All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Awesome vibe
    Food is not good
    Bad pool
I had a great staycation here just wish they had room service!!!!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2015
Estelle
"quick getaway"
The staff was accommodating and friendly. If only there was a bathtub then it would be ABSOLUTELY perfect.I was glad I could park in front of the hotel even though it was downtown. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Shannon
"Nice hotel. Clean. Nice bar and great location"
The service was great. The room was really nice and unique. Love the arquitecture. Highly recommend this hotel. Cab is only $6 away from uptown nightlife
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Trendy hotel"
Simple, yet trendy hotel. The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Room was spacious with a nice view of downtown Dallas.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Nessa
We came down for a concert service was great at check in. All the people at the counter were extremely helpful. Main issue we had was a squeezing sound in the room the toilet was making. The maintaince guy came right up and made some minor adjustment but told us they did not have a replacement part. The sound went away temporarily but came back. I was able to make it stop but we could not flush toilet without it happening again. We were on way to concert and did not have time to mess with having maint. people come back so we just toughed it out. Overall room is nice and we would probably stay there again and give them another chance as we have stayed at Aloft in other cities and really enjoyed it.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
had a great time there
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Rogelio
"Unique 5 star experience"
Unique hotel, former factory with excellent designer upgrades? Large clean rooms, giant TV, friendly, helpful staff. Morning hot breakfast (not free)and snack options. Only downgrades was no cafe and $10/day parking.
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Great location."
Our stay in Dallas was great due to Aloft. We look forward to returning to Dallas and staying there again.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Hilda
"wedding weekend"
Great hotel super friendly staff. Will deff be back.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
paul
The hotel was really cool! I love the design of the modern warehouse look. Service was very friendly! My only complaint was the bed was a hard, other than that it was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"Ok stay"
The hotel is nice and has an industrial modern feel to it. The room was clean but the bathroom light is tied into the main light by the bed which is very annoying if someone else is staying with you and uses the bathroom in the middle of the night. The coffee in the room was awful, usually this wouldn't be a sticking point, but so much care was put into other aspects of the hotel to make it look trendy that the coffee and light issues made the hotel fall short of what you'd expect. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel is located a few minutes walk from many downtown restaurants which was a plus. Overall we've stayed in other aloft hotels and this one was our least favorite.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Stayed one night there, it was great! The only thing we didn't like was they dont have food! :( they have a nook downstairs with "snacks" but they're extremely expensive. Not even free coffee. What!?? People were up past 3am in the halls yelling, running, etc. The walls are very thin. But the room was fantastic, the hang out areas were closed which was a bummer.. other than that, nothing was WOW, but nothing was too terrible either.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Dustin
"Greatness"
Great place to stay would love to stay again
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
rickey
"Amazing Place"
Service was excellent, room made me feel like I was at home, and it was a few minutes walk from the nightlife and social events. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
joel
Staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and location is a short walk away from commerce and main streets for entertainment.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
christopher
Hotel was in a great location in downtown. It was close to Dealey Plaza & Sixth Floor Museum, Deep Ellum neighborhood, Klyde Warren Park with easy access to Highways. Staff was great and very welcoming. Rooms were clean and updated.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Drew
Overall very good experience. Hotel room was clean and I really loved that their linens were fresh and clean. It has modern and chic interior throughout entire building.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
pamela
"nice stay"
Nice hotel, very comfortable, parking good especially for downtown. The only negative thing I can say if your going with someone there is not a separate light for the bathroom. It turns on the lights in the room too.
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2015
VIRGINIA
"wonderful!"
I loved the atmosphere and the staff and other guest where very nice. It puts out good vibes
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Kathryn
"Nicer than other Alofts"
I really likes this hotel, it was still in the Aloft style so modern but somewhat more cozy. It was not laud in there either and staff was very helpful so generally it was a good stay. I would come back.
3 night trip Jun 25, 2015
We went down there for my wifes 30th birthday and we always try to stay at an aloft hotel. We loved this one. The way they made use of the old building that was there was amazing. May be the best one yet.
2 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Loved it!"
Everything was great!
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Kimberley
Stay was great. My friend & I came to Dallas on a girls trip to warped tour. Everything that could have gone wrong on the way to Dallas, did but it turned around right away. Also, thank you James for always being so friendly. Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dallas.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Kaylee
"Clean, comfortable, and close to my destination!"
