All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4825 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Every person that we encountered was so nice! The kids appreciated a hot (free) breakfast in the a.m.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Never Again"
This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. There is no elevator to carry the luggage upstairs. The jacuzzi was in the parking lot. The best part of the stay was the breakfast.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Bozeman"
A little run down but great staff. Mold in corners of shower
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Dorothy
"Best breakfast at a INN ever, in oppion!"
Ruby's Inn is a pleasant quite INN. The room was very clean, free pop corn in the evening. An excellent breakfast, French toast, pancakes, bisckets & gravy, Corn beef hash, link & patty sausage ,scrambled eggs, salsa, shredded cheese, orange & apple juice, coffee, toast, and a pleasant cook host.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Nicest staff ever!"
This hotel has the nicest staff I have ever met. They also have a great breakfast. The room is older but very very clean and comfortable. The shutter service is prompt and professional and of course they are very nice too. This is an independently owned hotel and they are very proud of it and it shows.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Thought Ruby's Inn was a higher quality"
The breakfast was fabulous. But...the towels were rough, no cups for the coffee maker, carpet wasn't clean, 1 small light in the bathroom - the shower was dark.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Love Rubys"
We love Rubys. Even though it's a bit older the rooms are clean and breakfast is awesome. The staff is fantastic it's conveniently located and they allow pets.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Very Special Hotel!"
This was our first time staying here but definitely not our last. Our room was nice, clean and very comfortable. The view out the back of the creek area was fabulous. I was expecting a parking lot. Every single staff person we encountered were very friendly and caring. The breakfast was fantastic. We felt like we were in a regular restaurant. Great food! The bottom line..... we are looking for an excuse to go back. Great value, great deal.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Dated, but still a decent place"
I've stayed at Ruby's several times over the years and have never had a bad experience there. I've always left good reviews saying this was an older, but well maintained property. This time I noticed how badly the hotel room needed to be updated. All the furniture in my room should be put into a pile and burned. The springs and fabric on the recliner were shot. There was a musty smell in the room. Climate is controlled by base board heat and an OLD AC wall unit. Its still a decent, safe place to stay, but it is a 2 star motel at best. On a positive note, the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They put out a very nice hot breakfast buffet in the morning. The lady that runs the buffet is incredibly nice [make sure you tip her a couple bucks]. There was a nice fitness room on site as well. Next time I plan to stay in Missoula I'll probably shop around a bit for a room. For the money, Ruby's is still a good place to stay, but you get what you pay for.
2 night trip Apr 23, 2015
Todd
"Double charge for stay."
Have stayed here before. Only complaint is paid for our stay in full with cash upon checking in and when I checked my credit card account they charged my card for one night stay. This was not a hold but an actual charge. It took several searches to find a phone number for the hotel. They have assured me this will be corrected and the charge reversed but very disappointed that it happened.
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Mildred
Good value. Charming and comfortable with friendly staff. Down home feel:)
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Beautiful room and a creek outside the door."
I booked this room not knowing anything about this hotel but soon heard really good things. We got there and the staff was really nice. Our room was twice as big as the last hotel room we stayed in and it was cheaper. The employees are happy to work there. One employee said she had been with the company for 10 years and told me of another employee that had been there for 30 years. I like to hear when employees are happy with an organization. All in all it was a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Marilu
It might have been O.K. for one night, but I stayed 3 nights and the room was not comfortable for that long.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
My stay was pleasant. Room was comfortable. Best breakfast bar I've had in a long time at a hotel.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Wonderful hotel, quaint and very quiet"
The hotel is a throwback to the 50's but with modern convenience. The back of the hotel has a beautiful creek, with benches to sit and relax while listening to the water. In addition, there is a big barbeque, and a horseshoe pit where you can play with your family or other guests. The full breakfast is real, and maintained. At 5pm there is popcorn in the lobby. I will forever love these hotel. I hope it doesn't get too popular. Love, love, love.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Very comfy, clean, and very nice family owners."
Only stayed one night on our way through. The rooms and facilities were very clean. The interior is a bit dated, but clean and well kept. Nice beds and a great, actual home cooked breakfast. This is a family owned hotel, named after the deceased Grandma, Ruby. They take great pride in it, and you may even meet them in the dining room for breakfast. It is good enough they come there to eat also.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Brad
Loved this place
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"I will be back"
Very clean and attractive hotel! The staff were very helpful and friendly! The breakfast was excellent!
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Easy check-in with very nice folks."
We were very happy with all parts of our stay, with no issues at all.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"University Visit to UM"
Great place. Unfortunately the WIFI in the Annex was not operating. Breakfast and staff were great! Thanks for a great visit to Missoula. THanks
3 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Ruby's is a Diamond"
Ruby's Inn is a sentimental favorite of mine. Good people, good service, so 'at home.'
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
william
"ruby's in missouls"
The place is not being kept up. We have stayed a number of times, and often in the same room, but the room is getting dirtier and more run down, but I can't speak for the other rooms. We won't likely stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Lee
"Home Away from Home"
We have stayed here many times and each time we are reminded again why we go back when we are in Missoula. The room is always clean and comfortable, the staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and they by far have the best continental breakfast!
