All hotels in Missoula, Montana, United States of America
4825 N Reserve St, Missoula, MT, 59808, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Excellent breakfast"
Excellent breakfast. Room furnishings were old, but room was very large and clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Elmore
"Right on the creek"
Great place to stay when you have a pet along...staff is friendly and our room was roomy!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good home cooking"
Best motel breakfast. Older facility but clean & comfortable. Should have refrigerator, though.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Great People everytime"
As always, it was just fine.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Nobody beats Ruby's"
We love Ruby's. It's not the newest or fanciest place, but the beds are comfortable, everything is clean, and they really go the extra mile for you. When we arrived, they were already waiting for us to tell us about a minor bit of maintenance being done on the stairwell near our room, and introduced us to the two maintenance men. They wanted to be sure we wouldn't be bothered by this (we weren't). When we got to the room, we realized it was a nice suite with a little balcony overlooking the creek that runs behind the property. We were staying 3 nights for a big event, so this was a nice treat. Hotel staff members are extremely pleasant, and the breakfast servers -- wow! They made sure everyone had coffee and that all tables were cleaned right away. The breakfast itself is quite extensive. It was a very busy weekend, but the staff acted like they were thriving on it, not like they were stressed by being busy. We had stayed here once before and will stay again, for sure.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great family owned hotel"
Very comfortable stay with very friendly staff, and excellent continental breakfast. Lighting above bathroom sink not great and shower controls did not work very well.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"This is a very family friendly place"
The staff were all very pleasant and having breakfast with the other people at Ruby's was very pleasant. I would go back.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Older hotel. Nothing special."
I booked a room through Expedia over a month prior to our stay. At checkin I asked for a room facing the creek based on several reviews I had read. I was told all those rooms were already taken and that only one room was available for us which faced a wall with no view out. Had to be the worst room in the place. I asked how this could be as I had booked so early. I was told it was because I had booked through Expedia and not through them. If this is true, I will not be booking through Expedia again and probably won't be staying at Ruby's again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Wonderful Experience"
This is not the most fanciest of hotels I've stayed in. However it was extremely clean and the staff was by far the friendliest and most helpful of any hotel I've ever stayed in. I would stay there again in a heartbeat. Wonderful breakfast. Beautiful views from the back of the hotel overlooking green space with picnic tables and a creek.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Hoppers Mom
"Older but Clean"
Ruby's is an older motel, but is pretty good shape for its age. Close to the interstate and the complimentary breakfast was above average, better than most Marriot's that I've stayed at.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Les
"Great breakfast, but medocre hotel"
Ruby's had the best hotel breakfast we experienced in our 14 day trip. The room, however, did not appeal to us. There was no table to sit at, and no fridge or microwave.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"So-So"
The people were nice, but the rooms are old and run down. The breakfast was great & the cost was good, but the hotel needs some updating
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
Wonderful property located right off the Interstate. Great staff the property could use some updating but they make up for it with the Best Service you could ask for.
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
Jerry
The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were friendly and helpful. When I explained that due to a health issue I could not do stairs and there was no elevator, they worked very hard re-assigning rooms so I could be on the ground floor. As the hotel was sold out, this was a tricky business, but they were successful in getting me on the ground floor. My only complaint were some noisy neighbors but that is not the hotel's fault. It was a great location, near restaurants and gas stations. Would stay there again. The breakfast was especially good.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Cyndi L
"A place to sleep"
room did not have a fridge or microwave, motel did not have a restaurant byut the breakfast buffet was excellent
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
robert elliott
"Right off the freeway"
Giant room, very clean, very friendly staff, best hot full range breakfast, sausage, eggs, biscuits and gravy plus all the regular cold fare. Only down side is if you are on the side of the building facing the road. a little loud but not bad.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Run down room"
Our room was nice enough but run down. We had to prop up the TV on it's swivel stand with sandals to keep it from flopping over. The bathroom wall had a hole in it. And where the ceiling meets the wall there was a large gap. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Birchcreek
People very friendly and the breakfast was very good. Nice place to stay and prices very reasonable.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
we had a nice stay here. Room was clean, Breakfast had a huge variety and tasted great. The river just behind the hotel was good entertainment for the kids. Only negative was hot tub was out of service. Would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Philip
"Used to be better"
Disappointed in how much Ruby's had gone down hill
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Cford
If you paid around $100 for this property, I hope you didn't also end up with an outdoor-entrance room over the pool, sleep on hard, lumpy pillows, have only cold water to shower in at 4am, and have to leave 30 minutes earlier than necessary for a 5:00am show at the airport (a 5-minute ride away). Unfortunately, paying up front thru Expedia probably means you have no recourse for accommodations that lack basic essentials.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Dee
"Just a nice pleasant spot"
Nice, well maintained hotel. Staff was very pleasant and the continental breakfast was the best I have seen in a long time!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"it was a really nice family feeling..."
it was very pleasant...the breakfast they served was fun...you can order waffles or eat the fresh cooked eggs and other freshly cooked meals
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Excellent hotel on Missoula's west side"
We stayed overnight after a concert. Hotel was quiet. Best breakfast we have had in a hotel in a long time!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Charlie
"Not what I expected"
When I got to Ruby's I thought, "Oh no a trucker motel". But the bed was very comfortable! The breakfast was good and overall it was a good experience.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
Lee
"needs some updating but will go again"
they need to update air-conditioning units. We loved the breakfast and enjoyed the outdoor pool. We will go back again for sure. The employees were all wonderful!
