All hotels in Lone Tree, Colorado, United States of America
9985 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO, 80124, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great stay, will stay many times in the future. Was only one night but everything was great.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the perfect rating and great recommendation!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"This is where we stay in Denver"
We come to Denver a LOT and we have stayed here twice now. It has officially become our place of choice. Best hotel breakfast ever. You would never think it was included. But it is! Comfortable beds, nice modern studios, low price. 5 stars.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Jodee
"The Element is the Best"
The Element is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The view is great, the staff is awesome. The rooms are very clean. Last time we stayed there, we wanted to move in. It has everything. This time our tv went on the fritz, because of a cracked outlet, and they let us use an empty room to watch tv. They are awesome.
3 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, Good Value"
Enjoyed 3 nights at this hotel. Standard King. Room is just the right size for 2 people and has everything you need. The decor is clean and simple modern, some may find it sterile, but we liked it. The shower is great and bright. The kitchen is fully furnished with a almost full size refrigerator. One nice feature is the media console on the desk which provides direct video port in so you can use the TV for larger viewing. Only negative thing I can say is that the front desk staff here can improve on their customer relations skill. I stood right in front of 2 staff on check out, one is on the phone and the other turned side way to engage a coworker in conversation as I approached the front desk. Neither one ever took one look at me as I stood right in front of them for at least 1-2 minutes. I had to excuse myself to get the attention of the staff busying chit chatting with her coworker. I was slightly annoyed by their inattentiveness, but as I was not in a great hurry I did not let it bother me. Nevertheless I believe the management should make sure this kind of interaction do not happen again. I can see how this can really ruin the guests perception of their experience in the hotel. Despite of this event, I have to say overall we enjoyed our stay here.
3 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Over all a nice stay. Hotel is great value, nice size room for 2 people, nice amenities. One night, standard 2 queens.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Very clean and contemporary. The beds were very comfortable and the amenities were great!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Squeaky clean guest rooms and public areas are very important goals of ours. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts and for sharing the great feedback! We expect to see you again soon. Have a great summer and as always... Live well.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
kelli
no thank you - I do not wish to write a detailed review; too many surveys. they should be quicker to complete if you want responses.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Winter break"
We always have fun
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Shawn
"Very Nice, Modern Hotel"
My husband, 16 year old son and I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite while visiting family in Colorado. The location was very convenient to get all around Denver easily. The hotel is brand new and very nice. The only reason it didn't get a 5 star all around was that our room was never remade on our second day stay and the hvac unit in the room seemed to either run on very hot or very cold. Changing the temperature by a degree would either turn on the a/c or the heat.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"very nice"
Very nice, only problem was loudness of child above. Request as top floor if possible.
7 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
alan
My "go to" place in DTC. Love this hotel. Clean, convenient location to everything. Will always stay here.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you so much for the feedback. We absolutely love knowing that Element Denver Park Meadows is your "go to" hotel in the South Denver area and DTC.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
K
"Nice hotel 2 mi s from Park Meadows Mall"
First time staying at Element and was impressed entering the lobby. It was modern and inviting. The desk clerk was very pleasant and helpful. The lobby, room, and bathroom were very clean. Our suite had a microwave and stove but no table and chairs to eat. There was a desk where one person could eat but there was two of us. We wanted to take advantage of the free breakfast but it ended at 9:30am which was too early for us.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Hotel was fine to stay in"
Stayed there for two nights and it was pleasant. The hotel is very modern and in a great location. As modern as the hotel is, there are some updates that need to be made to the rooms. Would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"great place to stay"
Overall great experience. Going to stay there again!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for your feedback and support! We genuinely look forward to your next stay. Live well!
3 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2015
"Fantastic"
One of the nicest places I have stayed
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
How great to hear we exceeded your expectations! Thank you so much for the feedback and support. Live well!
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Rob
"New hotel style."
We really liked how modern and clean everything was. As soon as you walk in the place you knew it was a special place. The place smelled wonderful and the room was spacious and clean.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
We are truly delighted to hear that our modern style and design made a lasting impression on you. Thank you very much for your feedback and support. We certainly hope we will have the opportunity to take great care of you again soon.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Dea
"would recommend to others."
Very comfortable stay. Great location walking distance to a movie theater an restaurants. Was not a big fan of the complimentary breakfast. Room did come with a stove an that was a nice amenity.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the feedback. We're happy to hear you were comfortable and found our location perfect for your stay. We hope you will come stay with us every time you are in the Denver Park Meadows area. Live well!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Hector
"Fantastic stay!"
