All hotels in Hollywood, Florida, United States of America
334 Arizona Street, Hollywood, FL, 33019, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Florida"
Rooms have very thin walls the couple next to me kept me awake till around 2:30 am, hotel staff did attempt to get quiet but never happened, close to the beach and fairly comfortable room but not recommended for an overnite stay
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great!"
It was perfect! Clean room and awesome little set up. Would definitely stay here again
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Wow! What an outstanding review, Inez! We are so glad you had such a great visit and can’t wait to do it all again. See you soon!
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
Inez
I walked one block every morning to the beach and boardwalk to have my morning coffee. There are many places to eat and drink near this location. You do not need to drive unless you want to go downtown or to another town. Hollywood is a relaxed comfortable town with some nightlife minus the glitz of Miami or Fort Lauderdale. You have music, drinks and boardwalk dining all within a one mile radius.
"Enjoyed my stay"
I only stayed one night as I as on my way to a reunion in Fort Lauderdale. My families home was on Hollywood beach years ago and I wanted to visit the neighborhood. I enjoyed the hotel and found the room very comfortable. The Taco Shack combo meal had the best Taco's I've ever tasted. The hotel is close to the beach and has parking for people staying at the hotel. Although you have to pay extra for it, there is virtually no public parking elsewhere.
"Cute and charming"
Hotel is exactly what you get for what you pay, in a very good way. Overall experience was just relaxing, staff is easy going and provessional. I went there with a band on a business trip. All band nembers said they will come back witn their families for vacation. Proximity to tbe beach is amazing, neighborhood is cool. Price is reasonable and fare A five star for what it is. Will definetly come back next time im im the area.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
SHAI, you are a dream! Thank you so much for this amazing review! I am so glad to read that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and can’t wait for the opportunity to do it all again. We truly appreciate the insanely kind words and hope to see you and yours back here soon!
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
SHAI
"close to broadwalk but not on as told"
small room, small bathroom, not so good mattresses is queen size only and pillows are pretty bad. Resort is clean but you need to speak spanish
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Monday ed, We value the time you took to share your honest feedback with us! I am terribly sorry that your time spent here was not a 5 star one! I wish that we were aware of your mattress while you were in house. We would have either replaced the mattress, or placed you in another room.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice Value"
I guess what scared me the most on making reservations were the comments about the loud music from the taco lounge. There's 4 sections to the motel. A,B,C, D. I was in D. A is near the lounge and the music is loud enough to make for problems in that section. I used it for going back and forth to work and would have rescheduled another stay but was a bit too far away. I would recommend as long as you can check you're not in the A section
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Clean, affordable and great beach location"
We were very pleased with our room cleanliness and the overall condition of the hotel. We loved the beachy/surfer feel to the place with cute decor (I'm a sicker for starfish and sea horses!). Updated/modern feel to the room and clean! (That's to an OCD cleaner standards too!). FYI- if you stay in B3, the stained glass shower window opens up to the Taco Shack dining area, quite a surprise to see while showering ! Lol. We are planning to go back with a group of friends - we enjoyed the experience so much we want to share with others!
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Always happy"
This is one of my favorite places to stay, and I have traveled to 14 countries and all over the United States. Very festive beach atmosphere, no stairs or elevators to slow you down, parking very close to room, beach a short walk away, very clean rooms, great TV and channels, super nice young man working the front desk that worked hard to accommodate every request with extra politeness. My one and only complaint is that the beds are quite hard and a pad or mattress topper of some kind would make this place a 100% satisfaction stay. :)
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
WorldTraveler
"Easy getaway"
Check in was simple and I was pleased that my parking spot was still available when I returned to the hotel that evening.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hat's off to you for your great review!!! Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We all work hard to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! We look forward in having you stay with us again in the future!
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Overall very good experience, only criticism is the mattress was too soft.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Excellent saty"
I loved this place and i will be back soon. Nothing wrong with my room, super clean, everything worked perfect, cozy bed, cool AC, very nice place for a staycation! maids clean daily. They offer bikes and towels to the beach, just awesome! Friendly staff in special Pam, thank you!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
nora
"Almost ON THE Beach."
you can't get closer for twice the price. Excellent.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Day Herman, and thank you for sharing your lovely feedback with us! We are located just a convenient block away from the beach. We are also close to a lot of hot bars, restaurants, clubs, etc. Please come and stay with us again in the future! We hope to see you soon!
3 night trip Sep 22, 2014
Herman
"Ok for the price."
