All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
It was an average hotel . Staff was friendly .
7 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Amrit
"Close to our destination"
Perfect for a one night trip, fridge & microwave included helped with maintaining dietary restrictions as could bring our own food along.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
All hotel personal were friendly , helpul and curtious. Felt like they wanted us there
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Good place to stay . Staff is very friendly & hotel is very clean .
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
RAJINDER
"Nice Hotel....unless you like to swim"
My boyfriend and I booked a 3 night "staycation" in Edmonton. We booked a jacuzzi room in hopes of completely relaxing. Upon our arrival we were told that a $250 deposit was necessary even though the room was paid in full through the website. I thought that it was a little high, but paid it since our rooms were non-refundable. Once in the room, we found the floor around the jacuzzi sopping wet and the it looked nothing like the pictures...quite disappointing.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Sandra
"Air Conditioner Did Not Function"
Have stayed in several Four Points hotels and they all fairly standard, generally good value for the money and a little more upscale and than the other budget chains. This Edmonton hotel was no exception. Unfortunately however the room air conditioner did not function property (which we only realized in the middle of the night when the room was not cooling). So this made this particular experience less pleasing than norma.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
A nice clean hotel (the lobby smelled great) with excellent service, comfortable rooms and a good sized gym.
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
"Not bad - would probably stay there again"
The water pressure in my room was quite appalling -- trickles from the shower head and bathroom faucet. It may because I was on the 7th floor but still, very unexpected. On the plus side, a well maintained fitness facility and pool.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
"Nice lobby"
Place is clean. Would go back. They will deliver breakfast if you put the notice on your door by 11pm. We didn't use it but the option is there
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Keith
"Excellent service, food and comfortable bed."
The staff was friendly and accommodating with ensuring that my stay was comfortable. Food at restaurant was very delicious. The hotel was sold out and room was quiet and bed comfortable, for any future business trips I will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
Doreen
"Not impressed"
When you walk into the lobby it looks so nice. Until you get to the rooms. Our first room smelled very bad so we asked to be moved. They gave us an "upgraded room". The rooms are old and dirty. Was not impressed, expected so much more from a shearton hotel. Our friends had a jacuzzi suite. They had no hot water for the jacuzzi and what water they did have trickled out. Would have taken hours to fill up. They called the front desk and the lady offered to boil the kettle for them. Like I said was not impressed!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Comfy"
It was a nice experience, the room was comfortable and staff where welcoming.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Beautiful Suite!"
We got the king bed jacuzzi suite and it was lovely! The bed was super comfortable and the rest of the room was very homey. Jeff at the front desk was great! Didn't get to see the rest of the facilities the hotel offered. Our only complaint is the water pressure was very low, and it took forever to fill the tub. Besides that, we had a lovely stay!
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just ok"
Our stay was for one night, the hotel room needs more maintenance, finishing board missing everywhere. We were scaled and frozen in the shower in the am even though we didn't touch the taps. Our shower was very short because of the varying temperatures in less then 5 minutes. The bathroom was way too tiny when they could have made the room a bit smaller and made the bathroom useable.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
L
"Don't let the outside fool you"
The exterior of the building is dated but the rooms have been updated. I loved the feel of the linens. Lots of free parking. The Wi-Fi was free. There is a restaurant in the hotel and a fast food restaurant next to the hotel.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Cindy
"Relaxing"
Great bar across the street thanks "Winking Lizard"
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
"Bed very uncomfortable"
The beds were very uncomfortable!!! Everything else was Great.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Lorne
"old and misleading"
Very old building, therefor very old fixtures and not very modern looking. Felt kinda ghetto. And the appearance of broken window glass on the ground made me think twice about parking my car there. Staff was awesome and very accommodating. :-) Only real complaint was they advertised hot tub and sauna and when i got there neither were available (never have been). The price was fairly 'on par' with the experience, but compared to other 'Four Points', kinda disappointing.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Ryan
We had a wonderful stay. It was nice to be greeted at every area lof hotel. We were glad to be able to bring our dog. We have recommended your hotel to friends already. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"nice location"
good spot and clean.. staff helpful and everything worked in the room.. great place to stay
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Anniversary"
My wife and I spent our anniversary there and we would consider going back for another special celebration again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Noisy bar crowd"
Room was clean, staff was friendly, did not get much sleep due to bar crowd returning to rooms from 1 till 3 am. yelling and slamming doors.
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
"10 minute drive to the Expo Centre"
It was a great stay and close to where we wanted to go. Also right across is a casino and close to many amenities.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Kristen
"Terrible staff"
Hotel was really nice but that did not make up for the very rude security gaurd. Me and my boyfriend were looking for the restaurant in the hotel and the security gaurd was so rude to us implying that we did not look like we belonged there?!?!? We only stayed one night and at 10am the cleaner just walked right into our room no knock or anything and we were butt naked!! So absolutely angry with the staff at this hotel, worst experience I have ever had staying at a more expensive hotel in Edmonton. We will NEVER stay here again!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Close to major arteries for getting places Staff we're exceptional
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Good experience. Room was very clean. Ro service very good. Good food
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Hotel is clean and well situated. The staff was friendly and rooms clean.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Bodz30
"We would return."
