All hotels in Patong, Thailand
43 2 Raj-u-thid 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket, 83150, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice Hotel for mid level prices"
Hotel foyer is superb and also staff is very friendly except few. hotel is near to all the required place, very quite and mainly surrounded by nature.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Nirav
"Fantastic Stay!!!"
It is a fantastic stay. Love the place and will definitely will come again!
Kash
"Awesome Place,"
Did not expect this hotel to be so nice, Loved it
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
"Good hotel, rude staff"
very good location, close to everything. Hotel is very nice for the price, breakfast was very good but the staff are awful !!! Very mean , most of the time they pretend they don't understand , very rude. Once I had put the towels in the floor to be changed they just took them and place them back on the rack for us to us again, when i called to get them changed it took them more then 1h to bring new towels, i had to call 3 times , I waited so long in the shower that by the time I get the towels i air dried . Then when they brought the towels I asked for toilet paper cause it was missing, so the girl who got it for me and at the same time I asked her if she wanted me to give her the other dirty towels since I am not gonna use them,she just starting yelling at somebody else and just walk away ...never seen her again!! I had another issue and I was explaining to the night manager and she starts arguing with me telling me that I have to listen to her and was very rude . So except the staff, not all of them cause some were very nice , the hotel was very good for the price . And the massage in the hotel's spa was amazing!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
ikram
"Average stay"
The aircond is not cooling. Got lots of flies flying around.
2 night romance trip Mar 22, 2015
Cheong boo
"memorable trip"
The stay was really awesome..on arrival our room was upgraded..food was really good ..though not enough options in the menu..staff was really courteous..5 mins walk from the beach..our stay was memorable..some things like closing the breakfast buffet without due notice to guests was bit impolite ...but still overall its very good
3 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
sumit kumar
IN
"Wonderful stay at Deevana Patong Resort."
We were two couples, and had a wonderful time at the hotel, and recommend it strongly.
2 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
Anil
"perfect stay."
I was on honeymoon trip and this resort was perfect for the ocassion.I really liked the natural beauty of the resort,rooms were good, staff was friendly everything was just perfect. I remained there for 12 days.
4 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
vinay
"Pleasant stay ....."
Overall pleasant stay .The ladies at the reception staff were all cheerful .The wifi in the room towards the end of the garden area is very weak ,hence would suggest you book your rooms closer to the reception .The Indian spread over breakfast is appreciated , however would suggest if you could add the Indian breads too.The night staff seemed confused , he was unable to use the card machine he informed me that there was some problem with the card though ironically I was could withdraw cash from the atm in their own premises .
3 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
IN
"Met the description as advised at booking."
Welcoming staff, breakfast menu in general out of date. Location n price is top breakfast menu could be brought up to 2015 and bland presentation. However our stay was 5 of 5. Well done.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
pary
Nice hotel in affordable money....also located at right place...centre of patong..
pratyush
"Nie plae"
Evry thing was OK,Nice pepeole all over.A little minus was the many Cats.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Mogens
Quieter location but within walking distance of beach etc. Nice pool, fair sized room with good air con.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
"its ok"
it was not so good
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Rajesh
IN
Very pleasant hotel. Even the deluxe rooms are not very big, but they are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is good, but it is very quite crowded no matter what time you go. The only suggestion I could make is that the chairs on the balconies are very hard and upright...not comfortable to sit in for long!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Excellent quiet could b for anyone couple family fun nightlife good access for everything ! Staff helpful thinking abt second holiday in same place
7 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Ghan
"Real good place to stay in Patong !"
Really good, no problem at all and very clean rooms. You're 5 minutes away from the beach and there is the best your agency nearby called Cristal !
1 night trip with friends Jan 29, 2015
olivier
"Recommended - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa"
we stayed 4 nights. the hotel is 5 minutes taxi drive from the Patong Center. in my opinion a 5 Star hotel. very Clean, Nice Pool, very nice Staff. the hotel offers shuttles the the beach\shopping mall. price for a night was around 3500 baht. our room had a nice little swimming pool (the size of a bath) of its own.
4 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
Nir
IL
"great pool area room very basic."
Staff friendly public areas and pool area very nice all very clean. Nice pools plenty of beds the best thing about this hotel is the pool. food was basic eat out 5 minute walk to center of town and allso to beach. rooms very basic and shabby bed was not comfy. Bathroom area was fine.Average hotel great pool area however I was bitten to death while staying here.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2015
hayley
"Spacious & clean room."
We enjoyed our 2 nights stay at Deluxe room. The room is clearn & the bed is comfortable.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
DM
"Nice quiet hotel"
A lovely hotel set back from the busy main road. The staff were pleasant and the food was great. One small personal issue was the amount of cats roaming freely through the hotel and restaurant. I would definitely recommend to others and stay there again.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Dani
"Disappointing"
The hotel did not live up to expectations. The rooms, although clean and comfortable, were smaller than expected. Breakfast was a noisy affair. Only one person was preparing the omlettes/scrambled eggs/poached eggs etc so there was some delay in getting these. The rest of the food can only be described as 'unappetising' The location, although within a short tuk tuk ride to the main entertainment areas, was spoilt by new buildings being erected next to and overshadowing the hotel.