Great room. No hot tub though but it is a salt water pool.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Glad to hear you had a fantastic stay! Thank you for the feedback and support of Element Denver Park Meadows. Hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
karen
Very nice place..worth the money!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Happy to know you foung great value in your stay. Thank you very much for the feedback!
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great room and amenities close to restaurants."
Last minutr booking, now will be first chiice. Great room, basically an apartment. Wifi was a little slow. New, clean, and walking distance to theater and restaurants.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
How wonderful to know we will now be your first choice of hotels upon booking future reservations in our area! Thank you for the great feedback!
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Business"
Stayed here for a business trip...nice hotel and staff was great
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Indeed! Element Denver Park Meadows is great for business travelers. Thank you for staying with us and recognizing our hard-working associates. We look forward to your next visit. Live well!
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
Charlie
Very nice hotel in a good location. Great for extended stays.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for your feedback and support. We truly feel as though we are the best extended stay hotel in the area and work hard to earn the loyalty of every guest. Please come back and see us again soon! Take care.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Overall Great!"
It was a great place to stay, the breakfast was wonderful and the rooms were great.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the perfect rating and great feedback! We are happy to know you enjoyed our free breakfast and found our rooms suitable to your needs. Keep us in mind every time you visit Denver and we'll work hard to exceed your expectations every time. Live well!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Silvia
"Awesome"
Very clean, updated, and comfortable
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the awesome rating! Our team will work hard to ensure you have the same experience each and every time you come stay with us. Live well!
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Brenda
"Modern, Simple and Clean"
We stayed here two nights for a quick honeymoon. The king size bed was super comfy with lots of feather pillows. The kitchenette was awesome, had everything we needed. The shower handle kept falling off but besides that it served its function. The bath towels were not very soft though. Everything was simple, modern and clean. The first night there were loud noises and banging coming from the room above us. My wife called the front desk and they took care of it immediately. The breakfast each morning was okay. Variety of cereals, pastries, two kinds of egg sandwiches, and fruit. Bacon would have rocked. I saw the pool, did not use it but it seemed nice. It was tiny, the sign said max of 12 people occupancy. There was also a space for dogs outside in the courtyard. There was a mini store with ice cream, frozen meals, drug store items, chips, candy, for extra convenience. The locations was great, 3 minutes to Park Meadows/Ikea, and there was a movie theatre and some nice restaurants next door, and a bowling alley and indoor skydiving near. Overall experience was pretty good. We live 15 minutes away and this is a very nice area of town.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
Felicia
"Favorite place to stay!"
I've stayed here several times when visiting my daughter. This is my favorite hotel in this area! I'll def stay here again!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you so much for the feedback and your loyalty to Element Denver Park Meadows. We absolutely love knowing that we are your favorite hotel in the area and sincerely appreciate the support. Looking forward to your next stay!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Angela
"An in town out of town experience"
Love this hotel close to eating, shopping, movies. My only beef is that the ice maker in the small fridge did not work (bummer), that is the second time that happened otherwise great stay.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Paula
"Right by the highway."
Very modern hotel with a lot of amenities. Would stay there again. Price was reasonable since it included breakfast.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jess
"Family weekend"
My room wasn't clean as we expected after hour first night there. Snow a little bit and shuttle didn't run anymore, left us in the mall
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for our feedback. Perhaps you opted in to our Make a Green Choice program where we perform limited service to your room in exchange for SPG points or gift shop vouchers? We certainly apologize if there was any miscommunication. Also, please know that safety is our top concern with regard to our shuttle services. Indeed the weather conditions at times may unfortunately prevent us from maintaining our regular shuttle schedule. We genuinely do hope you will come stay with us again soon where we can work harder toward exceeding your expectations at every opportunity.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Shawn
"Frequently stay at this hotel"
This hotel is awesome. My family stays there quite a bit. It's generally inexpensive and the hotel service and cleanliness are outstanding. It's proximity to Park Meadows mall area are a huge bonus.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the great feedback and support of Element Denver Park Meadows!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
My wife an I enjoyed a brief stay-cation here. The room was very comfortable and having a sink, mini fridge, microwave, and dishes/silverware/etc. was very nice. A good deal overall!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
We're delighted to hear you had a great time with us! Thank you for the feedback. We genuinely hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
Alex
"Place"
It's a good place to stay. The food needs a little improvement for the free breakfast. The staff was great super helpful. The pool was a little disappointing it's super tiny but hey they have one! Overall a good place to rest your head.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for your feedback and recommendation of Element Denver Park Meadows. We're glad to hear your found our associates warm and hospitable and you had a good night's rest. Please come back and see us again soon to see how our free breakfast options change daily and aim to exceed expectations
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Meda M
"Hidden gem"
This place is awesome. I kept waiting for the catch as to why it was so nice but also so cheap. Very modern and clean. Plan to stay here again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Nick
"Good for longer stay"
Nice kitchenette and view of the mountains. Breakfast was ok, a bit repetitious but free! Close to medical establishments and shopping so nice for a week-long stay.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Veronica
"LOVE!!!"
