All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
6450 South Freeway, Fort Worth, TX, 76134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Nice Stay - Great Staff"
Had a great time at this hotel: Rooms were clean and staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good (what you expect on the nicer end of free breakfast). Took my kid to swim in the indoor pool and hot tub as this was the feature I choose the hotel for. The pool was extremely cold to me and every other parent I talked to. The kids jumped in anyways but were still very cold and kept coming over to the hot tub to warm up. Wifi worked great.
2 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
DJackson
"nice place and location"
really liked this new like hotel. nice pool and lounge area, safe location.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
"Great place!"
Stayed for Spring Break. My kids and I both enjoyed the comfort and the hospitality of the staff! Thanks!!
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2014
J. Santos
"Great Place to stay"
I've stayed at this hotel twice before this last visit and I've never had a problem. The staff are always sweet rooms are always clean and big. I absolutely loved my king size suite. The beds are very comfortable and I absolutely feel in love with the full body mirror. I would recommend it to anyone.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2014
Niesha
"VERY courteous staff and very clean rooms and hote"
The hotel was very clean, comfortable, and I'm very impressed with the hotel staff. The only 2 issues I have with the hotel are the following:1. The location isn't the best. In order to get on the highway going north is by going south a mile or so and turning back around. It's a big problem when it's rush hour. 2. I really don't know how the hotel could have handle the following, but there was a bus from Houston with private school staff and students. The kids were fine, but the adults were very loud and obnoxious. If we hadn't prepaid, I would have gone to a different hotel.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
We had a great stay at the Comfort Suites. We couldn't get our cable working so the lady at the front desk came to our room right then to fix it. The breakfast was great and it was very close to Cook's Hospital(we were there for doctors appointments). The only complaint we had was the pool wasn't heated but our kids still swam and had a good time.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Much nicer than I expected"
My husband and I were in town for a ministry convention, and this hotel was recommended. I was a little nervous because it only had two stars. I like a certain level of comfort and cleanliness when I travel, and in usually find that in 3 or 4 star hotels. The locals assured me that I would not regret staying here. They were right! It was very clean, roomy, well-decorated, and very comfortable. My husband and I have a very high-end mattress at home, but we slept better here than we do on our own! The staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was wonderful. I will absolutely stay here the next time I'm in town!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Missy
"Good business trip hotel"
One of the few times a hotel was as good as advertised - front desk staff person Brenda went above and beyond to assist me - staying here there was no distraction on my business day - will stay here again next time in Dallas
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
Happy Traveler
Excellent hotel. Very clean, large rooms, very updated decor. The pool was very cold, but I don't think that was on purpose, it just seemed very cold for February.
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
mountainmemere
"Vacation"
Good place to stay with the family. Clean room and nice staff. I would deffinetly stay again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
"Could be better for the price."
Easy Access from I-35 and close to I-20. I had a king size room. Large room, excellent bed. I could not find more that 1 channel on TV (USA) The AC (heating) was cycling about every 10 minutes with some rather noisy operation, not quite in line with the bed comfort! There are other hotels in the area, in similar price range that are a bit more comfortable. I was there for business and wanted to be close enough to my meeting point. Will probably try something else next time.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
I had a great stay. The staff was very helpful and everything was as it should be.
2 night trip Feb 4, 2014
"Good Price"
breakfast left a lot to be desired. The attendant made no effort to keep foo available. She did not respond to alerts that she was out of food. This was true long before it was time to stop serving. However when breakfast was over, she had plenty on her plate
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Jimmie
The older lady that checked us in was very very nice. She was sweet and shared her own paper with my husband. There was a window in the front of the hotel that must of been broken out . That didn't look good and some boards on a window or two in the back of the hotel. The king suite was very nice.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Tammy
"Everything Perfect"
Everything was perfect here. Clean hotel, very well taken care of. Excellent pool and hot tub and very comfortable rooms. Best value in the area.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
"Decent mid-range hotel"
Overall good value for the cost. Breakfast was a bit sparse but that might only be an impression due to my being a bit rushed.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2013
Neil
"Clean Convenient Comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay and will come back again.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
"Great pass-through hotel"
Only needed the room for a night. Wasn't too far off I-20. Young lady at check-in desk was nice and personable. Room was very new and nice, comfortable bed. Standard continental breakfast. Only negative was that the surrounding area was a bit run down, but we felt completely safe in the hotel.
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Very pleasant!"
Overall stay was comfortable,clean accomodating, and pleasant.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Very good hotel with good access to I35 businesses"
Friendly staff, good variety at breakfast, comfortable beds, very accommodating an extra night.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
Celia
The breakfast was the worst. Powdered eggs, and not much left to chose from. Sunday the buffet was opened from 6-9am. We got there at 8am and there were slim pickins. That was the only bad part of the stay. Otherwise no complaints.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Nice hotel staff!"
Our stay was great. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful with suggestions of where to go.
