All hotels in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, United States of America
18826 Coastal Hwy, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Ordinary pool
Very clean and comfortable!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
mb
"WOW! Everything was perfect!"
Don't know if the inside was recently renovated, but everything looked new, well-done, was very nice and clean.They're renovating the outside, so don't let the exposed beams on the exterior fool you. Breakfast was great! I wished we stayed a little longer to enjoy the area.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Radioactive Mom
"Anniversary Getaway"
Great room except for the pillows...too soft.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Stephen
"Great location for shopping"
Very well located for visits to Lewes, Rehoboth Beach, outlet and other shopping with several nearby restaurants serving delicios food.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
"Very nice, very satisfied"
The hotel was very nice, as was my room, the breakfast served and the exercise room. My bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and well stocked and the room was very spacious and clean.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"A little expensive but that's the beach."
Good experience. Was close to our reunion site at Kings Creek Country Club, and the ladies liked the access to the outlets. We had a bad toilet in our room and my wife told the mgmt. They did a temporary fix but it really wasn't fixed. It seems to be leaking at the bottom - the seal of the wax ring was probably broken and needed replacement.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Phil
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were very pleased with our stay at the Rehoboth Beach Hampton Inn this past week. The room was spotless, the staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was well stocked with a variety of choices. We would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
J.
"Good Stay"
well maintained, friendly staff, indoor pool that was fabulous
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
k
"Clean and comfortable"
I book Hilton properties for their consistency - and was not disappointed. Clean, great bedding, convenient breakfast, great staff. Made out mini-getaway very relaxing! I will note that the air was quite dry - both my son and me had nosebleeds which is unusual. I think low humidity is generally a positive thing though, so I don't feel this is really a big deal. But, we did feel the air was dry despite turning off our in-room HVAC unit. All in all, a great place to stay in Rehoboth!
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
Lisa M.
"great stay"
Walk to shop great stay!
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
DS
Room was clean and comfy
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
J
"Good location."
They kept the breakfast open well beyond the 10 AM close-down which was very nice. Great breafast buffet. One disappointment was too-strong, perfume-like, cleaning solution smell in the room. Big issue was that the AC and heater was broken. We didn't discover it until we chekced in at 1130 at night and we got the last room. We felt it was too late to reprot it so we just were chilly duirng the night.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ken
"Average experience"
Decent room size, breakfast ok, coffee substandard , very noise room heater, very lumpy pillows. Room clean.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Gene
"Clean and updated room"
The room was nice, the linens fresh, and the mattress comfy. Nice breakfast. The front desk staff was so so, and the pool water was not clear, kind off whitish gross. The kids really wanted to use the pool and they did but I'm still disgusted over it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Andy
"No Problems"
We stay here once or twice a year to visit family and have a little weekend getaway. It's a typical Hampton you can trust it maintains it's standards here.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"Shopping at Rehobeth"
The hotel and staff were wonderful. The beds and pillows were horrible. I was told they were renovating the rooms so I hope they get new beds and pillows.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Very nice Spot"
IT was very pleasant and convenient. The big breakfast buffet was impressive, 24-7 coffee/tea stand is great, along with the abundance of fruit at all hours as well. The 5pm week day warm baked cookies are a wonderful touch. There is an impressive tropical fish tank, with leopord eels, a puffer fish and some skittish tin foil fish, etc. The only drawback was the murky pool, which needed better maintenance. We had itchy dry skin after swimming briefly. Maybe too much Chlorine.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Not a peaceful stay"
The hotel staff was so loud outside of our door that they woke us up before 9am. Other guests had the same problem on other floors. It was ridiculous.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
TFWPassion
"Nice hotel and friendly"
Hotel staff were real helpful and friendly. The hotel was in a good location and close to shopping and not too far from the beach
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Within a few miles of Rehoboth Convention Center"
Our room was okay but a little small. Clean except for behind the TV stand/dresser. The colors were a bit dated but fine. Housekeeping personnel and continental breakfast personnel were nice. I thought the price was a little high for the quality of hotel but not really familiar with comparable hotels in the area.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Best night sleep in a while"
Well being 7 1/2 months pregnant I really need to relax. We booked the Whirlpool room and that tub was the best! It was gigantic and so soothing. The room itself was spacious, had a nice big fridge, a nice flat screen tv, and very comfortable bed and linens. Wish there were more pillows. The complimentary breakfast offered many options and was delicious. The eggs were a little strange. But overall, for the money, the hotel was very very nice and check in was a breeze. Friendly staff and service and that whirlpool tub in the room can't be beat!
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2013
Kerry W
Highly recommend this hotel. I will be staying here everytime I visit. Very friendly and helpful staff. Cleanliness overall was great as well.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Ana
"Nice hotel not far from beach."
