All hotels in Littleton, Colorado, United States of America
3095 W County Line Rd, Littleton, CO, 80129, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Clean and Comfortable"
We had a great experience in the 5 nights we stayed. This is a clean and attractive hotel. Rooms and baths were very clean and well appointed. Beds were very comfortable with multiple pillows. Breakfast buffet was generous and the eating area was large and well appointed. Coffee and tea were available 24 hrs. Check-in and check-out painless. Access convenient from major highway. Will definitely stay again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Diana
"nice hotel"
The hotel was nice and it appears newer. The breakfast was good and the staff were nice. Our room was next to the elevator but there was not any noise disturbance. There is not a lot in the area around the hotel but it is very close to things, including Red Rocks.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jamie
"Vacation"
Awesome location and breakfast. The staff was very helpful
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Comfortable, clean and friendly!"
We enjoyed our 5 night stay. The breakfast is a good value, king bed very comfy and soft soft sheets. The place is clean and in good shape. Easy access to all of the day trips we planned. Excellent Louisiana style restaurant next door was a pleasant surprise!
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
"Not a very restful stay"
The hotel windows are overlooking the highway, so road noise was audible until I turned on the air conditioner--which was also loud, but at least masked the car noise. So sleeping without earplugs was impossible. Breakfast ended way too early, so we didn't get to have any.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Very pleased with hotel. Room was clean and great view of mountains. Staff was friendly and breakfast had wide variety if food options. If we ever need to stay in Denver again we will definitely stay here!!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Micah
"Home away from home"
great bed, convenience of location was perfect, guest laundry has top equipment, would suggest a "green room" for allergy sensitive guests. Staff has always been most accommodating.
3 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Lou and Frank
"Off the beaten path a bit - a good thing."
Very comfortable, restaurant next door, easy drive to the business I was visiting in Littleton.
1 night trip Jun 10, 2014
"conveniently located on south side of Denver"
We stayed 3 nights and no complaints. The Breakfast was varied each morning and delicious. Room was huge and very comfortable. We were on the first floor and on the front but no noise from highway 470. Great experience.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Hampton inn & suites in Littleton in Denver Co"
Service was very good. People are very nice & helpful. Breakfast was great there's lots of choices. This my 2nd time in this inn & I was not dissapointed. In my sisters in laws inn/hotel she said there's no food to choose. I hope next time they have shuttles from airport
2 night trip May 21, 2014
mgbl80
"Making Business Travel Better"
I stay at this hotel every time I am in CO. I go about 5 times a year and always have been comfortable here.
4 night business trip May 5, 2014
Dave E
Has no complaints
7 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
"Always a pleasant experience."
We have stayed at this hotel several times and would say that the staff is very pleasant and the hotel is moderal and comfortable.
Other trip May 10, 2014
Gregg
We stayed with lots of extended family for three nights. Lobby has lots of room to accomodate sitting and visiting. Wonderful place to stay, clean and comfortable a great value for the price. Quiet even though there were several youth sports teams in the house at the same time.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Third party booking"
I am learning that "third party" booking means the worst rooms in the hotel. Perhaps Hotels.com is the more guilty party. Third party booking is the reason I did not get hilton rewards points and the reason I was given a room next to the elevator with a utility service shaft in the bathroom wall. We ran the air conditioner the entire three days to drown out the noise of the utility shaft, the hallway conversations, and constant dinging of the elevator. No bathtub and no bathroom ventilation meant mildew smell in the bathroom. The breakfast food was not very good. The staff was seldom at the front desk. We are trying to find a "home away from home" as our children and families recently moved to this area. We will continue our search but not through third party bookings.
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
Missouri Parents
"Excellent Choice"
Very good amenities, layout of room, quality of service--friendly, attentive & professional. I'd definitely stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Don
"A+++++ Great Hotel"
Came to Denver to go shopping with family at outlets at Castle Rock! Nice hotel...very clean..I am very picky when it comes to hotels and will be the first one I stay at again! Very nice staff...clean rooms...good selection at breakfast...could use a lounge but not a big deal! Thank you!
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
divinekay
"Clean, convenient."
Very clean, staff was very accomodating. Right around the corner from a light rail station.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Kayzilla
"Good Stay!!"
The staff are friendly, the lobby is kept clean and orderly. The room is very nice, however the mattresses we had in our room were more firm than I prefer thus I had trouble sleeping. Despite the firm mattress I would gladly stay again in the future.
4 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
Dallas H.
The stay was great. The only issue we had was that when we asked for a suite, we expected 2 separate rooms. It was a studio suite and apparently I missed that part while booking the room. The breakfasts were good and the staff was very accommodating. I'd stay here again.
6 night trip Mar 6, 2014
"Good hotel. Only one close by restaurant."
Nice room with big screen TV, wet bar, microwave and fridge.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Clean and spacious room. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"great place"
Great place to stay with a family!!! Will stay here again.
5 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Jack
"Convenient to Littleton CO"
We stayed just overnight, arriving in the evening and leaving early but the hotel was convenient to family living in Littleton CO and easy to access. The lobby breakfast area is very nice, interesting decor and comfortable. Breakfast options were plentiful and the entire area was very clean. Beds are also comfortable. We will stay here again if in the area.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
first of all Merry Christmas and happy new year. second of all everything was just fine and once again thank you for upgrading my room. thank you again. i will be going on a two week vacation this summer back to the east coast. i there a possibility that i might get preferred rates on rooms if i stay with hampton?