My wife and I spent a week here and overall it was good. The problem we had was we paid for housekeeping and they didn't clean the first day. Secondly happy hour at the Taco Beach Shack was not what we expected. The server took for ever to ask for our orders and had no selections for their happy hour, only what they wanted to serve. So ddon't do happy hour! When brought to managers attention all they could say was"sorry". Plus no pool or continential breakfast.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
Disappointed
"Enjoyed very much"
My room was very clean with the exception of a dirty rag left in the bathroom, other than that it was very beautiful. I was right across from the beach and a great taco place with $2 margarita. Loved it
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Tiffany
"Accomodations not worth the low cost."
My boyfriend and I chose this place based on all the positive reviews. And while other rooms in this hotel/hostel may have been satisfactory, I believe we were given the worst room in the whole place. We were in room B4. It is the very last room in the very last building right behind the taco restaurant. If you are given this room promptly ask for another. The room was musty and it didn't help that the air condition clearly had no dehumidifier on it as we felt "wet" and damp while we were in the room. In fact, we opened the windows to get fresh air and it became less humid. Also, the music from the taco restaurant is so loud it is like they are playing in your room. The music did not stop until 1:47 am. We know this because we were up until that time waiting for the noise to stop. We brought these issues to the attention of the girl at the front desk who proceeded to make excuses and had to practically force out an apology. We were comped the $10 parking fee and sent on our way. My suggestion is to spend a little extra $$ and stay somewhere else. The location of this hotel is the only positive I have to report.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Nikki
quiet, relaxing. We were exhausted and just wanted to be left along.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Very good vacations"
Excelent location, organazed parquing space, nice service of ice :D, Restaurant- cafeteria on site, very good bikes service, near to the beach, g
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great hotel so practice close to the beach ! LOVED"
It was really nice looks just like the pictures the neighbors are friendly so make friends the beach is half a block a way the rooms is so cute ! And the TACO BEACH SHACK next door is the BEST so good soo yummy music isn't that loud it's great food loved it my overall time here
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Poison
"Close to the ocean"
We stayed for 4 days..at first I was worried because some reviews had been on the negative side..but we were very pleased with the staff (which we found to be friendly and receptive to our needs) . The room was clean, the service was good, and the proximity to beach and establishment in the area made our stay pleasant . We loved the Taco Shack next door, All in all I would recommend this place and will certainly go back.. Great little hotel!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there Adyanil, There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! We are delighted to read that you had such a great time here with us! We all work hard to make sure that everyone is well taken care of, and having a great time! I see that you were able to dine at Taco Beach Shack. They serve delicious Mexican cuisine at a reasonable price. Please come back again soon! We would love to have you!
3 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Adyanil
Absolutely wonderfully refreshing!! It's a beach getaway..bathroom is small but still maintained with excellent water pressure and bathroom essentials..instant access to the beach perfect pricing! Will definitely book again!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Afternoon Sophie, There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! We are a fun filled, laid back, beach property. We are all about having a great time, and welcome everyone who wants the same! We hope to have you stay with us again, on a short trip away from Miami! :)
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Sophie
"Very convenience location"
The hotel was not fancy, but was really clean and all in order. Everything looks the same way it is shown on the pictures. The staff was very nice and it was a plus to have the bicycle rental free, we really enjoyed that part. The location was very was definitely the best part, would stay here again.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there Melissa, Thank you for sharing your lovely 5 star feedback with us! We are a fun filled, laid back place! We are all about having a killer time! We offer a load of amenities. I see that you were able to take advantage of them! Please come back again soon! We would love to have you!
2 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Lovely place"
Got a great deal plus free bike rentals. Absolutely loved it. The rooms are clean and location is great. Coffee is always available. If you like to watch TV, be prepared to learn to man 2 remotes. I couldn't figure out how to turn the cable on and maybe for the better. We spent more time out on the boardwalk.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
What a great review!! Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback, with us and all of our future guests!! We offer unbeatable deals, for a load of amenities, that make up for a great time! Please come back again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"very pleased."
