All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here11601 Domain Drive, Austin, TX, 78758, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Location, location, location"
Excellent location at the Domain, although the price is certainly indicative of that! This hotel was under construction at the time of our visit in August and true to form was noisy and dusty with no parking available other than valet. Juan, as a valet staff member, provided us with great service the entire weekend. The intermittant clanging of the dumptrucks on Friday evening, as we attempted to relax at the pool, was unbelievably irritating. We chose this hotel because of the pet friendly vibe and that was slammed when we were placed as far away from the exit as possible with no pet park in sight! Our last stay at Aloft Las Colinas, was delightful with our room located on the first floor next to the exit and pet park. Hotel accommodations are dated and there was mold in the grout around the toilet. YUK! We do love the large shower area and the euro style decor. Perhaps the new construction will yield a more amenable stay.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
aerofit22
"Long weekend"
i went with a couple girlfriends for her 21st birthday and we were surrounded by a gorgeous shopping center. We were also 15 mins from 6th & 15 mins from zilker park where the event ACL was happening. Such cute architecture and cleanliness for the price. Will stay again
3 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Karolyn
Beautiful hotel and very friendly staff. Definitely has the austin vibe. Didn't have one issue and definitely will be staying there again
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
brandon
"Visitor"
Cleaning service could be done earlier.
4 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great room in the Domain"
While working on a contract in the Domain, I booked a room to work out of during a critical phase of the project. The room was pretty comfortable and being in the Domain, I didn't have to leave the area once.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Ray
"Excellent customer service and very pet friendly."
We enjoyed our stay with Aloft and the staff made travel with pets very easy. Andrea at the front desk was amazing and extremely friendly. I will stay here again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Oct 3, 2014
Everything was perfect, maybe add a hot tub.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
"Walk to shop"
Its a great place to stay to have dinner and shop the Domain. Has kind of a modern funky vibe. The beds are not comfortable(too firm) and could use better seating..
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
steve
"Hip hotel at the Domain"
I had a nice experience with the friendly staff and the contemporary feel. The Bliss products are a nice touch.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2014
Lulu
"Overall Excellent Value"
This was our first stay in an Aloft property and overall, it was an excellent value. This is not a high service hotel so it's not a spot to go for mints on the pillow at bedtime or a gourmet restaurant, etc. but the location at the Domain in Austin and the reasonable rate make this a hotel I would recommend and book again.
3 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Room location is key"
Staff is excellent, room very nice, beds very comfortable. BUT, we were in room 233 which is nearly above the bar on the corner of the hotel building and pounding base until 2 Sunday morning was not at all welcome. So, if you book here and plan to get to sleep at a reasonable time, make sure your room is not near the bar!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Aloft nice hotel for short stay -"
Staff was friendly and valet was accommodating. Area was great a lot of places to eat and tons of things to do! However the vibrant surroundings does not quiet down at bedtime. I stayed on a Wed. and a bar next door kept me awake until about 1am...the bass shook the entire building. I would stay again after checking the surrounding social calendar :)
2 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
traveleveryday
"a must stay at hotel"
this hotel was awesome! great service and staff was very friendly. the bartender mike at the hotel bar is a really friendly great guy.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Cool"
Love the location. The hotel had a nice young vibe. The bathroom has minimum privacy and the air condition was little noisy. But overall a great hotel.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Petro
"Points"
They do not honor points when making a reservation or booking via hotels.com. so will not stay there in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
"Below expectations"
Our stay at the Aloft Austin at The Domain was just OK. The staff is wonderful however the hotel itself seemed too busy, too loud and beginning to fall apart. Wear is visible from the heavy traffic the hotel gets (guess it is very popular). The rooms are very noisy (can hear everything in the hallways and from other rooms) and I was very disappointed with the condition of some of the equipment in the gym. It needed both maintenance service and good cleaning (more than once a day please! people go there to sweat!). The pool area looks pretty but its so small and the walls and gates around it make it look like your typical La Quinta hotel pool with fancy (also very worn) patio furniture...
2 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Bruno
"Great hotel, excellent service"
I love this hotel. They have thought of everything to make your stay effortless.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Awesome Location,Very nice room"
Excellent hotel, ideal location, and very nice room design for an ideal price. One of the best showers I've experienced as well. I wouldn't hesitate to return to Aloft which I probably will when I visit Austin again. I definitely recommend this spot.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Winston
"Being new isn't enough"
Our stay wasn't a horror story, but I wouldn't spend my money here again. The room itself was not bad although it was small I thought the layout did not take advantage of the square footage. When you open the door to the suite you are standing at the bathroom sink. The dividing door for the toilet and shower and is on track system really hard to close. Being new,I would think they would make sure that that works perfectly in every room. The shower was great, functionally and appearance. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. They did have coffee and ironing board, fresh towels although they didn't clean the room the last day of our stay. The pool at its deepest was like two and a half feet and I never saw a hot tub. There was no continental breakfast although I saw breakfast sandwiches for eight dollars apiece. The staff was really good really friendly very helpful. If you're looking for place to come and party in Austin this could be it. If you're looking for a place to come relax, shop, have a Texas experience, pass this one up.
