and the ac did not work.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
"breakfast virtually non existent"
The breakfast was coffe and cereals. Not even a simple toast. I will never stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2013
"Worst experience as far as I can remember."
It wasn't enough that the guy made us wait outside in the freezing wether to check in. We had no heat in Our room and he refused to switch rooms for us.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Unkept"
Wall paper peeling ,stains on furniture , not enough towels pillows blocks of wood screwed to wall . Extra charges at check in. Very unsatisfide with our stay.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
Calderone
"Very satisfied"
There were three people and we had three beds. They were comfortable and the room was clean. Nothing fancy.
6 night business trip Mar 11, 2013
Elaine
"Economical"
Overall decent, check-in was quick and pleasant. Coffee offered in the lobby (available only in the morning) was room temperature, however they had a microwave available so you can heat it. I was in the area to attend my daughters volleyball tournament so spent very little time in the room. Ridiculously close to outlets/shopping. Room is clean and comfortable. Bathroom shower is dated and needed work, a refinish would be good. Very limited power outlets available. Additionally the room was very cold and difficult to warm-up with the ac wall unit. It is perfect if you are NOT looking to spend a lot of time in your room.
3 night trip Jan 18, 2013