Room was real cozy & clean. Only stayed for one night but was very happy with the service I recieved & loved the sourondings. Beach was 25ft away & enjoyed having the taco shack right a few ft away. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jul 22, 2014
"Limited parking space at fun hotel"
We stayed one night before catching a cruise ship. The location is very convenient to the broadwalk and we were very satisfied with the room..clean, cute, well-adorned. The hotel staff was friendly and they let you use bikes and beach toys free of charge. The hotel is up front about letting you know that parking is limited, and they charge nightly rate for the parking that is available. There was only one big problem. The afternoon and night that we were there was 4th of July, and there were people and cars everywhere. There was no parking available at any cost around the hotel and the desk clerk could not even suggest a place that we might park for the night. We even had to park in a tow-away zone to check in. We ended up finding a parking spot in a municiple deck about 1/2 mile from our room, and it cost $45 (yes....forty five US dollars) to park our car for the night. To be fair, parking was crazy in all of Hollywood beach that day & night. But I don't think it is too much to ask that a hotel have SOMEWHERE that you can park your car for the night.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there P, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are located in a very convenient spot here in Hollywood, FL. Everything you will want to be apart of is around us. Our team go out of their way to make sure that everyone is having a splendid time! We do offer parking spaces, but they are limited. They run on a first come first serve basis. During special events, and holidays the prices for parking in this area boost up. This is something that is out of our control, and we apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
P
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
Staff is very good, hotel is very clean but a room next to mexican restaurant is a nightmare because they have band playing music every night, sometimes until 12:30 am during the weekend.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Location, Location"
Being so close to the beach and boardwalk made this a great stay. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The hotel has bikes, surf boards, and beach chairs that can be checked out for free, which was really a nice amenity and very appreciated. The room was clean and very accommodating for our large family. Loved having the bunk beds for the kids and a private separate bedroom. The only draw back was the lack of carpet anywhere. It's understandable being so close to the beach and dealing with all the sand, but for us it made it a bit uncomfortable. We stayed just one night, so it wasn't that terrible to deal with. A few area rugs would have done the trick. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel & Hotel. We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay. We have a lot to offer, and we are all about having a great time! We look forward to your next visit hopefully soon!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Exelent"
Magnific trip wonderful experience , I'm very happy in Hollywood , recommend my friend , thanks , happy nice day :) , security exelent , all very exelent
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
Was overall good deal. Diego was very helpful and attentive to our needs. Room was maintained and cleaned daily. Separate room for adults 2 bunk beds for kids. Location was awesome.. A/C was not the coldest but will return again
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit to Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel and Hotel, and for sharing your experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Diego. Diego is indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Mitch M.
"A nice surprise!"
With the rate I was concerned it would not be great, but it was fantastic! It was roomy and very clean. I loved that we had an assigned parking spot, and had bikes to ride as well. We brought our food back from the strip and are at the tables outside. It is only steps to the beach. If we return to Hollywood, I will be back. It was a great experience and it's our 3rd hotel in Hollywood. Our last 2 hotels were awful! We were not coming back, but we gave it one more chance. Hollywood Beach Suites will be my go to hotel.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
mz
"Good, clean, safe place to stay."
Rented room F3 from Monday night through Thursday in June. Was concerned about a complaint I read about loud music from a nearby business. We were three rows away from that place and never heard anything. The room was old but refurbished and super clean. Bed was comfy. If you expect the Ritz it's not but it is very good and worth the value. Safe area to walk and good restaurants nearby. Only 200 feet from the ocean and boardwalk. We even got up at 4AM to catch the sunrise . There were people already walking the area for exercise. I would go back. Maybe because it was off season or during the week but we did not have any issues with parking.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Fantastic Service"
After crossing over 11 time zones, we received the BEST service from Diego when we arrived and throughout our stay. It was a great stay. Thanks Diego!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there Timely Travelers, There is nothing that we love to read more then lovely 5 star feedback! We are delighted you enjoyed your stay, thanks in part to the excellent service you received from Diego. Diegois indeed a rock star and but one of many who are dedicated to providing an original guest experience in a friendly, attentive and gracious manner. We look forward to your next visit soon.
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Timely Travelers
"Great place to stay!"
Awesome, affordable. Super close to the beach, plenty of places in walking distance to eat and drink! Staff was friendly and helpful cannot wait to return!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Afternoon, There is nothing that we love to read more the lovely 5 star feedback! We are delighted to know that you had such a great time! We are just a 2 minute walk from the beach and great bars, restaurants,etc. We cannot wait to have you stay with us again!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Very nice"
Is cute................................................
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Awesome place to stay!!"
Awesome experience. My boyfriend and I wanted to stay at the beach. When we seach on Xpedia.com we though the price was to good to be true. We never expected such and an amazing place with a great staff for that little price. Recommend 100%
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
♡Pi
"Nice place in great location."