Stayed at the Hampton Inn because other hotels required a two-night stay and we only had one day. We were pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the hotel, with a pool, excellent free breakfast, and easy drive to the beach. Many (almost too many) restaurants nearby and plenty of outlet shopping, if you have time for that.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Roger
"Nice hotel near beach, outlet malls, restaurants"
We stayed for 9 nine nights. The room and grounds were always clean. Staff were hard working and friendly throughout (front desk, housecleaning, maintenance, breakfast servers). They varied the breakfast offerings each morning so we appreciated the fact that we didn't have to eat the same food every day. They have Wi-Fi access, but also have a computer w/printer in the lobby which was helpful and convenient.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Very nice hotel. Close to shopping, restaurants and the beach.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
marsha
"Mid-September Trip"
The motel was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Thee was no furniture to sit on in the room, just the desk chair. The weather wasn't very nice, so our stay wasn't that enjoyable. The hotel cookie sere good.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2013
"good hotel with convenient location."
clean, well appointed hotel. very good breakfast buffet. about 300 feet from Mc Donalds. plenty of shopping and food nearby. expensive in season. family members stayed at econo* down the road, rated somewhere as 3 stars - barely makes one star.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"We will be staying here again!"
My family and I stayed for 2 nights for a weekend vacation to Rehoboth Beach. Check-in was smooth. The staff were friendly. Our room was tight with 2 full beds, but very comfy and very clean. The complimentary breakfast was a full breakfast! There were waffles, eggs, assorted cereals, hot oatmeal and coffee! My kids and I loved the heated pool and I enjoyed the fitness center! We will definitely stay here when we visit Rehoboth again!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Boop
"Great hotel with easy access to the beach"
The staff at this hotel are very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast is very good with lots of choices. My room was comfortable and clean. It is close to Rehobeth beach. I could walk to it if I wanted to, but there is a public transportation stop right outside the hotel (which is easy to use and quick). I enjoyed my stay and wished I could have stayed longer!
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Todd
"Very Nice family oriented hotel!"
We had a wonderful stay, Room was clean. Loved the breakfast spread. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great experience great location clean and curtious"
Excellent would stay again! curtious staff, clean facility, great breakfast. Our daughter lpbed yje huge fishtank in the lobby.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Good location; standard hotel"
If you're looking for a good bed and standard comfort, this is probably a good choice. We stayed in the Summer and paid a high rate for what is a tired Hampton Inn. There was sand in the bathtub and the furniture was chipped, but bed was very comfortable. Probably worth $100 less than what we paid for; blame it on the location and high season.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
French in exile
"Short summer vacation"
The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The complimentary breakfast was good and the staff did a good job keeping the food stocked.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Close yo everything"
If you don't mind not being close to the beach this is perfect . But if you want to go back and forth to the beach you may find parking in town challenging . Since if u stay closer they provide you parking . Hotel is very nice / clean and close to shopping
3 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Close to all things that mattered"
The hotel was within 3 miles of everything! Beaches, fast food places (many), Restaurants, and every kind of shops. Hotel was everything they advertised it to be. Will be returning next year!
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nice Hotel with great continental breakfast"
Overall, our experience was good. The only complaint is having kids running around and making lots of noise. We actually had to call the front desk and complain. There was a baseball tournament the weekend we were there so I guess this was the hotel of choice for all the teams ugh.... There were kids everywhere whose parents didn't seem to mind letting them roam around without supervision. The hotel was very responsive to our complaint and the floor became quiet in less than 5mins. I would definitely stay again, I will just make sure no tournaments are going on during our stay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Nice hotel but little far from the beach"
It was beyond our expectation based on the type of hotel it was.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Abby
"First time in a Rehoboth Hotel"
Ended up being a wonderful stay. Staff was welcoming, informative, helpful. Room was really wonderful. Easy access to everything we wanted. We will be back again next year.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Marty
"Rehoboth Beach is Great!"
There was absolutely nothing wrong with this hotel, which is totally unusual for our vacations! Awesome breakfast with a very nice, helpful attendant. Very clean room and bathroom. Close to many restaurants and the beach too.
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
Jackie
"NICE"
Nice hotel with a nice breakfast and eating area
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2013
lisa
"Awesome!!!"
The coffee bar needs to be alot bigger and in a bigger space... Room was hot..Other than that hotel excellent!! Need benches outside!!
3 night trip Jul 14, 2013
Mcallister
"Would recomend hotel for all."
The staff was knowledgable about the area, friendly and very courteous.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"Very clean, friendly staff, close to everything"
This hotel is beautiful, great complimentary breakfast, very clean room and hotel, would come back and recommend.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
stacey
Nice place - we would stay again
2 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"Can't go wrong"
Great place to stay in the Rehoboth area! Staff was perfect and the service was outstanding. I would have given straight 5's were it not for the EXTREMELY FIRM mattress. This is of course preference, and my husband and I thought it uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
"Baseball Tournament stay"
Stayed here for a baseball tournament about 15 miles away. So glad I stayed here instead of a lesser quality place closer to the tournament. 2 miles to beach. Tons of shopping, restaurants, movie, mini golf, etc all within a mile or so. Hotel was clean and all employees were helpful and very cheerful. Thanks Hampton Inn. Keep up the good work.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good Stay"
No bad things to say....I've stay at this hotel before
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Very clean hotel with good service which is hard to come by at a beech community
Other trip May 30, 2013
Ben
"over the top"
excellent staff.......very clean and comfortable......awesome breakfast!!!!
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"very spacious and comfortable"
From check-in to checkout it was pleasant. the breakfast was good with many choices.
Other trip May 8, 2013