All hotels in San Antonio, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here409 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX, 78205, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Super Place!"
We had a wonderful stay. It is seriously one of the BEST located hotels in the downtown/riverwalk area. The staff was great, super friendly and the rooms were spacious and clean. When we visit San Antonio again, we will certainly stay here!
3 night trip with friends Apr 9, 2015
Brandon
"Family spring break getaway"
great service, great location, clean large room, and having a kitchenette was great with kids.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Really good overall"
We would definitely stay here again. Proximity to the Alamo and Riverwalk were good. The staff was marvelously friendly but often absent from the front desk. The elevator was out of service for two mornings of our stay but only for a short period of time. Breakfast was really good and the lobby and room was very clean.
6 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Anita
"a nice place to stay"
Stay there for 5 nights with a great overall experience. The hotel location is very close to the river walk, and the room condition is good.
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"San Antonio"
Very nice. Good space, like the kitchen, clean and friendly maids. Neighborhood has some positives like Thai restaurant and proximity to Alamo, but not as pretty as on the River Walk.
5 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Lok
"Very inappropriate, rude!"
Front desk personal as well as the manager on duty where rude and appeared to be but out when asked to assist! The desk clerk lied at check in stating there was no room at all in hotel but one handicap room!.The room was on first floor facing alley! Sorry I paid for one king and couch sofa bed! The manager replied, there are no guarantees of reservations, really! Rude! I continue to have bad experiences booking thru hotels.com and think this shall be the last. No way was this Marriott standards! Let me say the house keeping and maintenance and valet crew were the opposite. Helpful and well mannered!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"weekend getaway"
I will come back to this hotel.. I love the Location! Not far from the Riverwalk and the Almao. The staff was very friendly and prompt. The only downside was that the OJ was watered down, but it was free breakfast.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Christina
"Very comfortable stay with very friendly staff"
We stayed at the TownePlace Suites to attend a concert at the Majestic. It was an easy walk with restaurants close by. It's a great place to stay in downtown San Antonio, not far from the Alamo and the Riverwalk.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Marguerite
"nice hotel bad location."
Nice beds, clean, nice staff. Only thing, did not like noisy alley at night. We stayed on first floor next to alley, it got scary at night.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"Nice and quiet"
My husband and I stayed here on a weekend and it was surprisingly quiet considering its downtown. The hotel was clean and very neat. I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Isabel
"Perfect!"
Loved it! When in San Antonio, will stay here again :)
2 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Nice Clean Hotel"
Overall, I liked the hotel. But the first room we were in, the bathtub did not drain. We had to be transferred to another room. And, the only downside was that after our second room was checked for cleaning the second day of stay, the dead bolt was left extended and the room was left open. I am sure it was just an oversight. But still, I could have lost my computer and other belongings.
3 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Great hotel close downtown"
We booked this hotel for PAX South. It was really close to all the events going on. The staff was super friendly and everything was extremely clean!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
A. Mead
"Good place in the heart of San Antonio"
This was a great price for the location. It was right near the Riverwalk and easy to get to by car and then to get around town from by foot. It was nice to be able to eat breakfast at the hotel. The rooms were good sized.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"Perfect San Antonio Hotel"
In the perfect location! So easy to walk everywhere!
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
"Wonderful!"
Had a great stay here! Was walking distance to everything. We were staying for Pax South and found it's location and free breakfast perfect!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Thin walls"
Overall, great hotel. Very clean, staff was great. My only complaint was the noise. We stayed there for 3 nights. One night we were kept awake by a room full of young kids that sounded like there were in the room with us. The next night a baby was wailing late in the night. These things happen, but due to the thin walls it hampered what was otherwise a very nice stay.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great place to stay on Riverwalk"
Stayed here with my family while I attended conference. Very comfortable hotel, good for a family. Felt like home.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Nathan
"No toothpaste-no good rating!"
It was ok. I stayed in closest room to desk, room 102. When went in it had suitcases, etc in it like someone was in there. They came and took them out. Someone was banging on my door at 11:30 PM even though right next to desk in room 102. Worst part: No toothpaste! Every hotel has toothpaste! You cannot fly with toothpaste anymore! Worst part is they looked for 1/2 hour for it...than told me they would get it maybe...and I knew it as lip service. So I went all day without brushing my teeth...yuck. Having no toothpaste...and not going to get me some...was un-acceptable!...every hotel I go to has it! Very poor service.....
2 night trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great Hotel Location"
Couldn't ask for a better location if wanting to stay close to the River Walk and Alamo. Jason and Victoria on the front desk staff were very friendly and excellent in answering questions with whatever we were looking for. The breakfast staff could take a few lessons from them. They were abrupt and unfriendly. Both days we stayed about 15 minutes to their posted closing time they did not want to restock the items that were emptying - their response was they were putting out what they had. If that's true then management needs to be certain they have the supply that they need. No matter what the supply the staff's attitude is a reflection on each individual and they shouldn't be in customer service if they don't enjoy it and it appeared they didn't.
