All hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2240 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, HI, 96815, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"close to conference hotel"
We enjoyed the Royal Kuhio very much! The price for room and parking was reasonable, the building was clean, well maintained, and secure, and the location was perfect.
6 night business trip Apr 27, 2013

"the room cleaning staff are not good"
we stay there 7 day and 7 night , we reached at might night ,registered next day morning ,the staff cleaned room on the first day ,but following day they never did the clean room even we asked .
Other trip Jan 2, 2015

"うるさいホテル"
コンドが面しているクヒオ通りは、深夜でも周辺でさわぐ若者たちの声がひびき渡り、また、客室内の3つある小窓が完全に閉まらずに風がヒューヒューと鳴るので、全く眠れませんでした。テレビもホテルとは違ってすべてのチャンネルが見れません。ベッドはシングルの大きさで狭いです。これで22,000円は非常に高いと思います。
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Leina
JP
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
JP

TripAdvisor reviews for Royal Waikiki Condos

"Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Avoid! Royal Waikiki Condos, It's been a Night Mare dealing with this company"
10/25/12 overhang2 Agana, Mariana Islands
I made reservations through Hotels.com for Royal Waikiki Condos for 12-12-2012 to 12-16-2012 the room is $165 per night, I was told by Hotels.com that I would not be charged for my stay until after we check out on the 16th of December. When I check my bank statement I found that Royal Waikiki Condos charged my credit card the full price for the room 2 months in advance. When I Called Hotels.com to cancel my reservation they told me it would not be a problem since no money was collected from me. I told them that I was charged the full amount for the 5 days, hotels.com advaised me to contact Royal Waikiki Condos and request the refund, The manager her name is Arlene the other manager is Ramona. Arlene informed me that she will not refund me my money because on her website for the Condos she claims it says that there will be no refunds. I checked the website and it clearly states that if cancellation is made 30 days prior to your arrival date, you will be refunded in full. I ask her about this and she said this does not apply because I rented through Hotels.com but Hotels.com did not take my money. Arlene took my money she said on behalf of Hotels.com and therefore refuses to return my money. These people are very dishonest.
"Avoid this place at all costs because there are hidden costs and greedy employees!"
04/18/12 Kyle F Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
I booked a room on 3/31 for 4/9. My room was $84 but when I got there they wanted an extra $25 for an additional bed and $150 for a deposit. My $84 room became almost $260. I had to cancel and go somewhere else. Their check in time is at 4 but the desk closes at 5?! When I got home my bank statement showed that they charged me $95 anyway. I called them to get a refund they told me to check the site i booked on. The site I booked with said talk to royal waikiki. I had to dispute the charge and when on the phone, the staff at royal waikiki said they would do whatever it took to keep my money. They also spoke about a 30 cancelleation period which is a joke since I only booked 11 days in advance. The staff are greedy, unprofessional, as well as rude. Avoid this place unless you like hidden fees and rude customer service!
"Very good value."
11/15/11 Cath091155 Chesapeake, Virginia
We had to book at the Royal Waikiki Condos at the last minute when the resort we were to stay in closed down. I was nervous at what I had booked until I walked into the lobby. It was beautiful and well kept. The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful. Security was excellent. Our condo's appliances were great. The condo itself was clean and attractive. The location was great as it was a 2 1/2 block walk to a wonderful beach. The only downside was that the place is family owned. Although security was 24/7, the staff was not available from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 a.m. But we had no issues so all was well. Another bonus was the gas grill that was available to guests. We were very happy and satisfied and would recommend this to anyone.