All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
18826 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Exceeded expectation. Totally recommend it!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Diego
"newly retired and TRAVELING !!!"
the only downside is that the hotel wouldn't allow me to apply my 10% AARP/AAA discount (a $45 savings)
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
michael
The service at the front desk was not the best. The one lady was talking to a friend/relative on a personal matter while I waited to ask a question. There were no cookies at any time we were there. The elevator was not air conditioned, or if it was, it wasn't working. The room was very nice.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Very nice hotel, centrally located."
Needed a getaway, this hotel was the answer to all of our needs. Lovely room and we had a very nice time the four days that we were there.
Other trip May 1, 2015
mary
"Mediocre Hotel"
Decent hotel. They roomswere clean but held us up past 5pm for check-in although check-in is 3pm. Not sure it wa worth the price given it is out of season for Rehoboth. If needed, I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Weekend in rehoboth"
The room was very clean. Beds were pretty comfortable. No comfortable chair in the room.
4 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Great breakfast selection and comfortable beds."
The only complaint that I have is the smell was a little stale, like old or something, but clean. Also, there is no fan in the bathrooms in the room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
karen
"Will stay again"
Nice staff, clean room. Comfy beds ,indoor pool,great location , and an awesome hot breakfast.. I will not stay anywhere else when I revisit the area.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Nick
"Nice stay!"
The bed was very comfortable. The jet tub was very relaxing. The breakfast was very tasty and fresh. All staff were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
Deborah
"Valentine's Day getaway"
It was an okay stay overall-I've had better experiences. The hotel was clean and modern. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was quiet at night, although the walls were a bit thin. The breakfast was a little mediocre--coffee was flat, juice tasted like water--but it was complimentary, so I guess you get what you pay for. The worst part--and this is something i find at a lot of hotels--was the bed. The mattress was so hard! My back ached the first night. Why is it that hotels use rock hard mattresses? The second night I was itchy for some reason. It was an OK experience, but I will probably try a different hotel if I return to Rehoboth during the vacation season.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Don't bother"
I will never stay here again!
2 night romance trip Feb 11, 2015
Noël
"No Cookies!"
Always looked forward to cookies at Hampton Inn. Sadly there were none to be had :-(
1 night family trip Feb 4, 2015
"Good weekend"
It was a weekend to get away with my husband. I reserved a king bed and was put into a room with two queens. I had to ask the manager for what I requested. Couldn't understand the manager with a strong accent. After complaining, he put us into what we reserved.
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Great place for the price."
I would definitely recommend this hotel. We come to Rehoboth every year for race weekend so the location was perfect. The staff was great. We had an issue at check in with our TV not working and someone came up within 10 minutes and fixed it. And this was 8o'clock at night. Our room was great and the beds comfortable. The only issue I had was the grout in the shower needed to be redone. We plan on being back next race weekend.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
lisa
"Very nice hotel."
I requested a pillow top mattress but the bed we got was very hard. The hotel was full and no other solution was available.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Close to the outlets"
Enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was good and the staff was helpful when we left a few items behind at the hotel and returned everything!
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Not great."
We arrived in the area around noon and kept ourselves busy until 3:15 PM since check in is at 3:00. When I arrived and attempted to check in, I was told that the room was not ready yet and was still being cleaned and that it would be maybe 10 more minutes. I didn't think much of it and went outside to park the car and get my luggage and my girlfriend to wait inside. 15 minutes later, the room still wasn't ready and the clerk at the counter said she'd let us know. We sat there in the lobby waiting for another 30 minutes before one of the room cleaning staff made an appearance. When he was asked if the room was ready, he said "yeah it's been ready, but needed to be inspected." but the guy didn't bother to tell anyone until prompted. After the inspection, we were given the room key and got settled in at about 4:15 PM. What I don't understand is that if check out time is 11:00 AM, why is my room still not ready until after 4:00 PM? Check in time is at 3:00. Period. If I show up at 2:59, the room should be ready. Pretty aggravating when you've been sitting in the lobby for an hour waiting on your room and you see other families checking in and going straight to their clean and ready rooms. If you choose to stay at this hotel, call ahead to make sure your room is ready before showing up to check in.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
very nice hotel. location is great.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great location and very relaxing"
My overall experience was great. I had the best night's rest.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Dee
"Good for value"
Good experience. Not too far from the beach. Pool area needs updating. Rooms are small but were ok for a short stay. There is a fridge and microwave if you need. Would stay there again. Breakfast was a plus with the kids that was the best part of the stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
beach bum
Very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Right in the middleof it all"
The staff was really friendly and helpful. Easy access to shopping and close to the beaches. A smaller size hotel that made up for it with big service!
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"We would stay there again"
The hotel was very nice.The room was clean, very comfortable. The bathroom was roomy, plenty of linens. Breakfast had a lot of choices, all very good. Hotel manager very nice.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Nana`
Very nice hotel. We enjoyed our stay very much. Will consider staying again. The desk personnel did not put our rewards on our account.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Went for a quick weekend getaway, and was not disappointed. Great location next to the outlets. Very clean with a friendly staff. Would stay here again without a doubt.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very disappointed."