3 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
"Great Stay in San Antonio"
Very clean, modern hotel. First room was by an elevator and noisy so we asked to be moved. Second room was wonderful. Went with two other couples and had a great time. Pool heater was not working, but everything else was great including Jason at the front desk who was extremely helpful. Great value for the money and right in the heart of San Antonio River Walk. If you're trying to save a few bucks, go a block or two away for the $10 parking at the Methodist church or public parking garage and skip the valet.
2 night trip with friends Jan 14, 2015
Ronna
"Disappointing experience"
Uneventful the first night; second night, there was a water leak origionating from a room on a floor above ours. A massive water leak at 1:00 Am. we were MOVED TO A DIFFERENT ROOM, WE MOVED OURSELVES! Mentioned it to the morning desk on Friday morning, basically they were sorry yet "no harm - no foul",our inconvience did not nessistate any additional attention.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great location and room."
Great location! It was just a few minutes to the fabulous River Walk.
6 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
"Perfect stay!"
I was at San Antonio for a conference and chose to stay at TownePlace Suites instead of one of the overpriced official conference hotels. I had a wonderful experience! Loved everything about the hotel: spacious, comfortable room, free Wi-Fi, free (and delicious) hot breakfast, friendly staff, all amenities, convenient location to Riverwalk and the Convention Center, and, on top of all that, affordable. I will definitely stay here again next time I travel to San Antonio.
4 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
"Great Service."
The front desk was extremely helpful. When we got there they did not have our reservation from Hotels.com in the system. The front desk went above and beyond finding us a room.
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Airforce BMT Graduation Weekend"
Amazing location, one block from Alamo and Riverwalk. Stayed here 4 nights and I would definitely stay here again. My only complaint was the free wifi they claim to offer. In 5 days I was never able to connect. The "hot" breakfast was a little disappointing but no different than most other hotels.
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
It was great! Really comfortable! Loved the kitchen area! I travel a lot and have stayed in many hotels around the world!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"perfect location!"
perfect walking distance to everything! loved the location and although we really didn't need our vehicle to get around the valet staff was extremely polite and helpful throughout our stay
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Tia
"The full package"
I have no complaints at all about our stay. Having a full service kitchen and being.close to Walgreens really helped on Christmas Eve when there were essentially no restaurants open.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Karuppiah
"Very well located, and ideal for families."
Very good hotel. Fantastically located to visit San Antonio (minutes away from Riverwalk and other attractions). It was perfect for us to have a studio instead of a regular room as we could store snacks for the kids in the fridge. The only slight downsides are: - parking is only through valet parking so you have to pay, and you need to wait each time you want to take the car for a few minutes (they are pretty quick about it though) - the breakfast is served in throw away plates and cutlery, and while there is a enough choice, the quality of some of the items could be better.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
""A couple of nights away with the family""
We were impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the room was very clean. Our room's mini kitchen was an added plus and would have been used more if we'd been staying additional nights. The only details that kept our rating from being a full 5 stars were that the breakfast buffet wasn't stocked well (maybe it was because it was early in the week?) and hot water for showers took a bit of patience (maybe our room was located far from the water heater?). We would stay at this hotel again, though, and were overall impressed with the location and friendliness of the staff.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Patrick
"Great time"
Staff was very friendly and felt very comfortable at this hotel. Excellent location as well!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Extremely poor service"
Left @8:00 am came back @ 6:00 pm and our room hadn't been made everything was as we left it. Bed was not made, no fresh towels or linens, called front desk, stated they would bring clean towels and they did and that was it, there was a maid cart in the hallway I had to go get my own soap, shampoo, toiletries and empty my own trash and get clean trash bag.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Irma
"Local traveler"
Overall it was a great stay but the king room was a little small.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Excellent location, clean rooms"
The room was nice and clean, the hotel was very close to the Riverwalk and Majestic Theatre where we wanted to go. Valet parking was convenient for us since looking for parking downtown is hard. The breakfast was great with lots of food choices.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
"Comfortable Hotel"
The vallet is very generous. Upfront desk is sort of impatient.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Great centralized location!"
