All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Food is not good
Stayed one night there, it was great! The only thing we didn't like was they dont have food! :( they have a nook downstairs with "snacks" but they're extremely expensive. Not even free coffee. What!?? People were up past 3am in the halls yelling, running, etc. The walls are very thin. But the room was fantastic, the hang out areas were closed which was a bummer.. other than that, nothing was WOW, but nothing was too terrible either.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Dustin
"Greatness"
Great place to stay would love to stay again
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
rickey
"Amazing Place"
Service was excellent, room made me feel like I was at home, and it was a few minutes walk from the nightlife and social events. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
joel
Staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and location is a short walk away from commerce and main streets for entertainment.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
christopher
Hotel was in a great location in downtown. It was close to Dealey Plaza & Sixth Floor Museum, Deep Ellum neighborhood, Klyde Warren Park with easy access to Highways. Staff was great and very welcoming. Rooms were clean and updated.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Drew
Overall very good experience. Hotel room was clean and I really loved that their linens were fresh and clean. It has modern and chic interior throughout entire building.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
pamela
"nice stay"
Nice hotel, very comfortable, parking good especially for downtown. The only negative thing I can say if your going with someone there is not a separate light for the bathroom. It turns on the lights in the room too.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
VIRGINIA
"wonderful!"
I loved the atmosphere and the staff and other guest where very nice. It puts out good vibes
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Kathryn
"Nicer than other Alofts"
I really likes this hotel, it was still in the Aloft style so modern but somewhat more cozy. It was not laud in there either and staff was very helpful so generally it was a good stay. I would come back.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2015
We went down there for my wifes 30th birthday and we always try to stay at an aloft hotel. We loved this one. The way they made use of the old building that was there was amazing. May be the best one yet.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Loved it!"
Everything was great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Kimberley
Stay was great. My friend & I came to Dallas on a girls trip to warped tour. Everything that could have gone wrong on the way to Dallas, did but it turned around right away. Also, thank you James for always being so friendly. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dallas.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Kaylee
"Clean, comfortable, and close to my destination!"
Front desk staff was courteous & helpful, service in the kitchen/bar at 10pm was speedy & polite, room was clean and unique. Some renovations in progress as evidenced by a funky smell & "wet paint" signs in the halls, but did not detract from my experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Cshell
"Imprisoned in room due to huge crowds in the lobby"
It was very very noisy. I didn't feel safe at times entering and leaving given the number of people loitering outside the front door apparently part of a fashion show in the lobby. While the amenities were nice I couldn't use them because of all the people in the lobby area. You try going to a pool in your swim shorts but having to walk through crowds of high fashionistas. Awkward doesn't describe it. I liked the city view. From my suite but felt practically imprisoned in the room given the chaos in the lobby.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Jack
Horrific experience with desk when checking in.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Shawn
"Great location for our needs"
We were in town for the DUB SHOW with our car club. The hotel was great. Had a few little problems but the young gentlemen at the front counter helped with everything. One of our tvs didn't work in our room and we weren't told until I asked a woman in the lobby and she said "the one doesn't work, we're waiting for a part, sorry." And turned around and went back to what she was doing, that was kinda rude but I brushed it off. Oh and the last morning we were there the maids came walking in at 830am with the do not disturb sign on the door, and knocked again at 945am, felt very rushed! And they came in my room the day before and cleaned and moved stuff around with the sign on the door as well.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Antonia
"Perfect hotel"
Stayed here for 1 business night. Everything was smooth and excellent. I felt like I did not leave my house. Everything was clean and organized. I'd comeback again.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Reymalyn
"Awesome"
It was great. Wish they had more breakfast options but the place was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Convenient location"
Very short and simple! I had an exciting experience.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Elijah
"Big room and very comfortable"
Good value and great room.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel with fantastic rooms,"
Great experience. Huge bed and spacious rooms. Do not be fooled by outer appearance of this hotel, the inside is very nice
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Rory
Overall a great hotel, only complaint room had a wet carpet smell
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Nicole
"A+++"
I always have a nice stay at aloft no complaints with me.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Nikel
"No sleeper sofa"
The room was supposed to have a full sized sleeper sofa, but it did not. They brought two roll away beds to accommodate. Other than that the hotel was nice.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Upbeat with a beat"
Awesome, access to everything..
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
dale
"Great Place for an Impromptu stay and concert."
Decided to spend an extra night in Dallas to see a concert at the American Airlines Center. This hotel is just far enough away to be inexpensive & still walkable or a $4 Uber ride away from the venue.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"First stay at ALoft enjoyed it"
Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. Room was quiet and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Stay here, forget everybody else"
This place is amazing in service and snappy looking rooms! The only drawbacks are breakfast that truly needs a new look/method and thermostats which is not as intuitive as I would have preferred. Screw everybody else, this is the place to stay.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to good restaurants."
Love the modern feel of the hotel room. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The only complaint we had was the hotel not having an ice machine.