5 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Nice location"
Nice hotel with good location .. Just 10 min walk from Bangla street and city centre .. I like the hotel
4 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
paresh
IN
"Lovely quite hotel ideal for a getaway"
Lovely clean hotel with excellent facilities. This hotel is perfect if you want a nice quite break but you do not want to be too far away from the action. The facilities are great swim up pool bar. I'm a fussy eater but the meals we had in the hotel were very nicely presented and tasty, the one fault I would have about the meals were the sizes I felt the portions were a little small (maby I'm just greedy lol) the staff were always very helpful and whatever way they could assist they would always endeavour to do so, you always felt you were their number 1 priority.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Great Family Resort"
Deevana rooms are neatly presented and well maintained. The swimming pools are a true feature and both myself and my children made full use of the facilties, whether it be making the most of the swim up bar or enjoying the sun chairs.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Great resort, child friendly &excellent location"
A wonderful stay, friendly and helpful staff, complained about nearby guests and was immediately offered to change room. Mom and daugther had the most wonderful time in Phuket and staying at Deevana adds up the great experience.
3 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
Norlia
"Nice hotel not too far and not too near to bangla"
Had a good stay and breakfast was nice! Hotel distance from everything in patong is perfect! Toilet smells abit but nothing u can't complain much about! Else we had a fantastic stay. Hotel allowed early check in as out flight arrived early. Very accommodating! Will be back!
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
yelf
"Deevan is VALUE"
Nearly every aspect of the hotel was amazing; Only issues were the wifi not quite reaching our room, and often having to sit on the balcony to use it. And the cleaning people would often forget to replace the towels in our room.
10 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Kris
"Happy holiday."
Paid extra for the room Spa only to find it was not heated and so restricted its use. Had better for less money but all in all enjoyed our stay and could not fault the staff they were great.
5 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Gordon K
"excellent value"
The only problem experience was noisy customers with no consideration for other guests. They would come in at all hours speaking and shouting at the top of their voices. Anyone who has been to Thailand and surrounding area will know which country I am talking about.
"Don't bother"
When we got there they asked for a bond of either our credit card details or 3000 Bart which we were not told about, the staff were not very friendly at all and hardly spoke any english so hard to understand. Went to room which was smaller than looked on photos but ok, we had no towels, and no water either. Not a good start. The bed was rock hard and was two single mattresses pushed together. Through out our stay the room was not cleaned properly and was not replenished, the breakfast everyday was the same and soon got boring. The biggest problem is the cats they are everwhere in the resturant and even on the tables, the spa is over priced by a long way.
andy
"nice budget hotel"
nice budget hotel, however, there are a lot of mosquitoes in the area specially in the jetted tub rooms.. if not for the mosquitoes, my stay could have been better.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Lovely Location"
It was really wonderful, will love to stay here again
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Muhammad
PH
"Great resort"
We stayed here for the last four days we spent in thailand and we were very happy with the place. We stayed in the spa deluxe room that faced the pool and swim up bar. The room was clean and comfortable and had its own little balcony and ofcourse a private spa. The location was good being waking distance to shops markets beach and bangala! The staff was friendly and helped us vook a taxi to the airport trough them at 2am and because there is staff working 24/7 we could check out at that time too! Over all great place and very big
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
aimee/lachie
"Clean, friendly staff, spacious rooms"
Very close to Bangalore Road, Patong. Will probably stay again.
8 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
"Comfy beds"
3 time change room because aircond. Very noice working ,6 days l can't sleep
7 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Had a pleasant stay @ Deevana!"
Overall the service was good and a pleasant stay. Though our flights reached early by 10:00am before their check-in time of 02:00pm, it was nice that they provided us a shower room for refreshing. So we could go ahead with sightseeing before we checked-in. Pretty far from airport, takes about an hour.. Not sure if all other hotels are this far too.. Otherwise all tour operators have a pick-up/drop service at this hotel. One thing i didn't like was the view of the lavatory from the bedroom, it was a transparent glass. Not sure why they had to keep it this kind and of course they had a roll up screens from within the restroom, but didn't cover completely. Pool is good enough and big. Quite a few cats/kittens loitering in the breakfast and the pool areas. Cute one's.. So be careful you don't step on them during night walks.. :) Overall satisfied with the stay.
