All hotels in League City, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2350 Gulf Fwy S, League City, TX, 77573, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel, close to Galveston"
Nice room, liked that we had fridge, microwave, stove top....also liked free laundry facility. Enjoyed our stay. Close to Kemah and Galveston.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay and will stay there anytime I need to return to this area.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
tammy
No ice in the room or ice machine at facility. Rooms are ok but, not real clean.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"A/C"
The A/C unit needed fron. Thermostat set at 68 and the room was hot, the room temp never got below 80. The cheap shower curtain was too short and allowed water to hit the floor.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
bill
Room cleaning is poor! Pool is great Kitchen not very well stocked
7 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Longfinn
"I did not get a king bed that was requested"
Did not get the room that I paid for. They told me that they only save a room from Expedia and it's not always what you request. Was not told about a pet deposit that was non refundable. They only cleaned your room every 6 days. We had to take our dirty towels down to the front desk to get clean ones. I will never stay at this hotel or any of Candle suites hotels ever again!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Kia
"Nice Hotel close to the beach."
My family and I really enjoyed this hotel. It was coveniently close to everything. We really enjoyed staying at Candlewood Suites in League City, Tx. I would recommend it to everyone that is going on vacation.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jesus
"Dogs aren't allowed on the lobby floor is too much"
Nothing exciting, which we perfer. Nothing more to add.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Rooms are small. Beds are even smaller. Not big enough for four people. Free eager and dryer use was a plus, but no breakfast. We won't be back.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
LC
"Great with minor issues"
The only few things that were wrong was the treadmills didn't work very well and the blow dryer in the room didn't work. Other then that it was a great stay with a comfy bed and pillows!
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"No wifi"
The front desk staf should be fired, they were rude when asked why the wifi was not working they did not accommodate me in any form or fashion.
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
mdlg
"Not what I expected"
The front desk clerk on duty when we arrived was very unprofessional. She even told us to take our own bags to the room in the baggage cart. We had to take it up the elevator, unload our bags, and take the cart back downstairs. I've never had that happen at a hotel before.
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
I was given the room furthest away from everything on the 3rd floor at the end if the hall. In 3 days housekeeping never came and when I asked for service the rude lady at the front desk told me I had to pick up my own towels and such. They also charged me extra because I was a patient. I'm sorry I used both of your services.
3 night business trip May 27, 2014
Paul Schneider
all its ok i'm very happy
2 night romance trip May 24, 2014
roberto
Good room at a good price. Will definitely stay again. Only negative is no breakfast but there are several good restaurants within a few minutes.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Jerry
This hotel was nice and didn't have any major problems with it. When we got there in the kitchenette we only had 1 fork and 6 knives along with some pots and pans. They brought us up 2 more forks and 3 spoons(we had 3 people traveling). Also had to be brought some towels and got them quickly. When one of our coolers leaked in front of the elevator they gave us a towel to wipe it up instead of hotel staff cleaning it up. Even though hours on the pool was 10 am to 10 pm we asked and they did allow us to use the pool at 8 am! All in all it was a good hotel everybody was quick to get us whatever we had asked for and everyone was very nice.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Alix
"Great hotel."
I ordered a king size bed and for a king it was kinda small but it was a beautiful room.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Good trip"
My room was clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable about the surrounding area. The hotel was very busy during the week of my stay; however, the hotel was still able to accomodate my LATE request to be placed on an upper floor since I was travelling alone. All in all, I had a great stay.
3 night business trip May 19, 2014
TK
Stayed 2 nights. Rooms in galveston were either sold out or double the usual price. We drove down I 45 twenty minutes. Great room. Close to Walmart, target, HEB and Starbucks. We will stay again. Staff exceptionally nice.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
pam
"Convenient"
The convenience of the hotel's location and it's pet friendliness were the main focuses in making our choice. For the plans we had it couldn't have been more convenient. However, it seems to only be semi-pet friendly, depending on who's at the desk that day.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Close to Freeway"
Nice area. Not far from Kemah Boardwalk.Good shoshopping and restaurants.
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Excellent Experience"
This was our first stay at Candlewood and we were very impressed by the details of the room setup. The kitchenette was fully stocked with everything you would need, other than food :) The room was clean, the bed was incredibly comfortable, and the location was close to several different stores and restaurants. I dont think we will stay anywhere else!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Christina-James
The hotel stay was great. I was disappointed that hotels.com charged me $20 more that booking directly thru the hotel. Boo!
3 night trip Apr 6, 2014
J Moore
"very convenient to our must see sights"
we asked for a king size bed and got a regular,policy should be explained at the time of reservation. could not understand the representative, bad accent. found trash in room when we arrived
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Angie
"Convenient to Gulf Freeway,"
5 day stay. nice hotel, a/c in room was not functioning properly
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"GREAT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE"
Definately a 3 Star hotel. Great customer experience. Facilities were clean and ready at all times. Loved the free of charge laundry. The room was clean and well set up. Location is great and close to everything. Staff was professional, friendly and very helpfull. My only wish was a free continental breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
BASEBALL TEAM
"Not type of hotel expected."