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
"Clean and new, great food next door"
I really enjoyed this hotel.
3 night business trip Dec 2, 2013
coffee was bad.
3 night trip Nov 13, 2013
"Great Location Beautiful sunrise over the mountain"
Excellent experience , Home away from home right down to coffee and cookies before dinner!
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Maria
OK stay, friendly staff. would have liked a room further from 'dinging' elevators which could be heard right through the walls of our room.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
It was ok. the breakfast was not so good. you need better pillow to small. but the location was good. and the staff at the check in was nice.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
pat boor
"close to family"
stayed at the hotel on september 28, 2013 and had trouble with the tv. it was fixed in a reasonable amount of time. stayed at the hotel on november 3, 2013 and had trouble with the tv. it was fixed in a reasonable amount of time. why is there trouble with the tv's in my room on each occasion? that is the only negative i have with the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
alex a. roitz, jr.
We enjoyed the fact that we could see the beautiful scenery from our room and that it was close to our church retreat
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Close to family that we were there to see"
We have been in some Hampdens that were a bit nicer but overall it was fine. We like staying at Hampdens/Hiltons
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Barry Jones
The hotel was good. It was the other guests that were rude, loud and unbearable. It ruined the whole stay.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Dee
"Thumbs up in Highlands Ranch"
Great hotel. Beautiful, spacious room with sitting area, large screen TV and kitchenette. Breakfast was excellent - hot food choices and plentiful. Staff was very friendly. Located in a quiet area right off the highway with plenty of shopping and restaurant choices to suit your needs within 10 minutes. About 1/2 hour to airport (without traffic).
5 night trip Oct 1, 2013
MultiTasker
"JUST WHAT I EXPECTED"
HOTEL WAS NICE, AND CLEAN. ALWAYS HAS HOT COFFEE.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
close to where we needed to be- just off a main street- and inside 470 and just off hwy 85.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Good for short or longer stays"
I travel a lot and have certain desires for a room. A good chair to sit in, a desk, a frig and microwave, and a good bed. All were provided here. The morning breakfast buffet was better than average, too.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"Poor location and dreadful decorating"
The decor is the poorest I have ever seen. The carpet was a reasonable quality but the color and different patterns were big time ugly. Pity. All the decor was ugly.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Helen
"convenient location"
Friendly staff. Breakfast was marginal at best. Not very quality ingredients. Room had windows that opened slightly, which helped bring fresh air in. Otherwise, the room was stuffy.
4 night trip Sep 14, 2013
"Everything was perfect."
Friendly, clean, comfortable, breakfast and lounge to eat had a great environment.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
dana
"Another Solid Stay"
This is the 2nd time I have stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Highlands Ranch when traveling for business in the Denver area. I plan to stay here for future trips as well. The hotel is clean and looks new, internet services perform well, hotel staff is very helpful and accommodating, breakfast is decent, beds are comfortable, and the rooms are spacious with everything a business or family traveler may need (fridge, microwave, coach, computer desk, etc.) If you are traveling to the area for the downtown Denver attractions, this hotel is a bit of a drive, but if you plan to be around the south end of Denver, give this hotel a shot. You will like it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Vick
"Well run hotel"
Everything was great but the "hot breakfast". That was terrible. Scrambled eggs that had to have been frozen and heated in a microwave. Same with the country potatoes. I'd stay there again though. Just wouldn't plan to eat anything for breakfast but cereal and toast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
The hotel staff was great as well as the rooms and the pool. I would stay at this hotel again over many others! The breakfast was also very delicious and had plenty to choose from! They had plenty of parking and the room was very clean the bathrooms were very nice as well.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
sf
Very Nice place! Breakfast was great!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
The room and the breakfast were excellent. We enjoyed your stay.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
M. Schwarze
"A Night at the Red Rocks Stay"
This is the second time we stayed there. I loved it the last time, so we came back for a second time. The room smelled clean and the bed was comfy. The bathroom was very clean and up-to-date. We will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Pat6 and Renee
"Enjoyed our stay in Littleton/Highlands Ranch"
I have family in Highlands Ranch and was visiting for our family reunion for the 4th of JULY weekend Arrived early at the hotel and they allowed me early check-in! My room and the hotel itself was very clean and comfrotable. It has been recently renovated and has all tech necessities for business travelers and internet users. The hotel is in close proximity to several national parks and lakes- within 30 mins drive you can find several good hiking trails. I visited Roxborough State Park and climbed Carpenter's Peak (6.2 miles round trip hike). The view is amazing and the trail was moderate to strenuous. There are other shorter, less strenuous hiking trails at Roxborough for those who are not ambitious to climb the peak. On Fri night a group of 12 of us went to The Yardhouse off of Quebec Street - they have 200 different beers on tap! and a decent menu. We will definitley go back the next time around to sample the ther 150 beers we didnt get to... :). Also, within 10 mins drive on Santa Fe Blvd, there is Starbucks, 7-11, Wendy's, wine & spirits shop, several Shell gas stations and on Highlands Ranch Parkway there is a supermarket, another wine & spirits shop, and Target.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Viv
Very nice hotel. Staff was great
2 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Vickie
Just a hotel room, not a suite as expected from the statement regarding the kitchen in the Hotels.com online ad. Won't stay at that Hampton Inn "& Suites"(they had no suites at this location) again.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013