2 night family trip Sep 30, 2014
KARTHIK KUMAR
IN
"Decent Hotel - Not very close to beach or Bangla"
Hello, So I stayed there for 4days, The Hotel is 20mins walking away from bangla street or the main beach where most of the things happen, Also where most of the restaurants are so walking is inevitable after a tiring day. Unless you rent a scooter. Tuk Tuk are not a viable option as they charge 200baht per journey. About the hotel I had stayed in the Superior room SPA side, which was quite a decent room, Nothing fancy - 3* hotel room. For the last day I upgraded to a delux room which was the biggest mistake for me. The deluxe room is on the ground floor and opening the balcony allows mosquitos to get in easily. The jacuzzi which was their main selling point, Is a cold water jacuzzi. Something I have never seen. The water is quite cold as no sunlight falls on it. Not very enjoyable. The only difference between Superior room and Deluxe is the jacuzzi, which isnt useful. Would also not suggest the garden side Superior room. Breakfast is very affordable and they have a nice breakfast area. For vegetarians specially Indians there will not be a lot of options. They have the same 4 vegetarian food all year long. And it does not taste good. Deevana should really consider outsourcing the Vegetarian food to one of the many Indian restaurants in Patong. Plus Point of Deevana: Quiet Nice Swimming Pool Very Helpful Staff.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Aakash
"Great place for price and location"
It was very nice place to stay. The Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Good value for money and location is alright because it's quiet
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Decent Hotel with nice swiming pool"
it was pleasant staying there, overall ambiance is good, staff is good in hospitality, near to market and Indian restaurant, housekeeping has to be improved further,
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Raju
"nice hotel but bit old"
it was nice and close to beach 5mins walk) but bit old maybe... I stayed there for 3nights and had electricity problem twice. But I should not complain as the price was quite resonable and the hotel staff were kind and tried to solve the problem quickly.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
m
"Very nice clean & tidy hotel."
Very enjoyable stay. I would like to see something done about the breeding of cats around the hotel. Maybe they should get rid of the male cats so then the population would decrease over time. And then set up a feeding program, so that the ones left are healthy.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
The hotel lobby is nice open area however it can get very warm at times. The room which was on the Spa wing is quite nice. It was a clean room and serviced daily. It was slightly on the dark side and could do with being updated a little. The room had a key rather than a card which was slightly annoying as we had to leave the key into reception every time we left the hotel. The room should be updated to key cards. I believe the Garden rooms have key cards.The breakfast facilities were not the best. The selection of food was ok however I seen one of the cooks stroking a cat while working. Also in the evening the cats are up on the food areas sleeping. The pool areas are very nice with great bar service. The staff are very friendly. Overall the hotel was very nice place. Would stay there again.
10 night trip with friends Jun 3, 2014
Will
"Fantastic service and homely atmosphere."
I loved my 3 weeks stay. I was in a delux room with a plunge pool. Food was great, staff great, security great, location nice easy walk. Just beware sleazy tuk tuk drivers and never ever get in front seat with them even if it is raining...
21 night trip May 23, 2014
"Lovely Hotel and staff."
My first time in Patong, arrived at 1am to a warm welcome, bags taken to room. Room was pleasant but the spare bed was just a fold out with a giant King bed. I asked to change rooms next morning to a double and a decent single bed. This was done straight away for me, no hassle. Rooms are cleaned daily, you can have clean sheets and towels whenever you want. Shower had brilliant pressure, both hot and cold. Aircon worked well, if not a little on the noisy side. Water bottles supplied daily. Room service quick. All staff on all levels were always polite, smiled and said hello in both Thai and English. I stayed in the Spa wing 3rd floor, there isn't a lift so if your not good with stairs book ground floor or Garden wing. Garden wing swimming pool was more pleasant than the spa, but only because you got more breeze there and it has jets the massage you and a powerful waterfall. Breakfast buffet was enjoyable with good variety.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Kerri
"Location consider good !"
A wonderful Trip in Phuket Island! i will go to visit again !
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Annie
"Very impressed!"
For the star rating and price we paid, I was so happy and impressed with this place! We booked a spa room which is located at the front of the property and easily accessible from the entrance, lobby, breakfast area and pool. The room was spacious and appealing with all the amenities we needed. We had room service a few times and this was well priced, fast and fresh. The pool offers Happy Hour between 4 and 6 with two for one cocktails for 200 baht. The atmosphere of the pool area is fun, enjoyable and yet still relaxing. The grounds are well maintained and give out that tropical feel, which is important when you're on holidays! The location of the Deevana is good, set off the main road so very quiet. Convenience stores and money changes are right out the front and be sure to visit the banana pancake lady who sets up at the start of the main road every night. There isn't much shopping nearby but Bangla Road is a 15 minute walk away and there are plenty of stalls down that way. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
Danni
"Beautful?Quiet gardens and surroundings"
I was pleasantly suprised staying at Deevena Resort and Spa. Nice large comfy/quiet rooms with all amenities. I booked a room with private plunge pool which was lovely and strong spa jets. Resort is in the middle of all the action-restaurants and 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 mins to the major shopping complex Note, hotel is very very quiet and off the main road. Staff were very attentive. Free internet &wifi. I enjoyed how there was two pool area and gorgeous gardens. Well equipped gym and reasonably priced day spa. Would definetly come back and stay here when I come to Patong and recommend for anyone. Especially families.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Oasis
"hotel deevana"
was amazing from start to finish....the resort was everything i was hoping for and more i will recommend it to my friend and relatives....thank you Deevana...
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Loved the accomadation"
Beautiful helpful staff and within walking distance to everything
Other trip Mar 14, 2014