All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4825 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

If you paid around $100 for this property, I hope you didn't also end up with an outdoor-entrance room over the pool, sleep on hard, lumpy pillows, have only cold water to shower in at 4am, and have to leave 30 minutes earlier than necessary for a 5:00am show at the airport (a 5-minute ride away). Unfortunately, paying up front thru Expedia probably means you have no recourse for accommodations that lack basic essentials.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Dee
"Just a nice pleasant spot"
Nice, well maintained hotel. Staff was very pleasant and the continental breakfast was the best I have seen in a long time!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"it was a really nice family feeling..."
it was very pleasant...the breakfast they served was fun...you can order waffles or eat the fresh cooked eggs and other freshly cooked meals
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Excellent hotel on Missoula's west side"
We stayed overnight after a concert. Hotel was quiet. Best breakfast we have had in a hotel in a long time!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Charlie
"Not what I expected"
When I got to Ruby's I thought, "Oh no a trucker motel". But the bed was very comfortable! The breakfast was good and overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Lee
"needs some updating but will go again"
they need to update air-conditioning units. We loved the breakfast and enjoyed the outdoor pool. We will go back again for sure. The employees were all wonderful!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
VanRooy Family
"Great stop over place for a night"
Clean, great breakfast food and friendly staff at this highway motel. Not very high-end but does the job.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Paula
Kind of old and run down. Breakfast was very good. Best I've experienced in a motel.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Jay
Was over all OK. Smokers were allowed to smoke on the grounds, the non smoking rooms were a joke as the stench wafted in either through the air conditioner or the open window. Would not stay again for this reason.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Ask for room 200"
We lucked into room 200 which is the only interior room. It was huge with a full kitchen, dining area, two King beds, a sofa (that's a pull out), and another huge table. It was an awesome place to host many friends and family during a very busy Missoula weekend.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Chad
"Okay"
I chose this hotel based on other reviews. The front desk clerk was super-friendly and he is the reason why I give an overall rating of '2' rather than '1'. The hotel is more like a motel and the beds were not comfortable at all. Ruby's Inn is in need of serious updating.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ann C. H.
"Nice Friendly Place"
This was a nice friendly place with a great breakfast buffet. My original room had a wifi deadspot. Since I needed to work with my laptop, I needed to move to another room. The second room also had a deadspot. Wifi worked great in the third room, but it was a pain moving around.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Jay
"Pleasure"
Good service and the river next to it made all the difference! Rating better than three
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Older and outdated. Not what I was hoping for. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
keith
"Two night rest stop between Hiking Trips."
The hotel does not have a microwave or refrigerator in the room, and no microwave in the lobby/kitchen area. However, breakfast was outstanding, with lots of choices and plenty of everything. Popcorn, iced tea or lemonade available after 5:00 p.m. was nice. Lots of dogs, as hotel is pet friendly. That means each room could have had a dog in it recently. They say they "deep, deep, deep clean" after pets but I doubt that is true. Nice view of Rattlesnake Creek in back of property.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"You can always count on Ruby's"
Room is always clean and location is great. Good breakfast. We always stay at Ruby's when we come to Missoula!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Showies
"Outdated"
It was outdated but the breakfast made it over the top. Really good
Other trip May 12, 2014
kacey
"Close to Hwy 90"
Very comfortable, friendly staff, great value!
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
Nancy Ballance
"nice clean hotel on reserve street"
Best breakfast buffet ever, and is included with the room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"One Night"
Clean, Friendly, Nice Staff, Great Price, Great Breakfast. Will stay there again
Other trip May 2, 2014
"nice place, a little dated"
This is a nice, friendly place to stay. It is an older property, but is very well maintained. The soup in the evening and the full, hot breakfast in the morning are very nice. If I stay here again, I will ask for an upstairs room. My room was ground level and about 5 feet from the nearest parking space. For some reason, everyone seemed to stop in front of my room to make their cell phone calls. The entertainment value of this was short lived.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Todd
"All we needed"
Stayed there on our way to our destination and upon return. Will stay there again. Rubys had it all and for the right price.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
T
"relaxing stay"
After traveling over nine hours, it was refreshing to relax in our room and get ready for the next day's travel. The ice machine was close to our room which was nice. The breakfast was very good and had all our usual breakfast foods.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Stay here every time we fly"
We stay at ruby's whenever we need to leave our car while we fly out of town. It is always clean, the staff is friendly, and it is very convenient to the airport with a free shuttle available 24 hours.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
the room was spotless. they have a great breakfast buffet. close to the interstate and shopping.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
marlene
"Great breakfast"
Nice place, good staff, many "bonus" features, such as complimentary toiletries available if needed. A Way better breakfast than the standard "continental" style at other places. If they had slightly better beds they would have it all going on.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Dean
"Drool on the pillows and it wasn't mine."
I was really saddened by our recent stay because we've stayed here before and really enjoyed it. The lobby area is quite comfortable and clean as a pin, however the rooms are a completely different story. We checked in quite late and then almost immediately turned around and went shopping for our own pillows. There were huge crust drool stains on all of the pillowcases. Additionally, the heater quit working in the middle of the night, exactly one light worked in the whole room, and despite their guarantee of a comfortable mattress it was like sleeping on a water bed. Every time my husband rolled over the entire bed moved. Frankly, even if someone paid me to I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very accomodating"
Great! Warm and friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Decent price, nice hotel."
