All hotels in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

"Very good hotel"
Family loved the room and we will use it again on future trips to Edmonton
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Gerry
"Clogged Toilet"
A/C Unit was too loud. Toilet was clogged in the morning. While trying to contain the water overflowing from the toilet, maintenance was already knocking on our door asking if everything is okay with our toilet (we haven't even reported it yet). Apparently it was causing some leak/flood on the floor beneath us. They are wide aware of the existing/constant problem (which room) hence they would rather inconvenience the guests with a plunger to the rescue.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Appreciated the amenities"
our floor was quiet, which we appreciated, yet the heater/air conditioner unit was noisy and kept waking us from our sleep when it would 'start up' - sigh!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very clean and quiet we like the room"
Easy to get around quiet hotel room no no ice people
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
gloria
"Very nice hotel"
Staff are very polite. Rooms upgraded and very comfortable. Excellent bedding. Only complaint was only a trickle of hot water in the sink. I think the line from the valve to the tap may be plugged. Staff offered to move me to another room right away but I declined, it didn't matter to me that much. I would always use this hotel at this rate but sometimes their rates are much higher.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Not what I expected."
This hotel is in the middle of an industrial area, so if you're looking for a view of tile companies, building supplies, and a casino then this is the place for you! We travelled to EDMONTON for a girls trip - it was myself and my girlfriend, plus my 13-year-old daughter and her friend. We thought it would be fun to have a separate space for them, so I booked a business suite so that there was a door to separate the living room with the hide-a-bed for the girls from the bedroom. Well, the hotel staff had no idea which room had a door and so they called housekeeping who didn't understand English and ended up hanging up on the front desk staff. Quite unprofessional. Eventually they did figure it out, and in their defense, they actually offered us a free buffet for the inconvenience of waiting while they figured out which our room was. So after that crazyiness we get to the room and it has a bedroom with a door alright, but it was a French door with glass windows in it! Kind of defeated the purpose of having privacy. Anyhow the hotel wasn't dirty, but it is quite dated. The room was a weird layout. The Four Points on Argyll Road was a little farther out in the middle of nowhere than we had hoped. Wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Leanne
"Great location and very comfortable"
We were very pleased with the hotel . We won't hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Not bad, but sheraton holds better values"
Over all alright
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Ketulkumar
No internet, food just ok in restaurants. Bar very good.hotel reception terrible. If was not so close to event I was going to I would have changed Hotels.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Amazing"
Great experience. Staff were very friendly. Their food was very tasty.Overall, very happy with the service.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Just needed a place to hang my hat while visiting"
The hotel was clean and the room was large and the bed was comfortable. It was a little further than what I would have liked but still easy to get to
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Fossilrocker
"Will be back"
Guest Services were helpful and pleasant, Definitely will be coming back.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Staff was so nice!"
The staff was helpful. My first time travelling alone and they made it very comfortable. They wished me luck on my exam I was studying for and writing there and remembered my face the whole time I was there. Room service was great the lady was really nice and the food amazing! Coconut curry chicken I highly recommend!
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Nadine
"Second time staying at this hotel"
First time off, this hotel gave me a very good impression. This time, the second time, the quality was consistent. The front desk even apologized for the lack of lobby space as they were relocating their restaurant temporarily. That's fine. I look forward to seeing the re-opened lobby next time I come back for another stay.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Warrick
Nice hotel, great pub, the duke of argyl! Good clean rooms, beds were comfortable.
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Nice hotel for the age"
Experience was good. It did the job we needed and the room was clean and in decent shape.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
marc
"Good value for short stay"
Older building which has been renovated. Rooms are small with little space to move around. However suite was clean and beds were very comfortable. Bathroom has been tastefully redone with new fixtures and great shower. Linens- good quality and clean.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Louise
"Excellent choice!"
Exceeds every expectations!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Y Bone
"Decent Hotel for Price Paid"
Staff were friendly. Dukes Pub had good appetizers and service as well. Beds were comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
JTR
"Pool is freezing cold"
The pool is freezing cold and the steam room is a letdown. The room was really nice. There is construction in the area so unless you know Edmonton well, you will be stuck in traffic trying to get here
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
Nice place to stay for a weekend getaway, however it seems the communication between Expedia and the hotels is lacking as I requested a king room, but upon arriving was told they had none left, but upgraded the double queen room to a queen suite which was great service to me. This is the second time there's been an issue in as many times of going through Expedia where the first time I was told that the hotel didn't even have a room for me but booked one down the street....
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Hayes
"Nice hotel very clean."
Had a great stay rooms very quiet and clean. Staff friendly.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
trevor
"Great place to stay!"