Very clean and great location. Enjoyed our stay. Staff was very nice and they had free bikes to cruise on the beach.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
It was a short stay but overall great experience! We will definitely be visiting and staying in the same place!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Afternoon Rob, We value all of our guests feedback, and would like to thank you for sharing yours with us! We are delighted to read that your time spent here was such a great one! We can't wait to have you stay with us again in the future!!
1 night business trip May 27, 2014
Rob
"Mark from MA"
Its not fancy but clean enough to spend a night or couple near the beach.
Other trip May 23, 2014
mahmoud
"One of the best values along Hollywood Beach"
We all know you generally get what you pay for but, seriously, this has been a positive experience every time I have stayed (about 7 times recently)
Other trip May 21, 2014
"Nice beach hotel"
It was good they upgraded me to a family suite cause I checked in so late
Other trip May 16, 2014
"good experience,close to beach and restaurants"
ok,will be nice to book few days at aspecial rates
Other trip May 16, 2014
"Perfect place to stay !"
Clean rooms, nice outdoor seating, superb customer service with friendly staff!! I really enjoy my stay and will be back soon definitely. Walk distance to the beach. The only bad thing I must tell is that the "owner " took my parking spot cause it was an event at hotel bar ...? Really ? But staff save the night, I can't complaint. Overall great stay.
Other trip May 14, 2014
eliz
"Good room for a good price"
Hotel is very close to the beach. Very clean.They give free bike rentals and beach items, that is great. Parking is a disappointment. They don't tell when you check in but charge $10 per night at the end when you check out. Many customers are denied spaces and asked to park in public garage closeby. Overall good place to stay with the inconvenience of parking.
Other trip May 14, 2014
jo
IT WAS GREAT
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there ILEANA, We would like to thank you for your wonderful 5 star feedback! We hope that you make us your go-to hotel when visiting Hollywood, FL again in the future!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
ILEANA
"great weekend getawayh"
Excellent Taco Restuarant and Bar,Beach a block away,perfect.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Afternoon Mick, There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! Thank you for sharing yours with us and all of our future guests! Taco Beach Shack serves outstanding authentic Mexican dishes with a kick. We hope that you will come back again soon! :)
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Mick
"The room space"
When I booked by phone they didn't tell me that the room only had one bed. I was asking for 2 beds.. Thanks
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there, There is nothing that we love to read more then wonderful 5 star feedback! Thank you for sharing it with us, and all of our future guests! We apologize that you were not aware that your room only had 1 bed, when you wanted 2. We hope that you would stay with us again in the future!
1 night family trip May 3, 2014
"WORST HOTEL EVER, MORE LIKE A MOTEL"
Every single thing about this place was out dated. I thought I was in the 1980's in I entered the room
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Close to the Boardwalk."
The staff was very friendly and the convenience of the Boardwalk and quick beach access was awesome! Would definitely stay again!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello there Florida Home Theathers LLC, Thank you for the time you took to share your feedback with us, and all of our future guests. We strive on providing outstanding service, so we are content to know that is what you were given! Please come back again soon!
3 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Florida Home Theaters LLC
"Good location with minor inconveniences"
We arrived ar 5:30 p.m. and was told there were no available parking spaces even though there was a vacant spot where we had parked for check-in. We were advised to park at the parking garage a few blocks down the street which was $5.00 more than at the hotel. The room was clean and well equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was uncomfortable and the air conditioner was quite noisy. We went out and returned around midnight. My husband went to bed and I decided to walk the beach since it was a beautiful night. When I returned, my key did not work. The office was closed and my husband was sound asleep. Fortunately, his phone was on and he woke up after I called him twelve times. The next morning, a Tuesday, I noted that there was still a vacant spot in front of the hotel. We wanted to take out the free bikes at 8:30 a.m. and we're told there were no more bikes available. Disappointing. This was a decent room for the price, but we probably would find somewhere else on our next visit.
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Good Evening Bob, We value all of our guests feedback and we thank you for sharing yours with us! Perhaps that the parking spot that you saw was open, was assigned to a guest already but they were out at the moment. We are delighted to know that you were content with the cleanliness of the room. I will make sure to pass on your feedback to all of our team. We hope that you would give us another chance in the future. We would like to provide you with an all-out success stay! :)
1 night trip Apr 21, 2014
"Better then i would have ever thought."
One word says it all GREAT !!!!!!!!!
Response by Hollywood Beach Suites, Hostel, and Hotel
Hello Doris, There is nothing that we love to read more then lovely 5 star feedback! We are extremely glad that you had such a great time here with us! Please come back and stay with us again soon!
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014