Other trip May 17, 2015
I stayed 2 night and found cockroach at the corner of the room and killed it. Then when l woke up l was bitten by bed bugs and the room service kindly changed my room and as an appology they offered me a free breakfast!!! In the morning when l gave my sined card by the maneger to the receptionist and told her l have complimentary breakfast by manager she said yes you can grab what you like up to $10!!! Seriously?!!! I could get my money back and leave the hotel after l took pictures of live cockroach was walking on the celling!!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"great"
Bartender was great, makes a great old fashioned.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
A big shout out to Sir.......we left a piece of jewelry in our room that was found and being returned us!!! The staff was very nice........I was disappointed we didn't get to enjoy any of the amenities they had to offer. maybe next time!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Our first of many visits to Aloft Dallas!"
We visited Aloft Dallas for our honeymoon and we were blown away by this place. Not only is the hotel itself awesome,but every member of the staff that we interacted with were so helpful, nice and down-to-earth. We will most certainly be back!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Alyson
"A good one."
Great hotel. Nice rooms. Friendly staff. Definitely a good spot when in downtown.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Clark
I enjoyed my stay, but it was difficult to grasp there was no room service available. Based on the price, I'd rather stay at a hotel that offers room service.
Other trip May 4, 2015
cam
"Will return!"
Great service. Nice hotel. Noticed a lot of young professionals during my stay. Was only there one night and not use pool/gym. Great location you can buy a quick breakfast hot or cold and healthy snacks, which was nice for me as I was leaving early for all day meetings around Dallas. Will stay again
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Very cool unique hotel. Bar was jumping on Friday night. Will definitely return.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
dgb
"Get muscles with no luggage help!"
The Aloft has a wonderfully hip ambiance, from the lobby's exposed and unfinished brick walls and high ceilings with white wrapped pipes to the eclectic music emanating from the open bar/reception space. What it doesn't have is anyone to help you with your luggage! For a "W" hotel (usually the epitome of luxury) that doesn't compute. It also so angered an arriving guest, she got upgraded! (Why didn't I complain?). The good news is the staff is so friendly (if uninformed about their locale) that it makes up for it. The rooms are also clean and provide a lively office space adjoining the bedroom. The lighting is a bit complicated, but once explained, worked well. Another contradiction to the "W" label is the incredibly inedible food at the bar, which is the ONLY food available- other than the breakfast and 24 hr snack cafeteria! It's pretty much a must to eat out! Would I go again? Yes, because I'm easy to please - but I'd pack light.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
FilmGirlfarmgrl
"Stay at Aloft in Downtown Dallas"
Overall good. Great location if attending convention center event. Cool atmosphere. Room could have been a little cleaner. Front desk lady was abrupt and unfriendly when we called to confirm check in time.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Excellent location near convention center"
Parking and walking to convention center is perfect!!! Park across is beautiful!!!!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Love the architecture and the views"
Very relaxing and comfortable. Awesome hotel with a contemporary and industrial style.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jorge
"Bad customer service"
The room had a weird smell like adhesive glue. There was rotten food in the frigerator, and the refrigerator made a very loud noise. I told the manager on sight about this. He sent his maintenance person to look into it. The maintenance person could not fix the problem and asked if I wanted to relocate to another room. I told him I didn't have time as I had some where to be . I never got a call back from management to see if my problem had got resolved
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
from California
"Book it!"
Aloft hotels are always a great choice! Dallas has super friendly and helpful staff that made us feel welcome with every interaction. I'm particularly fond of the renovated building which gives it a fun, funky vibe that is a perfect match to the Aloft brand. Parking was convenient and overall the hotel is in a great location for getting around Dallas and seeing local attractions.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Wendy
"Nice hotel great service good location"
Nice hotel with excellent service. Great location for exploring Dallas. Staff was very helpful.
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
staff was friendly and the room was very spacious. Enjoyed my stay and very convenient to what we were attending for the weekend
vanessa
"Hot little place at a cool price"
Hot little place at a cool price - really a good value. Very comfortable stay - I will be back.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Artsy hotel in redesigned old Dallas building"
Architecturally fun & very comfortable - cement walls kept our room very quiet - all the modern amenities in an old, reinvented building - very helpful staff - dedicated enough to being GREEN that they give you a $5 coupon or points for each day you don't need your room cleaned.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"AMAZING!"
Dallas Aloft is one of my Favorite hotels. This stay was the best so far!!!! the room was great. The service was outstanding.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Darla
"Chic and contemporary"
The hotel is a steal in price. 4+ stars! I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"wouldnt go there again"
When we checked in to the hotel room there was no sofa bed. On the description of the room in said two queens and one sofa bed we called downstairs and they said they would send up there "engineer up" after being put on hold for awhile. The enginer never came and we called back and kept getting put on hold. This situation took about an hour to resolve by them sending us a uncomfortable pull around bed. We were told the parking was 10 dollars for 24 hours and we stayed Friday night through Sunday morning and we were charged 50 dollars for parking. I definitely would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015