Front desk staff was courteous & helpful, service in the kitchen/bar at 10pm was speedy & polite, room was clean and unique. Some renovations in progress as evidenced by a funky smell & "wet paint" signs in the halls, but did not detract from my experience.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
Cshell
"Imprisoned in room due to huge crowds in the lobby"
It was very very noisy. I didn't feel safe at times entering and leaving given the number of people loitering outside the front door apparently part of a fashion show in the lobby. While the amenities were nice I couldn't use them because of all the people in the lobby area. You try going to a pool in your swim shorts but having to walk through crowds of high fashionistas. Awkward doesn't describe it. I liked the city view. From my suite but felt practically imprisoned in the room given the chaos in the lobby.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Jack
Horrific experience with desk when checking in.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Shawn
"Great location for our needs"
We were in town for the DUB SHOW with our car club. The hotel was great. Had a few little problems but the young gentlemen at the front counter helped with everything. One of our tvs didn't work in our room and we weren't told until I asked a woman in the lobby and she said "the one doesn't work, we're waiting for a part, sorry." And turned around and went back to what she was doing, that was kinda rude but I brushed it off. Oh and the last morning we were there the maids came walking in at 830am with the do not disturb sign on the door, and knocked again at 945am, felt very rushed! And they came in my room the day before and cleaned and moved stuff around with the sign on the door as well.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Antonia
"Perfect hotel"
Stayed here for 1 business night. Everything was smooth and excellent. I felt like I did not leave my house. Everything was clean and organized. I'd comeback again.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
Reymalyn
"Awesome"
It was great. Wish they had more breakfast options but the place was fantastic.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Convenient location"
Very short and simple! I had an exciting experience.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Elijah
"Big room and very comfortable"
Good value and great room.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Great hotel with fantastic rooms,"
Great experience. Huge bed and spacious rooms. Do not be fooled by outer appearance of this hotel, the inside is very nice
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Rory
Overall a great hotel, only complaint room had a wet carpet smell
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
Nicole
"A+++"
I always have a nice stay at aloft no complaints with me.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Nikel
"No sleeper sofa"
The room was supposed to have a full sized sleeper sofa, but it did not. They brought two roll away beds to accommodate. Other than that the hotel was nice.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Upbeat with a beat"
Awesome, access to everything..
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
dale
"Great Place for an Impromptu stay and concert."
Decided to spend an extra night in Dallas to see a concert at the American Airlines Center. This hotel is just far enough away to be inexpensive & still walkable or a $4 Uber ride away from the venue.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"First stay at ALoft enjoyed it"
Hotel staff was very polite and helpful. Room was quiet and comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Stay here, forget everybody else"
This place is amazing in service and snappy looking rooms! The only drawbacks are breakfast that truly needs a new look/method and thermostats which is not as intuitive as I would have preferred. Screw everybody else, this is the place to stay.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Nice hotel close to good restaurants."
Love the modern feel of the hotel room. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The only complaint we had was the hotel not having an ice machine.
Other trip May 17, 2015
I stayed 2 night and found cockroach at the corner of the room and killed it. Then when l woke up l was bitten by bed bugs and the room service kindly changed my room and as an appology they offered me a free breakfast!!! In the morning when l gave my sined card by the maneger to the receptionist and told her l have complimentary breakfast by manager she said yes you can grab what you like up to $10!!! Seriously?!!! I could get my money back and leave the hotel after l took pictures of live cockroach was walking on the celling!!
Other trip May 12, 2015
"great"
Bartender was great, makes a great old fashioned.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
A big shout out to Sir.......we left a piece of jewelry in our room that was found and being returned us!!! The staff was very nice........I was disappointed we didn't get to enjoy any of the amenities they had to offer. maybe next time!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Our first of many visits to Aloft Dallas!"
We visited Aloft Dallas for our honeymoon and we were blown away by this place. Not only is the hotel itself awesome,but every member of the staff that we interacted with were so helpful, nice and down-to-earth. We will most certainly be back!
2 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Alyson
"A good one."
Great hotel. Nice rooms. Friendly staff. Definitely a good spot when in downtown.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Clark
I enjoyed my stay, but it was difficult to grasp there was no room service available. Based on the price, I'd rather stay at a hotel that offers room service.
Other trip May 4, 2015
cam
"Will return!"
Great service. Nice hotel. Noticed a lot of young professionals during my stay. Was only there one night and not use pool/gym. Great location you can buy a quick breakfast hot or cold and healthy snacks, which was nice for me as I was leaving early for all day meetings around Dallas. Will stay again
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Very cool unique hotel. Bar was jumping on Friday night. Will definitely return.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
dgb
"Get muscles with no luggage help!"
The Aloft has a wonderfully hip ambiance, from the lobby's exposed and unfinished brick walls and high ceilings with white wrapped pipes to the eclectic music emanating from the open bar/reception space. What it doesn't have is anyone to help you with your luggage! For a "W" hotel (usually the epitome of luxury) that doesn't compute. It also so angered an arriving guest, she got upgraded! (Why didn't I complain?). The good news is the staff is so friendly (if uninformed about their locale) that it makes up for it. The rooms are also clean and provide a lively office space adjoining the bedroom. The lighting is a bit complicated, but once explained, worked well. Another contradiction to the "W" label is the incredibly inedible food at the bar, which is the ONLY food available- other than the breakfast and 24 hr snack cafeteria! It's pretty much a must to eat out! Would I go again? Yes, because I'm easy to please - but I'd pack light.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
FilmGirlfarmgrl
"Stay at Aloft in Downtown Dallas"
Overall good. Great location if attending convention center event. Cool atmosphere. Room could have been a little cleaner. Front desk lady was abrupt and unfriendly when we called to confirm check in time.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015