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
Shawna
"Quick Overnight Stop"
Called ahead for a late check in and had no issues upon arrival around midnight. Glad I had called ahead as when I arrived, there was a customer at the desk who had booked a room through the hotel phone number when the hotel was completely full. The desk agent was doing everything she could to help this customer out given the situation, so that got kudos in my book. I stayed very briefly so I did not get a chance to try the free breakfast. The neighborhood rating is a little low only because there's really nothing to do in that area, not that it is unsafe. Definitely a "commuter" hotel, but a nice, clean and affordable one, so I would definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Clean & Affordable"
I think it was a great overall value for the price.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"Close to TCU"
It was a wonderful stay. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. Will stay again when visiting our niece at TCU.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Great place"
Very nice rooms and hotel
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2013
"great stay"
Everything was great. Staff was very friendly. Had a hot breakfast. And a cool room. Not many restarants close. Stay away from the Rig (steak place). NASTY
2 night trip Sep 23, 2013
This was a great hotel for me and my family to stay in. Plenty of space and the room was clean. I recommended this hotel.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
It was wonderful. The receptionist could not have been more gracious. The price was great. Happy Hour I have never seen before. Honestly, and I stay at hotels about 6 times a year. YOUR BREAKFAST WAS ALSO THE VERY BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I was at a wedding in Tampa Fl. two weeks ago, and for a lot more money, they had NOTHING.We truly enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend your place to anyone. I have a convention in San Antonio in Nov. - I hope there is a Comfort Suite in that city. Another in Feb. in Austin TX. Back to FL in May. Thank uou .I will be looking for Comfort Suites.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2013
Dorthy
Our guest was very satisfied with the commodations. Thank you
3 night business trip Sep 13, 2013
Very clean well maintained and the staff was friendly.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Was a very friendly, clean and comfortable Hotel. I highly recommend this Hotel and will for sure stay there again and again.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2013
martin
"Comfortable"
Very clean and comfortable room. Enjoy staying at this hotel. Staff very nice. Good breakfast. Located back off I-35 so traffic noise is very minimal.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great value, fell a little short"
The staff was great but we picked this motel for the indoor pool. Bad weather was a concern so the pool was a deciding factor. The pool room was very hot and the pool was so cold the kids could not swim....really defeated the whole plan.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Pool not heated!"
Great stay! Pool is not heated. Clean rooms and friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
It was very nice and very comfortable!
3 night trip Jun 30, 2013
Room was excellent. Hotel back off road so it was quite during the night. Helpful staff. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Very good hotel."
This hotel was very good, the room was clean and the staff was kind and nice the whole time. They have a breakfast every morning, nothing fancy but does the job. The room was bigger than I expected and they even let me have friends staying the night in the room with no extra charge. Location was good to me because it was near the places I was going to but if you are hitting downtown you will have to drive like 15 min if there is no traffic. Overall, very good experience for the right price.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Shaba
"NOT CLOSE AT ALL"
THE ROOM WAS OKAY, BUT THE POOL WAS A BIG DISAPOINTMENT. WATER TOO COLD AND TOO SMALL.
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
The hotel was awesome and clean!!! But, there was no television. Nowhere in the advertisements or site, it said no TV. My father who loves the news, stay was uncomfortable because of this. I booked through Expedia so I would lose my money, if I Canceled. Besides that everything was awesome!!!
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
amanda
Very happy! Comfortable bed, very clean room! It definitely exceeded our expectations!! Great breakfast too!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
Al
"Very accommodating and clean"
Barbra was the nicest one of all the employees. She bends way over backwards to make sure you are happy. Hotel rooms and lobby were very clean. Cool that they had the free continental breakfast where you could make your own fresh waffle. They would have received all fives across the board, but the cable tv was out during my three day visit. They discounted the bill to make up for it. Also the fire alarm went off at 230am for no reason one night. Even though the area is not the prettiest , I still highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Very nice room; friendly staff. Nice breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2013
Great ! Was only disappointed that all the TV's in the hotel were out.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
Roger
"Bad service"
The door to the bathroom did not close properly, and the water kept running in the commode. As a family of "6" our room was not a true suite making our rate high, not a good deal. We were compensated by the staff with 6 EXPIRED coupons for Waffle House.
2 night trip May 10, 2013
Surpirsingly nice. Extremely nice staff
1 night trip May 18, 2013
"Nice hotel and staff"
I booked my stay based on some of the other reviews and I agree with the reviews I read. I was in the area for a seminar at TCU and this hotel was close enough to make a morning commute to campus in 15 minutes when there is little traffic on I-35. But I did get caught in construction the second morning and it took me closer to 30 minutes to get to the campus. The hotel bed was very comfortable. I could hear the interstate though . But my ac unit was on during the night which pretty much blocked out all of the noise from the cars, etc so I was able to get a good night's sleep. They had plenty of coffee in the morning and a couple of hot items and the waffle maker for breakfast. I would stay here again if I ever have to go back to TCU for something.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2013
"Really nice"
Great hotel great price! My family had a wonderful stay
1 night trip Apr 16, 2013
Wendy
"The Staff was outstanding...the neighborhood??"
This hotel is clean, attractive, & new and the room was very nice. We enjoyed the nicer finishes and the firm but comfortable bed. The staff was exceptional, particularly the manager. One soda machine wouldn't take my money and another was out of my drink but the manager handed me a can and a cup of ice so I wouldn't have to go without. Got up late the first morning and the cleaning staff forgot to come back and clean our room, but made up for it with fresh towels early the next morning and taking our hint not to put the heavy comforter back on the bed. The continental breakfast was basic but the food was fresh and tasted good. Our only negative impression was the neighborhood nearby. We stopped at a fast food restaurant not far from the hotel and we accosted, at our table no less, by a beggar. Neighborhood was a BIG turn off.
3 night trip Apr 5, 2013
Dave & Terri
"good but could have been great"
good but booked specifically for indoor pool and hot tub and it was closed
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2013