Tina
"Shopping Center"
It was good, except for the sports bar noise that went on until 2AM. Very convenient for shopping at the Domain. Complimentary parking is great.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
SMarq85
Never disappoints, great location, great hotel, GREAT bathrooms, great staff - no frills luxury!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Worst Hotel Stay EVER!"
Whatever you do...don't stay anywhere near room 234. There is a sports bar/ club next to the hotel and the northside of the hotel sits on top of it. So room 234 has extreme BASS & NOISE working until 2am every night. So if you plan on going to bed before 2am, forget about it! Then once you do get to sleep, the AC turns on and off like a 57 Chevy! Which is fine if it stayed on the whole time, but I was woken up every time the unit turned on, and then again when it turned off. ANNOYING! Hotel staff tried to get them to turn it down, and gave me a $10 Target gift card for my trouble for 3 days (Thurs - Sunday) stay. Will never stay here again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Terrible hotel."
I am handicap. There weren't any people to help my husband who had trouble unloading. No carriers for luggage. Staff behind their desk. Couldn't help. Self serve food. Would never recommend this hotel. We didn't check on another because we thought it was like the Marriot, or The Embassy, or finer hotels in America. Catered to young people we thought. The night manager did help by holding the door for us when we had trouble in the back parking lot putting my scooter together. There should have been room service where we could have ordered food to be sent up to our room. The room was not set up correctly. No wake up call. No service what so ever. I would not stay there again. It was also too expensive. We thought they were giving us a special price because my husband was having a 50 anniversary of his high school graduation. There wasn't any discount that we could see. Someone should wise up and make this an American Hotel with lots of space. My scooter had to be kept right by my bed. I had asked for a handicap room and I thought they would have a seat for the shower but they didn't. I asked for one for the next day and they brought one but I didn't even use it. It is was a handicap room, there should have been one there already. My husband and I both thought this was the worst place we had ever stayed in. Young people don't care, but we older adults do care about our comfort. I give this place an F, for failure to please the customer. Mrs. Rachel Hernandez
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Rachel
"Worth the money"
The hotel itself was fine. Totally worth the money. The neighborhood was a little iffy. We tried to go to The Park next door twice. Was never served the first time and then one of our friends was turned away at the door for wearing camouflage cargo shorts on a Sunday afternoon.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Krystal
"Best in town"
Ni ce nice of nicest! The best hotel in town! Nice stuff , nice service, clean, everything is beautiful
yusuan l
"modern, guest oriented, excellent staff"
Just as I expected - great ambiance; the lobby isn't a hotel lobby, it's my living room. love the fine coffee table books. just 2 little things: the duvet in 324 was decidedly lumpy in appearance and I had to go through hotelscom to get the rate I wanted. see you next time I'm in Austin
"Great location!"
Great place to stay in a great location at the Domain. Close to shopping, dining, etc. Also very nice because the hotel is pet friendly and does not charge a fee. We happened to be traveling with our dog on this trip, and it was very nice to stay here. The staff were very friendly. The room was clean and very modern. The only reason I didn't give it all "5"s was the noise pollution at night. There was loud music, loud cars, and loud people until after midnight. The sound of the A/C was able to drone out most of it....until it would kick off! Otherwise great stay.
"Great staff!"
Loved it, and will be back again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
gupta814
This is the second time in 6 months that we stayed at the Aloft Domain in Austin. We love the location and the hotel and staff of the hotel
LaSold
It was a hotel.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Perfect for a quick weekend stay!"
The location is perfect if your looking to shop! Great variety of shopping from Tiffany, Louis Vuitton mixed in with H&M and Aldo. There's lots of food places as well and Whole Foods if you need groceries and all in walking distance. There is a great bar located on the corner that was very good and remained crowded throughout my stay. The parking lot is a located along side the hotel across the street and is free!! The customer service is satisfactory, this is such a cool little hotel that if they upped there customer service skills by just giving sincere Hello's, good mornings etc., out of my 4 days I was only acknowledge twice and left the hotel several times during my stay. Very disappointed when checking out . I stood by the desk while the employees were on the phone and after they were done they just remained task oriented on there computers and conversed amongst each other. There was no acknowledgement so after about what seemed like 10 minutes I asked to be checked out and the clerk just seemed annoyed. No apology for the wait just a dry tone. I was going to inquire about my hotel points but he seemed uninterested in helping so I figured I'll try to call customer service.The other annoying thing is that it was raining hard and I wish I knew they had umbrellas behind the desk because I was soaked after retrieving the car from across the street. A suggestion would be to place a few by the door so guests could use and return them.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Isis
"astounding"
cool place to hang out shop and eat all in one aloft
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Central to everything Austin"
Excellent, helpful, friendly front desk people !