Choose Ruby's for price. Nice older hotel, rooms redone. Clean. Great staff, fabulous breakfast, fresh popcorn for movie watching! Overall great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
April
The staff very friendly, room was "clean", and breakfast buffet was great. Plenty of room to accommodate our truck and 20' stock trailer. Will recommend to all staying in Missoula.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013
Pleased!
Not very happy, we had 2 spiders in the bed when we pulled down the covers and they were not small spiders either. Very noisey at night, could hardly sleep with the clanking of the pipes behind the beds and the noise from outside with car doors, people, vehicles coming and going. Paper walls and doors. I did inform clerk of this when we left as well. For the price, I expected more.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Very accommodating!"
We met the owner "Mr.Ruby!" at breakfast, and his delightful wife, and he was most charming. You rarely get that kind of attention anymore. We would recommend this accommodation to anyone ! When we arrived, we were offered some soup which was yummy and hit the spot. The breakfast was very good, especially with our special visitor.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2013
"Ruby's Inn and Convention Ctr."
I and my wife have made several cross country trips on our Harley Davidson's and stayed at literally dozens and dozens of hotels and motels. I travelled alone this time going on a hunting trip. This was an excellent hotel. I arrived Sat 23 Nov in the early PM and check in was quick. The staff was courteous and diligently helpful. The hotel lobby was clean, inviting and relaxing. My room was neat as a pin, immaculately clean and seemed as if it had just been remodeled. Breakfast Sun was a real treat. Several hot food choices, eggs, flapjacks, oatmeal, sausage with biscuits, bacon, toast, etc. along with yogurts, cold cereals, muffins and bagels etc. More than enough and all good. The hotel courtesy van was more than happy to pick me up at the airport and later at church after walking there Sun AM. After a week of hunting I returned to Ruby's prior to leaving for home the next morning. Even arriving late, 11:30 PM, the staff was alert, courteous and promptly checked me in so I could get a few hours of rest. The next morning the courtesy van gladly delivered me to the airport (about 12 minutes away) at 4:45 AM. I would stay at Ruby's again without a moments hesitation and would just as quickly recommend it to anyone traveling to Missoula.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Skip
"Book via hotel directly"
I called hotel directly to book however, they were busy so I said I could book via website clerk agreed. I said I have a AAA card for discount, clerk advised me to present at check in. I checked in and presented my AAA card. The clerk stated I could not get a discount due to that I booked via Hotels.com. I attempted to book thru hotel website however, I ended up booking via Hotels.com. I was unable to use my AAA discount. A long story short, the hotel manager stated he would contact Hotels.com to inquire about processing the refund for AAA discount. I have yet to see the AAA refund. Other than that negative experience, I must comment that the crispy cotton bed sheets and the full ( comp) breakfast buffet compensated for not receiving the discount. The room was a nice King bed however, a bit too much furniture.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2013
The room was good sized and very clean. Unlike most motels, it had a ceiling light that allowed for easy reading and computer work. The breakfast was very good, with a good selection of foods.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
Judy
We were comfortable, the staff was friendly, the hot breakfast was good and we enjoyed the evening soup.
2 night business trip Oct 27, 2013
Have stayed there before, sometimes with tour groups that I lead. It is my lodging of choice in Missoula!
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
Ed Harper's SANDPIPER JOURNEYS
"Always a good place to stay while in Missoula"
This was our second stay at Ruby's. We like the location by the creek. What brought us back was the complimentary hot breakfast they serve. There are more expensive motels in Missoula that only serve continental breakfasts. The staff is great. The room was nice. Anytime we stay overnight in Missoula, Ruby's will be our first choice.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2013
FWR
"Not bad for the price"
We have stayed here before, and enjoyed our last visit more than this one. We were in a room facing the parking lot, and it was very noisy all night long. The people above us were up and loud for a couple of hours in the middle of the night. Maybe this was an isolated incident, but it was certainly not as enjoyable as our last stay.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Rebecca
Nice friendly place.
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2013
"Nice, welcoming hotel"
We had an enjoyable stay and will definitely consider Ruby's again on our next visit to Missoula.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"overnight"
Quick check in,good service. Serve good soup, chilli. Breakfeast also provided.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Jack
"close to mdeical facilities"
easy to get to doctors offices and staff was very good about meeting our needs
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
"Excellent Customer Service"
We loved staying at Ruby's Inn!! They provided excellent customer service! Anything we asked for, they followed through with immediate and excellent service! The breakfast served was wonderful!!! We will definitely stay there again next time we are passing though! Thanks, Ruby!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
David and Rhonda Moberley
Friendly staff, good, hot breakfast with variety of dishes. Only issue: we were booked into a former smoking room that is now used as non-smoking. As non-smokers, we could still smell the smoke so the staff brought us Febreez to spray the room. Still could smell smoke each time we opened our door.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"love the pet friendly yard"
Made the reservation based on the pet friendly aspect. Beautiful dog area by the creek. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Deb
"The buffet breakfast is great!"
Breakfast very, very good, condition of furniture in room very used, but bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Leslie
"It was a good hotel, convenient location."
It worked out fine for us and was affordably priced.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Jan
"very accomodating"
super friendly staff, took us to rental car, great breakfast
1 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Wonderful hotel."
Stayed for three nights and were treated like royalty. All staff were very helpful, polite and happy, happy, happy. Breakfast was the best we have ever had in a hotel or motel ever. They also provide areas for your animals. Cannot rate them high enough. Thank you for a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013