Staff were friendly and helpful. Room exceeded my expectations,very clean and spacious. Bed was really comfortable. Definitely will stay there again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"rude beyond belief"
the general manager is the worst in customer relations I have ever experienced and I complained to head quarters and I will never stay in this rude hotel ever again
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
me and kids
"Poor service - will never return"
From the second we walked into the hotel, we were given the rudest service ever - from the lady at the front desk, and the Supervisor standing right there. We had arrived to check in, and were looking to book another room for my mother-in-law ... and they gave us disgust and attitude every step of the way. I then decided to log into this 3rd party app and book the room. The service was the worst I'd ever received, and for that, I would never return to this hotel. I would like to add that there was another gentleman that started working - and took over the lady's position who was an absolute pleasure to deal with ... as were the two ladies during check out. We booked two rooms, one was the King with Jacuzzi tub, and the other was a Queen with sofabed. The rooms were beautiful and super comfortable - and it's always great to relax in a jacuzzi. It probably is not the smartest idea to put a jacuzzi in a room on top of carpet though; and the bathrooms are super tiny - there's a sink/counter, toilet, and bath tub and literally just enough room to open the door. It is a great place to stay; but could be even better if those two workers were not there - or they learnt how to be respectful.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Review"
Even the hold on credit card is too much, connsidering that even more expensive hotels like Fairmont don't hold as much for incidentals. The hold is also held for too long. It still have not been release from my credit card.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Jaspar Ndlovu
"Early checkin - Late checkin"
We arrived our first booking at 2:30 and told to comeback at 3:00. Next time couldn't get into room at 5:30 pm. But still required to check out by 11:00 am. Was very frustrating when we had a wedding to get ready for.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
We stayed here for four days and the staff were very accommodating to our family. The pool was refreshing although a bit cool and the steam room wasn't working the first day. Breakfast each morning was wonderful. We will definitely stay here again next time we are in Edmonton.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Jared
"Great price and conveniently close to the festiva."
The room was clean. The staff was friendly. The facilities were pleasant. No complaints.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Spenny
"a repeat location"
Wonderful sleep - very quiet even being beside elevator. Great staff - easy to find, very willing to help. Food in dining room and wedding reception - plentiful, fresh and tasty.
3 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Bad experience!"
Staff weren't friendly. Originally called for top floor and they gave me 3rd floor. Elevators were way too slow. Room card key didn't work multiple times. Not enough parking. No microwave in room and when I asked for one they did not bring it. Room comes with complimentary Dasagni water and when there wasn't any I asked the front desk for one and she was rude and said no. I was supposed to have a king size bed but gave me queen. And I didn't get any points because they said I booked with hotels.com and not directly through them. The hotel is very old and was expensive. People who read this review do not stay here trust me.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Ozzy
"Convenient for Folk Fest"
I stayed here for the weekend of Folk Fest. The location was very handy, being only a short drive away. The hotel is older, but been redone somewhat, so was nice enough. The bathroom was small, but sufficient. Was quiet and I had good rests there.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Ceecee
"A roof over your head"
Had bad experience with hotel reservations so cancelled reso and used Expedia. Rooms bathroom had long hairs throughout (im bald) Bed duvet had stains on it - so i slept on the other. Thermostat difficult to use. Someone had been sick outside next to a bench and it was there both days of my stay. Elevators were small and buttons were confusing. Wont stay here again. Dissapointing for being a Sheraton.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
michael
"Everything we wanted"
We wanted a room and a pool, we also like a clean room and we got everything we wanted.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
A J
"Will only stay here if necessary"
I've stayed at a Four Points by Sheraton Hotel in Edmonton before and it was really nice so I tried this location but it wasn't as nice. The hotel itself looks pretty old inside and could use some renovations. There was no microwave in my hotel room. The elevators were so small and congested and extremely slow. There was no restaurant either. The swimming pool was extremely cold. There's no complimentary breakfast. I don't recommend staying here.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
Ahmed
"Rooms"
The bedding was excellent and the bed very comfortable. Room though was somewhat dated.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
jUDY
"small room"
Room was really small
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
vish
"Convient to where we wanted to go"
We had a good stay
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
Elsie
This was a really nice place to stay, especially if your using the air port.Big room, very clean and modern, Good food
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"24 hours indoor pool"
Great place to stay especially if you have younger children. We love the indoor pool because it is 24 hours. I also love their comfortable bed. Although bathroom seemed to be given small space. I cannot use the bathroom when one of the family members was in there... Very hard to close the bathroom door. Receptionist on the front desk must be friendly. The one that we talked to seemed to be problematic. She doesn't smile or provide detailed information on one shot of a question.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Nice clean hotel with very courtious personal. We would recommend it to our friends.
"Nicely refurbished"
The hotel was nicely redone with free parking which we appreciated. The room was good and while the bathroom was small it was very nicely redone with quartz counter tops, rectangular sink and single faucet. The only issue for us was the windows do not open, which personally, I do not like. The air conditioner was needed due to very note weather but the carpet in front of the unit was soaked every day. We told the front desk at check out so hopefully repaired.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
I liked it. I was out all day when I returned everything was spotless. In future if I visit Edmonton I would like to stay at four points.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
lnder
"After K-Days"
The hotel was very nice. Walking in we were greeted by kind staff who made it possible for our booking to be next to friends, even though cumulatively we shared 3 rooms. Comfortable stay, the pool was a nice touch although it was small we still made use of it and had an overall good time. Great stay for a decent price.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2014
Basic room, casino close by, good price…I'd stay again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Rocky
"Excellent Service"
We were upgraded to a business suite for the price of a basic room. I was thoroughly impressed!!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
The staff was amazing. Very helpful and friendly. It's kind of in the middle of nowhere but not...lol. 10min drive to all the main places in the city. The room was very clean as well. My only complaint....the mattresses were not very good.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jessi
"Good hotel, alright location"
not a bad hotel, nice amenities, 24/7 pool and steam room, however the steam room was out of order. rooms were ok.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"It's OK"
Nothing special, but friendly staff and sheets were clean
not too bad did not try the hotel restaurant but their housekeeping service is confusing with the rewards progam also they need bigger elevators especially when hotel staff also use them the ice water in the lobby certainly was refreshing on a hot day
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014