3 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"On to Az"
great full service breakfast. Ruby's is our regular Missoula motel
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Manuel
"home feel"
new linens are spa-like........food good as home cooked but a noise did ruin my sleep but they were gracious to attend to it.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Diana
The room was clean, pretty quiet and just fine. The only thing that was frustrating was the Internet would NOT stay connected .Made if very difficult to do anything on my tablet.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"great price with excellent customer service."
The hotel staff are great very helpful and friendly. The price for the room is great. The breakfast is great there are variety to choose from. The ladies who work in the breakfast area are excellent,they are super helpful and did a wonderful service. The room is clean. I didn't really expect this much for the price I paid for. We will stay here again for sure!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good Value"
Great breakfast. Practically made to order. Comfortable place to stay.
J.J.
"close to dinner"
nice quiet clean rooms, popcorn, soup, awesome fresh breakfast buffet ever
lj
"We will stay here again."
Great
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great price for a comfortable stay!"
Love supporting a locally-owned business! Not only have I stayed here, but have also attended many events held in their convention facilities. Always a pleasure with friendly staff. Kudos!!!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Overnight Stay and Parking"
We planned our stay at Ruby's because a friend recommended them to us. We were very pleased with everything. We chose Ruby's in particular because they allow customers who stay with them to leave a vehicle in their parking lot while flying out of the Missoula airport. We stayed overnight, asked for a 4am wake up and a 4:20am shuttle to the airport. This service allowed us to leave our car in their lot, safely watched, without incurring additional charges during our trip. Their staff was friendly and helpful. The room was warm and inviting. I will DEFINITELY stay at Ruby's again and recommend it to my friends and family.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Convenient to restaurants, close to the interstate"
Excellent for a pet....there is a creek and area to exercise a dog...very pet friendly. The continental breakfast was delicious and a delightful staff person was helpful...offered coffee and asked if she could get us anything. All in all a very definite motel to return to on our next visit to Missoula.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Quiet, creekside room"
Hands-down best breakfast on our trip...................................................................................
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
M the G
"room for a night"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"Easy on and off freeway"
Best breakfast hands down at any hotel. Lots off parking for cars and semis. Lots of other food places in walking
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice hotel in Missoula with a full, free breakfast"
Friendly, kind folks who give great service and a breakfast with all the works. Within a short drive of the bison range, fishing, and the University of Montana.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
chris
"Ruby's a great value and place to stay!"
Always a great value when in Missoula. We will always stay there when rooms are available. Love the place!!
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Benjamin
Nice hotel with good breakfast & friendly employees
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Stayed here to visit our daughter. Everything was great. Recommend.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
Patrick
The staff is very friendly and helpful! I used the free airport shuttle and it was fast and easy. The room price is fair compared to other hotels in the area and the rooms are quite comfortable and clean. Great hotel for the price and service.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Sonja
"Good location, but old and dated room."
Nice check in lady. Nice breakfast buffet. Convenient location to I-90. NOT worth the $98 price for 1 night given the age of the room. Room 119 had a nice view out window to a small creek and trees. Very tiny sink in same room with toilet and shower. Coffee maker in bathroom. It is actually possible for the wall mounted hair dryer to be put into the bathtub around the corner, very odd. Bathroom ceiling and shower tile grout had dark mold. Bed ok but wife said it was too firm. Wireless internet is free, but my connection would drop out every few minutes, finally gave up using it. Parking lot is compact around the rooms. First and last time staying here. Many more choices within 1/2 mile comparably priced.
pinballlarry
"Ruby's, a great place to stay."
We were extremely satisfied with our stay at Ruby's and so thankful we could have our furry friend. My husband thought the breakfast was the best he has ever had at a hotel. The people working at Ruby's were efficient and very friendly. My only complaint is there was not a Bible in the room. I do devotions every morning and a Bible is needed.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Hotel next to a bar"
Staff great, food good, room was clean. Hotel is older and has thin walls. Got to listen to my neighbors conversations. Hotel is next to a bar, so got a 2am wake up call from the patrons heading home. Pillows were lumpy and need to be replaced. Room coffee maker should NOT be put next to the toilet/shower. Ick!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
traveling mom
"Excellent breakfast"
Excellent breakfast. Room furnishings were old, but room was very large and clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Elmore
"Right on the creek"
Great place to stay when you have a pet along...staff is friendly and our room was roomy!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good home cooking"
Best motel breakfast. Older facility but clean & comfortable. Should have refrigerator, though.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great People everytime"
As always, it was just fine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nobody beats Ruby's"
We love Ruby's. It's not the newest or fanciest place, but the beds are comfortable, everything is clean, and they really go the extra mile for you. When we arrived, they were already waiting for us to tell us about a minor bit of maintenance being done on the stairwell near our room, and introduced us to the two maintenance men. They wanted to be sure we wouldn't be bothered by this (we weren't). When we got to the room, we realized it was a nice suite with a little balcony overlooking the creek that runs behind the property. We were staying 3 nights for a big event, so this was a nice treat. Hotel staff members are extremely pleasant, and the breakfast servers -- wow! They made sure everyone had coffee and that all tables were cleaned right away. The breakfast itself is quite extensive. It was a very busy weekend, but the staff acted like they were thriving on it, not like they were stressed by being busy. We had stayed here once before and will stay again, for sure.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great family owned hotel"
Very comfortable stay with very friendly staff, and excellent continental breakfast. Lighting above bathroom sink not great and shower controls did not work very well.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014