I booked a room at this hotel through Expedia. When I arrived on Saturday night to check in hotel staff advised me that my reservation was cancelled even though I had a confirmation from Expedia. Hilton had a "computer glitch" that resulted in overbooking the hotel. As I was in their lobby trying to find another room at another hotel, several other guests arrived with the same problem. They had confirmed reservations at the Hampton Inn but no room at the Inn. I could not find a room and ended up driving three hours to my home, getting in after midnight, completely exhausted. Would NOT recommend this hotel or any Hilton hotels to anyone.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Clean and pleasant"
Spent just one night here at the Hampton Inn and was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room, the comfortable bed and the exptremely helpful staff. Will not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very nice hotel with easy access to all points."
It was our first trip to Rehoboth Beach, so we decided to stay at the Hampton Inn based on the reviews. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There were some maintenance issues being fixed inside and outside of the hotel, but overall, it was a great place to stay. The staff was phenomenal and very friendly to all of us (me, wife, daughter and infant). The room was very clean and the staff did a great job each morning. The breakfast was a welcome relief, especially with little ones that don't eat very much. The food was good and rotated frequently. The pool was very nice, especially getting the little ones tired each night. It only takes about 5-10 minutes to drive to the main beach area in Rehoboth, so that wasn't a big deal at all. There are also lots of shops and restaurants minutes away from the hotel. Overall, we thought the staff and hotel were excellent. We will definitely be returning for a longer stay next year.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
Randy
"Comforts"
The cost was a little prices, compared to most other places we have stayed at. The over all service made up for the difference. Would you rather stay at a very high end hotel with bad service, or a nice hotel with exceptional service. Every employee we meet always greeted us with a smile.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Anthony C
Hotel was very comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was perfect.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Beach weekend"
When I was looking for a hotel in Rehoboth for a short family weekend trip, I gave up because everything was too expensive. A few weeks later I looked again and found a good price (for a beach weekend in the summer), though I did have to prepay. We've stayed in Hampton Inns before and I like the quality. We were not disappointed. It was clean, quiet, pleasant, with a decent breakfast buffet and 24-hour coffee and tea. Can't walk to the beach or the boardwalk but the Park and Ride worked well. I'd stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Peggy D.
Great location with places to visit and the boardwalk all within 15mins or less.
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Dorothy
"We had a wonderful girls getaway."
I highly reccomend staying here.
3 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
"Week-long getaway"
My wife and I got exactly what we paid for: a reasonable, week-long getaway to a pretty beach. No complaints from this corner!
5 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
Dom
"Accomadations at rehoboth beach hotel"
Convent location, clean hotel. Would recommend a comfortable chair to loung in in the room rather then sitting on the bed to watch tv.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
theresa
Great
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2014
Nice hotel with good decoration/amenities. Free breakfast (great perk). Very friendly hotel reception staff. Overall a great experience but here's my advice to the hotel to bring in even more guests: have an hourly shuttle to the beach. It's only a 2 mile (if that) drive, but parking is difficult to find so even if they charged $5 per person to ride it, it would be a great plus.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Chantal
Hotel room not clean and hardly and hotel staff around.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Even though there were renovations occurring, it was clean, breakfast was excellent, and friendly staff.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Rehoboth on rt 1"
Room was spacious, had all amenities. Cleaner than most, water pressure stunk! Easy check-in and out . Fabulous breakfast included.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach."
The hotel was very clean, the room was comfortable and the bed was perfect. It was close to the beach and breakfast in the morning was excellent.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Very clean and comfortable!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
mb
"WOW! Everything was perfect!"
Don't know if the inside was recently renovated, but everything looked new, well-done, was very nice and clean.They're renovating the outside, so don't let the exposed beams on the exterior fool you. Breakfast was great! I wished we stayed a little longer to enjoy the area.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Radioactive Mom
"Anniversary Getaway"
Great room except for the pillows...too soft.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Stephen
"Great location for shopping"
Very well located for visits to Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, outlet and other shopping with several nearby restaurants serving delicios food.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
"Very nice, very satisfied"
The hotel was very nice, as was my room, the breakfast served and the exercise room. My bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and well stocked and the room was very spacious and clean.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"A little expensive but that's the beach."
Good experience. Was close to our reunion site at Kings Creek Country Club, and the ladies liked the access to the outlets. We had a bad toilet in our room and my wife told the mgmt. They did a temporary fix but it really wasn't fixed. It seems to be leaking at the bottom - the seal of the wax ring was probably broken and needed replacement.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Phil
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were very pleased with our stay at the Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn this past week. The room was spotless, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was well stocked with a variety of choices. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
J.
"Good Stay"
well maintained, friendly staff, indoor pool that was fabulous
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
k
"Clean and comfortable"
I book Hilton properties for their consistency - and was not disappointed. Clean, great bedding, convenient breakfast, great staff. Made out mini-getaway very relaxing! I will note that the air was quite dry - both my son and me had nosebleeds which is unusual. I think low humidity is generally a positive thing though, so I don't feel this is really a big deal. But, we did feel the air was dry despite turning off our in-room HVAC unit. All in all, a great place to stay in Rehoboth!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014