This was our first time staying at The Element and we will definitely be back! Customer service is excellent! We got the 2 queen size bed studio and it was perfect for my family of 3. Plenty of space with a full sized kitchen, stove, full sized fridge, pots/pans/utencils. All the comforts of home. Complimentary breakfast was great! Location is ideal-minutes away from the mall and all the shopping centers. The outlet was just 15 min away.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Sounds like you had an excellent experience with us! Thank you so much for the feedback and the support. Please keep us in mind anytime you travel to the area. We'd love to exceed your expectations next time too!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Ngoc Van
"Well maintained and environment friendly"
It was a very good experience and the happy hour with free drinks and snacks is a good thought.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"I would stay here again... and again!"
What I really like about this place is the location. It's right next to the Park Meadows Mall and even better the hotel provides a Shuttle within a 5 mile radius. We ate at Seasons 52, which is a wonderful place for a celebration. We were able to drink a few glasses of wine and then call the hotel to pick us up, which was more convenience then calling a cab. The rooms reminded me of a small studio with all the amenities that is needed to be comfortable. I like how they provided glass cups, mugs and tableware,instead of the usual plastic cups. Overall the staff, location, and homeliness of The Element Hotel was an A in my book.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Indeed our location is fantastic! One thing that is even better, is when we receive great feedback from satisfied guests like you. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and for your support. Live well!
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
No sound proofing in walls and no carpeting! One of the loudest and least private hotels I have ever stayed at.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great hotel, glad it's so green."
Everything about the design of this hotel is lovely. The people working there seem very proud of it and that's great. My room was excellent, the lighting in it was well-thought out and it was a tidy and neat room. I would totally stay there again. It might be nice if there was a little write-up in the room about the green design and what it's energy footprint is relative to other hotels.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
We are thrilled to hear you appreciated our green and sustainable efforts. Knowing you intend to return means very much to us as well. Thank you so much for your feedback and support. We definitely hope to see you again soon!
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Walking Distance To Shopping And Restaurants"
Great Hotel!
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Great to know you found our location perfect for your stay. We sincerely appreciate the feedback! Live well!
2 night trip Jan 8, 2015
"Shopping And Restaurants Within Walking Distance"
This hotel is in a great location and is a very nice place to stay if you are visiting the Denver area.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Thank you for the feedback and support. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Awesome view of the mountains!!"
Great location! Very nice staff willing to go the extra mile for a customer. The bed was very comfortable, the kitchenette was very nice as well!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
lindsey
Shuttle service slow. Rest of staff great Rooms very nice and clean
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
D
"element hotel"
Walls were paper thin and the people next to us had a baby that cried all night
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Element at Park Meadows"
The front desk service was wonderful. However, the last two times I've stayed at this hotel, the rooms haven't been very clean. On this trip the comforter on the bed smelled of perfume which probably means it wasn't cleaned from the last guest.
1 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Exceeded My Expectations"
Room was great the breakfast was amazing and the location was ideal I will stay here again and again. I even looked up the Elements hotels in other states...I can't wait to say I've stayed at them all!!!
4 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Definitely an Excellent Value!"
As with many hotels the walls could be more sound proof. I could hear the neighbors' TV and conversation. I'd also recommend different shampoo - my eyes burned and turned quite red when I got a small bit in my eye. In general this hotel is an excellent value!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2015
Susan C
"ALWAYS GREAT PLACE !!!"
This is always a great place to stay. Just have to remember to get the extra blankets when you get there and not when you're ready to go to bed. The location is so convenient. The staff very helpful. Hotel always quiet too. Its my new go to place. Never need to search around.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
We are very happy to be your new favorite hotel in the area. Thank you so much for the great feedback and recommendation!
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Lonetree, Co"
Good location for shopping at Park Meadows
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Indeed our location is perfect for shopping at Park Meadows mall. Thank you for the recommendation and feedback. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon. Live well!
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Loved this hotel"
Excellent hotel! Very clean and comfortable. Very comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Customer service was great. Definitely planning to stay there again.
Response by Element Denver Park Meadows
Knowing that you'll definitely come back to Element Denver Park Meadows again, certainly means a lot to us. Thank you very much for your support and for the fantastic feedback.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014