The water in the shower and jacuzzi changed temperature drastically without warning, for no reason in our 7th floor room at the end of the hall. The in-room fireplace was lovely, as was the spaciousness of the room. The room could use some additional upkeep beyond regular housekeeping such as tile grout bleaching etc. The pub food was absolutely great, but the music even early in day prohibited conversation even for 2 people away from the speakers. Conversely the restaurant 0made conversation difficult as there was no music and you could hear anyone speak from any table in the room thereby not allowing any privacy for conversation. Our individual housekeeping care attendant Hardeep was absolutely over the top caring and amazing. A gem of a lady who truly cares about her guests who stay on her floor. If I called back directly and she served on that floor and she were still employed and working that floor I would stay in the same room with the same hot water problem just because of her!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nola
"Nice Hotel! Excellent food!"
The hotel was nice, clean decent size rooms. The restaurant had great food and well priced!! The only down fall was there was no hot tub.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Brittany
"Excellent Stay"
Clean room and very quiet even though a wedding was going on. We enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Edmonton Business trip"
For an Edmonton business trip, which included a two day seminar at the hotel I stayed at the 4 points. This hotel has been in existence for many years, but the renovations are outstanding and the condition and comfort of this facility are top notch.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"not worth it."
Hotel is old and tired. First room i got had a heater or vent fan outside the door that was at 75 decibels. phoned down and got a room move. This room had lots of scuffs and scratches on the walls, and carpet that is losing it adhesive and is now full of bubbles and ripples. A serious trip hazard. Out side of this room a tour bus had its engine running all night i am not sure why it was only minus 12 that evening. Because of this i slept on the pull out in the living room, with the bedroom door closed. you can hear footsteps in the hallway. the hotel is old tired and in need of updating. staff was friendly but the hotel is far from anything. I have stayed in the past but I will not return
3 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Justin
"Excellent staff"
Everyone I interacted with was great. Check in was excellent, asked random staff walking around questions and got fast answers. All in all I would go back.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
trevor
"Nice, clean hotel."
Front desk associate; friendly,quick check in. Room was very clean. Beds were not as comfortable fairly firm. Restaurant meal had great flavor and a good portion size. Enjoyed the meal. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
colette
"All good! City... not so good"
The young girls at the front desk were a bit clueless and and weren't really hospitable. I had to ask myself if I can leave the luggage with them while my room gets ready in an hour. The second time around was better. There was a mature woman that helped me out and was really fast and efficient as well as friendly. The pub was a nice surprise and was a perfect way to end the night. Unfortunately there's not much to do in Edmonton and you'll need a vehicle to get anywhere. This hotel is good for people that are just there for work, and need a cozy place to get back to. I'll stay there again because of it's vicinity of my office. Cheers!
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"Excellent Value"
Suited our needs very well; very spacious with a comfortable bed, microwave and no traffic noise. The bar was lively and friendly too.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
PAUL
"Not the best but good food"
Overall not that great. Far from West Edmonton mall. Our room had an infestation of Ladybugs in the bed and window sills. Carpet was coming apart. Shower was really weak. Beds uncomfortable. Parking lot was a mess of snow and slush. Food at the buffet was amazing. One of the best buffets I have had. Very fresh fruit and pastries were so light and fluffy. The fitness centre was nice. Pool and gym was open 24 hours and clean.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
travelling gal
"Helpful staff"
Comfy beds, great hotel staff and super clean. Great location as well
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
lisa
"Weekend getaway"
Had trouble checking in. The sauna wasn't working, was our main reason for booking at the hotel. Breakfast service was very very slow.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"An Average visit"
An average experience. Suppose to have microwave in the room. but staff at the front desk, said, we dont have anyone to bring it to your room. Room was booked for two male adults, but there was not enough stuff available for coffee or tea. On the third floor, water was very hot but not enough pressure to take the soap and shampoo off of the body. Almost got cramps on the shoulders to get shampoo and soap off. Towels were clean and bleach white but those were too hard to rub on the body after half hour of soap removal exercise. It was night of Feb 9th, 2015 at Argyill Road location of Edmonton city.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Ahtesham
"Older facility, wonderful staff."
This hotel is dated... has some updates but overall the service is what made this stay enjoyable.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Kenny
"Close to Industrial Park"
Hotel was clean. Restaurant server was very friendly. Lounge has good food and friendly staff. Recommend.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Wayne
"Nothing around"
It sucked!! I have 2 little boys and I took them to the pool but the water was so cold even for me. The wifi sucks in the rooms on the 6th floor. We also had to reset the our room keys 7 times
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great hotel close to the paintball field"
The hotel staff were very helpful. The food in the pub was awesome.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great visit"
My 3 friends and I stayed here for a night while in Edmonton and really enjoyed it. We were going to a concert and it was easy to get to Rexall Place from there. The beds and bedding we so very comfortable.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Game night."
Very nice staff and services. Extremely helpful. One of the TV's didn't work otherwise good. Some road noise which sounded very close at night.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Mr"
Couldn't sleep at all, the heater and refrigerator is soooooo noisy. Other than that is all good!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"Nice location close to the freeway."
Nice rooms with good amenities. Friendly staff. Stay here often.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to casino"
Lovely room, little disappointed in breakfast, ordered food for 2 but just one meal arrived, Good coffee and juice though
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
We had 2 rooms with 2 queen beds in each room, the room was big, clean and everything looks well maintained.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014