Hotel overbooked and could not give us accommodation promised. Instead of 2 suites with 2 queen beds each we were given 1 with 2 double beds & 1 with a single double bed & a Rollaway. We were not offered any compensation for our inconvenience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Utmb"
Stayed after surgery at utmb and it was so comfortable & convenient
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"Close to Space Center and Galveston"
Needed a place between Galveston and Johnson Space Center. Had never stayed at a Candlewood before. Seems to be mostly for business travelers that will be in town for a while. Only clean the room every 7 days. Fresh towels are given on request with an exchange and they were a little stingy on giving us a new coffee packet for our coffee pot our second day. Used the laundry facilities. 1 of the 3 washers was out of order and 1 of the 4 dryers also. Took a while to get laundry done with the use from the other guests and wasn't happy with the cleanliness of our clothes. There was also a cockroach the size of Texas in the laundry area. I mentioned it to the front desk and they got right on it. Not sure if this is an everyday occurrence in Texas or not. She did not seem as excited about it as I was.
2 night family trip Mar 23, 2014
M. Thompson
"Average Stay"
Nothing spectacular. Didn't like having to bring my towels down to exchange them during my stay. Also had shower curtain that was too short and water got all over the floor. They said they were in the process of fixing that though.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Wow"
I had never heard of this hotel until this last trip, and they are great! The room was great for the price, and the service was even better! The people there will take care of you and do whatever they can to help make your stay better. Seriously, they had the best service I have ever seen at a hotel. I definitely recommend staying here! Super easy to find and get around, too.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2014
"One more stay"
When booking make sure, you understand Candlewood does not have King beds. They have their standard room. Even when you book a king. Bed had a very cheap mattress.
2 night business trip Mar 26, 2014
"Comfortable nice but noisy"
Everything else was so nice especially for the price but it was so noisy in the night for side and ceiling.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Denise
"Girls trip"
I had the best time we had planned a girls trip and it was the best my friends enjoyed there self hope to stay there again soon.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Fhomesa
"Nice hotel."
League City, TX. Off of Gulf Fwy. South. I was able to extend my stay without any trouble and encouraged by front desk to book via third party (expedia) when possible. I saved $30 per night plus applicable charges/taxes, etc. Close to shopping and very quiet considering it's on a main Highway/Freeway.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Thumbs up"
Nice staff, location is great, hotel is clean
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Lacy
"Very close to League City"
The staff was great, room clean and nice. The bed was very comfortable, good AC and good water pressure. This would be a great room to have if you were staying for several days. Big refrigerator, stove top and sink. I just stayed one night, but it was a very pleasant stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Folding Couch Needs Sheets/pillows"
We booked this hotel as it has true suites...a bedroom separate from living area and kitchenette. We stayed in 2 different rooms over 3 nights. Both rooms were clean and everything functioned. The rooms included a fold out couch (for the kids) but no sheets and pillows. I had to go to the front desk to get a set of sheets, just sheets, no blankets, and a single pillow. Thats all they provide. Also, absolutely no early check-in so don't bother getting there before 3pm.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2014
"Great place to stay for a night"
Very convienient location and a very friendly staff. Would highly recommend it.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Ryan
"It was fine I enjoyed everything about it."
I was pleased with my stay. I didnt have any complains and there was not a lot of noise either. In the middle of everything so I got to do what i wanted with a place to rest in between. Great service and staff.
2 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
"Clean and Comfortable w/ Easy Access to Freeway"
Checked in late (after 11PM); Front Desk was friendly and thorough. Room was clean, but trash can in bathroom had not been emptied. Bed was comfortable; had a good night's rest. Front Desk was again friendly at check-out. Recommended, especially at the price.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
Cheer Husband
"Will definitely be back!"
Super nice staff, clean room, going back every time we go to Texas.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
B
"Nostalgic trip home."
My husband is dying of cancer and we wanted to take one more trip home. The hotel was perfect for us as we were able to have friends come by to visit. When the weather turned bad we were glad we were able to stay in and fix our food. For his comfort we also needed a recliner for him to sleep in. This was one of a few hotels with this capability. The staff was not pushy but very accommodating.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Faye
Hotel is clean and very nice. I like to stay here because they have awesome rates and awesome rooms.
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2014
Kyla
I was very pleased with the cleanliness of the public area and my room as well as the helpfulness of the young man at the reception desk the morning I checked out. However, the young woman who checked me in the evening before could use a lesson on ending personal calls when a guest arrives to check in. I had to wait until she finished before she waited on me.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
This hotel was very nice and spacious. Room was clean and comfortable, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"always perfect"
Always Great and will continue to stay there
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014
HR
"Not staying there again"
The refrigerator in our room made a knocking sound all night long. I kept waking up thinking someone was knocking at the door. Don't stay in room 100 if you need to sleep. Room was clean. Service was ok. Location was perfect for our destination.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Dirty room"
Everything was great but the room we where giving had the sheets off the bed and all the towels where on the ground used. They switched us to another room
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Offnya
"Very Nice!"
Very nice place. Great price. Only down side was no meeting/conference rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 11, 2014