First let me start by saying that I love the location of this hotel. Central to everything and for a good price! Likes: Super clean hotel, nice breakfast, central location, small snack store inside, laundry, gym, basically all of the accomodations. Dislikes: noisy, they allow pets (or maybe it was a medical support animal) so the last day there I was woken up by a yapping puppy. The staff was overall friendly but they seemed overwhelmed. Every time I asked them a question they seemed to brush off requests...I had to ask 3 different people for extra pillows until someone finally granted the request. They also do not have on-site parking and you pay an additional $25 night valet fee.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Great location. The room was nice and the staff was friendly. Enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Dennis
"Nice hotel close to Riverwalk"
This hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and the Riverwalk area. My husband and I spent 7 days in this hotel and thought the room was very comfortable and had a nice view.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
Stacy
"Will be staying here again on our next trip!"
We had a lovely stay. We wanted to get away before our twins are born so we chose this hotel because it was close enough to everything we wanted to see in San Antonio. Probably our favorite thing about this hotel was the amazing complimentary breakfast. Everything was delicious & we really enjoyed getting to start each day of our trip with such good food.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Aleisha
"Good but it could use help"
First we were introduced to an uncleaned room. (room change #1) Second, we were given a fine room on the 5th floor which had an AC unit that made an intermittent loud sound that we just couldn't manage to sleep through after 2 nights. We changed at 3 AM!! At 3 AM, there was no attendant a the desk. I had my husband call the desk and no one answered. I found the attendant in the stairwell fast asleep. When I woke her, she gave me another room. (room change #2, but 3rd room for us!) This second level room was just fine. It has some odd design quirks, like we have to open the bathroom door and walk around the huge door in a small area to get to the toilet. But it was otherwise just fine. Really it was a good condition hotel in a fantastic area, and we just had some odd issues. I would actually still stay here again, but not wait until 3 AM to change rooms because of a messed up AC unit.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Awesome! Close to everything."
This hotel was the nicest hotel that I stayed in during my recent vacation to Texas. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was spectacular! Breakfast...yum! The Riverwalk and the Alamo are within easy walking distance.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Katherine
"Wonderful experience!"
I felt really comfortable and welcomed by staying here! It was just a few short blocks away from The Riverwalk and The Alamo. The hotel staff was very friendly and willing to accommodate my needs. The breakfast was delicious and plentiful! My room was clean and comfortable. I felt like it was a mini-apartment. The price was right, I don't feel like I was overcharged. I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Tiffaney
"Nice hotel close to the Alamo and river walk"
I come every year to San Antonio with my family. Perfect hotel. I love it
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Ese j m flores
"Close to the Alamo and Riverwalk"
Pleasant stay, friendly staff, lots of little shops near by, Riverwalk within close proximity, lots of restaurant and bars near by. Perfect if you plan on walking around the area if your looking to shop eat and check out the local sites
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Luis
"Perfect Location! But room not as described."
Upon arrival, we handed our car over to the valet (there is no parking at this hotel, so you have to either park in one of the nearby-ish parking garages, find a spot somewhere downtown in one of the parking lots or valet your vehicle, which is currently $25 + tax a day). Once we entered the room, we realized that the room was not as described by Expedia. We had purchased a Studio with 2 Queens and a sleeper sofa. We called the front desk and were informed that they do not even have such a room, only their King Suites have sleeper sofas, and they do not have 2 Queen Studio rooms, they are actually a Studio with 2 Doubles and a chair. The front desk stated that they have called Expedia several times trying to have this issue fixed, to no avail. Ugh! The room was clean and pretty comfortable, but did have a few maintenance issues in the restroom, room 208, (slow draining tub when taking a shower, hot and cold water alternated about mid-shower and the shower head was loose on the wall), but those are all fixable, and since we were only there 2 days and didn't want to move rooms, it didn't effect the rating. PERFECT LOCATION, right down the street from all the action.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
KellyinKaty
"TownPlace Suites, Downtown San Antonio, TX"
The entire staff were very friendly. The valet parking staff were great and had our car upfront in 10 - 15 minutes. $25.00 For valet parking per day was well worth it. Access to restaurants and shopping was very close even if walking. The downtown area can be a little noisy but did not bother us. We would stay here again. Room is well laid out with storage and plenty of electrical outlets. Good pricing through Hotels.com.
5 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Joelle
"Close to the action"
Hotel is close to the riverwalk and Alamo. Valet parking service is good, but pricy. The fact that you have to pull up on Broadway heading South to get to the valet spots, is not so clear. Rooms are fair sized. Pull out couch bed was not so comfortable. Lots of guests with dogs. Travis park is a block away and great place to walk them.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Road trip"
Road trip and get away. A nice place to stay. We would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Lois
"Great week in San Antonio"
My husband and I spent thanksgiving week there. The hotel was a great location , we walked to everything we wanted to do are jumped on a trolly.we would highly recommend the hotel it was very clean, the staff was always nice and helpful. The rates were great. We also enjoyed the kitchenette . And if you go across the street one block to the left was a bar and cafe called mosses rosses , best burger we ever had , try it out
Other trip Nov 29, 2014