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
VanRooy Family
"Great stop over place for a night"
Clean, great breakfast food and friendly staff at this highway motel. Not very high-end but does the job.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Paula
Kind of old and run down. Breakfast was very good. Best I've experienced in a motel.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Jay
Was over all OK. Smokers were allowed to smoke on the grounds, the non smoking rooms were a joke as the stench wafted in either through the air conditioner or the open window. Would not stay again for this reason.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Ask for room 200"
We lucked into room 200 which is the only interior room. It was huge with a full kitchen, dining area, two King beds, a sofa (that's a pull out), and another huge table. It was an awesome place to host many friends and family during a very busy Missoula weekend.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Chad
"Okay"
I chose this hotel based on other reviews. The front desk clerk was super-friendly and he is the reason why I give an overall rating of '2' rather than '1'. The hotel is more like a motel and the beds were not comfortable at all. Ruby's Inn is in need of serious updating.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Ann C. H.
"Nice Friendly Place"
This was a nice friendly place with a great breakfast buffet. My original room had a wifi deadspot. Since I needed to work with my laptop, I needed to move to another room. The second room also had a deadspot. Wifi worked great in the third room, but it was a pain moving around.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Jay
"Pleasure"
Good service and the river next to it made all the difference! Rating better than three
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
Older and outdated. Not what I was hoping for. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
keith
"Two night rest stop between Hiking Trips."
The hotel does not have a microwave or refrigerator in the room, and no microwave in the lobby/kitchen area. However, breakfast was outstanding, with lots of choices and plenty of everything. Popcorn, iced tea or lemonade available after 5:00 p.m. was nice. Lots of dogs, as hotel is pet friendly. That means each room could have had a dog in it recently. They say they "deep, deep, deep clean" after pets but I doubt that is true. Nice view of Rattlesnake Creek in back of property.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"You can always count on Ruby's"
Room is always clean and location is great. Good breakfast. We always stay at Ruby's when we come to Missoula!
Other trip May 13, 2014
Showies
"Outdated"
It was outdated but the breakfast made it over the top. Really good
Other trip May 12, 2014
kacey
"Close to Hwy 90"
Very comfortable, friendly staff, great value!
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
Nancy Ballance
"nice clean hotel on reserve street"
Best breakfast buffet ever, and is included with the room.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"One Night"
Clean, Friendly, Nice Staff, Great Price, Great Breakfast. Will stay there again
Other trip May 2, 2014
"nice place, a little dated"
This is a nice, friendly place to stay. It is an older property, but is very well maintained. The soup in the evening and the full, hot breakfast in the morning are very nice. If I stay here again, I will ask for an upstairs room. My room was ground level and about 5 feet from the nearest parking space. For some reason, everyone seemed to stop in front of my room to make their cell phone calls. The entertainment value of this was short lived.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
Todd
"All we needed"
Stayed there on our way to our destination and upon return. Will stay there again. Rubys had it all and for the right price.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
T
"relaxing stay"
After traveling over nine hours, it was refreshing to relax in our room and get ready for the next day's travel. The ice machine was close to our room which was nice. The breakfast was very good and had all our usual breakfast foods.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
"Stay here every time we fly"
We stay at ruby's whenever we need to leave our car while we fly out of town. It is always clean, the staff is friendly, and it is very convenient to the airport with a free shuttle available 24 hours.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
the room was spotless. they have a great breakfast buffet. close to the interstate and shopping.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
marlene
"Great breakfast"
Nice place, good staff, many "bonus" features, such as complimentary toiletries available if needed. A Way better breakfast than the standard "continental" style at other places. If they had slightly better beds they would have it all going on.
1 night family trip Feb 22, 2014
Dean
"Drool on the pillows and it wasn't mine."
I was really saddened by our recent stay because we've stayed here before and really enjoyed it. The lobby area is quite comfortable and clean as a pin, however the rooms are a completely different story. We checked in quite late and then almost immediately turned around and went shopping for our own pillows. There were huge crust drool stains on all of the pillowcases. Additionally, the heater quit working in the middle of the night, exactly one light worked in the whole room, and despite their guarantee of a comfortable mattress it was like sleeping on a water bed. Every time my husband rolled over the entire bed moved. Frankly, even if someone paid me to I wouldn't stay there again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very accomodating"
Great! Warm and friendly staff.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Decent price, nice hotel."
Choose Ruby's for price. Nice older hotel, rooms redone. Clean. Great staff, fabulous breakfast, fresh popcorn for movie watching! Overall great place to stay.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
April
The staff very friendly, room was "clean", and breakfast buffet was great. Plenty of room to accommodate our truck and 20' stock trailer. Will recommend to all staying in Missoula.
1 night trip Dec 14, 2013