3 night trip May 23, 2014
"Great Location !!!"
New, trendy. Nearby (walking distance) choice of restaurants and sports bars and upscale shopping. Hotel lobby is nice, with laid-back hospitality. Lobby staff is cheerful and helpful. But the rooms are small, cramped, dull/drab colors, functional but minimal and depressing. Daily maid service is good when it shows up, which is not daily or often. Probably an enjoyable hotel for the young , traveling professional set but I was there for a pleasure week-end. Don't intend to stay there again..
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"Convenience of Location for shopping"
It was very convenient for shopping. The view was just ok. Room was smaller than we thought but it was still cute and clean. The bathroom setup is very nice!
1 night romance trip May 31, 2014
Lakeisha
"Good when traveling alone"
Note my room had an "open bathroom" concept which is fine if traveling alone. For sharing rooms or couple this could be kinda gross. I saw lots of other people traveling and sharing room so maybe it was just mine. THAT SAID, it's a very nice hotel in The Domain which is a surprisingly nice shopping area, with lots to walk to, and good restaurants. The room was very good for working, and lobby lounge was also good. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip May 22, 2014
"Awesome Everything"
Will definitely be back.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Great Stay at ALOFT !"
We had such fun at ALOFT this past week-end…… It was clean & conveniently located. Staff was helpful…. Will certainly go again….
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Betty D.
"Modern amenities"
We loved all the modern amenities and attention to details. Our room was on the 6th floor and the far end of the hall and was very quiet.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Paula
"Nice hotel in a great area"
The hotel is walking distance from shops and restaurants. The bar next to the hotel is very good. Our room was located on the 6th floor. There was no noise from the bar or elevators. The only thing I could hear was the other rooms' doors closing. That can get little noisy. The bed is comfortable even though the mattress is firm. I will definitely book this hotel in the future. Highly recommended.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
ADRIANA
"Great Place"
I really enjoy the Aloft Chain. Nice hotel, trendy and most of call in really nice areas where you have access to everything. This stay was really nice. Surprised at the location, the hotel compliments the Domain very nicely. I would come back again. If you are a weekend traveler and are a stickler of having your room cleaned up by a certain hour you might want to have patience. Both my two night stay I would leave in the AM and return around 2-3 and my room was still not cleaned up. The hotel staff was willing and ready to accomodate my needs in getting my room cleaned up but it wasnt a deal breaker. Besides, I was there on vacation so I focused on enjoying my stay not my room being ready :-) GREAT overall place its the staff that makes the ALOFT GREAT!
3 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"party location"
nice room, very noise, we heard the hole nigth the party poeple, the motor from the elevator was surrounding always. God for young partys. Nothing for quiet stays.
3 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
Klaus
"Overpriced for what it is"
Hotel was fine but overpriced for the room and location. Getting to the hotel was problematic. Special events in the area this weekend also caused unexpected detours for my travel and work. Nice "Vibe " in the neighborhood once you get to the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Nice, but.."
this place was very nice, comfortable, and in a very upscale place. Although, for as much as we paid to stay, I feel our service should have been better. The staff was not very friendly, and when we requested more towels, we never recieved them. There were what seemed to be drunk under aged girls who came out the patio area and none the less cussed us for no reason, but the hotel police needed to talk to us? then shortly after came to our room to speak to us again, when no complaint had been called in? very nice place overall, too pricy for the service and treatment.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"Great Style"
This hotel is in a great location if do not need to stay dwntown. The value to comfort and modern style was fantastic. The hotel provides all you need in a minimalist approach. There is no restaurant however the power bar provides everything you might need. Other food options abound across the street at The Domain as well as any possible shopping needs.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
sld
"Stylish stay at the Domain"
It was very nice and clean, the room was a bit cold on one side and an extra blanket could have made the difference in comfort levels between the two beds, one by the A/C unit and the other not.
1 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2014
Daniel F.
"Room Stay"
Overall, we had a great experience. However, I did not find the ice machine on the floor. I figured it was in the "Re-Fresh" room, but my key did not work. I didn't call down cause it was late and didn't want to mess with it...but I would definitely stay again and refer. thanks
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great place at the domain"
excelent hotel, pet friendly, really good location at the domain, great restaurants walking distance
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Joaquin
"Aloft king room"
Within walking distance to The Park. Hotel staff upon checking in was not very friendly. Other than that the room was ok for one night stay.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Jen
"Not for families"
Overall not bad. Great location for shopping, dining and drinks... However, even on the 6th floor the party in the outdoor restaurant on the 1st floor was clear as day. Plus there was a door to the next room got when you rent out both rooms and the sounds of the party next door cane right through it. The beds were fine. There is no bath. The closer isn't really a closet, just a 6 inch deep area with a curtain. The lobby is fairly small with a food area that is sad that you pay for each thing. There's a small regular bar and outside a cocktail lounge and separate restaurant, I didn't use either. Very young hip place... Not great for a family if that's your need.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014